Breast Suggestions Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
597 Followers

With her breast completely exposed she squeezed it, just near the engorged nipple, and a few droplets of milk did indeed dribble out of her glorious bosom. "You can't really say it was all Tommy's fault. Can you Pastor John? What miracle has occurred that I can produce milk without ever having been pregnant? It must be divine. The dear Lord must have made me this way to soothe and provide comfort to men. Don't you think so Pastor John?" she asked.

"Wasn't I put here to provide comfort to men?" Well, the Pastor was dumbstruck. Nothing could be more erotic than the large, firm, naked breast of an 18 year old beautiful young woman. Especially one filled with warm milk and dying to be suckled!

The Pastor was doing everything possible to restrain himself from gobbling her young flesh. He wanted to suck on her and mount her in a proper missionary position. He wanted to have carnal relations with this innocent young temptress, but no, no he could not allow himself to no matter how stiff his cock was feeling at this moment.

"Pastor, my bosoms have grown so much lately. I believe I have grown from an already large size, a D-cup to a double-D cup. Men seem to be always looking at me. Surely that can't be normal?" she asked. How mesmerizing it was to hear her recount her bra size. That, in itself, was a very erotic thing to hear. Men love statistics, after all. With that said she cupped both of her breasts, one in each hand, while the Pastor stared at her nipples. He just stared directly at them and was speechless. Like 'a dear in headlights', as they say. Inside his head he said, "Such full young breasts, and oh so firm and wide! They gently slope down and outward to offer her glorious nipples to me. They are so wide and full. Her most sensitive female offerings. Nipples, nipples, nipples! Such inviting young nipples, I must kiss them. I must lick them. Ohhh...."

"Pastor, you may taste them if you wish. My milk must be sacred, an act of God." She cupped them and offered them to him with both breasts completely exposed and yearning for his hungry lips. Seeing that he was silent and staring at her with some degree of lust, she leaned forward just enough to thrust her nipple directly between the Pastor's lips. Smack, he involuntarily began to suckle like a young child. Her milk flowed freely into his mouth. He swallowed and continued to suckle, delirious with lust and desire.

As he began to reach up and grasp her bosom firmly so that he could relish in her soft, firm flesh and to continue his sucking, his ravaging of her firm young flesh, he caught himself and stopped. "No, no, no dear, I must resist. I am a man of the cloth. I am certain this is not your fault. I must pray to learn why the Lord has made you so."

Knowing that he was seconds away from violating her further, from blaspheming his marriage vows, he needed to get her away from him. He needed to get himself away from her. "You must go young lady. Back to your chores. Go back to your gift shop. I will go see to young Tommy. I understand what temptations you have put him through. It is certainly not your fault dear child."

The Pastor had decided not to whip his young son. Instead, he meant to send him elsewhere to help in a neighboring parish, to avoid any future contact with this young temptress Barbie. She had been visited by the Lord to have special gifts and he needed to ponder the will of the Lord. Why had she been given such voluptuous beauty and the sacred blessing of milk laden bosoms? His tongue still warm with the delicious sweet nectar her bosoms produced. He said all this while he grasped his rather hard cock in his pants. It so desired some sort of pressure...

* * * * * *

Barbie returned to her gift shop feeling very self-conscious. She had gotten poor Tommy into a lot of trouble after all. She wanted to cover up, to look a bit less attractive because the flesh of her belly was naked and exposed since her halter-top only came down just below her tits. She thought about going home to change clothes but simply didn't have the time. She wanted to cover her thin exposed waist and cute little navel, so she took a scarf that was for sale off of the shelves and wrapped it around her tummy.

For some reason she didn't notice that the scarf, being wrapped around her, gripped her thin top and held it even more tightly to her chest. Her breasts were now even more on display, held tightly by the thin fabric, every curve of them was clearly on view. It was almost like wearing a see-through leotard. Her nipples and even her areola were glaringly obvious, poking out against the thin fabric. "At least all people can see is my cleavage" she naively thought, but that certainly wasn't the case.

As it were, a couple of ladies came and purchased a few necklaces with crosses on them. They paid little attention to Barbie's scanty top. Later on, closer to closing time, a man came in to buy something for his daughter. He was only a moderate church-goer but knew that his daughter would like a pretty little necklace.

Upon entering the store he was thunderstruck by the bountiful display Barbie was putting on. It seemed she had miles of cleavage and her tits, oh lord Jesus, her tits! and her protuberant nipples!!! He didn't quite know what to do with himself as surely he was staring directly at hooters.

"Um...errr...I want to get a necklace for my daughter" he stammered. Well, Barbie certainly did notice that he was talking to her breasts, err, her tits! So she walked with him over to the display case and bent over to show him her selection. He couldn't even bring himself to look at the necklaces because his eyes were diving into her top and swimming on her soft young tit flesh.

The man quickly selected a necklace. He asked Barbie to model it for him because he wanted to see how it looked on a woman. What he really wanted was to see the pendant on it hanging deep into her cleavage.

Well, Barbie being such a short girl, and the necklace being rather long, it dangled down and sat, almost horizontally, on the shelf her swollen breasts. The man then asked, "I'd like to see how it looks with a background of skin, not resting on your top. My daughter is rather tall and it should hang nicely in the nape of her neck I suppose".

Barbie then, instead of pulling the chain upward from behind her head so it reached the top of her exposed cleavage, decided to pull her top downward a bit so it would sit between her breasts. Well, my goodness if this didn't allow the tops of her areola to become exposed. She was tantalizingly close to even exposing her nipples!

The man quietly gasped. "Did she realize what she was doing? Either she's such a tease or she is supremely naïve" he thought. "Do you mind walking around a bit, I'd like to see how it looks from a distance" he asked. So Barbie paraded proudly around the shop, showing off her wares, for sure. Her big tits bounced around every which-way and the necklace bounced around too. Baboom, baboom, they swayed to and fro.

The man then approached her and reached out to touch the necklace. This looks so nice against your skin dear as his fingers gently stroked the nape of her neck, one of his fingertips grazing against her nipple. "Yes, I think it's a beautiful necklace sir" she said. "Why yes it is indeed, and you are very quite beautiful yourself" Not being able to miss this opportunity, the man then said "And the necklace looks so good nestled between your fine young breasts too". With that, he just couldn't help himself and he let his fingers trace down her top and onto her nipples. They were so firm! Seeing that Barbie was offering no resistance, he gave both of them a little squeeze.

Wanting to maintain some semblance of propriety he then traced his fingertips up to feel the weight of the gold chain. "Yes, I think I'll take this necklace. It looks so beautiful against a fine young chest."

Now, most women might have been offended by this statement, but since Barbie took no exception whatsoever, the man then let both of his hands slide down and clasp both of her barely clad bosoms in his hands. "You have such fine young breasts my dear". He gave them both a squeeze.

"Why that is so nice of you to say sir. Do you really like them?" she naively asked. Well, by now the man's squeezing had caused her top to slip another couple of inches downward and both of her delicious nipples were completely exposed. He pinched and squeezed them with great delight.

"May we step into your office for this transaction?" he asked. Well Barbie saw no reason to deny his request and said "Sure we can". With that, she walked into her office. Her naked breasts bouncing with delight led by her jutting nipples.

Once they were inside her office the man said, "Do you mind if I taste your lovely flesh?" Not even waiting for a response, the man dove his head down to latch onto her succulent nipple and sucked for all he was worth. His hands were now manhandling her tits; squeezing them for all he was worth as they were now completely freed from her halter top. He was totally surprised and completely delighted when milk began releasing from her breasts. "What a miraculous delight" he thought.

Barbie's pussy began to get rather well lubricated too. She enjoyed being ravaged and was quite horny after her morning bout with young Tommy. "Oh you like my breasts sir? You like how smooth they are? That feels so nice for you to suck on them. They produce milk for you because they like you so much. That's it, squeeze them. They really like that too. Oooohhh..... that feels so very, very nice" she cooed.

Well this dirty talk certainly spurred the man onwards and he continued to gobble her tits, slurping one and then the other, over and over again. He loved how incredibly soft, yet firm, her tits were. The flesh of her areola was the softest skin he had ever touched. So young and nubile she was and he wanted to eat her up. He was quite certain she had very soft labia too but wasn't sure if he should make a move down there. He was just so happy squeezing her firm tits! He made quite a bit of noise, actually, and Barbie did indeed enjoy it.

It didn't take long before the man's cock needed to be released so he unzipped and released himself quite quickly. He needed to press it up against her. He needed pressure on it as his hips began to rock back and forth involuntarily. Fortunately, her hand found his cock rather quickly and she enjoyed feeling it's strength and rigidness.

His cock got fully hard with the feeling of her tight fist jerking on it. He loved the taste of her warm milk and the incredible softness of her large breasts. She was prettier than any picture he had ever seen of a big-titted naked young girl. He wanted to fuck her, to shove his cock inside of her, but he just wasn't sure this was appropriate here in the church. Hell, he was savagely molesting an 18 year old in the church gift shop. What did it matter anyway?

Finally the man said, "Suck on me. Oh, suck on me my dear. I need to cum so badly! Suck on me with your sweet lips!" With that Barbie sunk right down to her knees, her tits reluctantly ripped out of his hungry mouth. Barbie did indeed suck on him. She actually liked the taste of his precum. She wanted to feel him so hard in her mouth. She loved how excited she was making him.

The man reached down and milked her tits with his hands while she sucked him. She grasped his nutsack just like she had done earlier and his cock rose even more to attention from her gesture. His legs were getting wet from all her milk but he didn't mind at all. He had his hands on a real milk maiden and he wanted to touch all of her. Her squeezed double-hard on her tits, pinching a very thick nipple too, just as he shot his load way down her mouth. Then, he quickly grabbed her head with one hand and held it firmly on his cock. He spasmed and spasmed over and over again into her mouth loving the fact that she wasn't spilling a single drop.

"That's it. Take me. Take all of my nectar as I have taken yours. Suck me dry!" he screamed. Barbie did indeed drink all of his cum. She slurped it down her throat and enjoyed swallowing it. She didn't let one droplet escape her mouth and she licked him clean at the very end. The man felt like he was going to pass out he was so drained, so happy, so delirious with the lust a young hottie could give an older man.

Barbie said to him, "You are so delicious. That was fun!" He couldn't believe it she sounded so sincere. Rather than her slapping him or pushing him away, she let him do anything he wanted to her. Now that he was spent, and at his age in life, he certainly wasn't going to be able to fuck her any time soon. He threw some cash on the counter for the necklace and told her he'd like to come back again soon to buy some more jewelry. "Please do" she said, "Please do" as she pulled her top back down and came back out to the store.

In the coming days the man was going to learn that his cock could get erect much more frequently than before and that his cumloads were going to be much more full. Her milk was a natural kind of Viagra and his wife was going to be in for quite a surprise. He simply had to visit this nice young girl again, real soon.

It was time for Barbie to close up shop. She needed to go home and then join Chris later on at her sister's house. She was already wondering what she might wear tomorrow to the gift shop. Maybe she might wear that tightly knit dress she had. It pulled over her and was as tight as a leotard and it even buttoned right up the front. Surely she might forget a button or two, she thought?

mrddman
mrddman
597 Followers
12