Breaking Up and Breaking In Pt. 02

Story Info
More experiments with the power lead to more fun... at work.
2.5k words
4.53
18.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fumbled my keys trying to get them into the lock, cursing quietly. It was already warm out, the air thick and muggy with moisture. The walk from the bus stop had only been perhaps ten minutes but in the cloying heat I'd worked up a thin sweat, so once I got into the shopfront I quickly locked the door behind me and popped back into the staff toilets to splash a little water on my face. I knew it would be a long and quiet day.

It had been just under a week since my breakup with Serah. I'd been experimenting with the daydreams when I could, but not with anywhere near the degree of success I'd had in her room: I'd had a night out paid for in the small local club, just by nudging the bar staff to hand over drinks, but it felt cheap and dirty. I'd discovered that the daydream-power weakened to the point of vanishing as I drank, too.

Besides that, I found myself starting to feel a little guilty. I missed something crazy like eighteen calls from Serah the day after the breakup, and had a whole load of text messages asking and begging for a chance to meet up again. From the sounds of them it was perhaps some lingering effect of my changes, and call me a coward but I wasn't ready to face up to those just yet.

I sighed, and dried my hands. As I flicked off the bathroom light and made my way back out to the front I heard a knocking on the front. I bounced the last few steps out onto the floor and waved, but the figure squinting in obviously couldn't see into the darkened interior, what with the sunlight being so bright outside. I paused a moment.

Her name was Shannon, and she was my front of house staff for the day. We worked in a little burger joint, and she was a pleasant and competent coworker to be on shift with. It had been her eighteenth birthday this very week- I'd briefly met up with her and one of the waiting staff at a bar before I'd gone out that night. I took a second to scan her up and down.

Shannon was hot. She was one of the sporty girls I had fancied when I was that age, and though I was a little older than her now I had to admit the feeling still stirred in me. Maybe it was the tight leggings and cropped tops. Maybe it was the shape of the thighs and waist in them, all gentle arcs and smooth curves. Shannon in particular had an impressive chest on her, too, good round tits that seemed supernaturally perky for their size.

I shook myself from this reverie and hastened to the door, twisting the key.

"No, sorry ma'am: we don't open for another half hour," I joked with a mock-apologetic grin. Shannon grinned back and pushed past me.

"So funny," she said, putting emphasis on 'so'. She strutted through to the staff area, and I wasn't surprised to find my eyes wandering down to her round butt as she did. Good old Shannon and her leggings- you could always count on her to be wearing something too tight, it seemed. I followed her through after a moment.

"How did your party go?" I asked, as I started turning on the coffee machines and lights on my way.

"Urgh, better you don't ask," she groaned from ahead.

"Yeah?"

"Fucking bitches," she said, poking her head around the doorway to glare at me, "ruined it. I was going to be meeting Bradley from the physio class, right? And we've been, like, messaging, forever. At least a couple weeks."

"Hmm," I said, frowning slightly and nodding in sympathy as I squeezed past her in the doorway.

"Well that whore Megan, from dance, she turns up and is barely wearing anything." Shannon pulled a face, widening her eyes and setting her jaw. She had lovely thick lips that pouted as she grimaced, continuing to tell me about the various trials and troubles a teenage girl faced in this brutal dating climate.

Dating might have been a strong word, really. I got the impression from our various talks that Shannon was perhaps, potentially, maybe... a bit of a slut. When I'd seen her out this week I'd been dazzled by the incredibly low cut top she had on, and by just how high up the kinky little short shorts she was wearing rode. Maybe, I reflected, that was why I was so absorbed by her various assets this morning. While she continued on her epic, I had another thought.

I began to let my mind wander, this time with more purpose. I'd found from my experiments with the bartenders that establishing a connection with someone was easier when I thought about this 'power' as something abstract- when I daydreamed about daydreaming, I guess. That's what I did then: I imagined my imagination seeping out and settling around Shannon's head, imagined it seeping through the thick brown locks that tumbled effortlessly around her shoulders. She paused, stumbling over a word. She briefly frowned, but it passed.

I guess that with Serah I had known her well enough that the bond had already been there, which was why broadcasting was so easy. There were obviously some other variables involved, for some people to be affected more than others, but this meta-imagining I was doing made it a much more sure thing. With the connection established, I began to imagine.

Shannon flushed, almost imperceptibly, as I began to weave a pretty graphic scene. In my minds eye she was sucking dicks. A whole circle of guys stood around her with throbbing members, thrusting them at her face while she tried desperately to tug and suck at them, all the while looking up with her big dark eyes containing just a hint of desperation...

I had turned away to grab an apron, but I heard Shannon stammer for a moment. I felt her with my other sense as she tried to clear the image that was intruding on her mind, and then something really unexpected happened.

She remembered something.

My daydream was interrupted by something from her memories, and I was treated to a scene of her own.

Shannon was sat in front of a full length mirror that I recognised from her snapchat stories: she was at home, then. More interestingly, she was in a much-disheveled version of the clothes I had seen her out in. Her makeup had run a little, and she looked a bit worse for wear- more than a little drunk. Most interestingly of all, there were two guys stood on either side of her with their dicks out and erect.

In the memory Shannon thrust one hand into her tight little short shorts and started to rub herself slowly and sloppily, while one of the two guys that I recognised fleetingly as one of her older brother's friends plunged his dick into her mouth. Shannon-in-the-memory gagged as he went too deep too fast, and the two guys laughed. The other one grabbed at her left tit, mauling it while his friend started fucking her face.

I turned slowly to look at Shannon. She'd stopped talking and flushed a deep red.

"Sounds like a real blow off," I said.

"What?" She looked at me like a deer in the headlights.

"Sorry, blow out. Bit of a blow out, a let down?"

"Yeah... yeah." Shannon hurried into the kitchen and began flicking the cooking equipment on. I hadn't quite had my fill, so still lurking by the staff door I pushed into her mind again and started imagining the last part of the scene I could remember. Shannon didn't let me down.

The guy she was blowing had taken a hold of her hair and was really forcefully plowing those big lips of hers, while she could see in the mirror that his buddy was getting impatient. Shannon-in-the-memory reached to take a hold of his shaft too, only for the first guy to pull out of her mouth and twist her head to make her face the second. She started to say something, but before she could get the words out he jammed his dick in her mouth. Again she gagged, and I felt her feelings: she'd gone in too deep, too fast with these guys. She'd lost control.

And she liked it.

Shannon, you kinky bitch, I thought to myself with a smile.

In the present, Shannon stammered an excuse and moved towards the bathrooms. I was lingering in the doorway, and as she rushed to pass me I stood my ground so that she had to press close. She face away, so that bouncy round butt of hers pressed hard against the rigid dick in my jeans.

While she bolted to the bathroom, I walked to the front door and turned my key in it again. Then I paced over after her.

When I got into the staff area I felt out for her mind again. She was morbidly embarrassed, panicking badly about why she couldn't stop picturing that night all of a sudden. I daydreamed, broadcasting a simple set of actions so that as I came to the toilet door she opened it.

She looked up at me in surprise, as if she hadn't expected to open the door, let alone see me behind it.

"Get on your knees," I said levelly, and pushed the memory again.

My stomach fluttered and my cock throbbed as she did so, a beautifully confused expression on her features. I unbuckled my belt and popped the buttons of my fly one by one, while Shannon watched in a kind of horror. I nudged with my daydreaming again, imagining her getting wetter and wetter. I only pushed a little, though, before I felt something in her shift enormously, and what I could only describe as a kind of psychic feedback loop began.

I grabbed a handful of that thick dark hair and brought her luscious lips forward as I tugged my pants down and let my cock bob out. The tip was centimetres from that hot mouth, and dripping with precum.

"Open," I said. She did, and I took the plunge.

I knew from her memory that she'd handled a pretty abrupt entry before, so I didn't spare her: I slipped as much of my member into that warm mouth as I could, and held her head as I did it. She gagged slightly, but controlled the urge. I pulled her head on and off my dick as I groaned in pleasure. The time I'd spent fantasizing about getting head from this little slut... and now she was here, gobbling me like a starved woman with a hot dog. But I had more in mind than just a blow job.

"Up," I said, pulling my dick out of her face. A great rivulet of saliva dribbled from her mouth, stretching like spiderweb between my bellend and her tongue. She panted for a second, then complied. I wasn't even consciously nudging her mentally, now: it had become a mix of instinct for me, and impulse for her.

I kept hold of her hair and led her into the office while she whimpered in what I knew from my psychic vantage point to be very conflicted arousal. I thought about commanding her to take her clothes off, but decided just as she began to react to that thought that I'd rather have that pleasure for myself. I pushed her back onto the boss's desk until she was seated on it and mauled her tits through the tight little t-shirt and the bra beneath, squeezing them until she yelped.

"Off," I practically growled, changing my mind again. Shannon hurried to comply, lifting the shirt over her head and tossing it aside before reaching around to unfix her bra. I dropped my pants off completely and stepped out of them, then stripped off my shirt to stand naked. Once she'd fumbled free of her bra I stood to admire her.

Her tits were a little smaller than I'd expected, but were perfect little white globes with puffy pink nipples. I pushed her back to lie on the desk and took one tit in my mouth, sucking then biting on the nipple. She squealed almost, and I pulled away to savagely tear down her leggings. There was a slight ripping sound as I cleanly pulled away both her leggings and the lacy little thong- a thong, to work!- beneath.

Shannon was pale and naked and exposed, laid out on the desk. I grabbed her hips and pulled her little arse to the very edge, then lifted her legs up into the air so I could grab them both by the ankles and hold them there. Her hot little pussy lips were pressed together, and I slid my saliva-lubed dick in there slowly.

Another memory fired up in her brain, from that same night. Shannon was on her bed now, being railed from behind by one of the two guys. The other was filming her. I started fucking her hard, the memory in my mind giving me a benchmark for speed and roughness that I thought I could probably outdo.

While she moaned on the desk I kept at her until there was sweat dripping down my back, and I thought I was getting close.

I pulled out and dropped her ankles, and as she twisted unceremoniously on the table I pushed her legs. She rolled partially off the desk and I turned her completely so she landed on her feet to stand.

She was glistening with sweat and breathing deeply. I bent and kissed her hard, leaning her back against the desk and pushing hard with my power. There was no resistance there.

"Do you think these little titties of yours will fit around my dick?" I said, teasingly. She was already responding to the thought in my mind, dropping to her knees while I sat in the manager's seat. She slipped my cock in her mouth and blew me, two long, deep bobs of her head just to re-lubricate it. Then, with one hand on each breast, she slotted those juicy little orbs on either side of it and started pumping them.

The expression on her face as she worked at it was almost outrage, with a cute little O of her lips as she exerted. I felt my climax close, and grabbed her head for one last trip past those thick lips before I pulled back and shot my load all over her face and chest. She squinted past a globule as I stepped to the pile of discarded clothes and fished my phone from my jeans, snapping two pictures of her drenched in cum.

Shannon looked up at me and opened her mouth to speak, before her eyes widened and she shut it abruptly, looking past me in horror.

"What the fuck," said Melanie, the owner and manager of the place, "do you think you are doing?"