Breasticles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

My eyes remained open for at least another hour. My eyelids were heavy, like small weights had been attached to them, and my vision wasn't exactly crystal clear either. However, sleep won out over the worry, though it refused to leave me. Even in my dreams.

-Fae-

I couldn't keep myself from shaking. I was terrified. Of what I had asked Gale, of what I feared my mother had heard, of what I knew she could do. Each day that I came home, I fled to my room, barely saying hello to her. In the past two years, she had somehow learned to become manipulative, more so than the most deceitful politician. When I would come home from college, she would be there, with a sweet smile and an intense spark in her eye. At first, I enjoyed the attention. Then it started to go too far.

She would begin to touch me. I had been somewhat naïve until about a year ago, and I hadn't thought much of the times that she would run her hand down my back, or cup my butt. I had known they weren't entirely innocent, but I was just enjoying the attention, and the evidence that I was apparently forgiven for taking her without consent. Then she began to try and get me erect.

Her hand would begin to zero in on my crotch. At first, I'd let her do what she wanted, but stop when I felt my control slipping. Then, she began to get more forceful. When I would try to walk away, she would keep me there, whether with promises of platonic affection, or using physical force. That was when I began to fear her. Around that time, I started to keep our interactions short. Hello, goodbye, what's for dinner etc.

Then she started showing. While I had been keeping to myself for much of my college days, I hadn't been entirely against relationships. But, after my mum, I would actively avoid any prospect of finding a girlfriend. Then, I realised I might be a 'dad' and I attempted to shut myself in. I would show up for classes and that was it.

When I graduated with below my projected grades, I felt miserable. My mum was in her final trimester at this stage, and the fact that I might be a 'father' soon was bordering on devastating. I was terrified. Then my mum sat me down. What she said to me is why I shut down around her now.

-1 year ago-

"Fae, honey, can I talk to you?" She'd asked, standing in my doorway. I jumped at the sound of her voice, minimising my Photoshop app. At this point, I was still learning much of it, but my fixation on Gale was very much alive. During college, I had been working at the store part-time, but at this time I was able to move onto a full-time position. I wanted to say no to her, but she had a mostly neutral expression. She didn't appear to want to try anything. So I nodded and stood up.

By this point of her pregnancy, she was being forced to waddle around most places. Her hands often rested on her middle, either to calm the child within, or to help support it. We sat in the living room, the TV off and silence hanging thick in the air. Then Mum broke the silence, her words like a blade cutting through the quiet.

"I'm going to divorce your father." She said, causing my eyes to go wide in shock. While I wasn't particularly close to my dad, I still loved him as any daughter would, and could hardly imagine him being gone.

"What?!" I almost shouted in surprise. Mum was perfectly cool, like she had rehearsed all of this, including my words.

"I'm going to divorce your father," She repeated, "I don't feel anything for him anymore. In fact, he practically disgusts me now. And I have an offer for you." She said, hardly giving me a chance to process what was being said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked. I had seen how my parents were; they could hardly keep their hands off each other. Even when they fought, the next day they would be right as rain. Granted, I had noticed their passion for one another dwindling over the past year, but I didn't think it was this bad. Her face remained perfectly composed.

"About me divorcing your father, or my offer?" She queried. I could hardly understand how she could maintain her calm. I'd have been in tears just at the mere idea of saying goodbye to someone I had promised to love in sickness and in health.

"B-Both!" My voice had raised now, trying to get some emotion out of her.

"Like I said, Honey, I just don't feel the same way for your father as I used to. He's a slob and doesn't nearly cut it for me physically or mentally." She explained, her voice remaining almost totally monotone, with the exception of the slight bitterness in her tone. Even the way she spoke felt like it was being spoken by a computer. Matter of fact, no emotion. I could only look at her in shock. Seeing that I wasn't responding, she continued.

"My offer for you, Sweetie, is for us to make a new life together."

"What... what are you talking about?" I asked, leaning away from her now. I was more than ready to run out of the room, out of the house even.

"I mean; I know a guy. He can set us up a whole new life, in a place where no one knows we're mother and daughter." I saw where she was going and was on my feet in an instant.

"No, okay? I told you didn't I? We can't be that way. I lost control once, and that's it. I'm sorry for doing that to you, but please," I pleaded, "Just understand that I don't want to be in a relationship with my fucking mother!" I shouted the last words, hoping that might get through to her. I watched her face the entire time, unable to believe my eyes when I saw that she was unfazed by this. When she was sure I had finished, she spoke.

"Fae, I understand how you feel, but try to understand how I feel. The things you did to me," I shuddered when she reminded me, "No woman on this Earth could forget them. And with this," She lovingly caressed her massive stomach, "I think this was meant to be." She reminded me of a religious leader, or a blind cultist. If that was the case, then what was I? Her Goddess?

Chances are, several people would jump at this. Having someone hot worship them like they were a deity, and have sex whenever they wanted it? Sounds like a dream. But for me, I had no desire for it. If it was Gale offering this, I'd have jumped at it in a heartbeat. But this was my mother? The woman who had looked after since before I was a baby.

"No." I said again, "It was a mistake. A big one, I'll admit, but a mistake nonetheless." I tried to reason with her. The look on her face was all I needed to tell I wasn't getting through.

"Think about it, Fae. Why would you lose control at that specific time? Why would you hold yourself together until the exact moment I knocked on your door? And why would you try so hard to keep inside of me when you came?" She asked, sounding exactly like someone trying to convert another person to their beliefs.

"Mum," I said, voice beginning to quiver, "Just listen to me. If you love me like you think you do, let this go. I'm not going to reciprocate your feelings, and I never will. Okay? We're mother and daughter. That's it. If that's my child, I'll help raise them, but we are not going to have a relationship like that." I told her, trying to keep my voice and gaze steady. My mum stood up and walked up to me.

I wasn't about to back away. She was pregnant, so I wasn't worried about her using actual force on me.

"I think you need to see just how much you're made for me." She told me, voice as creepy as could possibly be. For a second I looked at her confused, when I felt something jab into my side. I looked down and saw her depressing a syringe into me. I stared at her, wide-eyed. I opened my mouth to ask what the hell she'd done, when I felt a familiar heat rush over me. It was faster and stronger than normal though, not giving me a chance to even think of what it was. I felt my cock harden rapidly, sticking out from my pants like a lighthouse in the dark.

"You drugged me." I stated in disbelief, before my control slipped. My mum didn't get a chance to respond, before she was on her knees with my cock in her face. I don't remember much after that, except for waking up early in the morning in my mum's bed. With her cuddled up to me like a puppy. I ran to my room and shut the door, barricading it with my body. When I felt I was safe, I let the tears come.

-Present-

My own mother went that far just to try and prove something to me. She hadn't done it again, but the threat was there. If it weren't for the fact that I was keeping my word and helping support Stacy, my daughter - she had none of my dad's features, I would've moved out almost a year ago. I wanted to move in with Gale, but it felt too soon. Although, I had proposed to her just hours earlier. I looked at the phone in my hand.

One call is all it'd take. Ask to her to drive down here. I'd sneak out with all that I needed, and we'd live together. My mum didn't know where Gale lived, so we'd be safe. My thumb was already beginning to scroll through my contacts, seeking out her name. I stopped before I pushed the call button.

She'd be asleep by now. If I had to guess, she'd been masturbating the past three days, non-stop. Anyone would need a lot of beauty sleep after that. I put my phone down and sat on my bed, looking over my room. Would Gale let me live with her? I'm sure she'd say yes. As I looked around, I thought about the idea of this being the last night here, I felt no apprehension about it. Since my mum went crazy, I had felt less and less like this was my room. It scared me just being here.

Despite my fears, I soon found myself laying down. My eyes began to droop shut, unable to keep up the strength to stay awake. I didn't like letting my guard down here. Every night, I'd get a few hours' sleep at most, more if I knew my mum had passed out early. This night would be no different. As my eyes drew shut for the last time, I swore I saw my door open. But it was too late. I was gone.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers
12