Breaking the Girl

Story Info
My pet still has some spirit left to break.
2.4k words
4.04
77.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's my first attempt at a story. Everyone is 18 or older. My story is a bit rough (both sexually and probably literature-ly. ;-).)


She was sleeping again when he came back. He stood near the door watching her chest rise and fall gently as she dreamed. He let his gaze wander down to her stomach that was finally starting to display his male virility to the world. After five months her abdominal muscles were finally losing the struggle to keep her young body small and tight against the slow and steady growth of her womb.

He smiled as he saw her one free hand touch her sensitive and sometimes sore nipples. Her sleep was being interrupted by a sexual fantasy, one he hoped he was starring in. His hopes were answered as he heard her whisper 'Master, more, please.' He slowly removed his clothes as she continued to touch and rub her breast. Once he was naked he slowly climbed onto the bed taking care to not wake her, not yet. She sighed as her hand traveled down her body to tease the trimmed hair that surrounded her moist core.

His manhood grew quickly as he watched her touch and tease herself with nimble fingers as her fantasy continued. After a few long, quiet moments he decided it was finally time to make her fantasy a reality, especially since she had whispered, "Please let me feel you inside me, Master. I'll do whatever you want. Just, please, fill me up. I need to feel you, please..." It seemed he had taught her so well that even her own subconscious would not allow her to have him without permission.

He positioned his mouth near her ear and answered her fevered plea, "No, my pet, you may not have what you want, not yet." She opened her eyes slowly and began to realize she had not been imagining someone touching her so intimately where she throbbed and ached but that she, herself, had been trying to bring pleasure to the now soaking apex between her legs.

He took advantage of her momentary confusion and tied her suddenly limp left hand up next to her already bound right one. As soon as she finally understood what was happening it was too late to fight. He smiled at the myriad of emotions that crossed her face in the short moments since he had whispered in her ear, from asleep and dreaming of him to startled and confused to slightly frightened and ashamed. She knew that he had caught her touching herself just like he had told her to before she had fallen asleep.

"I thought you said that touching 'down there' was wrong and disgusting, my pet," he chuckled softly as her cheeks turned from slightly pink to bright red in her shame. He began slowly running his large rough hands up her soft supple legs closer and closer to her aching core but he stopped abruptly once he felt the moisture that had leaked onto the insides of her thighs. "You must have been having quite a good time in your sleep to have become this soaking wet, my pet. Open your legs nice and wide to show me exactly how much you really need me inside you."

"What if I've changed my mind about that?" She asked as softly as possible.

"Then I would have to punish you and you would still have to please me without being

allowed to reach the heights your body so obviously desires." He quickly slapped the side of her hip hard. "And how many times do I need to remind you to refer to me as 'Master'? You said it so easily and perfectly while you were dreaming. I don't understand why you fight me still. Your body and mind are already mine. I want to allow you more freedom but until you stop fighting me you will not be able to enjoy all my home has to offer."

"I fight you for my soul, you devil. I fight you for all I have left. You bought me from my father to marry me. You used our wedding night and my ignorance to plant your seed inside me. Then you brought me here to your estate and allowed me a short tour before taking all my clothes and binding me to your bed. You've tricked my body into responding to your demands. You've even broken my mind into thinking that somehow you are what I want. But I'll not allow you to make me believe that this captivity is all that I can expect."

"Well, my pet, 'this captivity' is all that you'll get until you stop fighting me." He quickly grabbed her by the sides of her hips and brutally twisted her bound body to place her on her knees before him. Her wrists and arms were contorted painfully for a moment before the silk of her binds twisted enough to relieve the pressure. He had managed to reach for the ropes that were tied to the midpoint of the large bed and quickly bind her knees in place, spread but not too wide, so that her backside was high and her still slightly moist center was exposed.

Once she was secured into place he went to his wardrobe's bottom drawer and got out his favorite leather covered paddle. "I don't know what's put you into such a disobedient mood, my pet, but you will come to the realization that I am your Master and you will obey me." He stood on his knees as he approached her pale backside with the inch and a half thick, three inch wide, dark brown paddle. "Do I need to remind you how your punishments work or are you going to try to redeem yourself?"

Knowing she had no choice if she wanted to avoid severe pain she said, "I'll be good, Master. I'm sorry, Master."

"I'm so glad to hear that, my pet. Shall we begin?"

"May I please have a spanking, Master?"

"Yes, you may." He quickly brought the paddle down upon her vulnerable behind.

"Thank you, Master, for one," she said. He rubbed her tender flesh to help with the sting the leather created then smacked her with the paddle again. "Thank you, Master, for two." He massaged her reddened behind before bringing the paddle down again. "Thank you, Master, for three." He kneaded her flushed skin and reached down further to touch her feminine folds.

"Good, you're responding well to your punishment. Your body and mind know that fighting me is not nearly as rewarding as giving me what I want because we both want the same things." He continued to use the paddle on her exposed rump being careful to not break her delicate skin. After ten strikes he saw that she was dripping her pleasure onto the bed. "Why is your pussy so wet, my pet?"

"I don't know, Master," she panted.

"Why are you out of breath, my pet?"

"I don't know, Master."

"Do you know what I think, my pet? I think you like being punished. I think you like it so much that if I were to touch your little button while I used my paddle on you, you would come all over my hand. Do you think that that is true, my pet?"

"I don't know, Master." He began touching the nub of sensitive flesh and watched as she quickly started to grind her hips against his hand. He didn't allow her to increase the pressure and kept moving his hand away, just enough to be touching but not enough to let her have what she wanted. "Master, what are you doing to me? Please, Master."

"'Please' what, my pet? What is it that you want? If you tell me, maybe I'll give it to you."

"I want...I want...Oh, Master, I want your...I want your..."

"You want my what? My fingers bringing you to climax?" He touched her a little more but quickly backed off again. "My paddle upon your delectable bottom?" He grabbed the previously dropped paddle and brought it down on her again.

"Thank you, Master, for eleven." She managed to remember to say even through the fog of her arousal.

He continued his light but highly pleasurable touching as he brought his mouth near her ear to whisper, "Or is it my cock that you truly want? My cock inside your pussy, filling you up and bringing you to heaven again and again as I thrust in and out, is that what you want? I don't know if you don't tell me."

"I want your cock, please, Master," she whispered so low and breathy that he wasn't entirely sure what she said.

"I'm sorry, my pet, I didn't hear that. If you don't speak up to tell me what you want then I'll just have to leave you alone." As he removed his hand from her soaked core she groaned in disappointment and frustration.

"I want your cock, please, Master," this time she said it loud and clear but hung her head in shame between her arms afterward.

"I think you need a few more reminders on how to behave before I let you have the joy that my manhood can bring to you. Four more to make it a nice fifteen should keep you from another outburst." With that said he began the pattern once again of paddle then rub. By the time he was done they were both beginning to perspire and her channel was producing a steady stream down both her thighs. "Now, tell me again what it is that you want, my pet."

"I need your big cock inside my pussy, please, Master," she begged without shame now. Her state of arousal too advanced and all-consuming to battle any longer.

"Very impressive, my pet. If I give it to you, will you remember what you must do before you come?"

"I must ask permission from you before I come, Master."

"Good girl." He placed the tip of his member at her entrance and watched as she tried to scoot her body backward to try to get him inside sooner. He very slowly began to sink into her sopping wet snatch. With each tiny fraction that entered her he felt her squirm all the more eagerly in anticipation. When he finally had almost all of his shaft inside her opening he pulled it completely out and watched as she began to fight her bindings more than ever.

He saw her hands start to purple from her struggles so he forced his entire length into her folds in one fast, hard stroke. She moaned and stopped fighting against the ropes instantly. He held her hips so that her hands were given the slack they needed to go back to their normal color. He started grinding against her flushed backside enjoying the feeling of his tip gently prodding deep inside her sheath and her quietly throbbing internal muscles gripping his impressive girth.

He waited patiently to see how long she could resist moving. She didn't last very long. First, she simply tried to wriggle her hips around, probably not even realizing that she started moving at all, but his fingers dug into her flesh reminding her she was not in charge of the ride. Then, she began rocking back and forth as subtly as she could, he forced her to stop moving by digging into her with his fingers again. Finally, she realized what she had to do. "Master, please. I need you!"

"Need me for what, my pet?" he asked.

She tried wiggling again but he stopped her quickly. "Master, I need you to... fill me with your cock, please."

"I am filling you with my cock, my pet. If you want something you need to ask for it. I want to hear my pretty little pet beg her master for what she wants. It's the only way you will learn that you must give in to what you know to be true. You belong to me. Every. Single. Part. Of. You. Is." With every word he moved a little farther out then said, "Mine." and thrust himself into her depths once more.

"Aah!" She cried out in shock as she felt him hit the entrance to her womb. She had come to him a virgin girl with her hymen intact and strict guidelines that she had been told ladies always followed. He had claimed her legally with marriage. Then had made her a woman by taking her maidenhead. Now that she was trapped here in his country home he had his sights set on her morality.

He knew she was beginning falter and break. "Please, Master, will you fuck me with your massive cock?" His cock began to thrust into her molten core wearing her defenses down slowly but surely. She felt herself reaching the brink and asked breathlessly, "Please. Master. May I. Come?"

"Not yet, pet. You must learn your lesson," he said without hesitation. He kept thrusting increasing the speed and force gradually.

"PLEASE! Master, I need to come. Please, Master may I come? Please, I can't hold it back much longer, Master. Your cock is too big. Please, may I come, Master?" She was near tears trying to force her body into obedience, she didn't want further punishment.

He waited a moment then, leaning over to whisper into her ear, said, "Come for me, my pet. Come all over my cock." He didn't stop as he heard her cry out. Her internal muscles began convulsing, trying to squeeze his seed from him, as she gushed all over him in orgasm.

He saw that she had actually lost consciousness as he continued to reach for his own release. Being the kind Master he was he decided she deserved to feel his potent juices fill her still quivering slit. Waiting until he was close to the edge he swatted her firm, still red, behind with alternating hands until she began to stir. "Welcome back, pet. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh, God! Master, I could only feel your cock in my pussy. I couldn't feel the rest of my body, just my pussy. Oh, Master, your cock feels so good filling up my hungry little pussy. Please, Master, come inside my pussy. I want to feel your hot seed inside me!"

"My pet! I've waited for you to say those things to me for so long. I'm so close. Tell me, who do you belong to?"

"You, Master, I belong to you! Oh, Master, I feel another wave coming! May I please come with you, Master?"

"Yes, my pet, my darling. Come for me, come with me!"