Breast Vacation

Story Info
Because love is where we are.
1.4k words
4.48
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ForDD
ForDD
5 Followers

Author's note: I'm new to this and I'd love any types of feedback. Please let me know, it really helps me find my style. Enjoy :)

*****

Sitting on the balcony, in our hotel, I'm trying to tune out the sound of the waves.

"Tomorrow is gonna be fun, I've never been to a nude beach" he says excitedly. I can see that he is looking forward to it. "We have not been naked in public since what? The bus thing 3 years ago? Man, you're gonna look fantastic walking around on that beach with nothing on" he beams at me. "we might've to take a few...breaks"

I cross my arms on my chest and lay back trying to look relaxed and not let it show that I am freaking out inside. I know that it's a lost cause. He knows me, I can see him raise an eyebrow at my silence but he doesn't question me. "We could also wear underwear if it's chilly or if you prefer that, we don't have to rush into it" he says comfortingly. "Maybe only go topless". I shiver, softly. He gets quiet. Understanding seems to down on him. He silently stands up, takes my hand and leads me inside. I follow him in, I don't know what he has in mind but I trust him.

As we get in the living room, he pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me, hard, hungrily. I smile into his mouth. That'll definitely keep my mind off of tomorrow. His hands press harder on my body, pulling me into him. He starts moving up over my shorts, slowly. Off of my thighs, over my ass. I moan and bend forward as he gets to this point, guiding him. Even though my butt is now sticking out for him, he doesn't stop. His hands keeps moving higher on to my back. Over my shirt, he snaps off my strapless bra and with his other hand pulls it down and off. I love it when he does that. In response, I reach out for his belt but he moves his hand down and stops me:

"No. Tonight, we're doing you" he whispers.

As these words leave his mouth, his hands move down to my ass, palm my cheeks and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around him as he walks us into the bedroom. I giggle, it's fun being carried. He puts me down on the bed and climbs next to me. I'm confused. I try to roll over to be on top but he stops me with a hand on my shoulder, smiling.

"Just lie down and let me do the work".

"I can get behind that" I say, lying back down, smiling.

He moves closer and softly, holds a breast in each of his hands. The fabric of my top bunches up as he gently massages my chest. His hands feel so big. He is easily holding my whole breast while keeping his palms moving over my nipples as he kneads them. It doesn't feel bad. He doesn't rush. Slowly, he builds up speed and intensity. He knows that I'm not sensitive there so I wait for him to switch to something more interesting. He doesn't. However, after a few minutes of application, I warm up to the feelings. Every now and then, he rolls a nipple in between his middle and ring finger and slightly pulls. I moan.

"This is fun, love," I tell him after a few minutes "but I don't think it will get me there". He smiles. Only the left of his mouth rises. Fuck, this is bad. Before I've time to say anything, he rips my top off and straddles me. His mouth plunges down and clamps on my left nipple. I yelp in surprise and immediately switch into a groan. I can feel his teeth sinking slowly into my tit as his tongue flicks around my nipple. The pain, the pleasure and the pressure of his thigh in between my legs mixes into a torrent of pleasure. I feel myself getting wet as I start to grind into his thigh as his mouth gets rougher. He sucks my whole boob into it and rakes his teeth along it as he lets it out and with only my nipple left in, he bites down for a couple second and then soothes the burn with his tongue. Licking and sucking on the offended nip.

"Yesss, harder" I hiss in between grunts. He happily obeys. The pressure of his body on mine increases and I can feel myself wetting his leg through my panties. I grind on him and just let him get soaked. Get me soaked.

He frees my exquisitely tortured nipple from his mouth. He starts tweaking my nipples and askes:

"So, do you like that?"

"Fuck yes" I respond in between gasps.

"So your tits make you feel good?"

"God damn it why are you asking this? Just make me come" I yell frustrated. "Please" I add softly.

He smiles and leaning down, kisses me. His kiss, first tender, becomes harder and more demanding. He continue the delicious work of his fingers on my nipple while his tongue explores my mouth. I moan into it and grind my pussy on him. I can feel that he is hard and his dick is now rubbing on my thigh. It feels warm.

After a few minutes, he pulls up and catches his breath. I pant alongside him. I'm so close.

His face moves back down to my chest and he holds a boob in each hand, fully palming them. He then moves down and to my surprise pushes my nipples closer together and then starts sucking them into his mouth. While sucking still suckling on my nipple, he aggressively massages the rest of my tit. They're taking a beating but I don't even care, I feel so good. My chest is burning.

I feel like multiple hands are on my breasts as if multiple lovers were each trying to coax pleasure out of me. They're kissing across my nipples while doing so, their tongue flicking over both of my nipples, I love all on it. I know it's all him, just us. I only have his thigh against my twitching clit but it will have to do. I sway back and forth rubbing it harder against my clit through my soaked panties.

While still holding my boobs in his hand, he pulls off to look up and makes eye contact. I am panting and grinding on him for all I'm worth. He looks at me for a couple seconds and then says in a guttural voice "I want to hear you. Come for me". He then goes back to work with a passion.

That pushes me over the edge. My extremities curl up, My body is off the bed, I feel like I'm floating. Nothing outside of me exists outside of his mouth on me and his hand on my back, holding me up. I take one last gasp and let go. In a scream my whole body tenses up and then relaxes. I feel the pleasure radiate all over my body. I can feel my pussy pulsating pressed against him but the pleasure resonates with my boobs. Every lick, electric. Every bite, an agony. After a few seconds I can't take it anymore and ask him to stop. He pulls up and watches me ride the last few seconds of my orgasm. I collapse on the bed.

"So...happy?" he asks just as my panting slows down. I look up and see him licking his lips.

"I..Hum..Yes" I manage to voice still catching my breath.

"So we can agree that your tits are fantastic?"

I pause. It suddenly all makes sense. "Is that what this was about?"

"Every part of you is beautiful and every part is a source of pleasure" he gets off of me and sitting on the side of the bed "I just need to remind you of that every now and then".

I am speechless.

"I ㅡ" he interrupts me waving his hand dismissively, "I love you too". He turns around and smiles at me. "Now let's get you cleaned up. We've got to catch some sleep before showing off every inch of that body tomorrow" he finishes with a wink.

I've not changed, but I think I might like walking naked with him. I know at least one person that will enjoy watching me.

ForDD
ForDD
5 Followers