Breasticles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers

"And what about now?" I asked. She blinked in surprise, before understanding what I meant.

"Let me take a look. It should've worked just fine, despite the side effects." She said and moved closer. I removed my shirt and bra. I felt no small amount of pride as her eyes widened when she took in my expansive chest. My breasts, despite their growth, retained their tear drop shape. The nipples weren't engorged at the moment, but even then they jutted out almost an inch. For her part, Doctor Blare didn't hesitate and began inspecting me.

The moment she began poke around, I had to bite my lip. I'd neglected to mention the ongoing increase to my sensitivity. One morning, I had woken up naked and a random breeze had brushed over my chest, sending a shudder of desire through me. They felt nearly as good as my pussy. Actually, they might be more sensitive now. Even so, I kept the signs of any pleasure at bay while she inspected my expanded bust.

Eventually, she pulled back with a nod of her head.

"Yep, looks like any sign of it is gone." She said, smiling at me. I breathed a sigh of relief, partially because she was no longer touching my sensitive chest and because I was free of any sign of cancer.

"Thank god." I said, pulling my bra and shirt back on.

"Now, as for the growth you told me about," She said, moving away and to a cabinet, "These should handle that." She came back with a small bottle of pills. They looked like those painkillers anyone could buy at a drug store, though they were a deep, red colour. Similar to carmine. With a stripe of blue down the middle of them. An odd colouration choice, but I wasn't one to judge.

"These'll stop me growing?" I asked, giving them an incredulous look as she handed them to me. It was bare of any label, not even a name.

"Yes. Don't worry, these are FDA approved." She assured me, seeing the look I was giving the bottle. I didn't see a list of ingredients. Anything without a single label was extremely suspicious.

"FDA approved, but no nutrition list or anything?" I asked, raising a sceptical eyebrow. Blare gave a small chuckle.

"Well, they're approved, but not on the market yet. Uncle, remember?" She reminded me, jotting down something on a small notepad. I nodded, and pocketed the pills.

"Don't I need a note or something about these?" I asked her, despite already standing up and gathering my things.

"No worries. If your employer asks about them, give them my number and I'll get it sorted out for you." She said, also standing.

"Okay. Take care, I guess." I replied.

"I should be saying that to you. Those puppies might knock someone out." She chuckled. I joined in, having thought the same thing more than once since finding myself to be an G cup. I hadn't given much thought to it before, but I just realised how big they looked on my body given the fact that I was fairly short and wasn't exactly heavyset. Hopefully, they wouldn't grow too much before the pills kicked in.

"See ya." I said in parting and walked back down the hall. As I did so, I noticed a familiar perfume. I looked up from my purse, where the pills now rested, and saw Fae walking towards me, "Hey there, beautiful." I greeted her with a large smirk. She jumped slightly and looked up, a surprised grin appearing on her face.

"Gale? What're you doing here?" She asked, walking up and giving me a small peck on the cheek.

"For that check-up I mentioned," I explained, "What about you? Everything alright?" I asked, brow furrowed in concern. She noticed that quickly and shook her head.

"Don't worry. I'm here for the same reason you are; standard check-up." She said, hoping to relieve any concerns I had for her. She was successful and I relaxed.

"Okay, want me to wait for you?" I asked, but she shook her head.

"No, it's okay. I'll see you later." She said, leaning up to peck me on the lips, before heading down the hall. I shrugged and headed back to my car, wondering what I was going to do with the rest of my evening. Before anything else, I quickly popped a pill. Blare hadn't given me any instructions about, so I assumed they worked the same as most; once or twice a day in the morning or evening. As I drove home, my mind turned briefly to Fae. We'd been going out for just over a week now and I'm beginning to feel antsy about progressing the relationship.

I went back to my earlier dilemma of what I was gonna do with my evening alone. As if in response, my mind conjured a naked image of Fae. That made my decision for me, as an intense heat blossomed into life at the core of my being. Size 10 would do tonight, I thought.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers
12