Breast Obsessed Ch. 01

Story Info
Top-heavy Josie seduces breast obsessed father.
10.9k words
4.6
203.9k
230

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain drummed against Josie Macallister's car as she drove along the highway. The steady sound had settled into a background of white noise, only broken by the rhythmicthwip thwipof the windshield wipers. Severe rain at this time of year in California was less common, and the sudden arrival of this storm had almost made Josie postpone her trip for a few days. She had a very low opinion of other drivers in general, and didn't think a rain-soaked trip from UCLA to her hometown in Auburn would improve the quality of skills her peers would be putting on display. But then again, postponing the trip would only be puttingitoff for a few more days, days she didn't want to chance not having at home. Every day might count, for what she had planned.

Spring Break had arrived yet again. And Josie had a different idea in mind for this year, one that didn't involve beaches, parties, boozing or boardwalks. Josie was headed home, with a very specific goal in mind.

Josie Macallister was going to seduce her father.

To Josie, it was the culmination of almost four years of an itch she couldn't properly scratch. Time which she had shamelessly lusted after her father, but only in her own head.

***************

"You're crazy!" Veronica Summers hooted, laughing uproariously at the girl who had become her best friend the instant both had arrived at UCLA three years prior. She toppled over onto her back, legs kicking in the air. "It'll never work!"

"Won't it?" Josie replied, the slightest hint of a smirk curling the corner of her deep red lips. Despite her display of confidence, she still had a deep seeded worry that maybe Veronica was right, and was trying hard to keep it from surfacing. Confidence in what she was doing would be the key to success.

"Never ever!" Veronica said, laughter subsiding enough so she could sit up on the bed and focus on her roommate, clutching a large pillow to her stomach as she sat indian style. She reached up to adjust her glasses with one hand while she flashed a braces-bedecked grin at Josie.

"And why not?" Josie demanded.

"Because it's incest." Veronica said, her voice dropping back to a normal speaking tone. One could never be too sure what was heard and not heard between the dorm room walls, so better safe than sorry, especially considering the subject matter. "And for a vast majority of people, incest is wrong. Taboo."

Even though Josie had warmed to Veronica immediately, it had still taken some time for her to confess her deepest, darkest fantasy. Being exposed to Veronica's sexual openness and her devil-may-care approach to most things had helped. And it turned out okay. Veronica had been made privy to the secret, and had never told a soul.

"It's not really incest, per se." Josie said. "I'm not planning on letting him fuck me. I just want to.....fool around with him. Tease him. Drive him to the boiling point and then get him off better than he's ever had before. I want to make him cum, the same way I saw-"

"Without fucking him." Veronica interceded.

"Yes." replied Josie. "I think that would be taking it too far."

"So what do you plan to do then?" Veronica asked, one eyebrow arching.

"To use the gifts that I've been given." Josie replied, her smirk returning and blossoming into a full blown smile that could only be described as "predatory".

***************

And Josie indeed had the gifts that she would need. Glancing down from the road, she focused on the two most prominent ones.

Josie's mother, god rest her soul, had been incredibly well endowed in the breast department. She had been a natural E-cup, resting on a five foot, nine inch frame. She had been very proud of her "girls", and had no qualms at all about showing them off at every opportunity. In addition to the myriad of tight tops and plunging necklines she squeezed them into, she was very fond of flashing them at those who gave the most appreciative stares. And this had been how she met Josie's father, Tanner.

Tanner Macallister it seemed had been tailor-made for Josie's mother. His breast obsession had taken hold at a very young age, and though he tried to reign in the stares at the endless sea of bouncing boobs that California had surrounded him with, it was a battle he was ill prepared to win. Then one day Josie's mother caught him staring across the quad at their high school, probably enjoying the gentle bounce of her bosom as she laughed along with her group of friends, and decided to give him a thrill. Later that day she waited in the parking lot for him to appear and then fell in step beside him as he walked to his car. Josie's mother noticed how attractive he was, all lean muscle on a tall frame, and a handsomely boyish face accented by penetrating icy blue eyes, with a well groomed mustache and goatee. He kept sneaking glances at her gently swaying tits, but she cutely noted he was trying to be discreet about it. She made small talk with him as he climbed in and started the motor, and as he pulled away, she took a quick look around to make sure no one was watching, and then she lifted her tank top far enough that her massive breasts bounced free. She was able to laugh for days later just remembering the look on his face, as he almost steered right into the row of cars he had just backed out of. They were almost always together from that point on.

High school lust turned to romance, which then years later turned to marriage. And not long after, Josie was on her way.

And Josie's mother had bestowed an incredible pair of gifts on her daughter. Though not as big as her mother's chest, Josie was a solid triple D, but was two inches taller than her mother had been. Smokey green eyes danced with an unmitigated zeal for life, and soft, gentle curves could be found from head to toe. Josie, like her mother, had not believed in a super-thin supermodel look. She had a slight tummy, some extra padding around her hips, ass and thighs. A softness that was so out of popular circles but touched men in a way that was almost primal. She had developed quite early, and was a much-desired young lady in her school as well. But something had happened four years ago during Josie's senior year of high school that had irreversibly changed her, had filled her with wanton lust for her own father.

***************

One night Josie had awakened with the need to use the bathroom. After she had gone she was retracing her steps to her room in the dark when she passed her parent's door. It was slightly cracked, and she could see gently flickering light from within. Then she heard a soft noise, like a quick inhalation of breath. She paused next to the doorjamb, and then sidled closer to take a peek. What she saw froze her in her tracks, her mouth dropping open in surprise.

Her parent's room was softly lit with candles and the gentle glow of a fire from their custom-built bedroom fireplace. Their bed was on the left side wall of the room, placing it in profile to the door at which Josie now stood.

On the bed lay Josie's mother. Flat on her back, with her head propped on a pillow, dark brown hair spilling around her shoulders. Her arms and legs were tightly wrapped around Tanner, who was atop her, thrusting into her with practiced ease.

Josie was dumbfounded. She was still a virgin at the time, but had had many late-night talks with girlfriends amid semicircles of sleeping bags in the den regarding all thingssex. But the descriptions they had given had not prepared her for seeing the real thing. And certainly not for seeing her parents doing it.

Momentary discomfort gave way almost immediately to curiosity, and Josie resolved to watch this scene play out. If nothing else, it would give her a little more info on sex.

Josie mother was murmuring encouragement into Tanner's ear as she clung to him. Her fingers raked up and down his shoulders and back, leaving faint discolored marks when she dug particularly deep enough to mark him. The soft noise Josie had heard was repeated when Tanner gave a particularly intense thrust, Josie's mother gasped at the sensation.

Then Tanner straightened up onto his knees, drawing himself up and away from Josie's mother. And Josie finally saw why she was gasping.

As Tanner lifted himself up, he withdrew his cock from his lover's dripping honey hole. When it came completely free, it sprang up fully erect. Proud and strong, it was without question the largest penis Josie had ever seen. Easily nine inches long, and as big around as a sixteen ounce Red Bull can. Underneath she could just see his smooth shaven balls, swollen and full, the size of tennis balls. She stared in wonder at the slick-wet shaft that bobbed gently in the air with each pump of her father's heart, and felt a sudden flush come to her cheeks. She also realized that she had begun lightly tweaking one nipple through her thin nightshirt, her palm gently supporting pounds of titflesh as she leaned over to peek closer and get a better view.

Tanner reached down and raised his wife's legs, easing them up and over his shoulders, drawing her ass up away from the bed and positioning himself above her once more, almost in a push-up position, but without raising his knees from the bed. His bulbous head found her sopping pussy once again, and with a hissing grunt he buried himself to the hilt once more. Josie's mother let out a low fluttering sigh as she was suddenly filled again, her head tossing gently on the pillow.

The fucking became more powerful now. Tanner jackhammered his cock into his wife's hole, the room filling with rhythmic slapping sounds as his pelvis smacked into his wife's ass. Josie's mother was trying to keep the noise down, probably to avoid waking Josie. But each time her partner would thrust, a small squeak would be forced out from between her tightly clenched teeth.

Josie started suddenly, and was shocked to realize that her hand had slid down the front of her panties, to massage her own clit. She had jumped when her fingers brushed against it, not even realizing she was doing it until it happened. She rubbed her fingertips around her own pussy lips for a moment, moistening her fingers, before she began rubbing her clit in tiny circles, tweaking her nipples with the other hand. She continued to watch through the crack.

Josie's mother's breathing was quickening. She had slid one hand down between them and was massaging her own clit with considerable aplomb. Her massive breasts bounced up and down in unison with the thrusts of her husband. Her thighs began to quiver, and the convulsions soon spread up her entire body. Her breathing came in great gasps as the thrusting cock and her own rubbing fingers carried her over the brink into orgasm. She let out several low mewling moans as she peaked, her body shaking wildly, then collapsed back on the bed as Tanner slowed inside of her.

Josie thought it was over, but her father slowly eased himself back to reveal his thick hard shaft that still throbbed with a life of its own, and Josie realized he had not come. Then he crawled up alongside Josie's mother and threw one leg over top of her stomach.

Josie watched as her father eased himself down straddling her mother's abdomen. His heavy shaft settled onto her torso, naturally falling slightly into the gap between her luscious mounds which still heaved gently as she tried to get her post-orgasm breathing back under control. He reached across to the bedside table and opened a drawer, removing a small bottle of oil. He opened it and dripped a line of oil down the length of his shaft, and then began to rub it over the surface of his cock. It was soon even slicker and wetter than before.

Josie licked her lips and swallowed, and her fingers flew faster over her throbbing clit. Never before had she seen anything as enticing as her father's fat prick. He stroked up and down the shaft smoothly, making sure every inch was fully coated with oil. As he did this, he let the bottle drip freely over the surface of Josie's mother's tits. He paid extra attention to the canyon between the mountains, making a small clear river of oil from her neck to diaphragm. He tossed the bottle away and dropped his cock back into his wife's cleavage. It landed with a heavy dullsmack.

Josie's mother gathered her breasts into her hands, squashing them together around Tanner's thick shaft. She interlaced her fingers over top of his cock, ensuring it would not slip free. Tanner gave a thrust in and out once and moaned. Then he placed his hands over his wife's and began thrusting in earnest.

Josie watched it all. She watched as the huge head of her father's cock poked out from between the oily-slick vise it was currently trapped in, over and over. She watched her mother lean her head down and when the head poked through she tried to slather what she could reach with her tongue, flicking around the crown and wiggling over the pee hole.

She watched her father's face, the flushed look of absolute concentration and focus on approaching orgasm that neatly mirrored her own. She watched his breathing turn ragged, and watched his muscles beginning to tense up. Her own thighs began to shudder as her orgasm approached. She suddenly realized she wanted to come when her father did. She approached the brink, slowing her rhythm and watching for his release.

Tanner's teeth were clenched and his thrusts were speeding up. The rhythmicclap clap clapof his thighs against the mountains of tit flesh he surged between filled the room. He suddenly reached up and grabbed the back of Josie's mothers head. Then he bent her head down slightly further while pushing himself slightly higher on her torso. Josie's mother gave a small sound of surprise, her mouth pursed open in a shocked "O".

Josie had to suppress a moan as her father's shaft burst from between her mother's jiggling tits and the swollen head forcefully tunneled past her puckered lips and into the depths of her hot sucking mouth. Her father adjusted his stroke to bring his throbbing cockhead back out of her mouth before surging inwards again. He continued this new rhythm, his shaft still nestled snugly in the depths of her cleavage while he fucked her mouth with the head.

Josie felt her knees weakening. She had never been more turned on. She forgot who she was, where she was, and what she was doing. All she could focus on was a thick veiny shaft pistoning between a pair of moaning lips, and all she could think wasI wish they were mine.

And then came the only words strong enough to snap her out of her trance.

"I'm coming!" Tanner hissed.

Tanner let loose a guttural sound of pleasure, and gave one final thrust before pulling back. Josie watched his long shaft disgorge from her mother's mouth with a long slurping suck. As the head came free she saw ropey strands of spittle connecting the head and shaft to her mother's lips and tongue. As his cock sprang free he grabbed it with his hand and pumped it vigorously, pointing the giant head of his cock directly at his wife's upturned face, while he held the back of her head firmly with his other hand, keeping her face right where he wanted it.

Josie saw her mother open her mouth and stick out her tongue. Her father's breathing quickened and his hand became a blur on his shaft. His balls had tightened up against the base of his cock and were poised to release. Josie's fingers flew once more, quickly bringing her orgasm upon her.

Josie's pussy exploded in waves of pleasure as her orgasm crashed over her. Through the haze of her consciousness she saw that her father had moaned one final time and tensed up, and from the head of his cock burst a thick stream of stark white cum. It flew out with force, an arcing ribbon of syrupy spray that splattered wetly across her mother's forehead, nose, and upper lip. She moaned and flicked her tongue over the glistening fluid adorning her lip, and as she did another gush burst forth. This one spurted over her left eye, gluing it shut.

Josie bit her lip to keep from crying out. She had not stopped rubbing her clit and she already felt the tingling rising again. Her father's spasming cock let loose another ropey strand that thwacked against her mother's wiggling tongue and squirted into her gaping mouth, she immediately closed her lips and swallowed with a great gulp. As she did, his cock spurted again, covering her lips with a splash of salty white gloss.

Josie came hard, again. She felt a wet squirt from between her thighs as she ejaculated for the first time. It felt so good she had to reach out and place her free hand on the wall to keep from falling over. She dragged her fingers down the length of her slit to wet them with her ejaculate, and then went right back to her clit. Through it all she never took her eyes off of her father's spurting cock.

Two more massive gushes burst from his cock, drawing two thick white stripes across her cheeks up to her forehead. Both eyes were covered with thick white load, and it covered her face in streamers and puddles. It dripped from her chin into the hollow of her neck.

Josie was amazed to see he still wasn't finished, even as her pussy clenched a third time, sending her lower body numb with pleasure and causing her to bury her fingers in her snatch and hold on to the wall for dear life. Her father leaned closer over her mother's face as the powerful spurts gave way to a more feeble dribbling that was still amazingly copious. He dropped dribbles and splashes of cum onto whatever exposed skin it had not yet touched.

Josie wearily leaned against the wall. Her fingers lightly brushed against her quivering pussy as she watched her father's massive tide finally dwindle. She stared amazed at her mother's glazed countenance. Her face was absolutely awash with cum. It puddled on her cheeks and in her eyes, it covered her forehead and hair in ropey strands, it clung stickily to her nose and chin. Josie could see the light reflecting off of her mother's cum-soaked face, and could see she was smiling through the sticky mask. She murmured gently to Tanner as she grabbed the head of his cock and swirled it across her lips and over her cheeks, smearing the warm jism across her face before popping the head into her mouth to suck out the last drops.

As Tanner collapsed satisfied to the bed next to his wife, Josie slowly turned on weak legs and staggered back to her bed, the vision of her father's spurting cock vivid in her mind's eye.

***************

HOOOOOONK!

Josie snapped back to reality, realizing that as her mind had wandered she had drifted into the next lane. She quickly steered back into her own lane, throwing an apologetic gesture at the car next to her. She wriggled in her seat slightly and realized her panties were damp with her own pussy's dew.

Ever since she saw her father that night, her pussy would moisten up and start dripping just by daydreaming about it. She dated other boys, and even had had sex with a few, but she never felt like she was truly fulfilled by any of it. She only wanted one thing, one man.

And she was on her way to see him now.

Two hours later she finally arrived, pulling onto her father's acre plot that held the beautiful two story house he had helped design himself. Being an architect had its advantages. Being a man who enjoyed his privacy, he had surrounded the plot with high fences and dense trees and bushes.

Josie parked and listened for a moment to the gentle thrum of rain intermingled with her cars idle. She had decided to start by dressing sexily, dropping not-so-subtle hints, and use some innuendo and body positioning, then gauge his reaction to those. She had watched some incest videos over the years and noted the little girl voice that most girls used. Once her father was hooked, she would reel him in with "Little Girl Josie". The contrast of slutty language from a supposedly innocent and naïve little girl was enough to drive some men crazy. She was sure her father would eat it right up.