Breaking Up is Hard To Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers

"How about some underwear?" she asked after she had the dress on.

"Nope. No underwear tonight." Her eyebrows raised. I grinned.

I grabbed my keys. "Okay, let's go."

"Go?! Where are we going?"

"For a ride. Come on, let's go."

We headed north on the bypass towards Michigan, to where I grew up. It was about an hour drive. There wasn't much talk during the drive, both of us anticipating what was in store next, neither one of us really sure what was about to happen. About the only sound was the classic rock coming from the radio.

It was about 3 in the morning when we rolled into the parking lot. Jimmy's Adult Novelty Store. I knew this place. It was the nicest, cleanest adult book store I'd ever been in. There were a couple other cars in the parking lot. I was glad to see it wasn't packed because, if it was, I might have a problem controlling what I had planned and would probably have to abandon the plan. I wanted to put her in her place tonight, not put her in danger.

"Wh...wh...why are we stopping here?" The tension in her voice was thick.

"I need to pick up a couple of things. Come on, get out."

We walked through the door into the well lit store. The clerk behind the counter was an older gentleman, clean cut. Not the stereotypical adult book store clerk. "Evenin', folks."

"Good evening," I said. Dana didn't respond. Her apprehension wouldn't allow her to.

I spotted three male customers in the store. There was an older gentleman, probably mid-50s, with a bit of a gut, and a thick head of hair that was more salt than pepper. He looked quite comfortable being found in an adult book store. On the other side of the store, browsing through the DVD section, were a couple of younger guys. I'm guessing early 20s, obviously buddies, and obviously not frequent visitors to this establishment, looking just a bit uncomfortable. All three turned to see who was coming through the door when we walked in. The two millennials took a long, hard stare at Dana and then, almost embarrassed they were caught staring, turned back to the DVDs. The older dude made no effort to hide his stare and definitely liked what he saw in Dana.

We started to browse through the store. I knew exactly what I was looking for, but I wanted to enjoy the moment. As we walked around, the more time we spent in the store, the more comfortable Dana felt. You could see the tension leaving her body. She was actually starting to enjoy the stares of the three men.

We started to wander down one of the DVD aisles, the same one the two guys were in. The whole time we were in there they would pick up a DVD, look at it, read the description, make a couple childish remarks in hushed tones to each other, and then laugh. The aisles were thin, not much room to maneuver. When we slid behind the two boys they made no effort to make room. And Dana made no effort to avoid them. If anything, she went out of her way not to avoid them. She turned sideways to slide through behind them, putting her hands on their hips so she didn't knock them over when she ran those 38DDs across their backs as she slowly went by. "Excuse me," she practically whispered in their ears..

"Ummm, yeah, sure, no problem." I'll bet they came a little in their pants.

We eventually made our way over to the toy section. We browsed through the two-sided display cabinet. The older gentleman, who had been undressing Dana the entire time, was on the other side of the cabinet. Dana leaned over a couple of times to view the contents, making sure he got an eyeful straight down her top. She was definitely starting to enjoy this.

We eventually turned our attention to the wall behind us. She fumbled with a few things as if she was interested in them, acting as if she was actually going to give whatever it was a test run right there. She had their full attention. I finally grabbed something off the wall.

"Yep, I think this will do." Her eyes widened. I was holding The Monster in my hand. A dildo that was 12" in length and 3" around.

"Wh...what...what the fuck do you plan on doing with that?"

"What the fuck do you think I plan on doing with this?"

"Oh, I don't think so."

"Anything I want, as long as I want."

"Fuck."

We headed to the counter to pay for her new best friend. "I'm gonna need a preview booth."

A smile creeped across the clerk's face. "Sure. What's your pleasure?"

"Doesn't matter. No gay shit."

"Stay out of booth 3 then. Otherwise, help yourself, they're all empty. Enjoy."

I grabbed Dana by the hand and we headed towards the back of the store and the beaded drapes with the sign above it saying PREVIEW BOOTHS. Every eye in the place followed us.

We slipped through the beads and into the hallway. As well lit as the front of the store was, this hallway was the exact opposite. The further back you went, the darker it got. We took the last booth on the right.

There was a vinyl padded bench seat against the wall to the right and running around the back wall immediately in front of you as you walk in. There was a chair tucked away in the back corner. To the left was a screen embedded in the wall with plexiglass protecting it. Two women servicing a well endowed male was playing on the screen at the moment.

I closed the door. Dana didn't notice I left it open a crack. She was preoccupied with what was going on in front of her. I pulled the chair over and placed it in the center of the tiny, dark room. I pointed at the chair. "Sit," I sat on the bench seat so she was facing me. I opened the package containing The Monster and handed it to her. The light of the TV monitor from behind her gave off enough light that I could see her eyes widen and jaw slightly drop.

She looked it over and played with it for a bit. She ran her fingers over it, feeling the veins that were built into it. This thing really was a monster.

"So, what are you waiting for?" I asked.

"Seriously?!" I nodded my head. "This thing will never fit!"

"I'd be willing to bet, whether you do it, or I do it, it'll fit."

She squirmed in her seat and looked at it again. She lifted her dress up around her waist revealing a glistening pussy. All those eyes in the store had gotten her wet.

"Wait. Before you start, show me your tits." Without putting The Monster down she lifted her dress up over her head and threw it on the bench beside her. There she was, in all her natural glory. Stunning. I pulled my cock out and started to stroke it.

She slid her ass on the seat so it was barely on the chair. She grabbed The Monster with both hands and started to rub the head along her wet slit.

She finally built up the courage to insert this thing. I watched intently. She spread her legs as far apart as possible. She grabbed it just above the head and started to work it into her slit. It was going in easier than either one of us had thought possible. When the head slid completely in and the shaft started to go in she let out a loud moan and "Oh my god." Before long she had 8 inches of this beast in. I could she her pussy lips stretching around it. She was working that last 4 inches in slowly but surely. I decided to help. I reached my foot up and, with the balls of my foot, shoved it in. All at the same time it took her breath away and let out a loud scream of "Oh shit!" She'd taken the whole 12 inches!

After that, once her pussy had eaten the entire monster, and she realized she was going to live, she pounded her pussy with that thing like her life depended on it, moaning, groaning, and cursing the entire time. All the while I kept a firm grip on my now raging hard on.

At some point I saw a shadow coming down the outside hallway and, slowly but surely, the door I had left open a crack was swinging open. When the door was open enough I could see it was the old dude who had been undressing Dana with his eyes out in the store. Now he didn't have to mentally undress her, she was naked in all her glory right there in front of him, pounding The Monster into her gaping hole.

He saw me with my cock in my hand with a big, shitty grin on his face. I did the same thing with him as I had done with Steve, brought my finger to my lips and gave him the shush sign. He nodded in acknowledgement, quickly followed by the unzipping of his pants and pulling out a hard penis.

No wonder he hung out in adult book stores, poor bastard. He had the smallest dick I'd ever seen, maybe 5 inches long if that, with no girth to it at all. But he was tuggin' away at it for all it was worth.

Not too long after the old dude came into the room, Dana's pace quickened, her breathing got deeper, and she started letting it be known she was just about to put on a show.

"Oh shit...Oh shit...holy fuck! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...oh fuck...I'm gonna cum!" And with that I thought her body was going to levitate off the chair she was sitting on. She pounded The Monster into her pussy, balls deep, and her body quivered.

The pace of the pounding finally slowed to the point she withdrew The Monster and dropped it to the floor. Her eyes were closed, her body was limp. She was breathing like she'd just run a marathon.

It took a couple of minutes before her breathing finally returned to normal and her mind came back to this earth.

"Told ya it would fit," I said sarcastically.

"Holy shit," was her breathless response as she ran her forearm across her forehead, wiping off beads of sweat.

Right about that moment she sensed a presence. She started to sit up straight and turned her head to the right, towards the door. There she saw the old man furiously jerking off. She jumped as if somebody had snuck up behind her and said "boo!" The old man smiled ear to ear.

She shot me a look. "Goddammit, Mark! How long has he been standing there?!" Two surprises in one night? She wasn't happy. But I was confident she'd change her tune. And if she didn't, oh well. We were done after tonight so what do I care if she's pissed or not? She agreed to the terms of the night.

"Long enough." That answer didn't seem to appease her. "Remember, anything I want, as long as I want. And right now I want you to suck his dick."

She shot me a look again. She knew I was right. By the time she turned her head back to the old dude he was already standing close enough to have his dick in her face. Without hesitation, she grabbed his sad little cock and swallowed it. The old man threw his head back with a loud moan.

She didn't get a chance to finger herself this time like she usually does when she sucks dick. I beat her to the punch. I reached over from my seat and stuck two fingers right into her slit. She jumped and gave a muffled groan. Her clit was probably a little sensitive after that pounding she just gave it.

One of her hands was holding the shaft of the old dude's cock. The other hand, instead of going to her pussy, went to her tits. Both of the old mans hands were on the back of her head.

While she sucked the old man's dick I fingered her pussy. She had a pretty good pace going, her head bobbing up and down on his cock, and his breathing quickened along with it. Who knew how long it had been since he got a good blow job. My guess is it had been awhile. This wasn't going to take long.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming!" He grabbed the back of her head and pulled it tight, to the point where her nose was hitting his stomach. I don't know how much of a load he shot but she did her best to swallow it all. When he relaxed his grip she bobbed her head a few more times, just to make sure she got it all.

When he pulled out of her mouth she leaned back, looked up at him, rubbed her finger across her lips to clean what little had dribbled out, and sucked it clean. With that, I pulled my fingers out of her soaked pussy. Her gaze went from the old man to me. I grabbed her hands and started to pull her out of the chair towards me.

The old man looked at me. "Holy fuck. You're a lucky bastard."

I grinned back at him. "Yeah, you would think."

I spun her around and pulled her hips down to sit on my lap, facing the old man, legs wide open. A crooked grin spread across his face.

"Hey, bud, can you pick that up for me?" I asked, pointing at The Monster, which he did. It was still slimy with her juices. I held it in front of her.

"Put it back in."

"What?!"

"Put it back in," I said a little more forcefully.

She grabbed it from me and, with both hands, rubbed it against her wet slit. Without any effort it slid right in this time. She gave a little gasp as she slid it in further. The old man watched in amazement.

She slid it in a couple more times, only taking it about half way.

I looked at the old man. "Hey, are those two other dudes still out there?"

"They were last I knew," he said.

"Can you go check? If they're still out there ask 'em to come back here." Her back straightened, The Monster stopped in mid-stroke.

"Let me go check." The old man zipped up us pants and disappeared. Dana turned as much as she could to look at me.

"What the fuck?"

"Whatever I want, as long as I want."

"Fuck." She turned her attention back to the door, waiting to see if anybody came in.

"Lift up a little so I can put my cock in your ass."

Without words, she lifted up and stuck her ass out. I slid out a little so my ass was on the edge of the bench seat. The vinyl was warm and wet. She lowered herself down, wiggling her hips to find the right spot. As soon as my tip found her asshole I pulled down hard on her hips. She was so wet it slid right in, balls deep. She gasped and squealed at the same time.

With hands on my thighs for support she instinctively started to bounce her body up and down on my cock, The Monster still inside her. I leaned forward as much as I could, reached around, and grabbed the base of the beast. And shoved. Hard. Until he wouldn't go any further. This took her breath away and she stopped grinding for just a moment. I started to slide it in and out. She started to grind again.

She had forgotten all about the open door.

Two silhouettes appeared in the doorway. It was the two millennials. With their jaws dropped and eyes wide. Then the old man appeared behind them.

"Hey, guys," I said, like I was saying hello to a couple old friends. She froze, her eyes now focusing on the shadows in the doorway.

"How would you boys like a blow job from this lovely young lady?" Duh.

"I'm good with that," the one said.

"Hell yeah I would!" said the other, and they quickly made their way over to us, one standing on each side of her. The old man stepped further into the room.

The two youngsters unzipped and hard cocks flew out of their pants in no time flat. They were both nice cocks, average size in length and girth, nothing to be ashamed of.

Without protest, Dana had both cocks in her hands pulling them closer. As soon as she had one close enough she swallowed him, stroking the other. Since she didn't have her arms as leverage anymore I pumped harder. I heard a zip and the old man was standing in the doorway, stroking his hardening cock.

Dana alternated between the two boys, stroking one and sucking the other, switching back and forth. Each boy had a hand on the tit on their side, kneading them, pinching and pulling on her hardened nipples. I just kept pounding on her ass. The old man was furiously pulling his own cock. Moans and groans from all involved were filling the room, lit only by the images from the flickering TV screen.

This went on for what seemed like hours but what I'm sure was only a few minutes. Dana was the first to go.

She started to moan. "Fuck...oh fuck..I'm gonna...shit..." Her bouncing increased. "Oh shit!" Her body shivered with a massive orgasm. Her bouncing stopped, her asshole tightened around my cock, the stroking of cocks stopped as she moaned. Finally the wave of overwhelming ecstasy passed to the point where so could go back to her duties of satisfying the cocks surrounding her.

The old man was the next to go. We were all so busy with what we were doing nobody even noticed him slide in between Dana's legs. When he got as close as he could he simply grunted and dumped a load of cum. It didn't shoot out, it just kind of dribbled out onto her stomach. It wasn't a huge load but it was impressive, nonetheless, considering his age and the fact he's just cum less than 45 minutes ago.

Seeing the old man drop his load was apparently enough for the dude in Dana's left hand. He replaced Dana's hand with his own, stroking it like a fiend. Dana took the cue. She removed the other dude's dick from her mouth, cupped the stroker's bsll sack, and opened her mouth. He leaned in a little closer. He simply said "Fuck" and cum shot from the head. Most of it hit the mark, entering her mouth. Some missed and hit her chin, dripping off onto her tits. She swallowed and then took his cock into her mouth, sucking him dry.

Next was his buddy.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum! Here it comes!" His hand replaced her hand at the last second and with one firm stroke he came with a gush. It was like watching a fire hose explode! A massive stream shot from the tip, surprising all of us with it's volume and force, no one more than Dana. Her head snapped with surprise, with her right cheek taking the full blast. It splattered everywhere. The only reason I didn't get hit with friendly fire was because Dana's hair blocked it. Stream after stream shot out. It was like something you'd see in a porn movie. Even his buddy said "Damn, dude!" Dana eventually turned her head, trying to catch the last bit of it with her mouth, but it was too late. She was covered in thick cum. When his human fire hydrant finally stopped shooting cum she clamped her lips around his hose to suck him dry. His head tilted back and he muttered "Holy fuck."

That was enough for me. I lifted her enough to get my cock out of her ass and slide out from under her. I pushed the millennial on the left out of the way and stood next to her, stroking and aiming for her tits. "Hold 'em up, hold 'em up," I demanded. She cupped her tits and held them up. My aim was true, shooting a stream of cum over the top of both of them. After two streams she clamped her lips over my cock and started to suck every last drop of cum out.

We were all spent, including Dana. She realized The Monster was still inside her. She grabbed hold of it and, as we all watched, slowly pulled it out of her snatch and dropped it to the floor.

The four of us guys all looked at each other and smiled. The old man zipped up, turned, and walked into the darkened hallway. The two millennials followed suit. I could hear them down the hallway. "Holy fuck, dude, can you believe that shit?!" "Oh my god, that was fucking awesome!"

I looked at Dana. The light from the TV monitor showed how she was covered in cum. I picked up her crumpled dress and handed it to her. "Here, clean up a little. It's time to get outta here." She took the dress and proceed to wipe herself down. Then she threw the dress over her head and stood up to leave. "Hey, don't forget your friend," and I pointed to The Monster laying on the floor.

"Seriously?"

"Hey, I spent good money on that just for you. You'll hurt my feelings if you leave here," I said with a hint of sarcasm in my voice. She did as she was told and picked it up. With that we left the room into the hallway and headed towards the light.

We walked into the store and it was empty now except for the clerk behind the counter. The light revealed how much cum Dana still had visibly showing. The clerk looked at us with an evil smile and a "I know what you were doing back there" look. He glanced at The Monster that was free of it's packaging in her hand and looked back at me, still grinning. Dana couldn't look him in the eye.

As we walked out the door into the parking lot he said "Thanks for coming in, have a great day."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers