Breast Milking Machine

Story Info
Succubi can kill men. This one wanted a boob job for free.
9.3k words
4.38
56.6k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fetishes: titjob, blowjob, teasing, cock milking, dungeon, sexual slavery, one girl/multiple guys, breast expansion, cum on tits

Tags: succubus, Joe

Joe didn't recall the last thing which had happened to him, apart from agreeing to go on a date from the cute girl at the coffee shop who was working the counter. The odd thing that was she hinted at it which was unusual for him. He wasn't short on offers, but they usually came from library nerds or someone on the swimming team who wanted him to help take pictures. Getting with their friends was sometimes an option, but the girl who actually invited him would usually drag her friend off once the photos were done.

At least he had kept the copyrights for them. He wouldn't tell anyone what for.

After finding a different coffee shop where they sat and ordered cappuccinos, he recalled that they had been discussing their future plans — regarding what they would do after they left for college, that is. Which course to take up, whether they would do further studies, and so on. Joe remembered feeling a little weak and dizzy, then standing up and telling her he didn't feel very well. She had hurried over to his side of the table and held him up, placing her hand on his forehead to check his temperature. She lifted him up with surprising strength for a girl around his size and weighing three-quarters of his weight. Carrying him in a fireman's lift, she left the place, and that was when everything went black.

Joe's eyes opened after what felt like days to see a bizarre sight.

He was in a darkened, but not dingy place. It felt like it was kept that way to ensure people were intimidated and couldn't find a way to escape. It was like one of those underground dungeons which were kept specially for people who wanted to be restrained, used, and sometimes tortured. He tried to peer through the veil of darkness in the room, but it proved to be quite hard with the restrictive cone of view he had and the dim lights. He tried to move his arms and legs, but they didn't work. He looked down and noticed that there were no restraints at all. He flexed his fingers. Nothing worked. There was probably something else holding him in place. Before he could lie back and think about what weird kind of magic was keeping his tendons prisoner, he heard a rustling sound. Looking up, a bizarre yet sexy sight greeted him.

It was the same girl he had gone out with for coffee. Yet she wasn't quite the same. She was wearing a black latex bra which seemed to have been split down the front to a tiny string holding it up, tied in the middle of her breasts. It might as well have not been there, since her breasts were spilling out generously over the cups. He wondered if he was dealing with a kind of mutated latex here, because surely tight rubber like this would hold in boobs of any size.

The clicking sound of heels drew his attention downwards. Seeing her legs, he gasped out loud. Apparently it was only his mouth he could move for now. He wondered why she would restrain his limbs yet leave his mouth ready to yell for help if needed, but it then occurred to him she might be putting his mouth to other uses apart from gasping in pleasure under her. His face reddened a little. He had no objections to such a first date — the only problem was that he hadn't planned it. If she had asked, he would've said yes instantly. Her curves were prominent and quite visible with her minimal clothing, especially the lack of underwear. She was wearing nothing but stockings below the waist which went up to the middle of her thighs. Joe blinked in disbelief and tried to get a peek at her bare pussy lips. His imagination was running wild at how they would look when he caught a glimpse, but she was facing sideways and sure to walk with a sway to her hips that kept her secret places well-hidden at all times unless you were below her and between her legs. A place Joe might not have minded being ... if it wasn't the way he'd been captured and held as what looked like a test subject.

The girl walked towards one of the shapes who was restrained against the wall in a similar way to Joe. He was a little larger, built a little like a football quarterback. He wasn't ripped like a bodybuilder, but had enough muscle and boyish charm to make him appealing. Joe swallowed hard. What the hell was this about? Did she keep dating everyone she met to capture and keep them in invisible BDSM gear for her own perverse pleasure? Or was she like the exes his friends had occasionally had.h

His question was about to be answered soon. The girl knelt down near the man, leaning forwards to bring her nose close to his crotch. She inhaled deeply, a sultry yet demonic grin spreading across her face. Joe thought he saw fangs, but her smile was out of his sight before long. He knew it could've been a trick of the light, but he didn't want to take chances. He started to struggle again without success, his hands and legs squirming under the invisible bonds.

The girl was now pulling down the guy's trousers, smiling up at him. He didn't seem very excited at having his dick pop out in front of a scantily dressed, nubile woman. If his disinterest was noticed by her, she didn't seem to care. She let his pants fall down around his ankles. Probably out of fear from her fangs, he let out a small noise of discomfort and tried to move his hands to cover his boner prominently sticking out from his briefs. She still hadn't let his hands free though, so it looked like he was dancing on the spot with only his legs and shoulders moving. The girl's lips pressed together in suppressed laughter before placing her hands inside his final layer of clothing protecting his modesty.

'Relax, stud muffin,' she whispered, her head moving to the tip of his pecker and giving it a soft kiss through his clothing. 'I won't hurt you, I just need something more than my personal toy collection tonight. I'll be selecting the best among you from whoever performs best.' She waved a hand at a table showing a huge collection of sex toys, some of which were vibrators going beyond the 10 setting, and saguaros which seemed to be as big as a very tall person. There was no chance a human woman could've taken something like this and not screamed — without pleasure. She snapped her fingers and a light came on in the dungeon. It wasn't very bright, but Joe could make out the shapes of several other men on the walls who were also restrained. They could move their mouths, but he noticed that none of them could make a sound although they were clearly yelling for help. However, some of them were gawping at the girl's tits spilling out of her tight bra, clear hardons inside their pants, or boxer briefs in some cases. They could moan softly, clearly anticipating what she would do to them next. There might have been seven or eight of them, he couldn't really tell. Perhaps ten. The girl had magically chained them up and ensured their mouths couldn't utter anything but pleasured groans when she would get to them.

Joe didn't know if he should be turned on or terrified yet. He felt the way the girl was eyeing up the jock, her first victim, was a dangerous kind of sinister — like she was going to fuck him, drain him dry, and then leave him with a set of empty balls and a husk of a shell. He recalled seeing hentai of sex demons who did just that. What the hell had he walked into?

The girl was now planting gentle kisses at the tip and sides of the athlete's cock, smiling every time she heard him moan and try to move his hips. She raised a hand, pointing her index finger up.

'If you promise not to move or run away, I'll let you loose so you can take some control if you want,' she said. 'You can fuck my face, pull my hair, and do pretty much anything you want to me, apart from trying to stab me and escape. I'll have you know I'm not —' she bared her short but pointed fangs at him '— normal. Stabbing me would just make me mad. With lust.'

The jock nodded slowly.

The girl looked straight into his eyes, challenging him to do anything but be a living sex toy as she waved her hands and started moving her lips, chanting something. Waves of pink energy flowed from her hands and went into his wrists and ankles. He jolted slightly, stumbling and nearly falling over. He raised his hands to his face and blinked. He kicked out with his legs, testing them. He could move. Sighing, he turned to the girl. She still had a cold gaze fixed on him, daring him to run.

'I won't go anywhere,' he said quickly, raising his hands with his palms facing her. 'I don't mind you being in charge so you know I have nowhere to run.' The girl's face relaxed. 'Could you just continue the blowjob you were giving? That was fantastic.'

The girl's face broke into the first real smile of that evening. 'You think it was good.'

A nod from the jock. 'Yes. You bringing me here was ... unexpected, but I think I can work around that if you can give me the release I need so badly. I was confused, but after seeing you dressed like this, I'm just too horny to resist you.'

'Oh, is that what all you jocks tell chicks who pretend to be good girls?' she teased, licking his shaft with a surprisingly long tongue. 'It doesn't matter. If you had resisted, I would've just kept you restrained and milked you with these big, soft tits of mine.' She took his hand and placed it on them, pulling his hand over the soft orbs. 'Touch them while I suck your cock and I'll show you what else they can do. What do they feel like?'

'Like big, soft orbs I could hang on to all day,' gasped the jock, putting his hand on the back of her head. He started to push his cock in and out of her mouth, moaning at how her warm tongue and mouth felt around his hard rod. She felt incredible, as if she had practiced this for years. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking on his cock like it was a LifeSaver. It must have been a little too good, though, because he suddenly let out a throaty moan, his pelvis contracting. His balls clenched, and his cock throbbed in her mouth as he exploded several bursts of his cum into her mouth. He kept moving his hips as he fucked her mouth even after his last cumshot was drained into her mouth. She let his cock pop out of her mouth and licked around the tip, cleaning off every last drop of his mana. Taking it into her mouth again, she gave it a long, drawn out suck. The jock moaned and tried to push her head aside.

'Too sensitive,' he gasped.

The girl brought her head back and looked down at his shrinking cock, growing much smaller than its impressive length when it had been inside her mouth. She frowned and placed her hands around it, trying to stroke him up and down to get him hard again. She gave up and let his cock flop down, drooping with spit and cum flowing from the end.

'It's time to bring this back to life,' she whispered.

'Please, no,' said the jock. 'I can't get hard again that fast, it'll hurt —'

'Oh, I can set your refractory period back easily if you give me a little time,' she said with a devious grin. She caught his hands as he tried to cover his soft cock and dive into it headfirst, using her tongue liberally all over his penis. She sucked on it, licked the shaft, and stretched her tongue up to his balls to slurp on them. Finally, she took hold of his now rock-hard cock, enhanced with her saliva. She lifted it up, diving down to attack his balls. She slurped on them, took both of them in her mouth, slobbered all over them so the spit from her mouth was dripping down to his taint and back into his asshole. She grabbed his buttocks firmly and separated them. Using a probing finger, she stuck the tip inside his ass, making him jerk and squeal in a very unmanly way. She looked up at him, her eyes glowing blue and sparkly the way they had when she asked him out the previous day.

'This won't hurt a bit,' she said, sucking and licking on his cock while trying to find his prostate with her finger. When she heard him moan and shudder, almost dislodging her finger from its safe haven, she calmly stuck her middle finger in as well, using the ring one to trace around his asshole slowly. 'I'm just using my spit and magic to keep you hard and horny until I'm done with you.'

'M-magic?' whispered the jock. 'What are you?'

Her eyes started melting into dark black pools of liquid. 'Glad you asked, honey.'

A pair of wings burst from her back, making the men yell and leap aside — or try to. They simply jerked a little in their restraints. She stretched her neck back and opened her mouth wide, baring her fangs to everyone. Her legs started to grow longer, giving her a giant's proportions. Her breasts swelled even more, as did her ass. Her torso lengthened to beyond a normal human's. Her feet grew to look like a slightly smaller version of the giants in children's fairy tales, but still bigger than any human. Her head glowed in the middle, sending two large, curved horns out of the sides. Her nose grew a little, becoming longer to match her face.

'What the fuck?' the jock gasped. 'What the hell did you become?'

'Oh, I'm just a succubus, honey', she said, smiling as she took his cock into her mouth again. She sucked on it like a vacuum, making him lean back and grit his teeth. She was skilled. 'I'm a demon who lives for sex and craves it. Forcing me into sex isn't even an option for you. And saying you have a headache isn't going to cut it with me either.'

The jock paled. 'Please don't kill me. I have a family, they would really miss me if —'

'Then they should be here looking for you,' she said nonchalantly. 'Besides, I'm not going to kill you. I'm not a cruel succubus, just a lustful one. I need your semen to live, so isn't that worth a small sacrifice of your pride and time for one lonely girl?'

'You've got ten other guys to take it from!' pleaded the jock. 'You're not lonely, you're just being greedy.'

The succubus's eyes flashed. She stood up to her full height of eight feet, towering over the now trembling jock. Her huge breasts heaved, bouncing as she took in air and swelled them up. He looked as if he was ready to die of fear or embarrassment, since his cock was harder than ever.

'Being a smartass isn't an option either, honey,' she said, reaching for a lever nearby and pulling it towards her. A platform opened up below the jock and raised him higher, until his cock was level with her breasts while she was standing. She pushed the lever back and the platform stopped. She gave him a devious smile as she took her bra off, her tits bouncing free and jiggling right in front of his one-eyed monster. She cooed to him soothingly as his cock became even harder on seeing her enormous cups up close.

'Wouldn't you like to suck on these?' she asked, swaying them in front of his crotch while his eyes feasted hungrily on them. 'Nibble them? Perhaps latch your mouth on them and see if I can feed you some milk? Oh, look at you, you're a little too excited from seeing them so close, yet so far from your mouth, is it?' She pinched her own nipples and started pulling on them, moving them sideways. He tried to thrust his hips forwards to push his cock between those huge puppies and almost fell off the platform. He staggered backwards and regained his balance. The succubus shook a warning finger at him.

'You naughty boy,' she said. 'So hard and horny for a pair of tits that you'd risk a fall almost eight feet from the air? It won't hurt, but it will jar you, you know. Do you want these fat titties around your cock so badly?'

The jock nodded, his pupils following the swaying motion of her breasts.

'Then ask me,' she said, pushing her tits close together and bringing them close to his cock. He moaned as the soft skin brushed against the tip, letting a trail of precum flow on her nipple and fall on the other one. They were connected like two dots. 'Tell me what I know you want. Beg for these huge boobies around your cock. I want to hear you say how much you want them and how horny they make you.'

'Please, Miss Succubus,' begged the jock, heartfelt pleading in his voice. 'I love how big and beautiful your boobs are, and I want them pressed around my throbbing cock. I can't wait anymore, they're making me explode in my head and if you were touching me, I would've sprayed them with my seed instantly. I can't hold it in anymore, I need you to help me with a good titty fuck so I can give you the semen you want. Please help me out.'

The succubus's wide smile stretched from ear to ear. Even her eyes had a sultry look in them which was hard to read since they had no whites, but in his state, even a jock who preferred normal girls would've given in. She reached forwards and took his cock in her hands, pumping it gently to prepare him. He was leaking so much of precum that he could've forested a desert. She placed it between her breasts, looking up at him.

'That's a good boy,' she whispered. 'Do what I say and I'll let you be free soon. Thrust your hips forward and fuck these titties. I love the feeling of a smooth, hard cock pushing my cleavage apart and fitting between these warm breasts. I honestly can't think of a better way to spend my evenings or nights when I have a hard and horny man in my little setup here. Push those hips harder, that's right. Try to fit your tip into the beginning of my cleavage, like that. Now thrust forward and backwards a little slower so it won't slip out. I want this to be the perfect titjob for you.'

Her dirty talk and encouragement continued, and so did his pumping. He went on at it for minutes, his balls full and ready from her blowjob. He was very close to the edge, ready to cum, but he felt something holding him back. She finally extended her tongue and gave his cock a long lick from the base to the tip. Finally, it wrapped around his balls, and he exploded. Thick, warm ropes of cum burst from his cock to coat her tits white with his seed. She moved her breasts away from him and started to rub the semen into her skin with both hands. Closing her eyes, she moved her hands in circular motions, making sure his cum was all over them. She pinched her own nipples and rubbed her index fingers across them. He noticed her boobs growing bigger as she finished. She then moved up and placed her tits around his cock again. Her tongue extended once more, becoming long enough to lick his balls and move between his legs. He moaned.

'No more, please,' he gasped. 'I can't do it, I'm all drained out.'

She ignored him and continued licking his cock more, wetting his balls with saliva. She placed her tits around his cock, adjusting them until they were dead centre. She pumped her tits around him again, bringing him to full mast once more. He begged, struggled, and cried out for help, but it didn't stop her milking another huge load out of his cock and splashing them all over those big, beautiful breasts. After that, she made him do it another time. He slumped over as she caught him. Placing him over her shoulder, she patted him on the back while he was moaning about being tired and needing to rest for a while. She pushed him up and let his stomach lean against her. She brought her tits down to meet his cock, ignoring his soft 'Nooooooooo ...' of protest. Placing her hands around his back to grab his ass, she started moving his body herself, making his cock hard again using only her tits while he humped them. Even though he was half-conscious, it didn't affect his semen production or sexual pleasure. He was still moaning as he ejaculated on her tits for a fourth, fifth, and sixth time, each time more than the last. By the seventh, he was slumped over her shoulder and snoring. She still didn't give up, forcing him back and holding his hips while she herself pumped his cock using a flexing motion in her breasts. After the umpteenth time of milking him dry, he stayed hard between her breasts, but there was only a steady flow of precum. She shook her head and pushed him back gently, letting him slide down and snore peacefully on the scaffolding. She turned around and faced the other men, rubbing the last load he gave her all over her knockers, making sure she pulled her nipples and moaned to see the silhouettes of several hard dicks poking out from the other scaffolds.