Breast Suggestions Ch. 04

Story Info
Busty neighbor returns to her library job.
6.2k words
4.7
53k
30

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers

A man uses a special Powder of Suggestion on his well-endowed neighbor. Please send comments via the CONTACT tab on my profile. I need them to keep going. Thanks!

Chapter 4: Becky at the Library

I've often pondered why women wear bras. I guess the main reason is that their often rather swollen mammary glands won't swing and sway with every step they take, attracting lots of attention from horny men and simply getting in the way of normal moving about. Well, at least that's true for some women who are blessed with large bosoms. Another reason has got to be to keep their nipples covered and hidden from the horny eyes of men. Some women have rather small nipples so this certainly hardly matters while other women have rather large bosoms, but hardly any nipples at all, and that is quite sad. But some lucky women are blessed with large thick nursing nipples and this can happen on small breasted woman all the way up, or should I say out, to large breasted, if they are lucky. Certainly for my deliciously nippled neighbor Becky that has got to be one of the reasons she wears brassieres, or used to anyway. Ha, ha.

Still I suppose that some women wear bras to keep their breasts warm and protected both because they may get chilly and also since their nipples are often so easily stimulated. This, in turn, might not only produce rigid swollen nipples, often referred to as 'headlights', but also because undue stimulation could easily get a woman quite horny with all the stroking and friction that a chemise or dress might provoke. How could a woman hope to concentrate with constant stimulation of this sort? She might end up spending a lot of time in the ladies room rubbing her pussy or stroking her nipples until reaching a wet juicy orgasm. It is truly hard to say, but fun to guess at. Also, I am certain that a nice pair of headlights could create car accidents, or cause husbands to get slapped, bicyclists to crash into pedestrians, and all sorts of urban or family mayhem. It would certainly be hard for most men to concentrate on just about anything at all if they were left staring at a nice pair of headlights. Simple things like talking, thinking or even breathing might become difficult if one was left staring at a big pair of pacifiers pointing at your hungry lips.

For other women, they choose to wear brassieres to cradle their breasts so they are tightly held up and placed into a more picture perfect profile. A fine pair of breasts are quite capable of providing a very pleasant profile indeed and an incredibly seductive shape, depending on the woman. Pear-shaped, tear drops or avocados are often referred to when looking at the profile of firmly captivated breasts. Yet some younger women have such good muscle tone that no bra whatsoever is needed to create a picture perfect profile, even with larger breasts. Then again, even young firm breasts will certainly bounce when a woman walks around and get both the men, and the woman who owns them, rather stimulated. Yes, certainly it is good idea that women wear brassieres.

It turns out that a 'shelf bra' or a 'demi-bra' is meant to cradle and support the breasts while still allowing the nipples and areola to be exposed, free to the air and the stimulating sensations of a covering blouse, tank top, tee shirt, halter top or dress. I do believe that I am a fan of demi-bras and all the attention they can attract and eyes they can please. They capture the breasts tightly held close together and give them the most gentle uplifting support. However, I fundamentally do prefer women to never wear bras at all. It is simply too much fun to watch them bounce around, to observe their shape and the inevitable appearance of swollen nipples or possible wondrous cleavage. The lack of a bra allows one's fantasies to run gleefully rampant, free and lust ridden.

When we returned to Becky's house after the convenience store escapade we both needed a bit of a nap, which was easy for us to take due to all of that sexual exercise. We actually both slept together at her house. Since we had seriously cemented our new friendship it did not seem odd at all for me to spend the night at her cute little love shack. I imagined this was going to become a common occurrence, which pleased me very much.

The next thing either of us knew it was the next morning. Becky got up and immediately busied herself getting ready for work at the library. I was very pleased to simply lie in her bed and gaze at her thin limbs, curvaceous hips, and perfectly shaped firm large breasts. Much to my delight, she selected, all on her own, a demi-bra to wear for work that day. On top of that she put on a light turquoise and thinly knitted button-up blouse. It was such a pretty and light fluffy thing that it made one want to stroke it a bit and feel its softness. If you did that, it put you dangerously close to also stroking her full bosoms and that certainly would not be acceptable behavior in public. It had many little buttons running all the way up to a conservative high neck. Over this she wore her standard gray vest. This covered her breasts and nipples quite solidly and had just 3 large buttons on it. She only buttoned one of them however and this did effectively keep her blouse covered. Her mid-length skirt was also gray but tight at the waist which showed off nicely how thin she was and what fine hips she had developed. The overall presentation was that she had some fairly large breasts hidden in there somewhere and some young hips, yet overall she looked normal if not a bit conservative with a standard librarian kind-of look.

Becky barely spoke to me as she had little time to get to her shift at the school library. Part of her wanted to stay and explore her newly liberated sexual side but she really needed to get back to work. So there she was, back behind the librarian desk organizing books and moving them around, as was her daily duty. She felt free and somehow more experienced and womanly since she had met me. She thrilled at knowing that she was going commando with no panties and a daring demi-cup bra, barely any underwear on at all.

So, as it was, young Zack, a biology nerd, was already there at the library busy doing his homework. He chose a desk rather close to the librarian counter because he had lots of reference work to do and needed to bury himself in his endless homework and get periodic help from the librarians. He was a perfectionist and all the time he had spent being a good student had not allowed him to learn how to cruise the ladies and socialize. Still, he was only 20 and his hormones were raging just like any other young man, so he was left with his fantasies; plenty of fantasies in fact, that he tried to keep at bay so that he could focus on being a perfect student. As is often quite true for young men, he fantasized about women with large breasts, big tits, beautiful bosoms. He did not prefer simply round breasts nor overly huge ones and, like me, he adored that slight teardrop shape where they slightly sloped down from up high, and widened and rounded towards the bottom. Heavy full breasts with upturned nipples captured his fantasies all the time. Women like Shay Laren the famous Playboy model often piqued his fantasies of areola and nipples. Early in the mornings these fantasies would take over and often he would wake up with a large wet spot in his bed and a very satisfied feeling. To put it frankly, he often dreamt of fucking conservative busty office secretaries, shapely women in the clothing stores, or girls who worked behind the counter at the local coffee shop. He loved busty conservative women. He just loved them.

So after a few minutes of Becky's arrival for her shift at the library, Zack glanced over at her and quickly noticed how really pretty she was. He wondered if she was a new employee because he never noticed her before. After a few more glances he then realized why he thought she was so pretty, it was because she looked rather stacked in the breast department. There was a certain puffiness occurring beneath her vest top. He had seen her before but never paid much attention to her. She caught his attention more than he really wanted her to this morning and he soon found himself catching cheating glances of her while he tried to continue studying. However, his thoughts wandered back to the dream he had this morning. He couldn't remember clearly but it was something about a secretary busy typing at her desk with one of her large breasts completely hanging out of her blouse. He sat along side her and grasped it with both hands and nursed from it fervently. Delicious warm milk was coming out and he was desperately drinking it all down. Next thing he knew, he was awake with a large pool of warm cum all over his belly. Oh well, he thought, just another wet dream. Well, it was a particularly fine wet dream because of the image it held in his brain and the taste on his lips. Fuck, it was a great dream!

Zack continued to eyeball young Becky while he began to rub his Johnson, which he could easily reach with his hand inside of his pocket. The more he glanced at her, the more he could tell that she easily had some 'D' cup breasts hidden there. He hoped he could somehow see more of them but didn't see how he could do that.

Meanwhile, the more Becky began working and moving those heavy books around, the more she started heating up. The library temperature was often just too warm for comfort anyway. So after a while, Becky simply decided to pop the button open on her vest; the only button keeping her vest closed. The weight of her vest did indeed continue to ride upon her bosoms and the fabric was stiff enough that it did not easily fall open anyway. She didn't even realize that this would allow some interesting oblique views of her soft alluring blouse, which was soon to be decorated with protruding nipples. The friction of the unbuttoned vest continuously sliding over her nipples did indeed cause them to become stimulated and to swell into hard thick nubbins. Becky tried to ignore this but eventually felt a tingle in her darling little pussy. Zack soon found that he could not focus on anything but this young hot librarian. Studying was becoming rather hard for him. All the more hard as his Johnson became rather hard itself. With her vest mostly closed, but doing a fair job lying atop each of her bosoms, he began to notice that he could see the generous swelling of her breasts in her tight blouse. Her blouse did look so wonderfully soft and cast an image of innocence about her. She was very charming indeed.

As Zack continued to steal glances and rub himself, he was clever enough to not alert her to his frequent and lascivious glances. On more than a couple of occasions Becky lifted a book or two, which caught one side or another of her vest and briefly brushed it to the side. This allowed a full-on view of her protruding bumps crowning her bosoms, which were quite large indeed as I have previously mentioned, and also as Zack immediately noticed. Zack was now openly staring, and rubbing himself beneath the table, and hoped he would not get noticed.

Zack started to only pretend that he was studying as his cock became harder and harder. He successfully hid his glances of her while she continued to put on quite a seductive, if not intermittent, nipple bump show. After only about 10 minutes Zack became so stimulated that he shot off a very large load of warm thick semen into his underwear while he muffled a deep and satisfying moan. Becky noticed some sort of noise, but only at the very end of his climax, and then saw this young man gather up his books and leave the facility. Zack was headed to the bathroom to try to dry off and then hide himself from her. He was at once attracted to her and embarrassed by what he had done, though he was rather certain she did not notice. He decided he would continue studying in the student lounge instead. He knew he just couldn't control himself around her. So he went off to a corner of the lounge so as to no longer be distracted. "Damn schoolwork", he thought.

Within an hour or so the library began to fill up with students. One of them was another young man Phillip. Phillip had just broken up with his girlfriend because she would only give him hand jobs and never allowed him to fuck her. The relationship wasn't that bad and she was a wonderful woman, but he was just too horny to be satisfied with a simple rub and tug while all his friends were getting laid at the office and blow jobs at the movies. She did let him fondle her wherever he wanted and she really enjoyed that, but he simply needed more. After all, everyone else seemed to be getting all kinds of crazy sex from college hotties.

Phillip was quite a handsome man with a dark Spanish sort of look to him. Black hair, a masculine stubble of a beard, beautiful dark eyes, medium height and with a fairly athletic build, he should have been able to get just about any babe he wanted. However, due to his breakup he was left feeling quite horny. His cock missed her firm hand and a deep release; however, he had a lot of research to do so he wanted to get a jump on it by looking up a lot of books at the library.

In the meantime, Becky was thinking about all that had happened to her the day before and how she needed to do her duty today to some man if she could just find one. She knew she needed to service the horny men out there. It was her duty she now believed. She was also pondering how to work these activities into her work life so she decided that maybe she should just unbutton a couple of the middle buttons on her blouse. She had so many tiny little buttons on it that she was sure she wouldn't look too slutty but maybe she could catch the attention of an adventurous young man in this subtle manner. Her blouse overlapped her buttons from the right hand side and, as fate would have it, when Phillip came up to the counter to ask for help, Becky was turned to the right, he was at her left, and he could see directly into her blouse through the opened buttons and into the thin transparent material of her demi-bra. It was a small view but very erotic because he was seeing something he wasn't supposed to. He wondered if she possibly could have simply forgotten to button herself up after going to the ladies room, or what? Perving over this librarian wasn't how he planned to spend his day, but there was something so erotic about her 'accidental' wardrobe malfunction. He was titillated, for sure. Wow, Phillip thought, just WoW!

Phillip then asked her if she could help him find some research books he was looking for. Becky, immediately being taken by his handsome appearance, was quite happy to help him. That was her job after all, to help and satisfy men. Phillip guessed which books might be high up on the shelves and he started asking her to help him find those. Sure enough, he positioned himself to her left side and watched intently as she stretched up to reach those books. This caused her vest to slide to either side of her firm jutting bosoms, exposing the protruding bumps of her large nipples, and allowed another clear view through where it gaped open in the middle to see her thin delicate brassiere. Phillip had never seen such an erotic, clearly naughty sight. He felt like he was getting away with something that he wasn't supposed to see, but then, this wasn't his fault. She was the one who somehow left a few of her buttons undone. She was the one with the wonderful thin knit sweater and some kind of bra that allowed her nipples to stick out. She was the one who had all the juicy womanly 'goods'. And man, did she have some nice looking 'goods' he thought.

Becky was not oblivious to his handsome face and mild manner, nor was she oblivious to the fact that she intentionally had unbuttoned a couple of strategic buttons on her blouse though being so inexperienced, she wasn't sure where to take this clandestine seduction. She was almost anxious for him to suggest something so that she would know what to do. She somehow liked having people make suggestions to her after inhaling so much of that magic powder.

Telling the young man that she needed to get her book cart and restock a few shelves in this aisle, she turned and walked away. When she returned Phillip noticed that somehow at least 2 more buttons on her blouse had come undone and he could see most of her bra and some amazing cleavage. Phillip then suggested she put some books away on the lower shelves and she immediately agreed. He wasn't sure why he was telling her how to do her job, but the horny part of him wanted her to bend over so he could appreciate her nice round ass and maybe her blouse would open up even more.

While she was bending over to put some books on the lower shelves, Phillip noticed that her skirt rose up quite a bit. Little did Phillip know that she had no panties on at all but he sure did enjoy the view of her round hips, firm ass, and very shapely legs. He also noticed no panty lines and wondered if she actually had on any underwear at all. When she stood back up, and as chance would have it, she did so very close to him, almost rubbing her chest against his. Phillip's heart was racing as he had never been close to such a large chest in his life and the sheer excitement of being near a busty young beauty like this whose blouse was coming undone really made his blood boil. He wanted to shove his hand inside her blouse and was having trouble controlling himself from doing so. Becky reached for another book and in doing so shoved her right breast firmly against his arm and briefly held it there. Another button became undone all on it's own.

As Becky stepped away from him she saw a familiar lust in Phillip's eyes. Becky reconnoitered her location at the end of a quiet aisle in the library and, knowing they would probably not be bothered, just smiled sweetly at him. He then suggested to her, "Would you mind if I helped you button your blouse back up, it seems to have come undone? Of course she did not mind his suggestion at all so she simply stared at him with her very wide plump lips smiling away. Phillip then reached over to her and started to fiddle with her buttons, but he simply could not control himself so he gently cupped both of her breasts from the outside of her very soft blouse. They felt so firm and soft and large, he was totally excited. Seeing no negative response, he then put his whole right hand inside her blouse, squeezing her left breast. God did that feel good, he thought. He immediately played with her nipple and was further excited by how thick and stiff it was. Seeing no response from her, and boiling over with lust, he quickly unbuttoned most of her remaining buttons and grabbed her other breast with his other hand. He couldn't believe anything about what was going on. She not only had full fabulous tits, but she wore a very thin half-cup bra that left her nipples and the top half of her areola exposed and, most of all, she was allowing him to fondle her as much as he wanted.

Feeling very horny, Becky then found his lips with hers and gave him a very very wet kiss. This made Phillip get quite hard indeed and he kissed her back like they had been kissing for years, wet and deep and passionately. They kept kissing while he kept squeezing her big tits, her blouse having fallen completely open. Becky then guided one of his hands down to her pussy, barely clad in just her thin gray skirt. He could feel her wet snatch and quickly pulled down her skirt at the waist. It only had a stretch band holding it up so it easily slid down to her knees. She wet kissed him again as he then, without thinking, pulled out his very stiff cock. He felt her pussy again and it felt almost dripping with wetness. Very wet and slippery with a nice stiff clitoris that he was flicking with his fingertips. Becky began breathing very hard and started letting out quiet but high pitched mewing and sighs. She was panting as he grabbed her by the hips and picked her up off the floor so he could slide his cock straight into her.

mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers
12