Breast Suggestions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To their surprise, Becky then said, "Cock. Let me suck a cock." They were both surprised with her invitation and so very glad they had pulled the gag out of her mouth. Bobby quickly obliged her. He had his cock out in seconds and fed it to her hungry lips.

Becky was now sucking a most erect young cock while Billy was pounding her pussy very hard. Her clitty was getting the banging of its life. She was moaning and slurping. Bobby was squeezing her tits while he fucked her back and forth in her mouth. Billy was the first to hit his orgasm as he screamed, "Yes. Fuck. Uhhhhhh...!" Becky came next with a loud scream of her second orgasm. And finally Bobby screamed, "Goddamn fuck, fuck, fuck!" as he came buckets in her hungry mouth. He kept it between her lips until the last spasms of orgasm subsided and he felt weak and satisfied. Becky slurped and swallowed and licked his penis as clean as she possibly could. God she was beginning to love the taste of come and the feeling it gave her. She was pleasing these men, as she knew she needed to.

Becky fell silent and simply tried to catch her breath as she swallowed all of the man-seed in her mouth. The boys were fucking amazed that she participated so willingly in their fucking her.

Bobby then said, "My turn." He was quite ready to fuck her pussy now also. Billy said, "You really liked that babe. Didn't you?" Of course, Becky replied, "Yes. That was so nice, so, so...incredible."

With that encouragement the boys switched positions and Bobby was soon to enter her wet, but still very tight young pussy. Billy then fed his half-hard cock to her beautiful puffy lips. She immediately clamped down on him and started sucking. He soon became quite hard all over again.

They were now, all three of them, back at it again. Their pace was a little slower, but not by much. Becky, like many women, once they reach a deep orgasm can continue to have multiple orgasms because their stimulation runs so deep. Her clitty never relaxed and was still very sensitive and erect; her nipples jutting outward yearning to be suckled again. The boys were banging her long and slowly. They were going to last a little while longer this time.

Bobby was determined to treasure this moment and made long slow in and out strokes in her pussy. Billy actually grabbed her by the hair and forced deep pumping actions with her mouth. Becky did not gag at all and actually loved the thrill of such a long cock in her mouth. This pounding rhythm went on for quite some time until Becky became the first one to let out a muffled scream. His cock in her pussy drove her to a delirious orgasm yet again but she couldn't scream because of the huge cock in her mouth. Her muffled scream then sent both the boys over the top, being as young as they were they could hardly control themselves either, and they both shot their loads simultaneously. All of this semen entering her all at once sent Becky into her fourth orgasm of the night. Becky trembled and spasmed and almost passed out.

It was crazy. Bobby and Billy were overjoyed with their efforts and also fairly well spent. Bobby then said to Billy, "Fuck Billy, you're one hell of a pussy licker." In Becky's half-state of consciousness, she heard the name Billy and now knew one of their names. He was Billy, Billy Smith, Mrs. Smith's son from around the corner.

The boys did not notice that they had given themselves away and, being inherently nervous about the situation to begin with, they thought that now was a good time to get the hell out of there. Becky nodded off to sleep as they untied her and threw on their pants and left the house, slapping a high-five on their way out.

Becky woke up the next morning from a very restful night of sleep. She felt so peaceful and content. She was covered in dried cum but didn't seem to mind it at all. As she showered she could not stop thinking of how amazing it was to have her pussy licked like that and that hard youthful pounding on her pussy. The orgasm was the best of her life and she decided that she wanted some more as soon as possible.

By chance Becky did have Mrs. Smiths' phone number as she was given it when she first moved into the neighborhood. She decided to call her and innocently asked if her son Billy wanted to earn a few dollars and come over to help her move some furniture. Upon hearing about this, Billy felt quite uncomfortable. He wasn't sure if he should return to her house ever in his life. He tried to say no, but his mom, who took pity on the young helpless new neighbor, pushed him into accepting.

This time around it was going to be Becky who was the seductress. She wanted some more of that pussy licking very badly. She put on a thin new knit top. It was very thin and soft and tightly molded to her large breasts. She did not wear a bra knowing that it would display them perfectly, with her nipples in plain evidence. She then wore a very short pleated candy striper skirt. It was so short that bending over would display her naked pussy quite clearly. She wore no panties at all.

Billy came to her door and decided that he would act like nothing had ever happened the night before. After all, she didn't know who he was anyway, he thought. When the door opened he was greeted to a most wonderfully displayed pair of breasts in a tightly knit top. She had left it unbuttoned rather far down her chest, enough to create some very deep alluring cleavage for his delight. He tried to play it cool.

After inviting him in, Becky asked him to help her move some chairs and a table. He kept sneaking glances at her, especially when she bent over facing him so he could see deep into her cleavage. He was certain that she wasn't wearing a bra at all and her tits looked fucking fantastic.

Becky bent over once all the way to the floor with her tight ass facing him and put her pussy right on display for him. He really liked the show she was providing. He could see both her pussy lips, her young soft labia. Becky, in a sprightly manner, stood up and asked him to sit down on the couch so she could get him some water. Billy certainly was not going to say no to anything she suggested.

While in the kitchen Becky unbuttoned her blouse all the way down to the last button at her navel so that it gaped wide open. Fully half of each breast was on display. Half of her areola and even her nipples were plainly on display. She then walked straight towards Billy who was now seated and she saw a most surprised look on his face. She then set the glass down on the table right next to him, her breasts quivering in the soft container of her blouse. She then proceeded to walk right up to him and she pushed her breasts squarely into his face.

Billy certainly wasn't complaining as he gobbled her breasts as the blouse fell completely wide open. He got both of her boobs very wet indeed with his slobbering and sucking on them. He sucked hard on one nipple, then switched to the other. He squeezed them firmly, but not to hard, and tried to memorize their size and shape so he would never forget.

Becky then, pulling her left nipple out of his mouth with a pop, stood up on the couch, flipped up her skirt, and fed her pussy into his waiting mouth. Billy instinctively went right back at his pussy licking from the night before. God was she clean and sweet smelling and wet.

Becky screamed, "God I love your pussy licking Billy. I need it so bad." Again Billy slobbered away. He licked each and every part of her vagina and even stuck a couple fingers inside of her. She was now drenching his fingers and face and beginning to tremble with lust.

They then changed positions and she lied down on the couch while Billy resumed licking and sucking on her clitty. Becky moaned, her breathing building to a faster and faster pace while she squeezed her own breast and twisted her nipple. "My pussy is yours Billy. Lick me. Fuck me. Ohhhh...!" she said.

Billy was not very experienced but he knew what she wanted. He kept on lapping and licking and sucking her clitoris and labia until her legs trembled with her first orgasm and she let out a very loud scream indeed. He was so impressed yet not very familiar with the joy he could bring a woman. His face was drenched in her sweet light pussy juice as her trembling orgasm subsided.

Billy knew that now it was his turn too, so he slid off his pants and shoved his hard cock into her juicy pussy. He was hornier than he ever had been before; hornier than he had been last night. He had a Playboy playmate body right before his eyes and she was begging him to fuck her and do anything he wanted to her. He must have pumped into her for a full 15 minutes or so before he finally grunted out the most amazing orgasm of his life. Billy was way out of breath, panting and spent and very content.

If it wasn't for the fact that he had to get to school that day, he might not have left at all. But by the time he finally did leave, they had had sex two more times. He bent her over the armrest of the couch with her breasts flying and flapping wildly in the air and he fucked her from behind until they both orgasmed a second and third time. Just before he left she got down on her knees and sucked him off until he exploded, once again, in her delightful young mouth; her thick lips making excellent pillows to suck him off with.

Becky was still on her knees, licking her lips and swallowing his load as he zipped up and left. Billy was in heaven as he walked down the street to begin his day. He felt inside that he had really become a man this day and it felt fucking great.

12