Breastfeeding Father-in-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexual fun with Father in Law while lactating.
2.1k words
4.42
206.5k
90

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 01/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday was unbelievable. I did feel guilty about breastfeeding my nephew, but I didn't really feel guilty about breastfeeding Monty. I am obsessed with my breasts and I will let anyone that is willing to look at them, play with them and feel them up! I masturbated three times that night and milked my breasts every regularly.

When I woke this morning, there was a fullness to them I hadn't experienced since breastfeeding my own child years ago. I didn't have time for a milking and decided it was for the best, I could get Monty to empty them when I got to his place.

I rang the bell and went in. I was surprised to find Monty coming to greet me instead of Kim. Not so surprising was the gape in his bathrobe.

"I don't know why he bothers closing it all," I thought to myself.

"She had to leave early so I said I'd watch him until you got here." Monty explained.

As I removed my sandals and went up to get a coffee,I could feel his eyes watching my ass as I ascended the stairs. Monty sat down at the table and began to flip through the pages of his magazine as he sipped his coffee.

I wondered how to open the morning conversation as I stirred my coffee. I wanted to be casual about everything, but my breasts were aching with fullness and wanted attention, and I was horny, which made things worse.

Monty was Monty. His robe didn't leave much to the imagination this morning. As I sat down, he leaned back and stretched his arms out wide, which pulled the robe open even further. His little brown nipples poked through the chest hairs surrounding them and gave them a gentle tweaking in my mind. Following the chest hairs down his torso, I noticed the one eyed giant waking up. I tried to figure out how long it was mentally and figured it was a good seven to eight inches. Monty's manhood was thicker than most men's, my petite hand wouldn't be able to fully wrap around it. The brownish pink shaft was riddled with veins; I wondered how the veins bulged when his fat rod became erect. Right now, it was slowly revealing Monty's somewhat excited state of mind. I reveled at the sight of the big bulbous helmet atop the slightly bent upper rod, it looked like a two big puffy pink mushrooms pushed together. This cock was pleasure perfect.

"Are you mad about yesterday? You haven't said much" Monty asked.

"No, I'm good. I'm a little distracted, that's all" I admitted to him.

"I see. If you don't mind my asking, but what's distracting you?" He ran his hand across his chest and scratched an itch.

"I was wondering what you were doing before I got here, I didn't interrupt anything, did I?" My eyes slowly wandered down his chest to the trimmed patch of hair from which his manhood was erected.

Monty noticed where my gaze had wandered to and shifted slightly in his chair, causing his dick to bob a little.

"Not much, just waiting for you to arrive...and hoping you were going to wear that sexy halter again."

"Oh, well that explains your robe being half open." I chuckled softly.

Monty's hand went between his legs and wrapped it around the shaft. His hand slowly slid up and down the semi-hard tube,

"I always do this in the morning. You want to watch?" His free hand loosened his robe completely and spread his legs while stroking his cock.

"I love watching men jerk-off and cum." I opened my blouse and cupped one breast in each hand, "How's that? You like that?"

Monty couldn't keep his eyes off my hands massaging my big plump boobs. "God, yes I love watching you play with your tits!" he exclaimed.

I squeezed the juicy jugs together and felt a trickle of milk seep from each nipple.

"Spray some milk on my dick, Donna."

He pushed his chair back and I kneeled in front of him, still massaging my breasts. Leaning forward, I brushed my nipples against the head of his cock, covering it with milk.

My hand guided his wet cock to between my breasts, "Fuck my tits Monty."

His hands grabbed my slick milk covered mounds and squeezed them around his throbbing cock. My tongue lashed out at his cock with each thrust he made, which made Monty moan loudly and thrust harder.

"God! Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum soon Donna!" Monty panted between strokes.

"Mmmm that's it, cum on my tits. Cum hard Monty!" My mouth encouraged him vocally and physically.

Monty dropped my tits and grabbed his cock, "Gonna jizz on your tits Donna!"

I watched as my milk streamed from my nipples and sprayed his rock hard cock. Monty's engorged head spewed gobs of cum all over my milky tits, "Lick it up Donna! Taste my cum on your tits." I lifted my breasts to my mouth and slowly licked the warm sticky goo from them. My hand reached for his cock and guided it to my mouth. My lips parted and my tongue swirled the still throbbing head of his cock. I could taste his jizz mixed with my milk and savored every drop until I had licked it clean. I stood up to leave, but Monty grabbed me by the waist and pulled my chest to his mouth. His mouth quickly found a dripping nipple and greedily sucked at it. Monty exchanged teats as I straddled his lap and sat down, careful not to injure his exhausted cock. My pussy was wet and I needed to cum, but the baby made sure I wasn't going to orgasm....at least not right now. I reluctantly removed myself from Monty's lap and fixed my blouse before retreating downstairs to take care of Mikey. I left Monty sitting on his chair stroking his cock gently.

A couple of hours later, Mikey was changed, fed and back asleep in his crib. I quietly slipped outside to have a much needed cigarette. I leaned back in the lounge chair and teased my right nipple through my shirt. Instantly, it got hard and required more attention. I could feel my sexual tension spread from my breasts down through my pussy. I thought about Monty's big hard cock between my tits earlier as my hand slid into my shorts. I was hot. I was damn wet. I was horny! My finger slowly circled my swollen clit as I exhaled a stream of smoke. I could feel my juices covering my fingers as I slid two of them inside me and pumped them slowly in and out of my pussy. Pulling my fingers out, I slid them inside my shirt and circled the taut nipples, spreading my cum over them.

Finishing my smoke, I went inside to lay upon the couch with my legs spread wide. I unbuttoned my shorts and slid my hand inside. My clit was still swollen and the juices soaked my panties. I closed my eyes and let my fingers explore my pussy. Next thing I knew, there was another finger finding its way inside my panties. I opened my eyes to Monty kneeling beside me with just his boxers on. Neither of us said anything as he removed my shorts and panties and his fingers brushed the lips of my pussy. My hips slowly writhed with pleasure as he carefully avoided touching my clit, which was begging for action.

I re-positioned myself on the couch so my pussy was facing Monty and almost brushing against his body. I put my hand on the back of his head and gently pulled it towards my pussy. He didn't need to be told. He lowered his head and I felt the tip of his hot moist tongue teasing my clit. His hands spread my lips and his tongue slowly glided up and down each pussy fold while his finger teased my vagina.

"Yes! That feels sooo good, don't stop!" I exclaimed as his finger went deeper inside me.

His mouth gently sucked at my mound of pleasure and I thrust my hips against his mouth hard as he slipped a second finger inside my pussy. My hips gyrated harder and faster against his mouth and fingers as I felt the first wave of my orgasm ripple through me.

"Yes Yes! I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly and pulled his face hard against my pussy.

My pussy writhed and pulsated wildly as the waves of my climax got stronger. I could feel my pussy squirting all over Monty's face and running down my between my ass cheeks. I slid my hand between my legs and gently pushed his face away.

He wiped his face with his hand and asked, "What the hell was that? Did you just pee on me?" I laughed and told him no, I was a squirter and explained to him what that meant as I rubbed my pussy.

Monty's cock was standing at guard, waiting for my attention as he pondered the squirting issue. I sat up removed his boxers and started stroking it for him. Monty stood up and slightly spread his legs so my hand could cup his balls and massage them while the other hand stroked his needy dick. My mouth went between his legs and gently sucked at his swaying sac while my hands reached behind him and started kneading his plump ass. My index finger found the crack between his cheeks and slid between them as my tongue licked his balls. I rubbed the pad of my finger around his puckered tight hole and my other hand pushed a cheek aside. Slowly my finger circled small opening several times before pressing the tip of it just slightly inside.

"Oh my god!" Monty gasped. "I love having my ass played with."

He leaned forward somewhat and spread his legs wider as my finger wiggled inside his ass. My mouth was still working his balls, sucking on them while I probed Monty's gaping hole with a second finger.

I removed my fingers from his ass and leaned back, "Get on all four," I demanded of him.

Monty lowered himself to the floor and got on his hands and knees. I moved in behind him and used both hands to knead the big fleshy cheeks and watched his big meaty cock bounce between his legs. Taking his cock in one hand and stroking it, my mouth found its way to his rigid shaft and ran my hot tongue around it from top to bottom until it found its way to the tight pink hole in his ass and covered it with my saliva. Monty groaned loudly as my middle finger teased the puckered skin before slowly sliding inside. Monty rocked his hips slowly as I introduced a second finger and my tongue licked around them. Deep inside my fingers massaged his prostate while my hand roughly jerked his stiff rod. Drops of pre-cum covered the bulging mushroom head as Monty moved harder and faster against my hand. Sweat covered his body as I brought him closer to climax.

"Fuck yes! I'm gonna blow soon!" Monty panted between thrusts of my fingers in hungry ass.

"Get up and face me," I ordered him, "Cum on my tits and face!"

One hand cupped his balls and played with them while my mouth took the bulging helmet inside and teased his cum hole with its tongue. I felt his balls tighten beneath my fingers and his cock twitched. Monty fucked my mouth with his rock hard cock.

"Gonna blow all over your face Donna!"

I felt the hot salty liquid fill my mouth as he grabbed his cock and pulled it out. His hand thrust hard on the erupting volcano and covered my face with the creamy goo. My tongue licked the jizz from my lips as he softly rubbed the empty tube against my breasts.

"Oh, fuck Donna!" he gasped as he tried to catch his breath. "I gotta go shower! I'm a mess." He grabbed his boxers and ascended the stairs slowly. "I can't wait to fuck you Donna!" I heard him yell from the top of the staircase as I went to the bathroom to clean up.

My nephew woke up shortly after and the rest of the afternoon went very slowly. I couldn't keep my mind off riding Monty's cock. It was going to be a long, long weekend! By the time I left, my breasts were so engorged with milk that they started to leak as I got into my car.