Breakups and Cumming Togethers

Story Info
He helps fiancée's flatmate get over breakup.
2.5k words
4.38
56.5k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
475 Followers

It was a weekend, so rather than being at uni I had travelled up to London to see my fiancée. I was 20 and in my 2nd year of uni, as was my fiancée. Last year we had both stayed in halls of residence, but this year we had both moved out to live with friends. My fiancée shared a flat with her two best friends from halls, Gemma and Vicky. As I said, I was 20, tall, normal build and reasonably attractive, my fiancée was short, slightly podgy, with a pretty face; long brown hair and C cup breasts. Gemma and Vicky were a year younger than us at 19. Gemma was tall (for a girl) with long black hair, pale white skin and small (probably A or B cup) breasts, I didn't find her very attractive, but was told other people did. Vicky on the other hand was about the same height as my fiancée and of Persian descent, so she had dark skin and hair with breasts about the same size (although possibly a bit bigger) as my fiancée's (a C or maybe just a D cup), to be honest I didn't really fancy her either, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed!

Anyway, when I arrived my fiancée told me that Vicky had just found out her boyfriend of 6 months had been cheating on her, and dumped him, and as such she was really quite upset. Also, she was meant to be going to the opera with Gemma that night, but had now decided she couldn't face going, and at this short notice Gemma couldn't find anyone else and didn't want to go on her own. To cut a long story short, I told my fiancée that she should go with Gemma and that I'd stay and look after Vicky, after all, I didn't imagine it would involve much more than making her the occasional cup of tea.

A few hours later they were ready to go out: "Are you sure you're OK about doing this?" My fiancée asked me.

"Course I am, I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't." I replied.

"Thanks, I love you." She told me

"Love you too, have a good night!"

"Bye, Sorry." Vicky said.

I closed the door after them and then turned to Vicky: "What were you planning to do tonight then?" I asked.

"Not much really, I though I might have a shower at some point and watch a film later if you'd like to join me." She replied.

"Well, I'm supposed to be looking after you, so I supposed I should. What film were you planning to watch?" I asked.

"Haven't decided yet, I'm sure we can find something we both like!"

I then went into the kitchen and made us both a cup of tea before joining Vicky in the lounge. We chatted for a while, she told me more about what happened between her and her boyfriend, it was the usual stuff, he got bored, cheated on her, said he was sorry, blah blah blah, but Vicky wasn't the type of girl to take that sort of crap, so she dumped him. I was feeling really sweaty after having been sat on a coach for three hours, so I finished my tea and said to Vicky: "If you don't mind I'd like to jump the queue and have a quick shower before you do, as I'm feeling really 'bleh' from travelling."

"OK, sure, but on one condition..." She replied.

"What?" I enquired.

"This is going to sound really weird or pathetic, possibly both..."

"Come on, what is it?"

"I'm feeling really low right now, and to be honest, I can't cope being on my own, for even a second... So could I come into the bathroom with you, and chat whilst you're in the shower?" She asked.

"Uh, ummmm" I was taken aback by her question, how would my fiancée react if she knew that Vicky watched me shower? But then I thought, well I can make sure she won't see anything; I suppose it would be ok... "Uh, I suppose so, if you really need to."

"Thanks." She said with a weak smile.

I grabbed a towel and then we both headed into the bathroom, I stripped down to just my boxers, then got into the shower and closed the shower curtain before taking them off and threw them outside before turning the shower on. Vicky chatted to me all the way through my shower, not really about anything in particular, just small talk. Then, as I was washing my hair she said:

"When I dumped him, he said that he'd done it because he didn't find me attractive anymore and now I'm scared he's right and no-one will ever find me attractive again."

"He probably just made that up to scare you, I'm sure plenty of people find you attractive." I replied.

"Do you?" She asked.

"Pardon me?"

"Do YOU find ME attractive?" She repeated.

"Uh, ummmm" I stammered, trying to find something to say that wouldn't hurt her, but wouldn't sound like I wanted to fuck her. "You're a good looking woman." I finally replied.

"He also said that he couldn't stand the sight of me naked, and always used to think about someone else during sex."

"Again, I'm sure he just said that to hurt you. Could you pass me my towel please?"

There was a slight delay and then Vicky's arm came through the curtain holding my towel. I wrapped it around myself before getting out of the shower.

I stepped out of the shower and stood right in front of me was Vicky, completely naked! I couldn't help myself as my eyes roamed up and down her body, taking in the entirety of her shapely figure, her breasts sagged slightly and she had large, chocolate coloured areola, her pussy hair was neatly trimmed and she had slightly protruding lips. My dick, of course, leapt up into life; unfortunately I'd had the misfortune to wear my towel in such a fashion that it escaped from between the gap left where the two ends of the towel met.

"I was going to ask you if you liked the sight of me naked, but I can see that you quite obviously do." She said with a slight smile.

"I, I think I'll just go and dry myself off and get dressed in my room." I stammered, my eyes still fixated on her naked body.

"I still don't really want to be left alone, could you stay and chat with me whilst I have my shower please?" She asked.

So I stayed and dried myself off whilst Vicky had her shower, we chatted a bit, back to small talk again. She eventually got out of the shower, still naked, and grabbed her towel and started to dry herself.

"I didn't see much point in trying to cover myself now!" She explained. "Why don't you go and put some clothes on and then meet me in my room to watch a film in a minute."

I said fine, and went and put on the t-shirt and pair of boxers that I normally wore at night and went to Vicky's room. The door was open so I walked straight in, she was bent over looking at her DVD collection, and as she seemed to be only wearing a small nightie I had a perfect view of her tight ass. I walked up behind her and said:

"Seen anything you like?"

"A few things, how about you?" She replied.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to see this one" I said reaching down, just past her ass and grabbing a DVD and showing it to her. "You fancy it?"

"Yeah, fine, stick it in." She said.

I put the film into her laptop and then we went and sat on her bed to watch it. She was wearing a small flimsy nightie that was about thigh length, though when she sat down it rode up slightly so I could see the tops of her thighs. About halfway through the film she turned to me and said:

"You know, you've been really great this evening, and I just wanted to say thanks and ask if there's anything I could do to repay you?"

"You don't have to do that." I replied.

"I want to, so come on, what can I do?" She asked.

"Really nothing." I replied.

"Would you like to see me naked again?" She asked.

"Yes" I replied quickly, not thinking, before quickly trying to reverse what I said: "I mean no, I mean..."

Before I'd even had a chance to think of something I meant to say Vicky had slipped her nightie over her head and was sitting next to me completely naked!

"But you've seen this before, so I really don't think it's enough to repay you, is there anything else you'd like?" She asked.

I tried to stammer a response, but before I could make a coherent sentence she interrupted:

"How about if I did this?" She said whilst putting her hand down my boxers, taking my dick in her hand and starting to toss me off.

Even if she planned on asking me anything else there was no way that I'd be able to reply, I was lost staring at my fiancée's best friend's naked body whilst she tossed me off. In other words, Vicky had complete control over me and she'd get whatever she wanted from the situation. Not that I would have complained too much anyway that is!

"You can't be very comfortable with these on." She said tugging at my boxers, "Let me take them off for you."

Vicky got off the bed, slipped her fingers under my waistband and in one movement slipped my boxers off me and ended up kneeling infront of me on the floor, so my dick was practically in her face.

"Hmmm, this is one fine specimen" She said, toying gently with my dick, "But I wonder, does it taste as good as it looks?"

With that she quickly moved her head forward and took the length of my dick into her warm mouth, the feeling was incredible. She started slowly sucking it and toying her tongue around the head, she was giving me an unbelievably good blowjob, much better than my fiancée ever managed. She continued bobbing back and forth on my cock, taking every inch of it in her mouth until I was nearly about to spurt my load in her mouth before stopping suddenly.

"I hope you enjoyed that but I'm afraid I've still got more plans for you. Now let's get that t-shirt off you..." Vicky said with a grin.

I allowed her to slip my t-shirt off me and she made sure she pushed her breasts into my face as she removed it.

"You look a bit tired, maybe you should lie down?" She said.

Without thinking I swung my legs up onto the bed and lay down, quick as a flash Vicky got up onto the bed and straddled me so that my cock was pressing against her ass and back.

"So what would you like to do to me then?" She asked, "Would you like to fuck me?"

I nodded.

"Well I'm not sure I'll let you, not unless you ask nicely anyway!" She said with an evil grin.

"Could I fuck you please?" I asked.

Vicky then lifted herself up and backwards and lined the head of my cock up with the entrance to her pussy.

"Hmmm, I'm afraid if you want to feel my juicy pussy sinking over your big cock you're going to have to do slightly better than that!" She informed me.

"Please could you let my cock slide into your nice juicy pussy so I can fuck your sexy body that I'm gagging for, Vicky." I asked.

"That's better!" She said with a grin.

Vicky then slowly lowered herself down onto my cock, I couldn't believe how tight she was and it took her a good while before she finally managed to get all of my nine inches inside her.

"Fuck me, you're huge!" She exclaimed.

Vicky then started slowly rocking backwards and forwards on my cock, making sure she had all of it inside her. I lay still and watched her for a while, trying to come to terms with the fact that one of my fiancée's best friends was riding my cock. Her breasts sure did look nice though and I slowly reached up and grabbed her D cup tits and started fondling them.

"Mmmmmmmmm," She moaned as my thumb brushed over her nipple, "Glad to see you're finally getting into this!"

I massaged Vicky's breasts in my hands as she bounced frantically up and down on my cock, moaning loudly everytime she slammed back down so it was all inside her. Her pussy felt amazing as it slipped up and down on my cock, every stroke felt like she was caressing my cock with it, she was sopping wet and I could see her juices glistening on my cock, but she was still amazingly tight.

"Ooooohh, shit, I'm gonna cuuuuummmm." I moaned.

"Yeeessssssss, filllllll meeeeee uuuuuuuppppp." She moaned back.

Vicky slid up and down my stiff cock a couple more times before with a loud grunt I shot a load of cum deep into her pussy. This seemed to set off her own orgasm, and by orgasm I mean she was screaming the house down, I'd never heard anything like it before! When her orgasm subdued she just collapsed down onto me, my cock still inside her, and that's how we stayed until I heard the front door open.

I quickly rolled Vicky off me before jumping out of bed and quickly pulling my clothes on before tucking her back into bed. Gemma and my fiancée had just walked in and saw me coming out of Vicky's room.

"How is she?" My fiancée asked.

"She'll be fine; we had a chat and watched a film." I told her.

"Good stuffs." She said, walking into her room.

*******************************

*******************************

I woke up the next morning to find my fiancée had already got up, I went to the toilet and as I walked past the kitchen I heard my fiancée talking to Vicky.

"You look much happier this morning." My fiancée commented.

"Yeah," Vicky replied, "I guess you could say your fiancé just filled me with happiness!"

I went to the toilet and as I was leaving Vicky was coming out of the kitchen, she quickly pulled me into her room and pulled herself tight to my body, hugging me, before planting a kiss on my lips.

"I just wanted to thank you for last night, it was amazing!" She told me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, but there's no need to tell anyone is there?" I told her.

"No, can't see a reason." She replied with a smile.

I turned to walk out of her room when she called after me:

"Oh, by the way, I'm not on the pill..."

milfocker
milfocker
475 Followers