Breathe It In

Story Info
A bratty sub is taught a lesson by her hypnotic domme.
2.8k words
61.1k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,780 Followers

"You're early!" Aimee said as she pulled the door open. She wasn't fully dressed yet, but Aimee wasn't particularly bothered about Joanna seeing her in nothing but her bra and panties. They'd been dating for three months now, plenty of time to lose any lingering body-shyness, and Aimee certainly knew that Joan didn't mind. To put it mildly.

"I wanted to surprise you," Joanna said, stepping inside and letting the door close behind her. She sounded amazingly calm, under the circumstances, and Aimee had a thought for just a moment that she was going to get away without any consequences for the little game she'd played with her girlfriend a few hours earlier.

Joanna pulled a single red rose from behind her back and handed it to Aimee. "Surprise," she said with a tiny smirk on her face. It was a smirk that told Aimee that consequences were definitely coming, even if she didn't yet know exactly when or how. It was also a smirk that told Aimee that Joanna knew perfectly well what kind of consequences Aimee was hoping to provoke, and that she had every intention of making sure that Aimee got more than she bargained for.

Aimee gulped a little, wondering if she might have gotten in over her head just a bit. "Thank you," she said cautiously, waiting for the other shoe to drop, "but we haven't even finished talking about where we want to have dinner, and-"

"Oh, there's a lot of things we haven't finished talking about," Joanna said, doffing her coat and tossing it onto the easy chair. "For instance, we haven't finished talking about this afternoon. And a few things that a very naughty girl said to me while I was at work and couldn't properly respond."

"Oh, that?" Aimee felt her grip on the rose tighten, suddenly very grateful that the stem had no thorns. "I thought you might have forgotten about that already."

Joanna smiled a dangerous smile and sat down in the chair. "Did you really? And which particular part did you think that I might have forgotten? The part where you texted me and said you hadn't even gotten dressed yet? Or perhaps the bit where you said you were, and I quote, 'bored and hazy as fuck' and teasing yourself through your panties?"

Aimee put the rose up to her face, hoping vainly that Joanna might mistake her blush for protective coloration. "I just thought you might, um...be curious. About what I was up to."

Joanna quirked an eyebrow. "So your messages were purely informative, then. Like a weather report. You were just letting me know about...localized tropical conditions in your immediate vicinity...and it wasn't at all an attempt to get me all hot and bothered in a situation where you knew perfectly well that I wouldn't be able to do anything about it."

Aimee squirmed just a little, feeling slightly exposed in her underwear. It wasn't that she wasn't enjoying this-she had, after all, spent a considerable amount of her day hoping to evoke exactly this kind of 'revenge' on Joanna's part. But she'd expected to be having this conversation out at dinner, where she could play the innocent without having a damp patch on her Supergirl panties (right over the shield, too) giving the lie to everything she said.

She took a deep breath, savoring the sweet scent of the flower as she did so, and said, "Well, I wouldn't go quite that far...but I did just think you might enjoy hearing about what I was doing. I certainly didn't have any kind of, of nefarious intent." She struggled to keep a straight face at the words 'nefarious intent', but luckily the rose hid the little twitch at the corner of her lips.

Joanna just kept smiling that same calm, friendly, unbelievably sinister smile and said, "So when I said that you sounded like a bratty little girl who was looking for a punishment, that was totally unexpected to you? A bolt from the blue on a clear day?" Aimee could tell that Joanna was enjoying this-her nipples were tenting the little black dress she wore like the room was about twenty degrees colder than the thermostat indicated-but worryingly, she sounded like she had that arousal under perfect control.

Aimee paused for a moment to collect her thoughts, pretending to take another sniff of the rose's sweet perfume before she continued. "Well, I...it was a bit of a surprise, yes. It caught me off-guard, you see. I'm sure that's why I responded the way I did. I just, um...wasn't thinking clearly." She didn't feel like she was thinking very clearly now, either-the heat in her pussy was absolutely scorching, and she already felt a delicious haze of arousal fogging up her mind-but she knew better than to let Joanna know about that right now.

Joanna leaned back in the chair and put one leg up, drawing Aimee's attention to the way her skirt revealed her thighs and concealed...Aimee's mouth watered and her breathing quickened. "So when you said that you didn't think I 'had the nerve' to punish you properly, it was an accident. A little slip of the tongue. Not to be taken seriously."

"Just, um...yes, tongue." Aimee felt the words tumble out of her mouth, thick and clumsy on her lips. She knew Joanna was doing something to her, something beyond simply teasing her with possible punishments yet to come, but she couldn't think of what. Her mind was simply too foggy, too thick with sweet floral mist swirling into her lungs and drifting up into her brain and swamping her thoughts with deep, soft, rosy clouds. She gasped for breath, suddenly aware that all she was doing was inhaling more of that same scent. "I just, I...oh fuck, can't think..."

"Remember the roses, Aimee?" Joanna asked. The coaxing, hypnotic purr in her voice seemed to thicken the fog in Aimee's mind, but at the same time it made some things so much clearer to her. There were things hidden in the mist, things that Aimee only remembered when she breathed in the sweet scent of her favorite flower and let her waking mind relax. It felt so good to let her waking mind forget, and it felt so good to let the memories send her even deeper into Joanna's flowertrance.

"I remember," she said, sitting down heavily on the thick carpet as her legs suddenly decided it wasn't worth the effort of supporting her anymore. Her body splayed out loosely on the floor, feeling impossibly heavy as the scent of the roses filled her mind. There weren't always real roses, she remembered. Mistress didn't need real roses to send Aimee into the flowertrance, just like real roses never sent Aimee into the fog without Mistress's permission. But when Mistress gave her a real rose, it always felt so powerful. Overpowering. Aimee was already so deep...

"That's right, pretty girl," Mistress said. "Now, let's just let all that silliness fall away, shall we? You wanted to tease me, didn't you? To be a naughty little girl and get your Mistress all worked up before we saw each other tonight?"

"Yes Mistress," Aimee said in a tiny voice, feeling the damp patch on her panties slowly spreading. She stared at Mistress with glassy, unfocused eyes, a trickle of drool forming at the corner of her mouth as she breathed in the rose's aroma slowly and easily.

"And why did you want to do that?" Mistress asked. Her voice was infinitely patient, perfectly commanding. Aimee couldn't imagine resisting that voice.

"Because I want to be punished," Aimee said, slumping gently onto her side. The rose landed next to her, more by accident than by design, and Aimee found herself gazing into the endless, complex folds of its petals as she relaxed deeper. "Want Mistress to punish me, make me feel like a naughty horny slut who can't...mmmm..." Her eyes slipped shut as a surge of warmth washed over her, setting her nipples tingling and her pussy throbbing. "...who can't control her pussy."

"Good girl," Mistress purred, her words caressing the back of Aimee's mind like a hand stroking a kitten's fur. "Don't you feel so much better now that you've admitted that to me?" Aimee nodded, feeling the carpet fibers scratch her cheek as she did so. "Now, let's have a bit of a talk about what we're going to do to punish my slutty little girl. All the way into the fog now, Aimee."

Aimee's eyes slipped shut the rest of the way, and she felt the warm pink mist enfold her completely. She didn't remember anything else after that.

*****

She woke to find herself lying on the couch across from Joanna, still wearing nothing but her bra and panties. "So, um...yeah," she said, gathering her thoughts slightly. She always felt a little bit hazy for a few minutes after coming up out of trance, especially when Joanna used a surprise trigger on her. What had she done this time? Was it a word, or...Aimee let the thought fall away. It wasn't important to remember anyhow.

"Um, so," she continued, aware that she sounded more than a little bit dopey, "like I was saying, I just...I thought you would enjoy thinking about me. Um. Playing with myself. I certainly didn't think you'd take it as some sort of challenge."

Joanna gave a little shrug. "Who's feeling challenged?" she said. "I can always just hypnotize you if you get too naughty. That's what makes the game so much fun-I always win."

Aimee sat up indignantly. "Not always!" she said, her urge to commit mischief washing away the remnants of the trance and leaving her suddenly energized. "What if I decide not to go into hypnosis for you, huh? What do you then?"

Joanna smiled indulgently, like she was listening to a small child explain their superpowers to her. "So you think you can resist my hypnotic eyes? My enticing voice? You won't let any of those things lead you into a deep, obedient trance?"

Aimee shook her head. "Nope!" she said, almost surprised at the ease with which she ignored the hints that her subconscious normally jumped on. "In fact..." She pulled her panties to the side, exposing her pussy to Joanna's stare. "If you think it was bad when I teased you with texts, you're going to go crazy over this."

Aimee slipped a finger inside herself, marveling at how wet her slick folds had already become. "Doesn't that look good?" she whispered seductively, pistoning her finger in and out and feeling it come away sticky with her juices. "Wouldn't you just like to get down there and have a taste?"

Joanna leaned forward in her seat, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "It does look sweet," she said, "but-"

"But you can't," Aimee finished for her, feeling her palm get slippery as it repeatedly smacked against her pussy. "Because you, nnnh, you would never do anything as submissive as crawling over here, and..." She sighed, letting the waves of pleasure wash over her. "And kneeling between my legs. Licking my pussy."

"It does sound awfully sweet when you describe it like that," Joanna said, licking her lips as she watched Aimee's finger glide smoothly and easily in and out. Aimee spread her legs wider, eager to give Joanna a better look. "But I was-"

"You wanted to hypnotize me," Aimee whimpered, "to see me all, all blank and..." She leaned back against the couch cushions, letting her finger tease her clit with each thrust. "And mindless. But you can't. So you'll just have to watch, won't you?" She smiled, teasing Joanna with long, slow, lazy motions as she fingered herself.

"Are you sure you don't want a little help?" Joanna asked. She didn't seem quite as bothered as Aimee had expected. Hot, yes. She was absolutely beautiful. But she almost looked like she was enjoying a private joke. "I could go over there and give your sweet pussy a taste if you'd like. It wouldn't be any trouble at all."

Aimee smiled, letting her eyes slip half-shut as she imagined Joanna kneeling down, exhaling warm breath onto Aimee's clit as she slowly, sensuously began to lick. Her finger slowed down as she imagined all the ways that Joanna would tease her slick, tingling cunny, leaving her panting, gasping, moaning all night long. She sighed. "I...that does sound...it sounds..."

"It sounds sweet?" Joanna asked. Aimee nodded absently. She stroked her pussy idly, thinking about exactly how sweet it did sound. It sounded as sweet as a rose would smell, she thought absently. It sounded so sweet to just lie there, helpless, while her lover did all the work and all she had to do was...

"Um," Aimee said, realizing she'd lost quite a bit of time to that little reverie. "It sounds...very..." She groped for a way to finish the sentence that didn't involve the word 'please'. Then she struggled to find a way to finish the sentence, period. She was just too fucking horny to think, that was the problem. If she could only get herself off, then she could go right back to teasing and resisting and Mistress would be the one begging this time.

Aimee tried to finger herself quicker, but her arm felt like it was made of lead. It was all she could do to move it at all now, even at this slow, teasing pace that was doing more to leave her frustrated than get her off. She whimpered, desperate to cum now, and Joanna must have noticed because she asked, "Is something wrong, my sweet girl?"

"I...sweet, I..." Aimee was panting now, arousal fuzzing out all her thoughts into a fog that kept her from thinking about anything but how horny she was. She couldn't move at all anymore-all she could do was lie there and feel her pussy tingling with furious desire until it practically drove her crazy. "Sweet..."

"Yes, sweet," Joanna said. "As sweet as a rose, as sweet as revenge. Is there something you need to tell me, sweet girl?"

Aimee moaned, her mind now consumed with the need to cum. "I...please," she mewled, unable to remember now why she'd ever wanted to do anything but beg for release, "Please, I need, need you to...to hypnotize me, make me move, make me cum, please Mistress please!"

Aimee saw Joanna smile through eyes that barely qualified as open. "You need my will to fill your hazy, foggy mind, isn't that right, sweet girl? You need to be commanded to move, to think, to touch. To cum for me."

Aimee whimpered, her whole body trembling now as she felt the waves of arousal swamp her mind. "Yes please Mistress please please please," she chanted, unable to think of anything now except how good it would feel to be hypnotized into a mindless slut and commanded to finger herself for Mistress.

Joanna stood up and crossed the room agonizingly slowly. She leaned in, close enough to kiss Aimee, but instead merely whispered in her ear. "Who controls your pleasure, pretty slut?"

"You!" Aimee gasped, feeling waves of arousal hammer away at the tiny shreds of resistance she had remaining.

"That's my good girl," Joanna whispered. "Look into my eyes, pet, and sink for me. Deeper and deeper, feeling your hand move at my command, feeling pleasure by my will. Fucking away all your resistance, binding yourself to me, giving in completely to my control. It feels so good to be a helpless little slut, helpless to resist your pleasure, helpless to resist your pussy, knowing that you will always give in and obey and cum. Cum for me, now. Cum for Mistress. Cum."

Aimee barely even remembered her body moving to comply. All she remembered was those eyes, perfect and powerful. That voice, coaxing so much pleasure out of her body that she couldn't possibly think about anything but how good it felt to listen and obey. Aimee remembered cumming. She remembered cumming so hard, so fast, over and over and over again, each orgasm sending her deeper into trance and the trance making each orgasm so much more powerful. She remembered being a good girl, and that was all she needed to remember.

When she finally woke again, she was on her knees. She was licking Mistress Joanna's pussy with devout intensity, her face smeared with Mistress Joanna's musk as she ran her tongue over the other woman's clit. "Have we learned our lesson?" Joanna asked her as she finally pulled Aimee's head away from the warmth between her thighs.

"Yes, Mistress," Aimee said meekly. And she had. She truly had. She had definitely learned that teasing Mistress earned you all the brainwashing you could possibly want.

Aimee couldn't wait to put her new knowledge to the test again tomorrow.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,780 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Can I Trust You? Cynthia finally explains to Alice why she avoids men.in Mind Control
Every Time I Close My Eyes Elise tries out a hypnotic drawing on Kaitlyn.in Mind Control
Linger Vanessa tries to get out of bed before Jana returns.in Mind Control
Afterglow Susannah's orgasm is only the beginning of her programming.in Mind Control
Positive Reinforcement Learning A magical training collar made for dogs works on Bella too.in Mind Control
More Stories