Breaks Down

Story Info
Angry wife gives in & takes control.
1.1k words
3.6
83.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Screw it," Stephanie said out load.

"If that's what he wants than what's the big deal," she thought to herself?

"I can't understand it, oh well." She thought as she drove home from another hectic day at the office.

If that's what he wants than maybe I should let him have it. Instead of him constantly harassing me, making me feel guilty. After all isn't that why she was wearing her girdle today? He didn't go to work today so he lie in bed and watched as she got ready for work.

"Stephanie, how come you don't ever wear that girdle I got you?" Her husband asked.

So he kept harassing her till she gave in. He would make her feel guilty (he was good at making her feel guilty) and angry. Stephanie was angry she gave in and wore her open bottom girdle, even though she knew she looked great with out it. The girdle smoothed her figure, there were no panty lines, and it held her posture rigid. At first when she wore it Stephanie tried to fight it but eventually the girdle won. It gave her a kind of sway to her walk. She looked hot and she knew it but strangely wearing the girdle somehow made her feel sexy. Yet Stephanie still was angry she wore it maybe because a part of her felt guilty she kind of enjoyed it and her husband was right.

The kids were off from school staying at their grandma's house, so Alexander would be home alone waiting for her.

"You know what?" She thought to herself.

"I'll fix him."

Stephanie played the scenarios in her head, of her using her strength and influence against Alexander. She knew she'd have no trouble doing it, only if she had the nerve was the question. As she thought out her scheme Stephanie surprisingly to herself, felt her pussy grow wet. That's when she reached for her cell as she pressed the gas pedal closer to the floor to hurry home.

Alexander read his wife's cell number on the caller I.D. and answered the phone.

"Hi Hottie," he said.

"Listen, I don't want to waste my minutes," Stephanie replied.

"I'm going to be home it a few minutes make sure you got that cock tube on and ready so all I have to do is put my lock on it.

Stephanie knew her husband would be ready, there was no way he would be able to deny her.

Alexander wanted to ask Stephanie what this was all about but the signal was gone. He wondered if Stephanie had hung up or if Stephanie's phone dropped the call. Stephanie usually wasn't that demanding especially when it came to sex.

"Well, I'll find out soon enough, better hurry before Stephanie gets home," he thought to himself. As he fought to control his hardening cock if he wanted to wear the tube Stephanie told him to have on.

Alexander had just finished getting ready when he heard his wife's car pull into the driveway. As he walked into the kitchen he heard Stephanie walk up the back stairs.

"Hi," he said, standing there with a faint smile feeling slightly awkward wearing a chastity tube under his pants

Stephanie walk by him only stopping briefly to squeeze his groin, already knowing he would be ready, unable to resist her demand given to him over the phone. She smiled at him in a knowing manner.

"Follow me," Stephanie said almost as a command.

Alexander looked at her as she walked away, that smile she wore made him a little uneasy but he followed her into their bedroom. Stephanie opened her jewelry took out a small brass pad lock.

"Open your pants," she said.

Alexander displayed his cock in the tube to Stephanie, she put the shank of the lock through the hasp on the chastity tube and snapped it locked with a "click."

"There," she exclaimed almost with a relief.

"Turn around," she said.

"Why," Alexander wondered aloud?

"Because I said so," she said matter of factly as she reached up into a box in her closet on her tiptoes wearing her sexy black high heels.

"Turn around now," she commanded as she pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

"You always wanted to use these so now were going to use them, only were going to use them on you."

With his back to her Stephanie cuffed her husband one wrist than the other wrist.

"That should hold you," Stephanie said.

"On your knees," she commanded.

"What"?

"You heard me, on your knees now," she demanded as she pushed her husband down on his knees. As Stephanie stepped around in front of Alexander she turned to face him. Slowly she lifted her skirt to reveal her long sexy black stocking legs. She pulled her skirt up over past her hips to her narrow waist. There she stood held in her tight black girdle in her sexy black stockings. She was enjoying the feeling of power, a sexual power, her pussy was getting wet again, and she was getting a sexually excited. Knowing her husband's cock wanted to get hard but was restrained and feeling frustrated in the tube.

"Don't worry Honey," your gonna get some," she said sarcastically.

Stephanie stepped closer, she put her pussy right in front of her husband's face. Alexander could smell her pussy through her girdle and her now wet panties. Stephanie slowly rubbed her girdled thighs in her husband's face.

"You like that, I can tell you do," she said. Stephanie spread her thighs and pulled her panties to the side to expose her hot pussy. She pulled her husband's mouth to her pussy.

"Eat," she ordered.

Stephanie rubbed her pussy all over Alexander's face. "You like eating my pussy, don't you"? Alexander could only moan in agreement as he fell backwards she would always pull him closer.

"Well you don't have much of a choice, I'm going to have you do this until you get me to come all over your face.

Stephanie watched her husband as he licked and sucked on her pussy to her every wish, she knew her husband was getting turned on, more turned on than he had been in awhile. She was enjoying it, enjoying knowing his cock was restrained knowing she was controlling him, his cock, his mouth. She grabbed his head pulling his face with both her hands into pussy.

"Yeahhh," she moaned.

"I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come all over your face.

Stephanie came in waves, she was surprised because she never really enjoyed Alexander eating her pussy, but she enjoyed it now!

"Not bad," she said.

"Now lay on the bed face up so you can eat me while I sit on your face. If you do a good job maybe I'll take that tube off of you."