Breast Suggestions Ch. 08

Story Info
Busty Becky's busty sister Barbie comes to dinner.
3.6k words
4.67
46.2k
24

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
594 Followers

A man uses a special Powder of Suggestion on his well-endowed neighbor. Please send comments via the CONTACT tab on my profile. I need them to know where/how to continue.

*****

Chapter 8: A Busty Dinner

Dinner was indeed ready so, after their torrid sex and her incredibly tight young pussy got pounded, Barbie and Chris sat up on the couch and tried to sort through their clothes that were all in a pile. It was very odd but Barbie almost looked like she was in a trance. Her hands both instinctively went up and crossed themselves to cover her breasts while her eyes got sucked right back into staring at the computer screen again. She was again looking at the nude babes on the very classy Busty website as if she was indoctrinating herself as to how a busty mature woman should be.

Barbie lightly squeezed her breasts and noticed they were much firmer than usual, they even felt a bit larger to her. Indeed they were as firm as augmented breasts would be except they were completely natural. She would soon discover that she wouldn't even need to wear a bra except that her almost constantly aroused nipples would constantly be on display if that were the case. She felt very warm and wonderful having just had two mind-numbing orgasms and also having just started producing natural God-given woman's milk. She truly felt that she had indeed transformed into a woman and it felt so wonderful. She felt so privileged.

She slowly tried to put her thin lace pink brassiere back on but it was of little use. Her breasts had indeed grown to somewhere between a 34D and a 34DD size. Her bra would contain them, but they were over spilling it lewdly, provocatively, and it simply felt a little tight so she just dropped her hands holding the bra into her lap and continued to stare at the models adoring their form, their provocative poses, and the glory of their naked bodies. Many of them would cup their breasts as if offering them to the lips of a hungry male. Some just held their arms folded beneath them or alongside them as to push their already very large and tasty breasts together and make them look even more voluminous and tempting. She imagined that none of these women had what she did. She was quite certain that none of these women, however voluptuous they were, could offer that sweet nectar of womanliness, mother's milk, like she could. She felt truly gifted at such a very young age and so very special indeed.

Meanwhile Chris stood up and followed Becky into the kitchen. The perfect, almost poetic, form of her breasts was truly fantastic. Honestly, they were even more beautiful than her sister's and they were sitting there on the flowered little serving platters of her half-cup brassiere. Her wide full breasts on full display with her amazingly large nipples capping them as pointed peaks, yearning for attention. Her bosoms did have more of a conical shape to them, even as wide and oversized as they were, just like the classic brassieres from the 1950's squished women's breasts into perfect cones; jutting lusty cones of female flesh meant to stick straight out and sometimes referred to as 'tits of steel' they were so rigid and firm. "Yes, tits of steel, hit me in my face please, oh please...!" he thought.

However, for Becky, she simply did not need any such a brassiere. Her breasts naturally took this jutting pointed shape. Impossibly large wide pillows for her delicate frame, but not too large whatsoever, supporting the most perfectly crafted areola and thick 'suck me' nipples that any woman ever had. Her nipples were so very soft and thick and, when aroused, were long enough to play with your tongue. What a titillating delight they were. Her nipples, having been on display for some time now, were slightly chilled and erect, screaming for attention. Many women with large breasts like hers only had small pebble-sized nipples. As if it was all their flesh could do to form such a large bosom, there was no flesh left to cap them with, but miraculously hers had large delicious looking nipples. For me, a large breast without large nipples was a sad thing, a sad waste of God's efforts. Now Becky on the other hand, she was gifted with the thickest most juicy nipples a hungry pair of lips could desire. They were indeed pronounced like a natural babies pacifier and any hungry breast maniac like myself would be forever satisfied with a woman with gifts as perfect as hers.

So there he was, in the private home of Becky and Barbie. Two women with perhaps the worlds most perfect breasts ever crafted and both willing to do just about anything he desired at all. Chris was getting horny all over again and was inventing the scenarios he wanted to play out this evening.

He sat at the head of the table, completely naked and feeling very relaxed and, of course, rather horny. Becky brought him a small appetizer plate of some paté and some petite cornichons. As she stood next to him while he was seated, her delicious breasts were exactly at eye level. He grasped her gently by the waist and, declaring he wanted a little pre-appetizer, he latched on to her right nipple with his very hungry lips and began to firmly suckle her fruits. Becky sighed and enjoyed his ministrations to her hungry flesh.

After a few minutes of his suckling, he switched to her other breast leaving her right nipple glistening with his warm saliva, distended and yearning for even more attention. After a few more minutes on her left breast he released her melons and asked for Barbie to come and join them for dinner.

Barbie, still lost in the reverie of her womanliness and all she was learning this evening, approached the two of them having only put her panties on. Being conditioned to always clothe herself, she did manage to put her new, slightly enlarged breasts into her sheer bra. She had picked a very sheer one today because it was so hot out. It did not have solid opaque material on the lower half, to hide her protruding nipples, nor did it have hardly any floral embroidery. It was pretty much just a thin transparent mesh and hid nothing of her areola nor her fabulous nipples. Now, with her enlarged 34D-and-a-half tits, they squished in there and overflowed the cups in a rather lewd display, set off so nicely by her thin gentle frame.

Barbie came standing to the left side of Chris while Becky still stood to the right. Chris told her, "You are truly such a beauty to behold Barbie. I am so glad that you came here tonight." With that comment he then gently also grasped her by the hips and latched his lips onto her right nipple crowning her very firm completely round breast. Inside of her, Barbie wanted to push him away from such an indecent attack on her body, but her hands could not raise themselves to deny him his affront to her womanliness. Instead she became filled, once again, with the lustful desire that arose from attention to her fruits. She was a giving woman after all. Put here by the lord to serve and nourish the world.

Barbie's breasts had not yet started producing as much milk as they were going to in the coming days. She was largely already drained from her previous sexual bout with Chris. Nonetheless, she did produce a bit more sweet nectar for his hungry lips. What a delicious pre-appetizer Chris was having. As he suckled her and drank from her, his left hand clasped onto one of Becky's nipples too. He didn't want her to feel left out after all.

Barbie's other nipple now started leaking a bit from all the stimulation and Chris, sensing this, switched his lips to her other breast. He simply couldn't get enough of this new fountain of youth. Little did Chris know that her milk would also make his erections stronger, last much longer and most importantly increase the volume of semen he could produce. He would soon become a fucking machine and with two beauties at his beck and call. Also, little did he know, but the drinking they were about to do this evening would alter the effect of the powder within Barbie. Her resistance and ambivalence would increase. Her inner turmoil would quietly torture her as she lived her new life of lasciviousness and raw sex.

Chris just didn't give a fuck anymore. He loudly slurped and drank from Barbie's tits making smacking noises and gurgling sounds as he squeezed and manhandled her firm large tits. Barbie could not resist him even though deep inside she wanted to push him away, to scream, to run away and pray for forgiveness. Barbie was ashamed on the inside, but her body was hot and wet and so turned on she simply produced a wonderful smile masking her inner turmoil.

Chris now had a raging hard-on once again and Becky, sensing this, slid down Chris's body, onto her knees beneath the table and spread Chris's legs apart to gain access to his naked manhood. She grasped his solid, thrusting, very engorged cock. Becky happily covered it with her puffy lips and started sucking, back and forth, up and down. She wanted to provide him with a welcome home orgasm. She wanted his sperm as her pre-appetizer. She wanted to revel in feeling his cock's wild responses to her ministrations; to the gentle scraping of her teeth on the underside; to her lips firmly putting pressure on the very tip; to her warm wet mouth and yearning lips.

She licked and slurped his hardening cock, providing firm suction pressure on him. She cupped and squeezed his balls rather firmly, wanting to coax the semen out of him. His cock swelled and delighted in the pressure and lustfulness of her lips. Chris switched breasts on Barbie and as his climax approached, he started sucking harder and harder, with more fervor and need. He wanted to drink her milk while he shot his huge load down Becky's willing throat. He was panting and panting. He was wildly clawing at both of Barbie's breasts now. Becky was bobbing her head up and down while slurping his heating cock. His breath getting deeper and deeper as she quickened her pace. Barbie's breasts felt so huge in his hands and her nipples felt so succulent. He was getting harder and harder and bigger and bigger.

Just as he was about to cum he gripped Barbie's inch long nipple and pinched and sucked even harder on the other one. At that very moment he shot his huge wad of cum down Becky's throat. He grunted loudly and groaned. He thrusted over and over, pumping his hips into her face, and filled her mouth to the leaking point with his hot sticky jism. Some of his juice leaked down onto Becky's chest between her massive hooters, which had now been completely lifted out of her bra.

As his ejaculation subsided and his cock began to shrink back to normal size, Becky continued licking and sucking him to savor all of his yummy cum juice. When he pulled out of her mouth she took her fingertip to clean the cum off the top of her tits and sucked it clean and dry. Becky had a dripping wet pussy and Chris was sweating and trying to catch his breath as Barbie still stood with her jutting melons and pointed nipples having been ravished in ways she had never experienced before. They all stared off into space a bit, mesmerized with pure joy.

Becky gave his cock one last wet kiss to say goodbye and slowly stood back up. She just left her bra on the floor there as it no longer served any purpose. After all, her sister was also bare breasted and almost completely naked and they were, all three of them, going to have much more sex that evening. Barbie, Becky and Chris were all quite hungry. It was time for dinner.

Chris loved his little harem he had. A short (he liked that), very busty, incredibly thin, babe sitting to either side of him; their nipples poking outward, their breasts totally bare and the rear curtains to the house were wide open. No one noticed that Billy had snuck back into their yard and was hiding in the bushes looking at them. He texted Bobby to come, but he couldn't reach him. He had already beat off twice to their private show and wondered what life in the neighborhood was going to be like with these busty sluts living so very nearby. He wondered how soon he could fuck Becky again.

The dinner Becky cooked was delicious as was the almond tart she had made for dessert. The girls were rather drunk by the end of it, having finished almost two bottles of red wine between the two of them. Becky was feeling the horniest of the group because she had not had a good pounding in hours and she was even a bit thrilled seeing her naked sister just hanging out during dinner totally naked. She was also thrilled that her sister could produce milk. She thought it was so sexy and liberal for her religious sister. She didn't even pause to think how that happened but she wished she could produce something like for the men she had sex with.

But something was happening as they continued drinking and talking. The alcohol was bringing out their normal side, their conservative side. Barbie quietly slipped away and put on her now very tight bra and shirt. She even started to button up her shirt. Meanwhile, Becky covered her breasts with her arm. Well, she could not possibly cover such large wide tits with just her arm, but she covered her nipples and areolas at least.

Chris was a bit puzzled. He approached Barbie and asked her why she was hiding her God-given assets. Barbie replied, "It is shameful to expose a woman's bare body." He replied, "But you must Barbie. It is your purpose to display your full womanly beauty to men. Especially to me, your most trusted and special friend." Barbie immediately dropped her hands leaving her shirt hanging, exposing her breasts and lacy bra. Inside her head she said, "No, this is wrong." but her arms simply did not obey her.

After some effort and embarrassment on her part, she again started to button her shirt. Chris would simply not stand for this so he reached down and slid his fingers inside her still juicy wet pussy. He started stroking her clitoris over and over. Barbie said "Nooo...you musn't touch me like that" as she continued to button a third button. The more Chris rubbed her there, the slower her hands moved. Barbie started to fill with lust again and she spread her legs a bit more allowing greater access to his devious fingers. He continued rubber her as she got wetter and wetter. Her pussy so rarely in life had ever received any attention she couldn't help herself. He said, "Come, come help me please your lovely sister."

Chris walked over to Becky who was feeling a bit giggly with all the wine, but also feeling very abnormal and exposed, completely naked. Barbie followed his footsteps. Chris reached up and gently pulled Becky's arms down to her side. His cock was already at half-staff and he grasped her by her waist and walked her backwards towards the backrest of the couch. He kissed Becky on the lips, a very wet and warm kiss his tongue quickly playing with her own. He reached down and began to stroke her pussy too. His fingers moist with the love juice of her sister Barbie, soon his fingers slid inside of her. He began to stroke and rub her pussy. Her labia were soon becoming lubricated with her juices; her clitoris soon becoming rather enlarged and yearning.

Chris continued to French-kiss Becky as he stroked and stroked her pussy; his cock getting more and more erect. He then gently picked her up by the hips and sat her ass down on the couch backrest. He kept pumping his fingers in and out of her slick pussy. He asked Barbie, "Come, please help me stick my hard cock inside your sister's pussy. Help me now!" Barbie thought this was totally vulgar and shameful but she did comply. She was programmed to listen to Chris's orders and suggestions. She was beginning not to agree with him, but she knew it was her duty.

Barbie grabbed his rigid cock and could not help but squeeze and stroke it some. She let the tip of his cock rub against her sister's pussy lips and Chris's hand which was still pumping her juicy pussy. Chris became harder and was soon fully erect. Barbie couldn't help herself; she was having trouble letting go of him. She had so rarely ever touched a man's throbbing erect member she had to admit she was completely fascinated by how a man's body worked.

Finally, Chris said, "Shove me in Barbie! Shove me into Becky's wet pussy!" and she did. Chris immediately gave a hard firm shove into Becky's pussy. She loved it. Her clitty was on fire. She was hot and wanted to be fucked again, yet part of her was ashamed, deeply ashamed like her sister, but she could not help herself. She didn't know what was happening and she was, yet again, giving herself up to wild abandon.

Chris, not wanting to let Barbie fall back into questioning her new life, ordered Barbie to squeeze her sister's big tits. He told her, "Play with Becky's tits Barbie. Squeeze and flick her nipples. She loves it!" Barbie complied and Becky felt a deep deep thrill inside of her. Her pussy was flooding Chris's cock with her juices. She was shaking on the couch trying to contact Chris's cock as deeply as possible to match his thrusts. Chris began to pound her. He wanted her to scream with an orgasm before he released his seed. He wanted her crazy with lust.

Barbie flicked Becky's right breast while Chris savagely squeezed her left tit. Chris grabbed her with his left hand by the hip to pull himself into her as he flicked and squeezed and tortured her left breast. Both of Becky's nipples were on fire sending a direct line of excitement to her pussy. Chris plunged his tongue down her throat and pinched really hard her nipple as Becky finally climaxed. She couldn't scream because Chris had her muffled with his lips but she thrusted strongly into his crotch as he pounded her. Chris kept up his pounding and pinching and Barbie kept squeezing Becky's nipple. With so much stimulation, Becky quickly had a second simultaneous orgasm on top of the first. She was overcome with lust and almost ready to pass out.

Barbie, sensing what was happening, grasped Chris's balls applying pressure at the base of his ballsack, kneading him with her knuckles between the base of his cock and his balls while squeezing his balls gently. After a few more impossibly deep thrusts he too climaxed. He shot a load of cum inside Becky that was so huge, so large, it filled her to the max. Barbie squeezed his balls in a pulsing fashion to milk him, just like he had milked her. Soon, Chris was spent. He had no more semen, no more love juice to fill his busty lovers. He was completely spent and felt fantastic!

After catching their breath, the trio decided to retire to the couch again to watch a movie. Little did Chris know but the alcohol somehow had reacted to the drug of his powder of suggestion creating a battle within each of them.

Barbie would forever be conscious of the turmoil inside of her. She would want to be chaste and a follower of God's teachings, but she would also have this intense need to be milked almost every other day. She would have to develop plans on who she could seduce to suck on her tits, while still working at the church gift shop, trying to hide her shame and not becoming the town whore.

At the same time, part of her wanted to show what a mature woman she had become, to pose and dress like the busty nude models of the Busty website. Maybe she should start developing a different life in the next town over, where fewer people knew her. She was sure that men there would want to drink of her milk. She needed to give it to them. She needed to fulfill her role to mankind yet she was so filled with shame. Then again, maybe she needed to find an older man, a married man, who would lust after her big milky tits and crave to drink from her. A man for whom she could dress and pose like the models of the Busty website. His house would become her lusty playground. Maybe she could develop a quiet clandestine relationship to satisfy her needs and his. She simply wasn't sure yet.

mrddman
mrddman
594 Followers
12