Breast Suggestions Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky is such a busty tease.
3.7k words
4.58
82.7k
52

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
596 Followers

Chapter 2: Becky at the Store

After I caught my breath from Becky's puffy lips hungrily drinking all of the seed out of me, I thought it was time to take her out on that shopping trip I had promised. I was anxious to see her flaunt her fantastic body out on the town, as well as see what scanty clothes I could get her to buy and wear.

Later that night I knew I would also be finally fucking her brains out to my hearts content but, for the time being at least, I was somewhat sexually content.

I asked her if she wanted to put her top back on so we could go out. At one glance, I realized that this wouldn't work at all. Having cut all but two buttons off of it, and with it's course weave, she not only showed a lot of skin, but her nipples were clearly sticking right out through the material. I decided to ask her to go get the white shirt she had been wearing earlier when I arrived, but again, to put it on without any bra. After some more devious reflection, I decided to ask her to perform a certain buttoning sequence. She was to leave the top 3 buttons undone. This would allow a healthy, though still somewhat respectable, amount of cleavage to be revealed. The next button would assure that her nipples would not easily come into view. The following two buttons left undone would certainly provide some wonderful side views of the lower curve of her firm bosoms as she was to move or bend over.

"How perfect this was," I thought. Her firm breasts had a noticeable jiggle, but not so excessive that she would look like a complete slut. She also showed a tantalizing amount cleavage as she walked. You couldn't tell if her shirt was properly done up, or if she had somehow forgotten the most important thing, to protect her modesty. If her nipples got excited again, they would surely also be quite noticeable, poking outward into the fabric of her cotton work shirt.

Having asked her if she was ready to go out, she said, "Can you wait just a minute while I go put a little makeup on?" When she came back from the bathroom, she had on some nice sexy pink lipstick highlighting her full puffy, Angelina Jolie, lips. A little eye shadow also helped. I loved it!

We then walked out to my car. As she stood upright, her shirt held itself closed, for the most part. Of course her slightly bouncing bosoms, they were so firm you know, would attract the trained eye of a breast lover, but other than that she looked fairly respectable. However, you could see, if you were to study her, that a bit of flesh was being revealed below her breasts where the shirt would occasionally open up due to those undone buttons. If they did catch your attention, you would come to the conclusion that she must have gotten dressed in haste because her lower buttons were undone.

Once we arrived at the shopping center, I took her to a popular clothing store that had very few people in it. Most of the help were males that day and this nicely set the stage for my voyeuristic fantasies. I suggested that she go into the section with tank tops and try some on. There didn't appear to be anyone working that section of the store, so I suggested to her to ask the rather young looking attendant in the adjacent men's section to help her.

Becky gathered a few brightly colored stretch tank tops and asked the boy if he could give her his opinion. They were in a rather small space just outside the changing room, cramped a bit by the closeness of the clothes racks nearby.

I kept my distance, almost totally hidden by an adjacent display rack. I could tell that the boy noticed her shirt being unbuttoned because he seemed a bit distracted, if not a bit hot and sweaty. I imagined he was wondering how such a busty girl didn't seem to notice that her shirt wasn't properly buttoned. I could tell that he was definitely trying to steal a glance into her shirt as she moved around. Many times he was rather blatantly just staring at her chest. He certainly also noticed that she did not have a bra on because he could see nothing but breast flesh underneath her shirt.

The boy thought to himself that she definitely had some large D cup breasts on her, or maybe a bit larger. He knew what C cups were because he once had a girlfriend with those beautiful gifts so he was certain these were larger than that. He still missed the fact that he ever broke up with that hottie. He would suckle her breasts for hours in an evening and they always had great orgasms together. He really manhandled her bosoms whenever he got the chance. She eventually became very religious and would never take her clothes off with him and only offered her hands to him for release. Sadly, he found that he had to go elsewhere.

He was quite happy that the breasts before his eyes weren't too large, like E's or F's because he always felt that would be too large. No, he was certain that she had the most absolutely perfectly sized breasts that he had seen in quite some time. This all added to his libidinous excitement seeing that she had no bra on at all. A very rare site, especially for a breast lover like himself.

Becky searched through the racks of tank tops and halter-tops and held up a phosphorescent yellow tank top, pushing it tightly against her shirt. "How does this look Bobby?" she asked. She could read his nametag on his shirt so she called him by his boyish name.

Bobby was certainly preoccupied with the situation. Here he was standing very close to a perfectly busty young girl trying to decide whether he should mention to her that her shirt was a bit unbuttoned or whether he should just reach out and latch onto her breasts with both his hands, seeing as they were so clearly on display and it was just too tempting to get hung up on social pretenses with such firm young breasts nearby. He really wanted just to slide his hand inside her shirt and squeeze her big hooters, feel her thick nipples. After all, two undone buttons left a gaping hole large enough for anyone to just stick their hand inside. Each of her breasts looked to be two very large handfuls each. Indeed, just perfect by his account. His cock and salivating lips were just dying to see their firm full profile. However, he realized that he lacked the self-confidence to be so bold and that she simply might scream or slap him and he could also loose his job so he just played it cool, as usual.

Being brought back to reality by her question, he stuttered, "Oh that looks very nice on you. Perhaps you should try it on?"

Being so prone to following anyone's suggestions, she immediately did just that. She went into the changing room to try it on. Becky wasn't sure why she was trying on exactly that top. It was the first one of that color that she took off the rack. She only picked it to help decide on the color and it was actually one size too small for her. "Oh well." she thought, "Bobby asked me to try it on, so I definitely should do just that."

When she did get it on, it did not cover the fullness of her bosoms. She pulled it down so it covered the bottoms of them, but that left almost half her areola exposed, naked to anyone's gaze. She then stepped out of the changing room and turned to Bobby.

"How does this look?" she asked. Bobby was now dumbstruck. He couldn't believe that such a hot chick not only seemed oblivious that her shirt had been barely buttoned, but now she was clearly putting half of her nipples on display. She had large and inviting nipples that were clearly trying to poke out of the overly tight tank top. Her areolas were wide and tinged a light brown. They swelled up nicely on her breasts like soft, puffy cones; the centers were made of the thinnest and softest flesh Bobby had ever seen. He was flabbergasted. She was way more beautiful than the girls he'd been watching on the Internet. After all, those pictures were only a few inches wide and here she was, a living young flesh-and-blood woman standing only inches from his salivating lips.

Bobby reached up and said, "I'm not sure this is the right size top for you." Not believing how naïve she was acting, he continued to press his luck, "It seems to be a bit small on you. Let me help you with this here..." As he said this he felt he had the right to try to adjust it, so he grasped the edge of the top and pulled it sideways a bit. He didn't want to pull it up because that would cover up her extremely exciting and halfway naked nipples. He didn't dare pull it down or her nipples would surely pop completely into view, though his lips were begging them to do so.

She said, "Yeah. I do think this top is too small for me." Not being able to control himself any further he went ahead and grabbed the bottom edge of her tank top and slid it down just a little bit while saying, "This top is definitely a size too small for you." and bingo, her nipples and the full top half of her areola sprang fully and completely into view.

Becky's programming then kicked into gear believing every word he just said. "Bobby, I do think this top is just a bit too small."

Quick to capitalize on her astounding naiveté, Bobby said, "Just a minute here, let me see..." as her pretended to study her. Instead he was ogling her nipples, trying to memorize her image for what he knew would be some serious masturbating sessions later on that night.

Becky reflected on how it was her duty to tease and tantalize young men, and then said, "Yes I think this is a bit too small, but it also is just too thick a material. I'd like for men to see the full shape and form of my breasts. Don't you think that's a good idea Bobby?"

Bobby readily agreed. Becky, with her thick nipples still exposed over the top of the yellow tank top and pointing proudly directly at him, grabbed a couple of other tank tops to try on next, some that had much thinner material on them. As she bent over just in front of him, she placed her nipples only inches from his salivating lips. Bobby had to control himself but he couldn't believe how seductively she was acting with a total stranger.

Becky went into the changing room again and came back out to Bobby, who had just reached inside his pants to adjust his hardening cock, and was anxiously awaiting her return. Becky returned with her breasts, encased in a very thin tank top indeed, and now presented a clear profile to the leering hungry eyes of poor young Bobby. The top was just the right size for her and completely displayed their full form. They bounced firmly and had the profile of enlarged avocados, teardrop-shaped fruits ready for the plucking. The thin white material displayed her breasts almost as if they were completely naked. It almost looked painted on. Her jutting nipples were quite apparent through the thin fabric, but you could not see through the material at all, only relish in her very perfect form. "How do I look now Bobby?" she asked.

He said that she just looked fantastic and would certainly attract any man she wished. Becky came very close to him just outside of the changing rooms and almost pushed her hooters right into his chest.

She told him, "I think I'll take two of these tops, but I'd also like to get something that is a bit more tantalizing. Do you have anything a bit more thin or see-through or maybe even transparent? I'd like men to be able to see just a bit more of me. After all, I'm in the prime of my life and I know that a lot of guys turn their heads and look at me. I've been told that my nipples are really the best part of my breasts. After all, they are quite thick and love to be sucked upon. When they are hard, they really stick out there. Don't you think that's also a good idea Bobby?"

He couldn't believe this babe. He couldn't figure out if he was dreaming of if this was a trick but he sure was getting hot and horny. Bobby almost grabbed his cock there and then and started wanking he was so damn excited. He of course, quickly agreed.

After a bit more of Becky leaning over to look at the racks of tank tops, she found just what she was looking for, a thin white top that was almost completely see through. While bending over to remove it from the shelf, Bobby was treated to her completely naked cunt lips smiling at him from her backside. Her wide ass checks were half way exposed too and, with her thin inviting waist, he was doing everything he could to control himself from grabbing her narrow waist and shoving his poor tortured cock into her inviting cunny. Becky stood up and went back into the booth to change. As she passed him this time, her nipples just grazed the side of his arm. Bobby was inadvertently being tortured.

Again, after a few short minutes Becky came back out of the changing booth. Now her nipples were almost completely visible through the sheer fabric of her tight fitting tank top. Their medium dark brown color was quite apparent, as were the pencil-sized erect nipples, announcing themselves for his hungry lips. "What do you think of this top Bobby?" she asked. "Do you think men will be happy to see me if I wear this one?"

Bobby was flabbergasted. He was, again, torn between reaching out and grasping both of her nipples, or cupping both of her glorious breasts in both hands and squeezing them to his hearts content.

Becky asked, "Does this top make men want to just reach out and fondle me?" How naïve, he thought to himself. He knew that this top would make men want to simply grab her and fuck the living shit out of her.

He replied, "Oh my God miss, this top will definitely attract a lot of men. You look just beautiful in it indeed. You have the most perfect breasts in the world." Bobby knew he was making a true and honest statement because his brain was busy thinking about every playmate picture he'd ever seen, every XXX website he'd ever visited. Yes, he was certain that she had the best breasts he had seen in the whole wide world.

Becky said, "Oh, that's just great. You are so sweet and cute. I'll take all of these tops then. I really do want to please men." She then went back into the booth to change.

Bobby couldn't resist this last opportunity and simply needed to attack this stunning naïve babe and get his rocks off really badly so he followed her right into the booth. His blood was absolutely pounding in his veins and his cock was throbbing and pulsating in his pants. She had her back to the door and had just pulled the transparent tank top off over her head. Her breasts were completely naked but turned away in the other direction from him.

He said, "I think I should count how many tops you have so I can start to check you out." Becky was only a little bit surprised that he had entered the booth with her, being an employee of the store after all.

She then turned around and her glorious naked hooters bounced around before his eyes. Bobby just could no longer control himself and he reached out and pinched both of her nipples in his fingertips. Becky was not startled in the slightest bit and was beginning to feel comfortable in her role as a busty pleasure woman.

It felt so good to have a man's warm hands on her bosoms and she let out a sigh of delight and mentioned to him, "They're double-D's Bobby. Do you like them?" Bobby was stunned. Double-D's, he had never thought of that. They were so full and large and firm and not a bit oversized but just perfect, perfect, perfect that his cock was now seriously straining inside his underwear as his hands decided to completely grasp and fondly both of her wonderfully sized DD breasts. He just had to squeeze her melons but he also just had to adjust his raging hard on which was somehow misaligned in his shorts also. Such a dilemma, but he didn't care in the least.

Becky said, "Oh Bobby, I could tell that you really liked my big breasts. I've noticed you staring at me quite a bit, in fact."

Loosing all self-control, with his hands madly squeezing her firm young bosoms, Bobby then bent over and his lips then latched onto her left nipple and began a rhythmic suckling action while the full width of his hand was pulling and twisting and squeezing her right breast. He was fondling the shit out of her big firm hooters.

Becky's legs started to squirm a bit as she tried to ease the straining of her pussy which was immediately starting to get very wet indeed. She held his head close to her bosom and cradled him as he feasted on her firm young breasts.

Finally, he had full access to her glorious mammary glands; her hooters, her milk jugs. For a brief second she reminded him of playboy's Alley Baggett with her young swollen glands creating such a picture-perfect profile and her large, medium-dark brown areolas capped with full, thick suck-me nipples. His hands were now trembling a bit, not believing their lucky reality. Her nipples turned up at the tips as if begging a man to suckle on them. His lips devoured first the left, then the right one, and then the left again. Her breasts were glistening with saliva and as swollen as stimulated breasts could be. He was in heaven, but his cock was screaming for release.

Becky intuitively knew this and her pussy was beginning to crave a hard cock. She unzipped his pants but found it a bit hard to get his stiff cock out of his underwear. He was so hard he was afraid he would cum right in his own pants and he didn't want that at all. Finally, her fumbling hands pulled his shorts down and his cock was free and hard as a rock.

Becky was now very, very wet and, this time, wanted his cock shoved hard into her juicy pussy. Becky was becoming horny as hell from all the erotic action she had had this day. Her pussy wanted a real pounding. She guided Bobby to sit on the bench seat in the changing room and then she sat her love box right down on his thick large throbbing cock.

Becky felt like a new woman. She felt like a naughty seductress, a pleasure producing boy-toy. While she began to bounce up and down on his very hard cock while Bobby gobbled and ravished both of her big breasts.

To add to Bobby's excitement, Becky started talking dirty. She fully intended to ride him until she came, but she didn't want him to cum inside of her so she was planning to jump off and suck him off as he reached his orgasm. She knew she was about to come so she wanted to encourage him on. Becky began to say, "Bobby, I want you to come so badly, but please don't cum inside me. I want to drink your cum. I love cum. I love the taste of cum. I love the texture of cum. I love the feel of cum."

At that instant, Becky herself came in a loud earth shaking orgasm. She was totally thrilled with the excitement of the moment and she let out a muffled scream. Not too loud to alert anybody outside, but enough to put Bobby almost over the edge himself. When she stopped trembling she continued to say, "I love everything about cum. I could live on cum alone. Give me your cum."

At that moment she sensed that Bobby too was about to cum. Becky jumped off of him, pulling one nipple out of his hungry mouth with a big plop, she then dove right onto his cock with her mouth as he exploded stream after stream of hot jism into her hungry throat. Becky was really enjoying this since she was still coming down from her blissful orgasm. Some of his seed leaked out of the side of her mouth and Bobby saw this and shot an extra and final load into the most beautiful naked woman he had ever seen in his life. Bobby almost passed out with joy. Becky licked and cleaned his still hard penis with great delight. She liked the taste of his sperm.

As Becky left the woman's section with a small pile of tops in her hand, she gave me a huge smile and a wink. I was so pleased with myself. Though I hadn't seen her get the suckling of her life, I did hear her orgasm and knew that I had successfully created one of the hottest sex machines in the universe, one that I would have special control over.

I now wanted her to get one more nerd off, but this time somewhat more in public, so I could watch and get even hornier. After that, I knew I needed to get her back home because I needed to shag her at least two or three times before the day was over. I was horny as all hell.

mrddman
mrddman
596 Followers
12