Breast Suggestions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Genie had only had one blowjob in his life and never from such a big-titted lusty young and innocent babe. He all too quickly blew his load, every inch of it, deeply down her welcoming throat as he grunted and panted as quietly as he could. Becky tried to swallow and slurp on every single drop of his love load but, of course, some of it overflowed her mouth and dripped down onto the carpet. Becky slurped him up as best she could though, and loved it.

Johnny, hearing the sounds of Genie's orgasm, pursued his efforts with renewed vigor. He was invading her pussy so deeply that her pelvic bone put pressure on his crotch in such a way that he was building to a climax very very fast. He then also exploded in her, more violently than any orgasm he had ever had in his life. He pumped and pumped into her as deeply and as long as he could. He wanted to get rid of his sperm. He wanted to make her pregnant. He wanted to shoot his seed as deeply into her as humanly possible. And he sure made a good effort at all of that. He felt simply fantastic.

The two boys were fucking satisfied and their minds were blown from what they had just done. Their wet cocks were now out in fresh air again. Becky stood up, still swallowing her large mouthful of warm seed, her breasts jutting outward as firm and swollen as could be after all the attention they had received. Her pussy still fully exposed. The boys just looked at her and continued to drink in the sight of her beautiful body.

After a few minutes of thank you's and even some warm hugs, the boys zipped up and walked away, lost in their own personal reveries.

Becky, for her part, now needed her pussy banged from the front side. She needed direct pressure on her clitty. She wanted it licked and sucked again. She needed a deep, deep orgasm herself so she decided to go visit her boss in his office, just like she did the other day.

Becky first went to the bathroom to tidy up, and dry herself off. She even rinsed her pussy in the faucet and almost got lost fingering her clitty right there and then, but she managed to stop herself. She wanted her pussy nice and clean smelling to see if she could get someone to lick it long and hard.

On the way to Charles's office she passed an open seating area where horny Gary was seated. Gary was an avid collector of Playboy magazines and had to beat off probably 3 times a day just so he could concentrate. He was so insecure that he had never even had sex yet. He did mess around with one girl, but it was the girl who instigated them playing around and she was the one who kissed him. He felt so embarrassed, so much like he had gotten away with something that he shouldn't have, that he ran away afterward. He spent way too much of his time in his room beating off into tee shirts or Kleenex or rubber beat-off sleeves. He could stare at a set of large firm breasts and almost climax just by looking at them. He longed to see a pussy some day, but that had never happened yet.

Now Gary had been eyeballing Becky all afternoon. He was getting a bit tired of his constant 'perving' and as she passed close to his desk he decided to make his move and follow her. When she was in a quiet aisle nearby, Gary approached her and asked for the geography section. He was thinking of the geography of her curvaceous body and not that of the earth, but he had to think of something.

He followed her until Becky announced that this was the geography section. Gary, not being able to restrain himself any longer and coming up to her from the rear, reached around her from either side and placed his hands squarely on her firm breasts saying, "I think I found the mountains section." Becky, of course, did not swat his hands away nor move at all and allowed him full access to squeeze her natural 'mountains'; her nipples immediately becoming swollen.

Feeling totally thrilled in the success of his very forward actions, Gary pushed his cock against her firm round ass. He started pumping against her hipbone, which really began to stimulate his growing erection. Gary kept squeezing her DD breast flesh and even started pinching her protruding nipples. Her breasts seemed to be yearning for attention; for being manhandled and abused! He pumped against her rear more and more forcefully while pinching with great fervor her thick juicy nipples. Becky stared straight ahead and reveled in the feelings of her breasts being massaged; her nipples twisted and tweaked, his very firm hard cock and his youthful arousal.

Gary started moaning and reached up to her neck to slide down her dangling zipper so he could have true access to her completely free and naked breasts. Within seconds her blouse was opened far enough that her breasts did indeed spill out. His right hand latched onto her left breast; his left hand followed. She felt so fucking soft and firm and hot! His every wet dream was right in both his greedy hands. His moaning now was filled with insane pleasure. His hips were pumping forcefully into her ass as his cock got bigger and bigger. He was blind with lust at this point.

Gary kept squeezing and squeezing her DD tits while his cock lubricated his underwear with his precum. Becky instinctively turned around to face him and Gary was then face to face, or should I say face to breast, with her swollen delicious hooters. He quickly bent over and thrust his mouth into her mountains-of-delight, her soft warm tit flesh. He wallowed and slurped and suckled on her thick rubbery nipple as she slid her hand down to cup his throbbing boner. He flicked her nipple and sucked it very hard indeed. He had a human pacifier between his lips and he didn't want to hurt her, but he wanted to suck on her engorged nipple for as long as he could. She stroked and stroked his pulsing fuck stick searching for it's sensitive head. Finally, his grunts got much much louder and he couldn't help it any longer. He blew his load in an intense and forceful climax against her willing hand. His pants were soaked. Becky's hand could feel his wet love juice. His heart was throbbing. This was the best orgasm he had ever had in his life. He kept pumping and pumping until he had no more juice to spew. He felt so fucking good. He was happy as fucking hell!

Gary leaned backwards after his groping and intense orgasm. He had a shit-eating grin on his face and was spent of all his seed. "You're sooo beautiful." he told her. "Sooo fucking beautiful." Becky's breasts still jutting outward, she gave him a very wet kiss right on his lips. She was so horny and so happy she had pleased yet again another young man. Slowly she closed her zipper and continued walking towards her boss's office.

Finally, Becky came to Charles's office and gently knocked on his door. Her clitty was dying for attention after all the repeated attention she had received this afternoon and her nipples were rock hard and jutting outward within her tight dress from all the attention they had just gotten. They stuck outward like headlights and Becky even trembled a bit with anticipation of what was to come.

Charles was working on some budget numbers for the library as Becky entered. She asked if she could speak with him about the new software he had her work on. Charles certainly noticed and appreciated her tantalizing attributes, her full soft jiggling hooters as she approached his desk. Staring openly at her chest and her jutting tits so scandalously displayed in her tight-fitting blouse, Charles stammered, "May I help you Becky? Do you need any help with your software?" In his head, he appreciated the double-entendre of his 'software' comment while viewing her braless soft tits but he was certain she did not catch it. Charles was still seated as Becky came around to his side of the desk. She then, coyly, actually sat up on the corner of his desk, continuing to point her chest directly at his hungry eyes. She actually plopped her wonderful round ass right up on his desk as if she was presenting herself to him.

This put her pussy only about 2 feet away from his lips. Becky told him that she really appreciated learning the new software system for the library. She told him that he was a good teacher and she felt very comfortable using it and liked working with him. She placed her left hand down on the desk, distracting his attention slightly, as she slightly raised herself up off the desk just slightly enough so that her right hand could slide her dress up almost onto her hips; just enough to begin to expose her moist hungry pussy. She pretended that she had done nothing at all and continued to praise her boss.

Charles's eyes had fallen away from her womanly charms, away from her jutting bosoms and cast his gaze down toward her pearly treasure, her palpitating young pussy. As she spoke he didn't hear a word she said. He was literally drinking in her nubile body so very close to him. A body that had all the things a man could want; large firm breasts, thin delicate limbs, puffy young cock sucking lips, nicely rounded hips, and now a partially exposed moist young pussy.

Charles almost instinctively raised his left hand up onto her naked thigh and slid it towards her jewel box. Becky paused her speech as his fingers began to trace the curves of her thigh. She looked down and as his hand continued to slide upward until it made contact with her moist labia; her willing pussy lips. Bingo, this was just what Becky wanted. His fingers gently flicked and rubbed her large willing pussy lips as she moistened in anticipation.

Becky slid a bit more onto the desk all the way over closer to his chair and spread her legs open wider. This slid her dress higher up onto her hips completely exposing and allowing unrestricted access to her pussy. Charles was acting without thinking. He had forgotten he even had a loving wife. He was captured by her youthful willing beauty. And then, his lips acting almost with a will of their own, he descended towards her pussy. He slid off his chair with his knees hitting the ground as his arm reached behind her ass and his lips dove into her treasured wetness. His lips went wild, lapping and licking and slurping. Her pussy tasted so very very sweet.

Becky was beside herself with pleasure. This was such a new feeling for her. This was what she wanted and it felt so incredibly wonderful. Her heart, her belly, her breasts, her nipples and her lovely labia were all rejoicing in this direct stimulation to her young erect clitoris. She involuntarily said, "Yes, oh please, yes!" as Charles lapped at her and sucked on her little nubbin. This sucking action was what set her off the most of all the things she had felt today. She had no idea what he was doing but the licking felt just so wonderful. The sucking on her clitty sent her into a mind-numbing dreamland. He could tell she was heating up and doing a good job on her. He sunk his fingers more firmly into her round ass, into her thin hips and round booty. He wanted a firm grip on her so he could eat her out firmly and with passion. Charles was determined to lick her to an orgasm she was so fucking beautiful.

Becky now leaned back, placing one hand behind her and the other stroking Charles's head as he ate her out like there was no tomorrow. "Yes, oh yes!" she said as her juices began to flow and wet his face. Charles loved this unexpected seduction; her youthful libido and perfect body. He kept up at his work lapping her love juices as he excited her to ecstatic levels. "Yes!!!" she screamed, "Yes!" as she then had her first of a series of climaxes. She drenched his face with her love juice, which inspired him to continue lapping lick a puppy dog. Within minutes she climaxed for a second, then a third time, quietly screaming as her heartbeat raced and her body quivered. He did it, she thought. She got what she needed. Becky almost collapsed.

Charles held onto her knowing that she would be weak at the knees, so to speak. Feeling a tremendously erect woody in his pants, he quickly unbuckled himself and released his throbbing hard cock. He wasn't sure if he should fuck this willing young pussy or what, but Becky had a fine idea. She slid off the desk, turned around and laid her chest down, jutting her pussy at him. Her legs were again spread wide open, her pussy glistening. Becky was thinking, "Fuck my pussy or Fuck my ass, but please Fuck me!!!" She didn't have to wait long for Charles to make his approach.

Charles had never fucked any woman in the asshole, but he sure loved how deeply he could penetrate a woman by doing her from the rear, doggystyle. He knew how fucking a woman's pussy from the rear applied pressure to one's groin in such a way that these orgasms were some of the deepest he'd ever experienced.

With such a gaping invitation, her legs spread wide, Charles unceremoniously shoved his cock into her with such force that Becky gasped. He grabbed her by her love hips and kept pounding and pounding into her pussy. He pulled her tightly into him, then backed out slightly, then rammed back into her as forcefully as he could.

Becky began to whimper. Becky began to gasp. Charles was building up very fast to an amazing afternoon release. He slammed her. He pounded her pussy with no regard for any noise or impropriety they might be making. One of his hands slid up her side to grasp her breast. He found her large thick nipple and, as he began to pinch it roughly, he exploded into a loud grunting orgasm. He pumped his jism into her hungry pussy over and over again. He must have ejaculated into her with a dozen shooting spurts. He had never had such a long orgasm. He had never spilled so much seed into anyone. He filled her belly up so much he wouldn't be surprised if his cum came up out of her mouth. But of course, all that came out of her mouth was a long orgasmic grunting and gasping for air. It was all new to her, all this fucking she was getting, but Becky loved getting fucked up the backside. She loved doing doggy.

Becky then continued to lay on his desk, limp, exhausted and satisfied. As Charles regained his composure, he adjusted his clothes and thanked her in so many polite ways that she was sure she wanted to fuck him again real soon. She liked him very much, whether he was married or not. She now knew that he not only loved her breasts, but that he could eat out her pussy in a very special and wondrous way.

Soon after all her romps at the library, her shift came to an end so Becky headed home. God only knows how many overly shy students who packed the reading room within sight of her, had thoroughly wet their pants jerking themselves off gawking at her. It was the brave, or desperate ones, that approached her and they were the ones that got the rewards.

Becky was going home to meet her sister for dinner. She wanted to introduce her to Chris, her nice neighbor. Or at least, that was what he suggested she do. She hoped her sister would like him just as much as she did.

12