Breast Suggestions Ch. 10

Story Info
Dilemmas and Lust.
6.9k words
4.71
27.1k
22

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
596 Followers

A man uses a special Powder of Suggestion on his well-endowed neighbor. Please send comments via the CONTACT tab on my profile. I need them to know where/how to continue.

*****

Chapter 10: Dilemmas and Lust

In the last chapter, poor dear, almost a virgin, Barbie seduced Tommy at the church gift shop into nursing her needy breasts dry and giving her the best fuck of her life. They both fell into a deep sense of shame and embarrassment immediately after they returned home. Surely they did something wrong and would be punished for it. They faced a huge dilemma. They had engaged in carnal sex in the house of the Lord!

Each of them reacted to their shame in different ways.

Barbie was torn inside, she felt like a beautiful girl who just blossomed into womanhood yet she felt she had sinned against the rules of God. She knew she had finally become a complete woman who could offer all of her body to satisfy the deep needs of men around her. She felt full of sexual desires with a moist quim, young flexible thighs, lovely long hair and very full and nurturing bosoms. She knew she had become someone very special with the gift of mother's milk in a nearly virgin body yet she felt the Lord frowned upon her. She looked in the mirror and saw her thin waist, small stature, thin limbs and full, rock-hard DD tits. She was all any man would ever want and she knew her breasts and her pussy wanted them too. Yet still, she had an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt.

That night, in her bed, she read and re-read chapters from the bible. She wore her cross while she slept. For the following two mornings she recited the rosary in the mornings while eating her breakfast cereal. She carried her bible close with her when she went to work. She wanted to repent and redeem herself in the eyes of the Lord and she made scant little conversation with Tommy when she saw him.

However, she was subject to a horrible irony. Her breasts kept producing milk. They wanted to be milked every other day and she was fast approaching three days since Tommy gave her a good sucking. That night she was driven to distraction with the cravings within her breasts, with the throbbing of her hungry nipples.

Barbie removed her cross and went into her shower after work and, with the water pouring down, she leaned over and grasped her right breast with one hand, squeezing it to let her milk down. Her other hand clasped her engorged nipple and pulled and twisted it until milk began to pour from her warm wet bosom. She pumped and pulled and squeezed her milk-laden breast to relieve the pressure that had built up in such a relentless manner.

The shower became full of her motherly liquid as Barbie continued to pump and milk her breast. In a cruel irony, the stimulation on her nipple generated a direct and lustful reaction in her young little clitty. Her pussy was seriously becoming wet and juicy. She was feeling hornier and hornier so she had to sit down on the floor of the shower.

Barbie released her breast with one hand while still manipulating her swollen nipple with the other. She then slid her hand down to pat her pussy and then quickly found herself rubbing it; just a little she thought. It felt so good she just had to rub her clitty a little bit more; just a little bit more.

Her clitoral stimulation was making her feel light-headed and her breathing was becoming labored. She became fearful that she would never empty her breasts of the pressure from her milk if she climaxed just from all the stimulation but she needed to empty her breasts some more. The feelings in her loins were so intense she worried that she might pass out from ecstasy and not complete the job. She needed release yet wanted to avoid the sin of carnal pleasure. She just had to keep it up.

Barbie decided to release her right breast and try to drain her other bosom without touching her nether regions, her sacred womb. She was so filled with milk she just needed to be emptied so she grasped her left breast and nipple with both hands, hoping her pussy would calm down.

Soon her left bosom was letting its milk flow and she was beginning to feel a greater sense of relief. Her right breast had not been emptied, but she was sure she had gotten at least half of her milk drained out of it. Barbie squeezed and pulled on her lovely DD breast while she pulled and pinched her other swollen nipple. She was just beginning to calm down as her milk supply lessened but, as before, her nipples, so devilishly linked to her clitty, made her lust grow even more intense by the minute. Soon she was driven to distraction with the need to rub her wet cunt again.

Sure enough, one of Barbie's hands found its way to her pussy. She continued to manipulate her nipple while she thrust three fingers of her hand inside her soaking wet pussy. Her fingers pumped in and out while she flicked at her very rigid clitoris with her index finger at the same time. She sat on the floor of the shower with her legs thrust out, her hand in her pussy, her other hand on her swollen nipple and her chest thrust outward. Barbie could no longer control herself. She kept pumping her pussy and flicking her clitty as she started to hyperventilate. Her warm milk was drenching her tummy and her hand was busy thrilling her excited clitty and soaking wet pussy.

Barbie knew her other tit was still needy but she was abandoning herself to her ecstatic lust and began panting and pumping her hips to greet her hand which was now almost fully immersed in her soaking pussy. Her nipple was tortured and swollen. Her clitoris was engorged and hypersensitive. Her breathing was deep and out of control as she became engulfed in a phenomenally powerful orgasm. Her legs spasmed as she let out a scream of delight. She moaned and screamed with joy and lust as her legs spasmed and shook. She pumped and moaned and pinched and pulled as her moans began to slow to a whimper. She was in heaven on the floor of her shower. Her hands began to go limp as she laid back into the corner of the shower fully spent, or so she thought.

Within a few minutes, with the warm water washing her sins away, Barbie regained awareness of what she had done. Both of her tits were still somewhat full of milk but this would have to do she thought. She knew that her rampant sex play was preventing her from full release. Perhaps she needed a man to suck on her breasts to truly empty her lust-filled tits? She felt some relief in her breasts but her clitty was still on fire. Soon she found her hand back on her left breast trying to express more of her built up milk supply. But very quickly her other hand slid onto her very sensitive clitty. It was the nipple stimulation that was driving her insane. She was so horny from these feelings that she needed yet again another release. Her other hand again began to pound in and out of her very wet snatch again. She couldn't stop herself. She needed another orgasm and hoped she could also release some milk at the same time.

Barbie again used both hands: one at her nipple, the other pounding her cunt and flicking her clitty. She was quickly building to another orgasm and had no idea where all this would lead. She grasped her breast and shoved it into her mouth. Her breasts were so large she could easily suck on her own nipple and as she did so her milk flowed into her mouth and the warm sensations made her clitoris even more stimulated than before.

She continued to rub and flick her clitty with much more force than she ever had done before. She kept sucking herself as she continued to rub and flick her jutting clitoris. Her clitty was on fire again, more intensely than ever before if that was even possible. Again her breathing became heavy. She was hoping she could suck more and more milk out of her so her throbbing breasts would be quieted and allow her back to a pious life.

Much to her chagrin, all her clitty and nipple action soon left her gasping for breath and she could no longer continue to suck on her nipple because she simply had to breath. She was panting now. Her fingers returned to tormenting her needy nubbins by pulling harder on them, flicking and twisting them. Her other hand was almost fully immersed in her snatch, stretching it wide open and filling it with flesh. The twisting motion on her nipple is finally what sent Barbie into yet again another tremendous orgasm and she let out a scream that would wake the dead. Her legs shook and twitched, her back arched, her spine tingled and her pussy gushed carnal juices as she nearly passed out from joy. She was sated once again. Her hands soon became still as she slouched, almost unconscious, against the wall of the shower.

Barbie's sex was finally satisfied enough for the evening, but her breasts had only found a brief reprieve. Each day would bring another day of milk production and she had no idea how she would deal with this on an ongoing basis. Maybe she could milk herself and provide bottles of it to the church orphanage? But then, she had no idea how she would explain where the milk came from. Everyone knew her and she certainly had never been pregnant. What a deep dilemma she her life had become.

Barbie grasped the cross and put it back around her neck and believed everything was OK. She had not sinned with a man because the sex she had had was all alone. She knew the Lord still loved her but she also knew that she would never be able to satisfy the craving in her DD tits without a man to suck on her. It was just far too sexually stimulating for her to complete the release herself. Barbie read her bible as she went to bed very early that evening. She dreamt of Mother Mary, but imagined her with breasts much larger, as large and swollen as her own bosoms had become. She slept very well that night.

* * * * * * * * *

Tommy, on the other hand, went home that afternoon after his sexual interlude with Barbie and locked himself in his room. He reflected on all that his pastor father had taught him. He needed to become a righteous man and the father of a household some day. He needed to become disciplined and resist temptation and he was hell-bent and determined to do so. He spent that night reading his bible starting at the very beginning. He was intent on pushing carnal thoughts far away from his pure and redeemable life.

Tommy did not see Barbie at the church store until two days later. When he did see her she hid her eyes from him and continued to read her bible with great earnest. He felt shunned and distant from her. At the same time he knew his role. He needed to be the strong man.

Tommy awoke two days later feeling extremely relaxed and refreshed. He had never felt so good in a long long time. Very soon he realized that he was lying in a pool of semen, a rather large one at that. Tommy had had a wet dream, a lake in fact. His reverie brought him to a pretty phenomenal orgasm in his dreams. He remembered soft flesh, beautiful lips and lots of wetness and a firm hard tugging on his penis. It had felt so, so good to him.

As he got up he also realized that, even though he had just orgasmed, he was still rather erect. He saw that his cock was also a bit longer than normal but he wasn't sure what that was all about. It certainly made him feel manly and fed into his fantasies to be the father of a household. Someone people looked up to. Someone who gave the orders and made the hard decisions and who got fantastic carnal sex whenever he wanted it from his obeying wife. It was God's way.

Little did Tommy know but the milk he had drunk from Barbie made him supercharged like intravenous Viagra would have. He would be hornier than normal and have the stamina of many men. He would be able to have more orgasms in a shorter amount of time and to climax buckets of lovely sperm. Soon, he would feel the extreme irony of his determination of faith versus the raging hormones coursing through his large male member. Tommy had to resist his lust and focus on a righteous path. He was falling into a deep, deep dilemma.

After Tommy finished his shower and dressed he felt a bit uncomfortable 'downstairs'. He surveyed himself and saw that his cock was semi-hard all by itself and was rather poking out of his pants. He couldn't go out in public that way. He decided to put a jock strap on to contain himself. That felt much better, but it was odd that he even had to wear it.

On the bus on the way to church he noticed a rather beautiful young woman with golden hair and firm young breasts. She was dressed in a leotard which left little to the imagination so he was certain she mustn't be a Christian, just a lusty harlot. Still, his inquiring eye could tell that she was at least a C cup and that her nipples were a rather hard from the air conditioning in the bus. His cock throbbed in his pants and he could feel its warmth. He could sense he was entering a new phase of life. One where he wanted a mate and lusted after the temptations of women. He buried his face in his bible and forced his thoughts to focus on other matters. Tommy was determined to be a man about his precarious situation.

* * * * * * * * *

When Barbie got up for work the next day, almost without thinking she again opened up the Busty Bloom website and stared at the sexy, mature women there. Jordan Carver caught her eye. Her own breasts were on their way to becoming as big as hers. She loved how self-confident Jordan was showing off her lusty curves. Barbie even wanted to snuggle in Jordan's soft massive bosoms herself. She wasn't sure why she was day dreaming at images of slutty sexy women but it must have been that part of her that felt like she was a full grown woman. She still had her new lingerie scattered around her living room couch so she decided to model it for herself before dressing for work.

Becky admired her nipples in the mirror. They did look like those of Alley Baggett, except even thicker and longer, begging to be suckled on. She had dark brown areola with thick juicy nipples seated upon them, ready to provide a child with necessary sustenance or a horny man with fuel for their stiff love muscles. She knew she needed to resist such lustful thoughts because she was dedicated to the church, but her hungry breasts would not release her from their grasp.

She pinched her nipples a bit like the night before. It sent a shiver through her body straight down to her almost virgin clitty. Her nips were becoming so very sensitive over time as were her breasts. They were filling with milk as each hour went by. It had been days since she was fully emptied and it was driving her to distraction, away from her pure thoughts of the Lord.

Yes, she was truly in need of emptying, yearning for a warm sucking mouth. She knew she had to stop this self-admiration. She had to be mature and dutiful to the Lord. Her attempt to drain her milk-laden tits was almost a miserable failure last night except for the fact that it was so fucking pleasant.

Frustratingly, last night she fell into the throws of masturbation before she could fully empty her needy breasts. Oh, how she needed a man to service her, but how was she going to do that when the eyes of the Lord looked down upon her. She was puzzled, spellbound, and very deep in a spiritual dilemma.

Finally, she decided that she could wear her lusty apparel to feel that she was the woman she had become, but she needed to cover up more conservatively on top. She was determined not to make a slut of herself. She could not just reveal herself to any man. She needed a man to make the first step, to lead her like was written in the good book.

So Becky decided to wear her new see-through flesh-colored bra that cradled her tits and displayed them very prominently. The flesh-colored lace had a delicate pattern, which did nothing to hide her nipples or areola. It allowed her nipples to stick as far out as they wanted to and she knew that if a man were to view her, his lips would attack her in seconds. Lord how she needed that.

She rubbed her distended nipples through her thin bra as she walked in front of the mirror and this sent another carnal shiver through her body. She just couldn't help herself but she needed to get to work at the church gift shop so she had to stop fussing. On top of her transparent brassiere she put on a sheer chiffon blouse. It was meant to go over some sort of opaque bodice but she wanted to feel sexy at work, even though she was going to cover all of this up with a white knit button-up sweater. With her sweater off she looked like a sophisticated hooker. Her breasts, ummm her "tits", were clearly on display though framed by the garments of propriety.

If she kept her sweater on, no one would know what transparent clothes she had on underneath. They would clearly see her feminine bulges framed in such form-fitting attire, but no more than that. Her tits were full of milk again and she just didn't know how she could follow the rules of the Lord yet still survive the day. She was worried that she would need to milk herself somewhere and fall into carnal bliss all over again, perhaps in the church ladies room. She held her bible close to her chest, hopeful, and went off to work.

* * * * * * * * *

Back at church the pastor, Tommy's dad, told her that she needed to teach Tommy how to use the accounting software that the gift shop was using. She would have to give him daily lessons. She realized that she would have to sit beside him with her hormones running and breasts overfilling with nectar, yet resist her carnal temptations. "Oh no!" she thought. She liked Tommy, almost loved him, but how could she resist her lust. How could she follow the words of the good book? She tried to say no, that she wasn't a good teacher, but the pastor would have none of it and he insisted.

Sure enough, just after lunch Tommy came to see her. His head was turned down and he was concentrating on the bible chapter he had just read about resisting the devil, resisting temptation. Barbie 'accidentally' on purpose rubbed her right breast against his left arm. This did not go without notice as Tommy felt how incredibly firm her breasts had grown. They were almost rock hard he felt. The thoughts of how he had, only a few days prior, sucked on her womanly teats and thrust his manly phallus into her very wet, tight pussy. "No" he thought. He could not go there with his thoughts. He had to control himself. He slid away from her immediately and focused on the computer screen.

Barbie continued talking in the hopes he would notice her more. She could see that he was all but ignoring her looking directly at the screen so she asked him, "Is everything OK Tommy dear?" Tommy assured her that everything was fine and he wanted to learn about her accounting work. He didn't want to talk about them, about her, about how big an appetite his cock was developing. He wasn't ready for that.

Barbie continued her teaching and idly reached up to unbutton the top few buttons of her sweater. She did this very non-chalantly so he didn't even notice. Once he did glance at her, he did in fact notice something different. He could see the completely transparent blouse she had on beneath and even the top of her bra cup. The devil in him noticed that that too was also totally see-through. He wanted to see more, but he didn't want to see any more either. He was so torn.

Barbie continued speaking as she felt the warmth in her own breasts. She needed a man, but she couldn't throw herself at him either. Tommy felt his cock become rigid, very rigid indeed. He also did not know what to do. Barbie excused herself to get some water and in doing so she could not help but release another couple of buttons on her blouse. She was sure this would catch his attention.

When she returned to where they were seated, Tommy could clearly see the top half of her bra cup exposed through her chiffon blouse. He wanted to attack her, to kiss her and suck on her. He wanted to thrust his now rock hard phallus into her quivering quoin.

mrddman
mrddman
596 Followers
12