Breaking The Rules

Story Info
Candice gets caught by a very dirty cop.
3.4k words
3.81
140.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 7pm on a Saturday evening in South London and Candice was pissed off. She was supposed to driving home from her mothers for an exciting night in with her hubby. Instead she was driving home to an empty house because hubby just had to see one of his kung-fu students to the hospital after being kicked in the face at the tournament. It wouldn't have been so bad if the person injured hadn't been the only one insured to drive the coach and with the tournament in Birmingham there was no way her man would get back tonight.

Oh yes, Candice was pissed. She took a swig from rum and coke cleverly concealed in a bottle of Sprite. She had even gone out and bought a new set of sexy underwear for the occasion. She'd been wearing them all day letting her new panties get nice and moist as her and her man exchanged dirty messages all day via mobile phones. She knew he liked to tear her clothes off in the hallway with the front door still slightly ajar so that passer-by might catch a glimpse. She wanted him to have a nice surprise when he did.

She turned the steering wheel at the junction and felt her new bra nip her flesh she winced at the short sharp pain and felt her frustration rising. Hubby liked her bra to be too tight so that her large chocolate breasts overflowed around the edges and sometimes would even burst out with the right persuasion. Usually she enjoyed the feeling of her breasts well restrained like they were being held in strong large hands. But being all dressed up with nowhere to go she only felt irritated and uncomfortable. Her car was stopped now in heavy traffic and she sighed knowing it would take that much longer to get home. All around her revellers and party goers were headed out to enjoy their Saturday and it seemed that wherever she looked there was a horny young couple kissing, hugging or just walking that walk that said they were going to get some tonight. The traffic begins moving and the moment she had space, Candice put her foot down. As she passed the car in front she noticed the woman in the passenger seat lifting her head from the driver's lap.

"For fuck sake," she thought. "Is everyone getting some tonight but me?" Her mind wondered on to her hubby's cock to a text he sent earlier telling her he had been nursing an erection hidden in his training pants that needed to be sucked. She squeezed her legs together as she pictured his big cock sliding between her lips.

Her daydreams broken by the red light in front of her it was then she realized she'd gone too far and missed her turning.

"Fuck!" she cursed out loud. "Now I'm going to have to spend another ten minutes in the one way system. I do not fucking believe it." As her car crawled forward in the sea of break lights her frustration and annoyance grew. Hubby wasn't going to be getting any for quite a while.

When she reached the industrial estate it didn't take too much thought to convince her that turning down a no entry street would be far better than fighting her way through the heavy traffic ahead of her. Without indicating she pulled a slow left turn out easing out the queue of cars and on the unlit outlet road of the industrial estate. "Now just five more minutes," she thought, "And I'll be able to finish my rum and coke in peace."

It was another 30 seconds before the blues and twos of the police car shouted from behind her to pull over. As she stopped the car on the deserted factory road she slammed the steering wheel cursing, "Fucking Babylon!" before taking a deep breath and composing herself. She knew how to handle this it would be a breeze. Candice opened her top two buttons from her cardigan; there was nothing underneath except her tight new bra and her massive, firm breasts. She saw that there was only one officer, a tall, black man who was getting out of the car. "All alone in that big powerful BMW," she thought. "Must be compensating for a short truncheon," She giggled to herself. But quickly held it in as best as she could. Giggling would give the game away.

When the officer leaned down Candice had her back dead straight showing more tit than one man can take.

She said in her best 'little girl in distress' voice "Sorry officer, did I do something wrong?" The tall black police officer locked eyes with her without a hint of even noticing that she was female. "Madam, are you aware you turned into a no entry street without indicating?"

"Oh my God, officer I'm so sorry. I'm trying to find my friend's house and I've been lost for ages and..."

He cut her off, "Have you been drinking Madam?"

The interruption to her sob story threw her. Her eyes flicked nervously down to her rum and coke and she fumbled a small, "Just a little."

He told her to step out of the car and she felt herself panicking. If she got breathalysed she could end up spending her hot sexy night-in inside a jail cell. She stepped out of her vehicle and stood up into the glare of the police cars headlights. The officer reached inside her car and pulled out the Sprite bottle. He sniffed and a satisfied smile crossed his lips.

"Oh dear," said the copper. "Someone's fucked up royally hasn't she?"

Candice had had enough. The innocent damsel in distress disappeared and the pissed off Bajan took over.

"Look, if you're going to arrest me then fucking arrest me you coconut copper. I've had a horrible fucking night. I was suppose to meet my man, I got all dressed up in this fucking uncomfortable bra, I've been stuck in traffic for hours and I got to go home to an empty house with this stupid thong riding up my arse. I do not need your smug wannabe-white self giving me any shit."

For a moment the officer looked like he was going to hit her but then that satisfied smile came back with a more menacing glint in his eye. Candice was suddenly very aware of her surroundings, she was alone on a dark road with nothing but empty buildings and a massively built cop who seemed to have it in for her.

"I'll let you go with a warning," said the deep authoritive tones of the officer.

Candice blinked and started to smile. Maybe her luck was changing.

"...If, you do exactly as I tell you."

She wanted grinned like a schoolgirl and offer him anything. Hell he was an attractive guy. Maybe a 'proper' thank you wouldn't be so bad. Still she wasn't going to let him know that he was doing her a favour.

"What do you want?" she asked.

He smiled and held out the Sprite bottle and said "Down it in one." She looked him not fully understanding.

"You wanted to drink away your troubles, so now's your chance. Drink." The last was not a request and she took the bottle from him and weighed it up, it was still ¾ full and she new that it was not a good idea.

"Fucking bitch wants to teach me a lesson," she thought, her anger coming back at the thought of being sick because of him. Still, no matter how she looked at it, it was better than sleeping in a cell. She looked up and his gaze was boring a hole into her.

"God, why is so cute?" The thought caught her by surprise.

"Drink," he said again.

She downed the bottle of rum and coke in one smooth long swig. She threw the bottle by the side of the police car and she straightened and held herself still for a moment.

"Can I go now?" she asked.

"Pick up the bottle." Came the reply. Candice scowled but then what else should she have expected? She walked over to the bottle bent and picked it up. When she stood she realized too late her condition and sudden a wave of dizziness washed over her. She stumbled but a powerful pair of arms caught her and stood her up right. It took her a while to notice the large dark hand that squeezed and kneaded her breasts. Still dizzy she weakly tried to pull away from her assailant but it was no use.

"You're not finished yet." Came the amused sound of the officer from behind her.

"You've already made me ill and copped a feel of my tits, what more do you want?" she asked.

With one hand he pushed her around and up against the door of his car. "I want a show, bitch." And before she could respond he tore open her cardigan revealing her massive round barely restrained tits. Immediately her arms shot up to cover them.

"You know our custody cell surveillance monitors are in full view of half the station. I'm sure the boys on night duty would love to get a look at a rack like that."

Right then it hit her just how much trouble she was in. This guy could do anything he wanted to her. She knew she couldn't win. Slowly her eyes and her arms dropped to her sides as she finally surrendered to him she felt something inside begin to tingle.

"Better," he said as he reached down a large strong hand and cupped as much of her overflowing breasts as he could. Candice looked down, the bastard's hand actually felt pretty good. She couldn't believe her body was betraying her like this. Her nipples were hard as rocks and he couldn't have missed it poking into his hand. As if reading her mind the officer started to squeeze and pull on hard and swollen nipple through the fabric of the tight skimpy bra. She gasped slightly as a tiny spark shot from her nipple to her clit and again she prayed she hadn't given herself away. She noticed him fiddling at his belt as she looked up he flicked his wrist and a long slim metal baton extended like a telescope from the housing in his hand. Candice was gripped by fear until his deep masculine voice promised that he wasn't going to hurt her. His hand never left her breasts and somehow the persistent stroking seemed almost reassuring. She didn't know if it was the alcohol or maybe the sense of danger but Candice finally admitted to herself what her sexy new panties couldn't deny. She was very, very aroused and the heat in her body was building. She let herself lean back against the police car and when he ordered her to lift up her skirt Candice did as she was told.

The officer leaned in closely and Candice felt the cold metal of the baton pressed against her pussy. He started to slide the club slowly up and down against her. Candice looked away but her eyes shot back as he ordered "Look at me!"

Their eyes locked and Candice felt herself getting wetter she could feel the ridges along the length of the baton slowing pressing and flicking her clit through her tight sheer panties. The long metal shaft stroked against her, first down against her hood then upward hitting her most sensitive spot. She felt unable to move as the hard metal tempered by the softness of her panties pinned her to the spot. Her breathing became shallow as she fought to hold his gaze. Those dark intense eyes burned away her defences and left her more naked in the cool night air than she had ever been before. Her hands crept unconsciously behind her back and without wanting to she pushed her chest into his hand. Her eyes fell from his and she whimpered audibly at the feelings he revealed in her. She could feel the smile spread over his lips as his victory became complete. If she was honest she had known the outcome of this night from the first moment their eyes had met, it was never about avoiding a jail cell and it wasn't even about getting back at her man for allowing their night and her lust to go to waste. Something far more primal had control of her now, something that came from him and which she willingly gave herself to.

He was holding his truncheon at just the right angle her clit started to burn from deep inside and soft moans came amidst the half breaths that left her invitingly parted lips. He squeezed her breasts hard, harder than before his fingers began digging into her flesh while the ridges of his stick flicked and rubbed her clit in a maddeningly steady rhythm. She closed her eyes feeling the pain in her breasts hit her as warm pleasure in her pussy. The urge to cry out rose up from her tummy to her lungs and out of her mouth where his lips lay waiting soft, thick and warm against hers. The kiss took her by surprise, as did the orgasm that shook her body as she felt his tongue entered her and tie its self to hers. There was a clatter of metal as the baton dropped, forgotten. In that moment there was only the kiss and the feel of their bodies. She moaned into his lips as her head swam amidst currents of confusion and orgasm and alcohol.

Their lips parted. He turned her around, pressing himself against her back and whispered in her ear, "That big tittied sluts like you need a special kind of punishment." He pulled her arms behind her back and a large thick pair of metal handcuffs bite into the flesh of her wrists. While holding her hands tight behind her and forcing her massive barely leashed breasts to thrust forward into the night. With her tight new bra, a pair of real handcuffs and a large powerful dominant man pinning her to the car Candice felt more trapped and helpless than her most intense bondage games she ever inspired her to imagine. Her panties were long soaked and the moisture of her lust now spread to the upper part of her thighs. She felt him push her forward and she began to let herself go but he stopped her. With one hand he held her leaning, her breasts suspended over the bonnet of his car. With his other hand he slipped her panties to one side and slowly penetrated her throbbing pussy with a long thick digit. Before long Candice was panting and moaning into the night air as her lover-captor finger fucked her dripping wet snatch. Every time his hand cupped and stroked her mound her body was rocked by the pleasure that swelled up inside. When he pushed a finger against her clit she cried out and cursed and begged the bastard to fuck her. When he whispered into her ear that she was a dirty little bitch Candice squeezed her eyes shut and started to cum. He let her fall forward against the car and there was a brief moment where she couldn't feel his presence at all and the throbbing in her clit and the bite of the cuffs was all there was to feel. Then there were hands, large and strong, squeezing her large, brown arse. Then there was a cock rubbing slowly up and down her dripping slit. She gasped and the long fat, black, dick of the cop stretched her opened and filled her up to the hilt in one long will-crushing stroke. Before she could ever begin to get used to him he pulled back and did it again.

Candice screamed as the seemingly monstrous cock size split her open and touched her deep inside as she squirmed trying to escape the sharp pain and joy that electrified her over sensitive pussy with each powerful stroke. Her big, soft tits rubbed against the car bonnet; her nipples were achingly sore with a twinge of pleasure to them. Her legs were weak and despite her inability to move her brow was wet from exertion. He wielded his dick like a weapon; a sword to cut down disrespectful bitches and with every penetration Candice died and was reborn to a new level of depravity, another degree of mindless cock lust that had her calling out to him once more. He slapped her arse hard and shouted, "Take it you cheeky bitch!" His thrusting increased throwing Candice's body into the skin of the car and making her cum on his fat swollen prick.

"Dirty fucking bitch! You dirty fucking whore bitch," panted her assailant. He cried out and suddenly his monster was ripped from her tender little hole. An emptiness, like the deepest kind of starvation hit her and the sharp, raw, tingle froze her in mid gasp but despite the eternity that she lay there. Her pussy convulsing wildly in the cool night it was only seconds before he was on her again grabbing her and turning her, dragging her down to face the animal he had let loose on her. She crouched on her heels by the front wheel of the police car, his hand were wrapped tightly around her shoulder length hair and his massive black penis filled her vision staring back at her like some Machiavellian serpent from a fable. His deep, primal, growls and deep panting breaths seemed to have no source but for beast in front of her and yet she knew that now all it wanted was to be tamed. She leaned her head forward and slipped her soft, full, black woman's lips around her hard, throbbing, black man's cock. The sound he made was something between a roar and a sigh and Candice felt herself once more melting into the throb of her pussy and the thrust of his cock.

She felt as though he penetrated into the depths of her pussy as the warmth of his cock filled her mouth and touched her nipples and clit with its power. And as she used her mouth on him, sucked and trailed her lips across the thick, veiny shaft of him. She felt the familiar swimming sensation of lust washing over her, her mouth had become one with him and she took him into her and savoured his manhood like the finest chocolate easing warmly down her throat. The tension in him grew and his body begin to stiffen. In her mind she whispered through his cock and told him to let go, "Cum for me baby." She felt him jerk and once again that empty tingle came as he slipped away from her lips. She chased him moving her face back and at the same time he pulled her into his big manhood, hugging her face against him, his shaft pinned bolt upright like a tower of lust, firing hot, white salvos high above her, saluting their union and their sating the desires. She felt him throb and pulse against her cheek as each blast of his cum fired up above her.

Candice covered her chest up as best as she could with her nearly button-less cardigan. The officer was already dressed. She looked and watched him get into his car. As he pulled out he stopped and lowered his windows.

"Like I said Madam, this time it's just a warning but don't let me catch you back here again. Otherwise you'll find yourself in real trouble."

He tried to hide it but Candice could see the smile that came with his lecture.

"Fucking coconut copper," she muttered.

She got into her car and slowly drove the rest of the way home.

Exhausted and slightly hung over Candice shuffled up the path and fumbled with the keys to open her front door. As she stepped inside powerful arms came out of the darkness and pulled her up against the hallway wall. Candice screamed and tried to struggle free when suddenly the light came on and standing before her just wearing a pair of track bottoms was hubby.

"Oh God babe," she panted. "You cheeky bitch, you scared me!"

Instantly his lips fell on hers and his hands slipped under her top.

"You know I love making you breathless babe."

Candice tried to pull away. "At least let me get through the door," she said as she weakly pushed against his muscular chest.

"After the day I've had see, I ain't waiting for it anymore."

Before she could reply his lips covered hers in a deep and passionate kiss and his hand moved upwards and stroked gently though her cum soaked hair.