Breasticles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From what I could tell, whatever was causing my growth had led to my back growing stronger as well. My legs had always been pretty strong, given my hobby of drumming - FYI: double bass pedals are a great way to get good leg muscles - and I was used to carrying out a good deal of weight most of time. Comes with the territory of working with heavy instruments like drums. That said, I could feel their weight at all times. Like something you're aware of, but never particularly take note of.

I finished up in the shower. A small sense of accomplishment accompanied me as I stepped out, having thoroughly washed myself, paying close to attention to my breasts and abused pussy, but I'd felt only the normal twinge of pleasure from them. The overwhelming need I'd usually suffered from doing so was absent. I looked at myself in the mirror, noting the haggard look in my eyes from my lack of sleep, but also the glow to my skin. An odd mix of exhaustion and joy.

I definitely looked as I felt; exhausted. My eyes had dark circles under them, a stark contrast to the lively glimmer in my irises, while my body looked just as good as ever, save for my oversized bust and nipples. Although, I thought as I turned to the side to get a different view on them, they really did look good. They were perky, sitting up on my chest, but lacking the spherical shape implants would have. Ignoring the nipples, they were perfect. Smooth skin and a firm appearance.

As I was looking myself over, I leaned forward. The two bottles of pills sat on my sink, which was positioned beneath my bathroom mirror, their lids off. I had neglected to put them back on given the masturbatory stupor I had been lost in. With my massive breasts, which jutted out from my chest by several inches, it was only natural that leaning forward would knock the two bottles. Pills scattered around, falling to the floor and bouncing all over the place. I jumped at the sudden sound and then realised what had happened.

"Oh shit." I groaned and crouched down, rapidly grabbing the tablets and shoving them back into the bottles. Each set of pills looked similar and, in my haste, I didn't take the time to note which one Doctor Blare had given me, and those I'd received from Fae. Eventually, I had gathered all that I could see and the bottles were filled. Now, I realised the dilemma I was presented with; could I risk taking the pills now? I had to take two - one of each - every morning and evening.

The Reducto was countering my growth. So long as I managed to at least take one a day, it shouldn't be a huge issue. The others I was taking just in case having them out of my system would mess with the Reducto.

"What have I got myself into?" I asked aloud, before taking a deep breath and deciding to take the plunge. I filled a cup of water, one I kept in the bathroom for these daily rituals, and popped a pill from each bottle into the palm of my hand as I normally did. I had been doing this for a while now, so I knew taking them at the same time didn't have repercussive effects. None that I knew of at least. I downed them and waited a second. Nothing happened.

I sighed in temporary relief. Of course, something could still happen over the course of the day if I had taken two of the same pill, but for the meantime it didn't seem like anything was about to occur. With that taken care of, I moved out into the living room. Even after my nap, it was still early evening, meaning plenty of stores would remain open. I looked down at myself, taking in my nipples. They really did appear to be in a state of constant erection, though were a good deal smaller at the moment. That said, they still protruded about 3 inches.

It was doubtful that my bra could hide them. Maybe prevent them from sticking out quite so far, but they would still be noticeable for all to see. Finally, I decided to try something. Searching around my kitchen, I soon came across some duct tape. It might hurt to remove, but it was worth a try. I made two strips and took a deep breath. With that, I placed one on my breast and pulled it taut over my nipple, before pressing down on it. To my surprise, it worked remarkably well.

After applying the second strip, my nipple stuck out an inch at most. I grinned in relief, knowing that I had a way to hide them. I repeated the same for my other breast and soon found myself with an X on each tit, effectively hiding much of my areolae and restricting my extensive nipples. I went back to my room and put one of my J cup bras on, finding it a little snug around my breasts, but not too uncomfortable at the time. Looking down again revealed that my nips were no longer poking out for all to see. Only a small nub remained.

Getting dressed proved somewhat difficult. Despite having bought several shirts to better contain my growing mammaries, I hadn't quite noticed how my lower half had changed over the past few weeks. My hips were at least an inch or two wider. Likewise, my ass - which I had always felt a sense of pride in for being large and shapely - had also gained some size to it, though remained nice and pert. After a session of grunting and working my already tired muscles, I managed to pull on a pair of panties and jeans. A look in the mirror was almost mind-blowing for me.

I was clothed and didn't feel the need to get out of them. Not only that, but I thought I genuinely looked good. Since my breasts had all but exploded on me, I had found that all of my outfits didn't quite suit me just right, like the sudden change to my figure was impossible to work with. But now, I thought I looked like they belonged on me. Maybe it was my wider hips that evened it all out?

Actually, I found myself wondering if I should have bigger breasts. They looked massive already, particularly given the fact that I was 132lbs, maybe 138-140 now, and didn't seem like they belonged on my form. But at the same time, I couldn't help wondering how I'd look with an even larger rack. Fae would certainly appreciate it.

I shook my head free of the thoughts. I was a 36J cup, since my band size hadn't changed despite the growth, and that was more than big enough. With that decided, I grabbed my purse and headed out. Whenever I'd leave before, I'd usually rush to try and keep my new endowments hidden from my neighbours, but not this time. Since I wasn't growing anymore and I actually felt comfortable with them, I figured why hide it? The face on one of my male neighbours face as I walked by him was priceless. He rushed off quickly as soon as I was past him. I had a pretty good idea what he was gonna do.

It was 4:23PM when I walked out down to the carpark for residents at my apartment building. To my surprise, I saw my car sitting there. A small note was tucked into the windshield wipers. I picked it up.

Hey, Gale. Got someone to help me get your car to you. Text me when you're done trying whatever it was you're trying.

Love you, Fae. XXX

"Love you, Fae." I read that aloud to myself. It was the first time that either of us had said it. Granted, the words had been written down, but I could hear her saying it. The words brought a warmth to my heart, but also an odd ache, the kind that came when you missed someone. As soon as I'd found myself some new clothes, I'd visit her. Her parents knew of her sexual preferences, so I doubted my showing up would be that much of a surprise, "Love you too." I whispered and with that, I got into my car and drove down to the store.

Once there, I got myself measured. I was actually rather surprised at how my measurements had changed. I was now 36K-24-38. I hadn't even thought to look at my waist, overshadowed as it was by my bust, but now that I was checking, it did look a bit slimmer. It now served to better highlight my new hourglass figure, with my breasts tapering down into it and then flaring out into my motherly hips. The employee who measured me had a blush on her face as well the entire time. She was nice; didn't even ask about the tape on my nipples.

I walked out approximately half an hour later. Two bags in hand. One had my new underwear, and the other had two pairs of jeans, a couple of skirts and some fishnet stockings. I had bought those on a whim, wondering if Fae would find them sexy at all. Granted, the purchases had dipped into my savings a bit, but I figured it'd be worth it. Throughout it all, I had been carefully watching myself, looking for any signs that I was starting to lose control. I didn't. Despite being in a shop where plenty of young, good looking women were shopping, I was able to keep a handle on my desires. My experiment had been a success for the time being.

With my new purchases in hand, I returned to my car. Once there, I pulled out my phone. I was glad that I had left it on charge while my attention was... occupied. Fae hadn't called or texted me, no doubt to leave me some privacy and to process what she had revealed to me. I had almost forgotten about her second gender. Goes to show that it didn't faze me. Though I was still pretty curious as to what she was like when her control slipped.

-Fae-

Almost an inch bigger, I noted as I studied myself in my full length mirror. I'd only been taking the pills Blare gave me for about a week now, and already I was growing bigger. Part of me wanted to stop this right now, unsure as to what could happen if I continued to grow like this. But another, more vocal, side of me wanted to keep going. I'd be lying if I said that I was perfectly complacent with my size.

When Gale had asked how big I was, I'd lied and said I had never measured it. While I hadn't done so when it was erect, at least not since puberty came into full swing, I couldn't help but satisfy my curiosity at times. Flaccid, I was 4 inches long, well, about 5 inches now. Longer than most men in this state, though my girth was nothing to write home about. A couple of my fingers were thicker than it was at its current state. From what I could recall though, it did become a great deal fatter when I was erect.

There had been times that I had wanted to measure myself when erect. I was naturally curious of course. But they never worked. No matter how prepared I was, the moment I achieved erection, my mind went blank. Even when there was no one else around, I still couldn't retain any cognitive functions. I couldn't count the number of times my room had become a white, sticky mess.

While I studied myself, my phone rang. I nearly jumped at the sound, but managed to keep my composure as I looked at the caller ID: Gale. My heart nearly skipped a beat at the sight of her name. Relief came over me, but with it came an uncontrollable dread. Was she calling to say she couldn't be with someone like me? That she'd had time to think about what I'd done and couldn't stand it? Or was she calling to say she wanted me to fuck her, lack of condom be damned?

My cock gave a pulse of want at the thought. I managed to shut out the notions as I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi there." Her voice said through the speaker. It sounded different than a few days ago; lighter, like she was well-rested. She didn't sound like she was calling with bad news. I could faintly hear the sound of her car engine as well. For a second, I considered reprimanding her for driving while on the phone, but bit my tongue. If she was doing that, then she must've found a way to calm herself down.

"How you feeling?" I asked, sitting on the bed. My legs spread on their own, giving my cock and balls room to breathe. I had been surprised that Gale hadn't commented on them, since they were a fair bit larger than I'd imagine most men's to be. I had compared them to various fruit, finding that an apple was the closest match in terms of size. Despite having something of a love-hate relationship with my dick, I still took the time to make sure my pubic hair was minimal at best. As it was, my balls were naturally free of any hair.

"Way fucking better." She said enthusiastically. I could picture her smile; the one I had almost fallen in love with from the moment we met. When Gale would genuinely smile, like in absolute joy, her expression would be carefree. As if she had found some form of inner peace. It was infectious, at least for me. There were times that I'd have a bad day and then I'd see her with that gorgeous smile; all my troubles would feel like that had melted away. It was one of the reasons I'd been crushing on her for so long.

"That's great." I replied, my tone reflecting hers. I'd been worried about her, to the point that I had considered barging into her apartment on multiple occasions.

"Hell yeah, it is!" She exclaimed, sounding like a little girl who had just got the latest toy, "But that's not why I called." She added, voice losing some of the excitement she had. I frowned.

"Oh, okay. What do you need?" I asked. My earlier fears must've leaked into my tone.

"It's nothing bad, I just wanted to ask you about something. And I want your honest opinion on it. Don't just say it's up to me and that you don't care what I choose." She told me. I thought back to when she asked me if she should let her breasts keep growing. I hadn't answered all too honestly, but I still meant the words. But at the same time, I had been so tempted to try and persuade her that giant tits would be the best. I had chosen to answer out of my love for her rather than my fetish for breasts.

"Okay." I promised her. If she wanted my honest answer, I would give it to her.

"Good, 'cos I'm about three minutes away from your house." She said, causing me to do a double-take.

"Uh, what?" I asked, but she had already hung up. For a moment, I seemed unable to comprehend what she'd said. Then my brain kicked back in and I was rushing out, hiding the pills, yanking a pair of pants on as well as a shirt, and struggling to keep my composure. Soon enough, I heard a knocking at the door. Only just then did I remember that my parents were home. They hadn't met Gale and I had only mentioned her in passing.

"Please, God, let this go smoothly."

12