Breast Suggestions Ch. 07

Story Info
Becky's sister gives milk.
5k words
4.62
58.4k
34

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
593 Followers

A man uses a special Powder of Suggestion on his well-endowed neighbor. Please send comments via the CONTACT tab on my profile. I need them to know where/how to continue.

Chapter 7: Becky's Sister Gives Milk

Becky came home very relaxed and satisfied from the day's carnal activities. Her pussy had gotten a good licking, her clitty sucked and teased, her breasts firmly manhandled and suckled upon, and her mouth filled with delicious cum. She was looking forward to seeing her neighbor Chris again and also her sister who was coming over for dinner. Chris had never met her sister and they were going to have a nice evening together.

When Becky got home she showered and admired herself in the mirror on the way out. It seemed like her breasts were even more swollen than normal and her long thick nipples seemed constantly in a state of arousal. She attributed it to all the attention and heavenly abuse they had been receiving lately. She sat on the toilet and trimmed her pussy hairs to make it a bit easier for men to do some 'muff diving' there. At least that was the term she heard one of the boys mutter today in the library anyhow.

Becky dressed in something sexy for Chris because she hadn't seen him in a day or so. She slipped on a very sheer half-cup brassiere that allowed her DD tits to nicely overflow the bra cups. They did not need much support anyway but it was a joy to see something holding them up for presentation. It let her nipples sit just above the sheer lace, announcing themselves to the world. Over this she wore a thin white blouse. It was buttoned only up to the bottom of her brassiere with the rest of it left draping wide open. The tops of her very voluminous bosoms were clearly on display as was the center of her shear demi-brassiere. If it opened up just a teeny bit more her nipples would be staring at you in your face. "Why not?" she thought, it was her house and if she wanted to relax this evening she certainly could. If she provided a titillating show to her dear friend Chris, all the better she thought.

Soon enough the doorbell rung and her sister Barbie arrived. They were seriously good friends, bosom buddies in fact, and sisters too. They just didn't see enough of each other. It was surprising how much they looked alike. Barbie was just as thin as Becky but about 2 inches shorter, only five foot two inches or so. Her breasts were not quite as large as Becky's but they were still a full 34 D at any rate. On her frame, a 34 C chest would clearly make her in the "She's stacked!" or "What a rack!" kind of range. However, a 34 D chest on a woman her size looked so damn tantalizing and inviting. Especially being so round and absolutely rock-hard firm, like she was. She was the perfect picture of a young woman. Different than her sister, but just as droolingly mind-numbingly georgeous.

Like her sister, if Barbie was viewed from the rear, you would never in a million years imagine that she had a C sized chest let alone a full D cup. Her round ass was tantalizing but her long thin arms and legs implied a more delicate set of assts. I mean, she was so thin there was no way she'd have big fucking tits. Nonetheless, like her sister, when she turned around you would get an instant woody in your shorts, right there and then. Your heart would start beating faster, your pulse rate would rise, and you'd have trouble concentrating on whatever you had been doing before. Wow!

Now Barbie was much more conservative than her sister. She was a devout Christian and always wore a cross around her neck. She had almost never had sex in her life, well, there was that one time with Timmy from the church choir. In any event, she always dressed quite humbly with over sized loose-fitting clothes that did not display the wonders and curves of her God-given beauty.

Today she wore a knee length skirt and a high-necked buttoned white blouse. Over this she wore a light blue jacket which she left unbuttoned because it was a hot day. A very lovely cross laid upon her chest, well actually, it sat at a bit of an angle on her bulging tits, to be more precise. Everything about her dress was intended to cover, layer by layer, her feminine charms and nubile beauty.

Barbie, upon arriving, was immediately taken aback by how her sister was dressed. She could easily see most of her bosoms with her partially opened blouse. Becky explained to her that she felt it was good to dress casually at home and, so what if some neighbor caught a glimpse of her through her open windows. Giving a man a thrill was a good thing to do.

Barbie was very puzzled and even a bit concerned about her behavior and went around pulling the blinds closed throughout the house. She got distracted and never did shut the curtains towards the back yard. Becky mentioned that her neighbor Chris was coming over and she felt it really was perfectly fine to dress a little risqué if she wanted to. Becky assured her that she was fast becoming close friends with her older neighbor and trusted him completely. In her mind Becky was even thinking that maybe the neighbor boy might get a glimpse of her too.

Within a few minutes Chris arrived, flowers in hand. He was totally delighted to meet Barbie and sized her up quite carefully, having only viewed her from far away in the past. She was quite a hot little tidbit, he thought. "I'll bet her pussy is tighter than any he had ever experienced." he thought. He was dying to rip that cross off her chest and fuck her till she screamed the Lord's name in vain.

Chris brought a lovely bouquet of flowers with him, some lilies because they had such a lovely strong odor. He even put a good dose of his special Powder of Suggestion on one of them. He needed to bring Barbie into the fold.

Chris, continuing to hold the flowers, made his introductions and drank in the lovely young flesh of Becky's revealed tits. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips, much to Barbie's surprise. She didn't' know just what good friends they had become. Becky then busied herself back in the kitchen.

Turning to Barbie, Chris said, "Don't these flowers have a delightful smell to them?" Barbie leaned over a bit to take a good smell of them and Chris blew a strong puff of breath straight onto the flower with his powder on it. That so precious powder that he bought in Egypt on a lark and was paying him back in spades. Boy was he happy he did that! Barbie inhaled the full dose of his powder and immediately felt stunned and limp. She didn't know what had happened but she felt really relaxed and happy all of a sudden.

Chris was now getting eager for some new flesh, but as always, was able to keep his cool. He 'suggested' they go sit together on the couch and get to know each other better. He explained the very same things to her that he had explained to her sister when she inhaled his special powder the first time. He explained to her how she should cherish every word he said and always follow all of his suggestions, wishes and desires. That she should love him in a very special way. Though his sister Becky was 'in-love' with him, she too could love and worship him. He told her that she should always follow his suggestions above and beyond those of anyone else.

Inside her mind, she was quite confused. She knew that she had just met Chris and he was almost a stranger but also deep inside she knew that she needed to always follow his directions and that he knew best for her.

At the same time Barbie was also reminded how her daddy always told her to be wary of older men who would want to take advantage of her. Yet, she truly believed all that Chris was telling her was true and good. However, inside she still felt nervous and unsure.

As they chatted, he learned all about how religious a girl Barbie was. She had just finished high school and was volunteering in the church gift shop. She always dressed even more conservatively than her sister did. Well, at least more conservatively than her sister used to dress anyway.

Chris asked her to repeat what he said to her; to tell him that she would always do what he said and that she would love him with all of her heart.

Barbie paused and said, "But I am supposed to watch out for older men. My daddy always told me that." Chris then clasped her hand and looked into her eyes and ordered her "Tell me you will always do what I ask and that you love me deeply." She said, "I like you Chris. I love you but I must resist temptation. It's not God's way." Chris repeated, "Tell me what I ask." Reluctantly she said, "I...(long pause)...I love you Chris and I will......" Chris had to encourage her even more and she continued, "I will always do what you say and.....listen.....to your.....advice." Clearly Barbie was filled with turmoil and an inner struggle against the effects of the special powder.

Chris found this interesting. He was getting her to do as he said, yet she was filled with doubt and turmoil. The cruel side of him got a real kick out of this. He was going to turn this religious hottie into a sex machine while inside she would be tortured by all of her actions. So much the better, he thought. He hated religion anyways.

Chris continued to hold her hand, slowly stroking her arm and feeling her warmth. He then figured she just needed more time for the drug to settle in. She needed to get used to him.

Barbie, much to Chris's surprise, started explaining to Chris all the lovely things she had for sale in the church gift shop. Being so young she was very enthusiastic about everything she did. Chris was thrilled to witness her girlish bubbly personality while he fantasized what her body actually would look like with fewer clothes on; much fewer clothes.

Barbie then opened up her laptop and started showing Chris some of the new crosses that the gift shop had just received in a shipment. She had large wide gold ones, and thin delicate silver ones. All kinds and sorts of lovely Jesus crosses.

After finishing her enthusiastic tour of her gift shop, Chris told her that he understood and appreciated how she loved Jesus so much and the dream of living a pure and perfect life, but now was the time for her 'Transformation'. Now was the time when she should become a fully developed woman. A complete and whole woman, just like God had intended her to become. He told her that surely she knew that she had a perfect body; a very beautiful form with perfectly developed features, sexual features, just like men enjoy. "Yes" she said, "you must be right." Inside, she felt quite uncomfortable with this conversation but could not figure out what specifically was wrong.

He told her that like Eve in the garden, she also needed to become a full woman, a complete and whole woman, who pleased men; a woman of charms and beauty. That she was intended to be someone that pleased all men. After all, God created men and he created them to be pleased and to please women back. Barbie resonded, "Yes, that must be true" though there was a shiver in her bones that this wasn't quite God's way.

He asked her, "Why else would God have given you such a perfect and beautiful body? You do know that you have a perfect little body, don't you?" As he said this he reached up and slid her small jacket over her shoulders. She leaned forward and let him remove it instinctively. This all made sense to her, yet inside she was embarrassed a bit about all this talk of her womanly body and overly personal conversation.

Chris then told her, "Why else would the dear Lord have given you such perfectly round breasts, such heavenly fruits? You hold the bosom of Eve on your chest. You were made to nurture men." In saying this he placed both his hands on the tops of her breasts gently feeling them through the material of her shirt and brassiere. "You are so perfectly built." he said, "Why else would the good Lord have made you this way?" His hands then slid down around the sides of her very firm young bosoms and cupped each of them from below. "Behold your God-given beauty!" he said as he gently squeezed both of her hot tits.

Each of his hands grasped, then overflowed with her full D-sized breasts encased in bra and blouse; her big soft hooters. He gently squeezed her as Barbie's hands came up slowly, automatically, to push him away, though she did not complete her action. Rather, she reveled in the warm feeling his touching produced. She was feeling lust for the first time in a long time. She was feeling like a sexual woman.

Allowing his hands to linger on her incredibly firm hooters, Chris spoke more of her transformation, of Eve and the garden and the duty that all truly whole and complete women had on this earth. While saying this he continued to gently weigh her tits in his hands, his fingertips seeking the thick buds of her overly sensitive nipples as she dreamingly stared into his eyes.

Chris then got the devious idea to train Barbie even more. He released her bosoms and took her laptop and changed the website from that of the church store to the most lovely, but very tasteful, erotic site of 'Busty Bloom'. He knew that most of the women there had at least D, if not E or F cup breasts and that they were elegantly attired and succulently presented. He felt this would be a good way to ease her into a life of lust and sexual pleasures.

Barbie looked at the first page of the website and was both shocked and captivated. She knew this wasn't normal, this wasn't God's way, but she also knew and believed that these women were like Eve, they were fully developed and complete women and that she too had finally reached that point in life.

Her eyes looked away from the pages, then looked back again. An inner struggle was being waged inside her head as she heard the words of the pastor at church. These were the devil's images to temp men. She wanted to say no, to get up and walk away, but his words lingered in her mind about purpose, fullness, transformation and becoming a complete woman. She decided that she could indeed look at the images. She was not afraid of these tempting, barely clad beauties. After all, God had made them. They were natural women and she too was a creature of God.

He suggested that she looked so much like the wonderful women on the pages of this site. That they were all made in the image of Eve to nurture and feed men, to provide pleasure and to reproduce and that she too was one of God's beauties. He asked her to study very carefully each and every one of the images there for at least the first dozen pages or so. He wanted her to learn some of the clever ways they dressed and the joy they got out of life being complete women; whole, fully developed and women with the nurturing fruits that God gave to them. He then said that he wanted to get her something special to drink and would be right back. He wanted to give her his special Liquid of Lactation that he had so carefully prepared for just this occasion.

Barbie was not at all used to a woman showing so much of her body to a man and these naked busty ladies on these pages were shocking to her. That part was not correct. It wasn't right. Yet, maybe there was indeed some truth to his words. She was an adult now after all and she had noticed in the mirror the classically beautiful body that she had naturally developed. "Maybe she should follow Chris's advice and learn all about these beautiful women?" she thought. They were God's creatures meant to please, to feed and nourish men and were perfect in their own way. She was even a little bit excited that she was made perfectly too. She was, in her own way, one of them she was beginning to realize. As she continued to look at the images her fingertips found the upper buttons of her high-necked blouse. She actually started to very slowly toy with the little pearl buttons there...

While observing Chris and Barbie in the living room, Becky had reached up and squeezed her own breasts. After the tingle this produced in her nipples she also started feeling wet in her juicy pussy. Her little snatch had become quite hungry these past days. Without thinking her hands unbuttoned the last few buttons of her blouse and she let it slip off her shoulders to the floor. Her thick longing nipples and the tops of her breasts were now deliciously on full display being cradled by her demi-bra cups.

Chris was now sporting a nice boner but didn't want to scare away poor Barbie with any overly aggressive acts and, after all, lovely and willing Becky was so very nearby to him. Entering the kitchen he gave Becky a nice warm hug and a very wet, open mouthed French kiss.

Becky quickly melted into his arms and felt warm and happy. Chris's hungry hands slid up her sides to cup and feel her very large full bosoms, larger than her sisters by an extra D to her cup. He rubbed his Johnson against her thigh and felt even more charged and horny. They exchanged a very long and wet kiss and then another, and another. In fact, their mouths were getting quite wet indeed as was the tip of Chris's cock which hadn't seen any action in over a day now. Becky was wet between the knees too as she slid her hand down to grasp his cock through the fabric of his pants. Chris's hands slid upward to grasp both of her protruding nipples in his fingertips. Lord but he loved playing with her thick nipples and squeezing her full breasts!

For a moment, Becky couldn't believe how slutty she herself was acting. She was rather conservative herself after all, similar to her sister. Why was she acting like a slut and filled with such lustful thoughts?

Though Chris was tempted to throw Becky on the countertop and fuck her properly, he broke their embrace so she could finish fixing dinner and so he could prepare some 'milk' for Barbie. Chris took half a glass of milk out of the fridge and added his special dose of Lactation Liquid to it and went back to see Barbie.

Barbie was still seated on the couch and was looking intently at the images on the Busty Bloom website. She had made it through 10 pages of busty naked babes with dozens of images on each page. She studied what clothing they had on as well as the size of their breasts, the slope and curves of their tits, and all the details of their areola and nipples. Being mesmerized by the images playing in her imagination, she actually, almost involuntarily and without thinking, had reached up and unbuttoned all of her blouse. It being a very warm day, she had worn a thin lacy pink brassiere underneath. She was playing being just like the images she was marveling at, the busty girls of Busty Bloom.

Chris was delighted at her involuntary movements, at the exposure of her very firm bosoms. He said "Barbie you seem to be enjoying these wonderful images aren't you? Why don't you stand up so we can take a good look at you darling?

Very fortuitously, upon standing her unbuttoned blouse slipped off her shoulders and fell onto the floor revealing her lovely laced bra and amazingly large tits! Chris suggested she remove the rest of her clothes so that he could gaze upon her God-given treasures, that she must be very proud of all that the Lord had given her.

Barbie at first didn't move her arms at all. She thought of course she would not remove her clothes and stand there naked in front of an older man, but her hands seemed to have a mind of their own. She unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Then, she slid her cute pink panties off of her well-rounded hips and discarded them as well. All that remained was the firmly packed bra holding her massive D-cup tits in place. Standing before her, Chris reached up and unclipped the clasp between her breasts holding her strapless bra on. It too fell onto the floor and all of the glorious beauty of Barbie's nakedness was on display to gaze upon.

Chris was very impressed how incredibly firm her tits were. The brassiere just kept them from bouncing around but with such great youthful muscle tone, it certainly wasn't needed to support their weight. Like her sister, her large brown areola were inviting to his lips. Her very thick and long nipples waiting to be sucked upon and pinched.

mrddman
mrddman
593 Followers
12