Breast Suggestions Ch. 11

Story Info
Becky gets Reconditioned.
8.9k words
4.69
37.8k
31

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers

A man uses a special Powder of Suggestion on his well-endowed neighbor. Please use the CONTACT tab on my profile for comments. I need them to know where/how to continue.

*

Chapter 11: Becky gets reconditioned

Tommy heard some voices outside of the bathroom so he quickly grabbed his clothes and threw them on. He moved so fast that he didn't even have time to even put on his jockstrap. He shook Barbie awake as she lay there on the floor and told her to get dressed quickly. That wasn't hard for her because she had no underwear anyway, only her tiny skirt and skimpy tight yellow top with no bra at all. Without her coat, she would give any guy an instant erection if he saw her with her all too obvious nipples thrusting outwards through the thin material of her top.

They both scurried out of the bathroom and went back to the gift shop to finish Tommy's lessons, unobserved. With Barbie so close to him, and dressed in such a skimpy manner, and he not having any underwear on at all, their lesson was destined to be very interesting indeed. Time would tell how long it would take them to jump on each other's bones again.

Now that her milk was drained and she could think more clearly, Barbie could see what they were doing and how she was dressed. She didn't want to throw herself at Tommy. She felt remorse and very ashamed of herself. It was that liquid she had drunk that made her breasts swell and produce milk and make her so lustful. She simply had to get her tits drained from time to time and it was driving her to complete distraction. Her life was being controlled by her tits. Her mind told her to follow God, but her body was driving her to do things that the Lord would not want. She wished this would all go away. Little did she know but soon Chris was going to make her life even more full of turmoil. He was going to douse her with his Powder of Suggestion and make her offer her body, her milk, her curves to so many male strangers that she would truly be tortured inside; a wanton slut; a sinner drenched in cum.

* * * * * *

Meanwhile, Becky had spent most of the week continuing to wear conservative clothes and, more often than not, fending off very forward aggressions from the horny boys at the school library since her reputation had indeed grown quite a bit. You know how horny young boys are.

I visited her during the week and found she was no longer the sexy hottie I had groomed her to be. It became clear that the drinking we had done the other night made her conservative side come out. Something was wrong.

Becky had become much less responsive to men's aggressions. She didn't seek out sex like she had in the past. Only a direct, perfectly worded suggestion would get her to respond. In effect, the mind control Powder of Suggestion seemed to be wearing off.

I was determined to set things straight. I knew that it would make her very conflicted or even tortured inside, but I needed to bring out the slut within her. I wanted her to tease, to fuck and to please men all over the place just like before. She may be going through hell on the inside but I wanted her to do her duty to mankind. With an impossibly hot body like hers: her delicate arms and waist; her wide hips; her gravity-defying tits; and her luscious thick lips, we horny guys needed her to service us all.

So, I came to her house the other night with quite a few plans in mind. When Becky opened the door, part of her didn't even want to let me in. I was still a bit of a stranger to her after all. A horny middle-aged man who had fucked and sucked her till she was sore. The guy who caused her to offer herself to the UPS man, to tease and suck off the clerk at the clothing store, to fuck the handsome nerd at the convenience store, and then there were all those guys at the library, one after delightful one, and then her very own boss too, boy, was he a proper gentleman until she seduced him to fuck her. She fought the urge to scream at me. She fought the urge to shut the door in my face.

"You're happy to see me. Aren't you Becky? You want me to come in, don't you?" I asked. My carefully worded suggestion was impossible for her to refuse with the lingering effects of the powder of suggestion still coursing through her veins. Becky felt sick to her stomach for a moment. She wanted to go to the other room and hide, but sure enough she let me in.

Becky had on a conservative full-length, high-necked dress that buttoned from her thin waist up to her neck. Beneath it she had one of her old thick bras, which only vaguely hinted at the treasures that lay beneath. Even through all this clothing I could tell what a stellar body she had. Just perfect in my mind, and even more voluptuous than her sister.

"We should have dinner together, don't you think?" I asked. As slow as it was, eventually her response was "Sure...I guess we should." So, I sat her down and poured her a stiff martini. She didn't notice that I sprinkled some of my Powder of Suggestion directly into the drink. As I was serving it, I asked also her to smell my new cologne. I had sprinkled some of that great magic powder directly onto my wrist too. Becky took a surprisingly big sniff of my wrist and I saw her instantly respond by relaxing and staring out into space. "Drink up" I said.

I just loved having this drink with her. I could see the wiring in her head going back to the way I wanted it to. She just sat there and stared lovingly into my eyes as I took her through all of the initial instructions I had given her when I first used my powder on her. I detailed how absolutely beautiful she was and how men needed her in this world. I talked about how she should follow all of my directions as well as suggestions that any man, or woman for that matter, was to make to her. I thought it best to go one step further and suggested that she comply with any "requests" that men were to make of her too. This would mean, say, that if a guy said, "I'd really like to fuck you right now. Why don't you come with me to the back room?" or, "I really want to suck on your tits." she would happily oblige them.

As I continued to indoctrinate her she drank more and more of the powdered drink. The look in her eyes started to change to one of devilishness, like she was planning some new way to be sexy. Having never had her actually ingest this powder I didn't now how it was going to affect her. The more we chatted the more Becky would place her hands gently on her breasts and even give them a light stroking. I then made it clear to her how delicious a man's cum was. How sweet and manly it tasted and how she was to find it one of her favorite flavors in the world. I reminded her of the time she tried on sexy tops for that horny clerk at the store; how she teased him and spoke really nasty to him and how she finally sucked all of his man juice right out of his cock.

After some more time passed she actually, all on her own, played with the buttons on her high-necked blouse and started unbuttoning it, one by one. I continued to talk to her about how she must only wear the sexy lingerie we had bought together as well as more tight fitting and sexy clothes too. I told her she really just needed to throw out her old bras and panties. She continued with her unbuttoning, one by one.

Eventually, her dress began to fall open revealing the full swelling of the tops of her breasts above her bra. By the time I reminded her of the sexy tank tops and camisoles she had bought, her dress fell open all the way down to her waist. The blouse almost burst apart, falling to either side of her lovely DD tits. There they were again, the objects of my desire, her beautifully shaped firm young tits.

The bra she was wearing was far too thick for my taste. Nonetheless, she was putting on quite a show for me and I was loving it. Damn if she didn't have the finest body I'd ever seen in my life! She was my own private Shay Laren, the model from Playboy, and God but I loved fucking with her!

As the dress fell open, each breath she took thrust her breasts outward. She was proud of her big chest; her firm tits, and they were a thing to behold. I just admired the amazing fullness of her chest and how they pressed against each other creating such a deep cleavage. A man could just loose himself in her tits and gobble them up for hours.

"You look so wonderful tonight Becky, just breathtaking" I said. Feigning being naïve she said, "Oh, me?" Becky said as she looked down and saw how opened her dress was. "I guess I just lost track of what I've been doing. I feel like I've been daydreaming. I should go up and change. I won't be but a minute", she said.

I poured myself another drink and wondered how well I had conjured up the sexy seductress in her and I was soon to find out. When Becky returned coming down the stairs she had completely changed her attire into an image of pure sexiness.

Imagine being at the beach and you saw a busty blonde in a bikini coming your way: with an impossibly thin exposed waist and cute little navel, skimpy top with firmly bouncing breasts, wide inviting hips and luscious cock-swallowing lips; well, you'd be looking at pretty much the vision that I saw of Becky.

Becky had done her hair up into two long ponytails and sported a candy stripe red and white pleated skirt that only came down just enough to cover her ass. I would soon find out she also had no panties on at all; her pussy was getting a lot of fresh air. Her tits were captured by a thin white bikini-sized halter-top. It looked almost like she took a thin scarf and just wrapped it around her bust. It tightly contained her tits and tied together in the front with a lacing and a bow. Of course they filled it to overflowing revealing a long mouth-watering valley of cleavage and a view of the sides of her tits where they met in the middle behind the lacing. It was not transparent, but the inviting thick bumps of her womanly nipples were all too clear to the hungry eye. "How nice. How very, very nice" I thought.

I liked her in red with that pleated skirt and girlish ponytails. It made her look like such a sexy young hot slut. As she moved, her DD's bounced and jiggled putting on a fine display. Damn, but I was developing a real hardon.

Her body once again made me fantasize. I thought of Julia Boin, the thin Japanese porn star with delightfully oversized hooters on such a delicately thin body. Becky's tits were maybe a tad bigger than hers but very much just a beautiful. It was really the shape they had which was so perfect. Could tits get any better than those?

So she walked over to me as she finished off her drink with one big gulp and her big babies were just at eye level. It was really tempting to just rip her top off and thrust her big tits in my mouth. I fully intended to do that soon enough. "Would you like another drink honey?" I asked. "Well, sure" she replied.

I then fixed her another drink. It seemed pretty clear she didn't need any more of my special powder in it. Becky walked over to the kitchen to take it from me, her luscious big tits swaying so nicely in her tight top. Just then I got a business call on my cell. "Damn, what timing" I thought.

I walked into the other room to take the call, but I could still keep an eye on her. Coincidentally there was a knock on the front door. I could see from a distance Becky was going over to answer it. "Did she realize how she was dressed?" I thought. The visitor wouldn't be able to see me because I was hidden off in a side room. "Well, this oughta be interesting to watch", I thought.

Surprisingly enough, it was Mr. Johnson. He was the neighbor who knew both Becky and Barbie. He had seen Barbie at the XXX video store the other day buying a pile of very racy lingerie. It made him think that conservative little Barbie might very well be a hot little slut. He had gone to the store to get another one of those Japanese jackoff sleeves, having worn his last one out.

After seeing Becky's shorter sister at that sex shop, he just couldn't stop jacking off to the idea of seeing either of these sisters again so he just had to make an excuse to come by Becky's house. He was hoping Barbie would be there but he didn't really care, as he knew fully well just how stacked and curvaceous both of the sisters were.

Of course, he didn't know if Becky was as conservative as she often looked or if maybe she too had a 'wild' side to her like her sister. Regardless, he was just too horny not to try to make a pass at Barbie and he hoped she would be at her sister's house.

Mr. Johnson was a nice enough guy, but his wife had lost all of her sex drive after their child was born. Their son had long since moved away and that left him with a rather sexless life. They both occupied themselves with work and their hobbies but lust and romance had more or less flown out the window for them. Of course, Mr. Johnson continued to be a horny guy. What was he to do anyway? He was a normal man, who still loved his wife, but his dick got hard all the time and it was often driving him to distraction. Sometimes he even had to pull off the road to beat off to some phone sex chat.

So, all of this was why he was now working on his third jackoff sleeve. But now, he wanted the real thing and both Barbie and Becky were so young and thin and firm, and well, so very damn busty!

His lustful thoughts simply drove him to stop by Becky's house that night. He had no choice since his cock was taking control of his mind and he had no idea what he was doing there or what he was going to say. He thought that even a brief close-up glimpse of one of them might give him enough inspiration for quite a few beat-off sessions in the future.

Lo and behold Becky just whipped the front door right open and Mr. Johnson was dumbstruck by how she was dressed. The tiny pleated skirt, the pony tails and her nipples clearly poking out of the tight top she had on made his dick hard as a rock in an instant.

He was so caught off guard by her appearance that he found himself mumbling to her. He made up some story about wondering how her garden was looking so good these days. Becky listened to him and admired how tall and fairly good-looking he was, even for a middle-aged guy. He seemed so fatherly and nice so they started chatting.

He quickly started ad-libbing small talk about her garden, which he really couldn't care less about. He just wanted to be close to her and see her hooters jiggle and wiggle as she spoke or laughed. He needed to grope her so badly but couldn't quite figure out how to do it. Mr. Johnson sort of invited himself in to go look at the garden and Becky, of course, acceded to his request.

Mr. Johnson simply could not believe his luck. He always knew of Becky as being a nice conservative girl. She was obviously very mature because she had bought this house at a very young age so he was really shocked that she seemed outright slutty this night. He felt currents of lust coursing through his veins. His heart was beating fast and his mind could not believe what a show she was putting on for him; her thin exposed waist and then those tits!

As she turned to walk inside he admired her waist and wide hips which made the pleats of her short skirt strain and bounce as she walked. "What an ass" he thought, "What a fine young ass she had". After a few steps, he tried to make some conversation to get her to bend over and pick something up. He wanted to see her pussy or see if maybe her tits just might escape that thin top she had on. Boy oh boy, but he wanted to lie down and have her dangle her big tits in his face!

Quickly he asked about a poinsettia she had sitting in a pot on the floor. Sure enough, he got her to bend over to pull a dead leaf off of it and he got a view of her naked pussy lips staring right at him. This made his cock even more uncomfortable. Knowing that she couldn't see him, he adjusted himself in his pants as he imagined sticking his cock right inside those sweet young pussy lips! "Did she even know that she was exposing her naked pussy to him?" he thought.

As they stepped outdoors he talked to her about which fertilizers she was using and, as she bent over to pick up a bottle of it, her tits almost billowed out of her top. They jiggled in place, being so well captured by her tight top, and the cool air made her nipples fully distended. Oh, how he wanted to just grasp both of her nipples in his fingertips.

While she was bent over he asked her to grab yet again another bottle she uses for her gardening. All this bending and twisting made the bow on her top start to become undone. As she stood up he could see that the bow had almost become untied. He was now trying not to look too obvious staring at her tits but he also was hoping and praying that her thin lacing would just untie itself. "Maybe if he bumped into her, or something?" he thought.

Feeling rather bold, and desperate to take advantage of this stimulating situation he was in, he stepped up close to her to read some of the instructions on the fertilizer. He let his elbow briefly bump right into her tits and said excuse me. Well, this was quite interesting because the contact did indeed make her lacing become untied a bit and more of her tits in the middle became exposed. Luckily she didn't seem to notice whatsoever.

He quickly figured out that if he could just get her to bend over again, her top might completely fall off. He kneeled down to look closer at a beautiful plant she had on the ground. Becky took a step down and then also kneeled. Sure enough, her top opened up so far that he could see half of her areolas on both tits. Her nipples were peaking out too!

God but she was so beautiful he thought! "Her nipples are so big" he said to himself. Becky's tits jiggled and wiggled a few times as Mr. Johnson openly stared at her. Becky kept talking, with her tits jiggling for a quite a few more minutes while he did nothing but stare at her. His eyes were locked onto her soft, inviting areola, they were so very pretty. He fantasized licking them until they were soaking wet. Squeezing and sucking her nipples for hours.

Then finally, and sadly enough, Becky looked down and saw that her top had almost fallen off. A full nipple was exposed and it definitely was seeking attention. Part of her was embarrassed and part of her wanted to feign modesty. So, she took one arm and partially covered herself to hold her top on. She almost looked silly because her thin arm and hand looked so small compared to the full wide massiveness of her tits. "I'm so sorry. I must have embarrassed you Mr. Johnson. Excuse me; I think my top isn't staying on. I need to change. I'll be right back," she said.

Mr. Johnson was very, well, titillated by her nonchalant behavior. He couldn't believe she hadn't asked him to leave her house and was still interested to talk to him even after a wardrobe mishap that would have made most any woman completely embarrassed. All he needed to do was to wait. He stroked his cock a couple more times and waited for her to return.

Becky sure enough returned to the yard with a new top on. It was a way oversized tank top with a very low-scooped neck. Two thin shoulder straps held it on and the armholes were cut so large that the sides of her big tits were clearly on display. Boy did her hooters bounce around in that thing. Her nipples were screaming at Mr. Johnson, clearly poking out through the top. The shadow of her brown areola was also vaguely visible. He wasn't sure what to do or if she was actually coming on to him.

They talked a bit more about some of the plants in her garden. He tried not to stare at her or grope her. He knew if he wanted to risk getting slapped he could shove a hand under her skirt and grab one of her tits all in about 2 seconds.

"You look very nice in that top tonight Becky". "Why thank you, that's very nice of you to say" she responded. Soon they were back in her garden talking about plants again.

mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers