Breast Obsessed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie melts in her father's embrace. As his sizzling lips meet hers and his tongue probes gently, she feels waves of heat crash over her. Her hands dangle helplessly at her sides for a moment before her instincts kick in and her arms come up to encircle his neck, drawing him down into her. Her lips part for his questing tongue, and it entwines with her own as she presses firmly against him, a soft whimper of need coming from deep within. Her sex moistens and her erect nipples brush against his chest, sending electric chills through her body.

Tanner feels the silky smoothness of her tongue and tastes the fleeting remnants of semen his baby girl so recently milked from him. One hand raises up and squeezes an oily boob, pinching and tugging on her nipple and then releasing it to spring back to her chest.

Josie moans deep in her throat, falling further away from rational thought and into pure instinct. Her left leg comes up and encircles her father's hip, humping against him as their mouths continue to dance. Her father reaches down with his arm and holds her leg around him, and when he does she hops up, neatly encircling him with her other leg as he grabs at that one too, holding her in the air as their heated kiss continues.

Josie is operating on a level more animal than human now. Her hands clench double fistfuls of his hair as they remain fused at the mouth. She feels her father's bulbous cockhead press into her buttocks and as she wiggles in his arms it slips away to press firmly into her inner thigh. She suddenly realizes their making out has rejuvenated him. She moans and shifts slightly, wiggling her hips until it shifts from its position and the fat glans presses firmly into her labial mound.

Josie sighs contentedly as her father's straining cockhead bumps into her clit and grinds against her labial folds, only a thin layer of cotton panties separating them. With a groan of frustration Josie worms one hand down between their bodies, searching desperately. Suddenly she finds it, the crotch of her panties.

Josie stretches down and finally secures a tenuous grip on her panty crotch with her fingers, then quickly pulls them to one side. Cool air wafts across the glistening moist lips of her eager pussy, almost instantly replaced by heat as her father's glans moosh back into her clit, sending a delicious shiver up her spine. She rubs her hips against him, moaning into his mouth.

Suddenly Tanner pivots and lays her back on the couch. He kneels between her legs on the floor and pulls her butt to the edge of the couch. His practiced fingers hook the waistband of her pink panties and with a quick motion skins them clean off and tosses them across the room as she spreads her legs wide, reaching down to open her labia for him with her fingers, giving him a clear view into the tight darkness of her slippery tunnel.

Tanner brings his swollen cockhead up to Josie's ready, eager pussy. His lazily drags the thick mushroom head over her clit and across her lips, coating the head in her secretions. Her breath hitches in her throat, and her breasts heave within the oily confines of her shirt. Tanner happens to glance up at the clock, and chuckles.

"What is it?" Josie asks.

"I'm late." He says. "I should be sitting down in a meeting right now."

"Oh no!" Josie cries, "Oh daddy I'm so sorry. Maybe you can-"

"It's okay." He interjects, and turns his piercing gaze back to his baby girl. "I'm not going anywhere now."

Josie feels a shiver travel up her spine. Her entire body yearns for him, so much it takes her breath away. His fat cockhead presses into her soft folds again, and she pants as she feels the tip begin to press inwards. Slowly, oh so slowly Tanner eases his bulbous cockhead forward, his daughter's slick shiny pussy lips parting to gently envelop the invader. He eases forward until the crown slips past the ring of muscle at the opening to her depths. It immediately squeezes tightly around him, beckoning him deeper.

Josie squeals and looks up at her father with eyes gone wide as saucers.

"Oh god daddeeeee." She keens lustfully, "It's sooo thick. I can't take it. It's gonna split me in half!"

"Shhhhh sweet baby. Shhhhh." Tanner croons, his index finger coming up to gently hush his baby girl. His fingertip presses to her lips, and he feels her tongue flick once against it. "Daddy knows he is very big, and your pussy is very tight. Daddy is going to go very slow, and give you time to adjust. Just tell me if you start to hurt, okay?"

"Okay, daddy." She says, smiling gently up at him. "I'm ready now."

"Okay pumpkin." He says. "Here I come. Easy now, here I come."

Josie whimpers as her father's thick shaft begins to slide into her, oh so slowly. Her tight clutching tunnel seems to almost be sucking him inwards, the slippery walls pressing tightly against him, easing his passage with slick secretions.

"Oh fuck daddy." She gasps "So big. Uuughn god so big. Oh more. Oh please god more."

Tanner is approaching half his length vanishing up his daughter's juicy cunt. He stops and gives a few short in and out strokes, both to make sure his shaft is fully coated with lubrication from her gently contracting tunnel, and to prepare her for further entry.

"Ugn god yesssss." She pants. "So naughty. Oh god it's so naughty. Fuck your bad little girl daddy. Fuuuuhhhck me."

"Patience baby." He says. "I'm almost in. Then the real fun starts."

"Hurry!" She wails. "I need it! Oh god I'm so sorry daddy. I'm so sorry I made you wait this long!"

He chuckles knowingly.

"It's okay, pumpkin. The best things really are worth waiting for."

And Tanner pushes in steadily. His daughter's tight clutching tunnel resists his passage, stretched well past any previous adjustments for a cock.

"Uhhgn too much!" Josie cries out, thighs quivering and her hand reaching down to flutter briefly over her abdomen, as if she could ease the discomfort from the outside. "Too thick, Daddy!"

"Shh baby." He whispers. "Almost there. You're almost there."

And then, Tanner feels the head of his cock press firmly into the spongy rim of his baby girl's cervix. His balls come to rest gently on her ass, and he smiles up at her.

"There you go, pumpkin." He says. "It's all inside now. You're taking all of daddy's big cock inside your hot little pussy. How does it feel honey?"

Josie pants beneath him, fully impaled on his rigid member. Her labia are stretched wide to encompass his thickness, and her nipples stab upwards at the thin cotton garment they are still contained by.

"So big, daddy." She says "I'm stretched out so much by your fat cock. Mmmm but I think I like it."

"What do you want?"

"Fuck me." She answers.

"What?" He says.

"FUCK ME." She repeats, looking straight into his eyes.

"One....more.....time." He baits her.

Josie reaches up and grabs his hanging tie. She yanks it once, bringing his face closer to hers. She lunges forward and licks the side of his face, then nuzzles into his ear.

"Please daddy." She whispers in her "Little Girl Josie" voice, "Fuck me now. Please fuck your naughty baby girl."

"Yes, pumpkin."

Tanner draws his massive erection back from Josie's depths, freeing most of his engorged length before driving it back home, his head bumping back into her cervical wall.

"Ugn!" Josie grunts, "Yes."

And Tanner moves. His hips drive his aching shaft into and out of his baby's clutching tunnel. Sloppy wet noises fill the room as he firmly pistons his cock into her. He grabs her hips with his hands and thrusts deep. His balls slap her ass.

"Oh god daddeeeeeee." She wails. "I'm fucking coming alreadeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaagh!"

Josie contorts on the couch as her first orgasm peaks almost immediately. She pinches her nipples hard and pulls as hard as she can on them, crying out through clenched teeth as her trembling pussy squeezes out gushes of hot gooey girl-cream. Her spillage trickles over her father's shaft and balls and dribbles onto the floor, puddling under the joining of their sexes as he hammers her spasming pussy with a vengeance.

Tanner is in heaven. Josie's pussy has clenched up like a silky wet velvet glove, squeezing his cock tightly as he stirs her sopping tunnel with his massive dick. Never has he felt so tight a pussy, so wet. And it drives him wild to think his baby girl has gotten so wet because of him. He surges forward with all the strength he can muster, driving his rigid pole balls deep on every stroke, his cockhead bumping against her cervix with every thrust.

Josie's orgasm has subsided, and she is adjusting to his size. She purrs sensuously as she is repeatedly stretched and filled, then suddenly vacated, only to be stretched and filled again.

"Oh baby." Tanner moans "Your little girl pussy is so tight on my cock."

"Mmmm fuck me daddy. I'm such a bad little slut for wanting your big cock in me. Treat me like a bad little slut! Take my pussy! Fucking take it! UuuuhgnGOD so good! It belongs to you now! Fuck YOUR pussy daddy! FUCK IT!"

Tanner picks up the pace, stabbing his engorged length deep into his daughter's stretched hole. He notices her tits bouncing up and down in their tight little T-shirt, and decides he wants to free them. Releasing Josie's hips but still pinning her in place on the couch with his pumping cock, he reaches up, seizes her V neck, and with a single strain of his arms rips the shirt open all the way down to her belly. Her enormous wobbling udders spring forth into the air, glistening wet with oil. They bounce up and down as he feeds her hungry pussy, wobbling and jiggling in time to his deep thrusts.

Josie reaches up and grabs her father around the neck, a wordless sound of primal need stuttering out from the depths of her lungs. She gathers him to her bosom, shoving his face directly between her giant glistening globes as he pounds her tingling cunt with everything he has.

"FUCK YES DADDY, COMING AGAIN! HUUUUUHNNNFUCKK HOLD ME DADDY! DON'T LET ME GO! DON'T LET ME...........GOOOOOAAAAAAGH!"

Josie Macallister goes berserk.

As her father's thick shaft fills every inch of her being, her pussy seems to short-circuit, as if some part of her brain smashed its fist down on her orgasm button and just held it there. An ear shattering shriek of pleasure explodes from her mouth, reverberating off the walls and vaulted ceiling of the living room. She clings to her father like he is her salvation, her juicy young pussy contracting over and over as she falls endlessly into a bottomless climax. She hears her father moaning into her deep cleavage, his face smothered by her tits being squeezed tightly against his face. She spasms over and over, her lips curl back from her teeth as she snarl-moans like an animal. Her face contorts in bestial lust and she grabs her father's hair and raises his head out of the deep chasm of her shuddering titties. She catches his eye, and like a striking snake she lifts her head and sinks her teeth into her father's neck, keening against his flesh as she marks him. Her tongue swirls against his skin as her teeth clamp down hard.

Tanner growls as his daughter bites his neck. He plunges his cock deeper still, burying his girth into her sticky fuck-tunnel. As Josie releases him and flops back onto the couch, animal lust still glittering in her eyes, Tanner moistens his thumb in his mouth, and moves it down to her clit.

"No daddy." Josie begs shaking her head as a touch of fear fights against the bestial gleam in her eyes. "Noooo don't. I can't take it."

Tanner smiles and mooshes his thumb down on Josie's engorged clit, pressing firmly and rubbing in small circles.

Josie's back arches, her nipples reaching for the sky. Her head involuntarily lolling back as she loses control of her neck muscles, she cries out anew as another climax smashes into her like a runaway freight train.

"OHHHH SHIIIIIIIT TOO MUCH! FUUUUCK DADDEEEE YOU'RE KILLING MEEEEEE!"

Creamy cum squirts around his pumping shaft as Josie ejaculates again. Her labia are puffy and red and thoroughly well-fucked. The scent of their fucking fills the room, musky and hot. Tanner feels his balls begin to tighten up against his body, and he knows he has maybe thirty more seconds before he cums.

"Oh fuck, pumpkin." He says. "I'm going to cum! Oh fuck, here it comes!"

Josie raises her head and grabs him again, gathering him to her bosom as she wraps her arms and legs tightly around him and places her mouth next to his ear.

"Cum in my pussy, Daddy." She murmurs. "Feed my hungry pussy all that cream."

"But-" Tanner begins.

"It's okay." She says. "I'm on the pill. Let it all go. Let it all go inside your baby girl. Give it to me. Fill my womb."

Tanner groans and speeds up, his cock plunging into his daughter at a wicked speed. The tingling spreads up and down his shaft as his cum boils up. He feels his daughter's legs and arms contract around him like a vice.

"Yessss." Josie hisses in his ear. "I feel you twitching. Oh god yes. Cum. Cuuuuuum!"

Tanner Macallister buries his face in his daughter's neck as he buries his shaft balls deep one final time. The head of his cock mashes up against the opening of his baby's womb, and with a sudden lurch the head spurts a molten streamer of steaming sperm against the flexing walls of her creamy cunt.

"Ohh yes daddy!" Josie moans into his ear. "Oh I feel it! It's so hot! More! GIVE ME MORE!"

Tanner's cock disgorges a flood of sticky cream. He lets out a long, moaning cry of ecstasy as he unleashes stream after stream of thick hot cum into his baby girl's most intimate depths. He thrusts weakly, smearing gooey man-syrup up and down the length of her tunnel. His balls tighten up against his body as more pearly jets spew into her womb, inundating every nook and cranny with creamy jism.

Tanner twitches and groans, his spasming cock firing a final salvo of rich potent sperm into his baby girl's tightening socket. He collapses against her chest, utterly spent. Josie tenderly reaches up and brushes her fingers through his hair, petting him gently as their hearts hammer against each other.

"Thank you, daddy." Josie whispers "Thank you so much."

Tanner sluggishly shakes his head.

"No." He says. "It's me who should be thanking you."

Silence stretches for a few moments as they listen to each other's breathing.

"So WHY did I stop you from doing that so many times?" She asks.

Tanner and Josie laugh together, still firmly entwined in a sticky embrace on the sofa. They stay where they are, Tanner's cock slowly softening inside her as his generous deluge slowly begins to ooze from the slackening mouth of her sex.

DING-DONG

"It's just the doorbell." Tanner says. "Leave it."

A few moments pass.

DING-DONG

"Must be trying to sell something." He mutters, annoyed that his post-coital embrace is being disturbed. "Ignore it, they'll go away."

DING-DONG

"Roll over daddy." Josie says. "I'll check. It might be important."

"But look at you." He argues.

Josie glances down, then flashes him a wicked smile.

"I know." She says, "Great, isn't it?"

"That's not what I --"

"Oh hush daddy." She banters. "Now roll over and let me go look."

DING-DONG

Tanner sighs and slowly withdraws his slackening cock from his daughter's sticky gash. As he pulls it out he notices that his shaft, balls and hips are splattered with cum. His fucking movements while filling his daughter with cream churned it into a sticky, bubbly froth that not only covers him, but frosts Josie's labia, pussy mound, inner thighs, and ass crack.

Tanner collapses back on the sofa and Josie springs upright on wobbly legs. She strolls towards the foyer like she doesn't have a care in the world. Tanner can see freshly ejaculated cream glistening on the bottom half moon of her ass cheeks. She steps out of view around the corner.

Silence for a moment as she checks the peephole, then she squeals with delight and opens the front door!

"Josie! What are you-" Tanner begins, but his words die in his throat.

"You're early!" Josie says.

"And you're a mess." Purrs a sultry female tone. "Having fun I see?"

"Yes." Josie replies, unable to keep the breathless glee out of her voice. "He JUST fucked me."

"I knew it!" The other said, triumph evident in her tone. "I knew you wouldn't last!"

"Blah blah blah!" Josie says dismissively. "Who cares?"

"I do." asserts the other. "And by the way, you look great."

"Thanks." A soft smacking noise, like a...a kiss?

"I believe introductions are in order, pussycat." Says the other.

Introductions!? Pussycat!?

"Sure!" Josie chirps as footsteps start towards the living room. "He's right in here!"

What in the hell-

Tanner desperately casts around for something to cover himself with, or a place to run, but his moment of hesitation costs him. Josie rounds the corner, and in that instant he drinks her in, his brain snapping a mental snapshot of her right in that moment. Her face and upper chest is flushed red in post-coital afterglow, and her shredded T shirt tangles around her bouncing globes. Her crotch is awash with pearly froth, and fresh dribbles cascade down her inner thighs with each step, soaking into her socks.

And then another young woman walks into the room on Josie's heels. Actually, she doesn't so much "walk" but glide in with a decidedly pantherish grace. Tanner finds it hard not to stare.

The new arrival stands nearly as tall as Josie, maybe three inches difference in height, if that. Her hair is jet-black, cropped short, and slicked down flat with gel. A vivid purple dyed stripe accents her bangs on the right side. It matches the purple eyeshadow framing her almond-colored eyes, and the purple lipstick on her pouty lips.

A tight black T-shirt covers her torso, straining against what look to be C-cup breasts. Nipples poke out at him, assuring him of a lack of undergarments. On the shirt is a peculiar symbol. A red horseshoe shape that tapers in towards the open end at the bottom, It is triangle shaped on the top and has two small protrusions sticking out winglike from either side. In the center is a small red diamond shape, and written underneath the symbol in big block red letters is a single phrase.

FOR THE HORDE!

Tanner does not know what to make of it, but his eyes drift downward, and he forgets the shirt.

The new arrival is wearing a pair of hip-hugging jeans cut so low that he can clearly see her tummy tapering inward towards her pubic mound. A small belly button piercing draws his eye, and he suddenly realizes that her nose has a small stud piercing as well. Black rim glasses frame her face, and she tilts her head slightly to the side in a gesture of greeting, her eyes doing a slow, careful scan of his nakedness.

"Hello." She says, a grin touching the corners of her mouth. "I'm Veronica Summers. And you must be Tanner. Josie has told me so much about you. And from where I'm standing, it's all true."

Veronica turns to Josie, giving her a quick once-over.

"Pussycat, you're quite the sight. Look at your cunt. You're dribbling cum all over the carpet. My my, that just won't do."

"You're Josie's.......friend? From college?" Tanner sputters.

"Friend, confidant, occasional sixty-nine partner. I fill all roles equally well."

She takes Josie's hand and guides her over to the couch, seating her next to Tanner. Josie giggles.

"By the way Daddy." She says, "I like to fuck girls too. One Saturday night Ronnie got stood up, and she was so horny she started coming on to me. It took some time, but we hooked up. Sorry I didn't mention it sooner, we've been...ah.....busy."

"Ahh yes." Veronica said, smiling. "I remember that night. I couldn't get your taste off my tongue for a few days after."