Breasticles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there," Fae said with a yawn, "How's it going?" I didn't look up at her, seeing her through the camera lens.

"Pretty good. I've got everything set up, more or less. How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Great. I'm more than ready for tonight." She said, getting up and walking over to me. I felt her arms around my waist, pulling me close, her cock sandwiched between us. The urge to grind back against her, and her cock, was strong, but I managed to resist it. Believe me though, it wasn't easy.

"Glad to hear it." I said, turning to smile at her. Evidently, there was a hint of that trepidation I felt from earlier in my expression, which she caught.

"What's wrong?"

"That obvious?" She nodded, "It's, um..." I paused, biting my bottom lip and taking a deep breath, "I'm just not sure about having a kid yet. I mean, we're not gonna make a shit load of money overnight and we're both still so young." She nodded again, understanding gleaming in her eyes.

"I know. I won't lie, I was pretty excited when you said that, but I'm in no hurry. We'll have a kid when we're ready." She said, reaching a hand up to turn my head more. She stood on the tips of her toes and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Thanks. Although, who knows what could happen tonight. We could explode and become internet celebs in just one show." I said, quietly praying that it would happen. Fae smirked at that.

"If that happens, I'll probably try and fuck a bunch of babies into you." She joked, kissing me again. Her dick gave a powerful throb in agreement. I giggled at that, practically sensing its desire to be inside of me. My pussy gave a sympathetic pulse.

"Not much longer, don't worry." I said.

"You talking to me or the cock?" She asked, wearing a playful smirk.

"Both of you." I replied, giving a mock stern expression to Fae and her cock. We both chuckled at that.

"Alright, I'm gonna go take a shower real quick." She said, kissing my cheek.

"Don't take too long. I scheduled our show for about 2 hours from now." I told her.

"Got it." She replied, walking down the hall, but stopped suddenly, turning to look at me, "Actually, I have something I need to talk to you about." I frowned and stepped away from the camera, moving up to her.

"What is it?" After everything that we've gone through, I knew this could be quite literally anything. Maybe her dick morphed into a dragon when she came or something?

"It's nothing, like, serious," She assured me, "Just something I wanted your opinion on."

"Oh, okay. Shoot." I told her.

"Well, we said that we'd keep getting bigger and, uh... Last night I ended up taking like three of my pills, and that made me like this," She pointed to her cock, which had only just begun to flag a bit, "So, um, I was thinking; what if I took a bunch more today?" She was biting her lip now, glancing around nervously.

I didn't exactly know what to think. She was already so massive. I was more than aware that we'd both said we wanted to keep growing, and I honestly did, but with the evidence of what she had now after just a few of those pills in my face, I couldn't help but feel trepidatious towards this. Just how big would she grow if she took two more today? Or three? Part of me wanted to tell her to straight up throw out the pills, but that voice was soon removed from existence. I wanted to see her at her biggest.

Mobility wasn't that big a concern. I'm sure Blare could get her hands on something that could potentially allow us to move even if we sported endowment bigger than our bodies. Could we even grow that big? The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to try it. Fae and I would worry about dealing with kids when the time came, but, for the meantime, our bodies and minds were all but crying for us to keep growing. After what Fae went through with her mother, I felt she had every right to indulge her desires.

We would grow freakishly huge together. That was our promise to one another essentially.

"Do it." I said.

"Really?"

"Yep, go for it. I'm gonna keep growing as well, so let's do it together." Her teeth shone brilliantly as she smiled at me. I pulled her to me, hugging her tight.

"Think that's gonna be our motto?" She asked, whispering in my ear. Her voice was pregnant with a variety of emotions, the least of which was relief.

"What? Grow bigger and stay together, forever?" I asked, partly joking. Nonetheless, Fae nodded against me.

"Sounds good to me." She said, moving back and tilting her head up, hands on mine as she pulled me down into a deep kiss. I didn't pull away, wanting nothing more than to hold her there and make out until one of us loses total control. Sadly, that needed to wait, even as I felt her cock hardening against me. I pulled back with a loud gasp, both of our cheeks flushed and a single rope of spit connecting our lips. My entire body seemed to pulse with a desire to continue.

"Hurry up and shower. I'll move the show up an hour." I said breathlessly. Fae only nodded, all but running to the bathroom. I headed back to the camera, making the last few adjustments and finally settling on the best position. I did as I told Fae, bringing the show forward an hour. Part of me doubted we could last even that long, but we'd find a way. One of said ways, for me at least, was to shove a hand down my pants and tease myself. The pleasure made my lust burn brighter, but also kept me from jumping Fae in the shower.

Eventually, Fae came back into the room. I had managed to keep myself tame enough to move the couch, having it face the camera. In my mind, I had us introducing ourselves, making out - heavily - before moving to the floor and fucking like rabbits. With any luck, that would be enough to kick-start our career as adult entertainers for an entire generation of nerdy perverts, maybe the next if our kids inherit our more than evident insanity. Not sure how I feel about that though.

We shared a lewd grin as she came closer. Her cock bounced with each step, her skin glistening from the remaining moisture of the shower. The table was by the side of the couch, the bottle of her growth pills on it. There was also a small glass of water for her. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"How many?" She asked, sitting beside me on the couch. I only grinned, saying nothing. Fae rolled her eyes and opened the lid, tilting it and tapping the edge on her hand. Three pills fell out. She glanced at me, before adding another to the pile. It didn't seem like much, but three made her practically double in size, "Bottom's up." She said and promptly swallowed them. I checked my phone, seeing we had about 10 minutes until the show started.

We looked at each other. I was sure that my eyes reflected hers; anxious. A nervous calm, in the midst of a storm of unending desires. My gaze would occasionally glance down to our hands, seeming them twitching, as if longing to be on one another. I smiled at her, trying my best to calm her nerves. She did the same, though I assume our grins did about the same for each other; nothing.

I had the camera set up to start shooting when the show began. The fold out screen was turned towards me and Fae, giving me a good look at us. Fae was wrapped up in a towel, not bothering to get dressed. I remained in the same clothes I wore that morning; a casual t-shirt, though sans bra now, with a form fitting pair of jeans. I almost wanted to change, to try and impress any and all viewers. But I didn't. They wouldn't be here for my fashion sense, or lack thereof.

As we sat there, my eye stayed on my clock. I was counting the seconds ticking by. Neither of us said a word, too nervous or excited, or both, to speak. 1 minute to go. 59, 58, 57... should I just strip naked? Give them something exciting to start with? 50, 49, 48... time continued to pass as I began to nervously fidget. 41, 40, 39... maybe this wasn't such a good idea. 35, 34, 33... I looked at Fae, seeing her anxiously shifting her position. 25, 24, 23... As I continued to watch her, seeing that fearful, but excited look in her eye, I felt my own excitement returning. 15, 14, 13... No turning back.

10: We'd do this.

9: I was going to show myself to the entire internet.

8: Fae was going to reveal her biggest secret.

7: We weren't about to back down.

6: Our hands found each other, entwining for comfort.

5: A small shiver of anticipation rushed up my spine.

4: Fae was beginning to shake slightly.

3: I glanced at her, seeing her towel was being lifted slightly.

2: Oh god I wanted to fuck her.

1: Fuck doing the introductions.

0: I pulled her in and kissed her deeply with nary a care for anyone who might be viewing.

12