Breasts Veneration Ch. 02

Story Info
Gloria is kidnapped but surrenders to John's foreplay.
2.7k words
4.16
25.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers

Gloria woke spread-eagled on a bed and covered with a bed spread. The room was dimly lit and beautifully decorated with a white ceiling, blue walls, and what looked like expensive furnishing. She saw John Tillman sitting in a chair, wearing a robe, with a flute of wine in his hand and reading a book.

When she stirred, he looked up. "I'm pleased your awake Gloria."

"Where am I? What am I doing here? What happened to Brad Litman? Why am I not at his mansion? Why am I tied to this bed?"

John took a sip of his wine. "My, aren't you full of questions. First, you in my mansion. Second, you're here because I want you here. Third, Bard is sleeping peacefully at his place. Fourth, I had you removed from his contraption, and fifth, your tied to the bed in the event you're not willing to cooperate." He smiled, "Any more questions?"

"Why do you want me here? What am I to cooperate with or to?"

"Gloria, I've wanted you since I saw you a year ago. I arranged for us to meet, and I've been asking you for a date for months. You accept a date and then leave in less than an hour claiming you're not to feeling well. I saw you speaking with Brad Liman, who is a sexual scumbag, and I suspect has something to do with your conversation with him. Am I right?"

Gloria didn't respond.

"Not going to answer my question. That's okay because I had your cab followed to Litman's mansion."

"After I found out where you went, I sent some of my men to disable Mr. Litman and to kidnap you. Even though you dumped me, I still want you. That's why you're here. Not to say how angry I am at what you did to me."

"Why are you so mad?"

"You dumped me for an S.O.B. who's known as a well appreciated cockman. Well I'm going to show you that I'm not bad in bed., but not until I finish my wine and the chapter in this book. By then I should have calmed down. Go back to sleep, I'll see to you in a while."

Gloria watched John's dip into the book and take a sip of his wine. He's going to rape me. The bastard is not man enough to actually fight for me or to win me over with his charm and his body. I've never been raped before, but if he's not rough it'll simply be a one-night stand."

* * *

Gloria woke to warm, wet kisses on her cheek, ear, and neck. "Wh...what's going on?"

"I'm going to make love to you."

"No, you're not. You're going to rape me, because I'm not going to give you consent."

He looked at her with lust and determination and didn't stop. Slowly, he kissed and licked his way to the top of the bed spread and the top of her breasts. Using his nose and face he pushed the spread from her breasts. "You've got a great set of tatas. I can see why Brad was attracted to you, but I was captivated before he was."

Gloria strained against her bonds but couldn't stop John from kissing and licking around her breasts which were hanging back and down.

"There incredible even in this position." He lifted a breast to his mouth and ran his lips in circles all over it until he reached her nipple, which by this time was upright and rigid. "You have great teats and they appear to be ready." He stopped and took her other breast in his hand. He smiled before he dropped his head to her tit, fondled it by rubbing and squeezing it, and kissed and licked his way around it and again stopping before touching her nipple

Gloria had already gone through a long series of breast play by Brad, and now John was also trying to arouse her in a similar fashion but she resisted. She didn't want to be aroused by John because she didn't like him and wasn't pleased that she'd been kidnapped before Bran's long, hard cock had been able to enter her. She had anticipated and was ready for him to penetrate, fill her, and take her to sexual bliss. Her breast climax had prepared he for his fucking her, but she was cheated out of the bliss she expected to receive. She was angry with John for his interruption of her pleasure, for kidnapping her, and bring her to his home. She had just fallen asleep when he woke her with his kisses. Her hatred couldn't be any deeper.

"I don't know what you're thinking, but I'm going to bring you to a climax no matter how long or how hard you resist. He used his face to move the bedspread from her boobs to her waist and finally completely uncovered her. "You're certainly the most beautiful nude I've ever seen, and I'm going to enjoy having you begging me to fuck you." He lifted her legs and kissed each toe as he stroked her lovely calves. His five-o'clock shadow gently scraped over her calves, and up her thighs. He stopped before he touched her opening, but he blew his breath over her most intimate place.

She cringed and tried to ignore the rasping of his beard over her legs and the blowing of his warm breath over her bald and waxed labia lips. Relieved, after his breathing warm moist air over her crouch stopped, and he rose back to the top of her body.

John gently kissed and licked from her face to her belly. He laid between her legs and fondled her breasts with both hands: rubbing, squeezing, and tracing circles over them but not touching her teats. "Am I as slow and gentle as Brad?"

She didn't answer, because she didn't want him to know that his actions had warmed her and lowered her resistance a little.

He used his thumbs to rub over her nubs.

Gloria jerked away as best she could, but John's body and the restraints prevented her from moving far. His touch sent small shivers through her body. She tightened herself as best she could.

His thumbs repeatedly brushed across her nipples

The sensations were more arousing than she wanted. She remained quiet.

There was a pause, before the palms of his hands swept over her teats. Back and forth, up and down, and in circles his soft, smooth hands skimmed over her hardening nubs. "I see you're reacting to me."

She didn't comment because she tried to stop her instinctive reaction to his touch.

He took her elongated nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and rolled them in one direction and then the other, slow and easy were his motions.

Gloria attempted to ignore his manipulations. but the thrills of his touch passed from her boobs pussy.

As he twirled his fingers around her teats he began to use his stomach muscles to pump against her cunt.

This added sensation added to the feelings rising in her body. She was being betrayed by her instincts. Despite her reluctance she was becoming aroused.

Continuing to pump his stomach against her snatch, he took a breast in both hands lifted it from her body, squeezed it into a cone, and flicked his tongue over the nub.

The sudden sensation of his tongue caused her to sigh, which became louder when he took her nipple into his mouth and gently sucked.

"I believe you like that." He returned to sucking and running his tongue over her sensitive teat.

Gloria was sighing loudly and squirming under the onslaught of his eager mouth.

He switched breasts and took his time molding her breast into the shape of a volcano with her nub at the top. He took it into his mouth and held it.

She waited and waited for him to do something, and she jumped when he gently bit her nipple. When she settled down he sucked like a new born as if trying to drain her dry.

He released the pressure and ran his tongue over and around her teat. "Gloria, you have gorgeous teats and I'm sorry I'm going to have to stop, but I'll be back." John held both of her nubs between his tongues and forefingers as he slid down her body with his tongue leaving a trail of wet saliva to her bellybutton and beyond.

Gloria was aroused by his playing and sucking on her nipples, and she dreaded where he was going. She resolved not to succumb to his attempts to bring her to a point where she would say yes to his advances.

John licked his way to her pussy but bypassed it and went to her thighs instead. He ran his beard along the outside and inside of both legs.

She sighed.

He smiled to himself as he licked her right thigh from the knee to her crotch stopping just short of his goal. He moved to the left and licked her left thigh to a position just short of her cunt. All the while he's continued to twirl her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Gloria was tense. She knew what was coming next, and she dreaded it because she wasn't sure she could resist having her most intimate organ stimulated.

John ran his face between her legs, and licked ovals around her split. Over and over, he lapped her twat. He stopped and blew his warm, moist breath over her moistened.

She shivered and lifted her hips.

"Now your getting into it Gloria," he said as he wiped his tongued horizontally over her lips."

Her sigh became a low moan.

She lifted her hips a second time when he licked up and down her widening outer lips.

"I see your becoming aroused. Don't bother resisting, resisting is futile because your animal instincts functioning." He licked up and down her slit going a little deeper each time. "You have a marvelous smell. He pushed his tongue into her pussy.

Gloria's body stiffened and she uttered a long low moan.

John tongue fucked her.

She responded by thrusting herself onto his tongue.

He curled his tongue and twisted it in one direction and then the other.

Her moans were becoming louder and her cunt was reamed by a twirling tongue.

John stopped and blew his breath on her wide-open snatch.

"Oh god, oh god, don't tease me anymore."

"Your right Gloria, I am your god." He moved his tongue to the top of her clit and ran it around his tongue around it. He observed her hood retreating and exposing move of her sweet spot. He stopped and blew on her exposed clit.

"Damn you, damn you stop what your doing and fuck me," Gloria yelled.

"Now, your telling me this isn't rape."

"Your right, your right, I want you to fuck me before I go crazy."

He licked the head of her clit.

Gloria climaxed. Her body became stiff, then writhed from the stimulation, and groaned loudly.

John ran circles around her clit and pinched her teats harder.

She climaxed again with a guttural groan.

Her arms and hands were freed

He pulled them beside her head, looked deep into her blue eyes. "Are you ready."

"Yes, oh yes, I've been ready, give me your cock."

John moved his dick to her entrance, slid in until his head was encased, then he bobbed in and out, in and out.

"Please stop that and give it to me."

He plunged as deep as he could into her tube. He stopped to grind his head around and around the bottom of her cavity. Then he slowly retreated and drove himself back into her with a restrained slowness.

"Faster, give it to me fast."

Patience, my darling there no reason to hurry since we've spent this much time getter here.

She groaned the next time he hit bottom.

"I like your response, it motivated me." He Increased his speed and power. He was a punch-drill driving his instrument into a well of honey.

Gloria groaned each time his head walloped her bottom.

"I forgot to tell you darling, I took a Viagra before we started. I expect to last a long time and to have multiple ejaculations.

"I don't care. Keep going." she moaned.

Getting over his anger, he realized Gloria's pussy was sensational, and he was having the fuck of his life. Every inch of his staff was stimulated and he felt himself nearing his point of no return. He looked at the beautiful face, the marvelous tits, and listened to her groaning in satisfaction. Not bad, he was going to enjoy coming in her a number of times before he was finished. The friction between his cock and her moist, slippery, but tight pussy was finally too much for him to delay his own pleasure. He rose on his hand, using the bed's footboard, and his strong stomach, hip, and leg muscles he rammed her until he could no longer refrain from coming and he shot ropes of spunk into depths of her cavity.

Gloria, threw her arms around his neck as she climaxed in ecstasy. She groaned, "Don't stop, don't stop."

He dropped to her body to wait for his strength to return. "Give me a breast?"

She immediately lifted a boob for his and her pleasure.

John latched onto the teat with renewed enthusiasm and he used his tongue to circle her teat, to rub it back and forth, to run it up and down, and to suck as hard as he could.

She lifted her other breast for his use when she thought he was tiring of the other.

John switched as fast as an Iron Man transitioned from swimming to cycling. He was bent on draining her of her juices, increasing her groaning, and satisfying his oral desire. When finally gratified, he fell to her body and retracting and re-submerging his cock into her wet and willing pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, give it to me."

He fucked her with long slow strokes, with short rapid plunges, and by swirling is hips to the left and right as he drilled her

Gloria moaned through a series of minor orgasms as she held him close. She wanted to feel all of his body as well as his cock sending thrill after thrill from her pussy to her entire body. Her reluctance had turn to lust, and she wanted him to continue as long as he was able. Her mirror and major climaxes were worth being thrashed by a man she didn't like.

He rose onto his hands to enjoy the beauty under him. His ability to continue was running short. The bliss he was experiencing grew and grew, and he felt the blaze upwelling in his loins. He was in no rush to finish, but his natural instincts took over, and he increased his speed and power as he pounded into her pussy.

She could tell by his more enthusiastic thrashing that he was coming close to coming. She squeezed her vaginal muscles around his cock and could feel the swelling and hardening of his dick. With one last lunge, she could feel his spunk flooding her depths again and her convulsions reached a crescendo and howling she climaxed with him. Holding him tight, she enjoyed his secondary spasms that were an extra addition to the ecstasy racing through her body.

After several minutes, John slipped from her and rolled to her side. "Damn, you're good, but I'm fucked out. I'm done and I thank you for enjoying my efforts."

"Thank you. I've been surprised by your expertise and enjoyed ever minute of this time together."

"I'm pleased by your comment, but I'm still angry and upset by your leaving me to follow after that arrogant asshole, Brad Litman. So I've allowed my Executive Secretary and my Chauffeur to have the privilege of having sloppy seconds. I believe they will add to your sexual inclinations."

He rolled off the bed and after nodding to his assistant went to the bathroom.

"You dirty bastard. I gave you the best fuck of your life and you throw me to the dogs. Your fucking wasn't rape but these two guys don't have my permission to take me as the want." She watched as the Executive Secretary undressed and crawled between her legs.

To be continued.

mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers