Breather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goshujin-sama?" she stands behind me.

"M-master?" was her voice always -this- alluring?

I stand up and press the bag against her chest, the backs of my fingers grazing over the tips of her nipples through the fabric of her jacket which makes me freeze as she whines delightfully.

"Take this. We're leaving" I almost bark at her.

Her arms raise and wrap around the bag hugging it to her chest as I let go. She nods, walking towards the front door and slipping her feet into her pumps, luckily, the coat was long enough that only her shins and feet were easy to see. I take a deep breath and follow suit before leaving my apartment with her.

I take a detour on the way to her house, taking the quiet streets for the time of the evening and make my way to the local park between my apartment and her house, it is quiet, perfect for walking around the way she was dressed. I find a bench and help her sit down, knowing that the rope must have been quite torturous in an unexpected way especially when she sits herself down onto it and it digs in between her buttocks.

"I will get us a drink, you must need a break," I smile down to her as she nods, panting lightly.

As I walk away from the bench I could hear Sakura sigh, looking over my shoulder for a moment, it looks like she's crying...but I continue to the closest vending machine on the edge of the park and get a couple of green tea cans before taking my notebook out of the back of my pocket and ripping out the sketch of instructions I made for tying her, making little arrows for where she should pull the rope to untie herself before I walk back over to her.

"Here you are," I hand over the can of chilled tea.

"Thank-you sensei."

She seems to have calmed down, while she takes a sip of tea I slip the piece of paper into the bag and open my can to join her.

"I, I heard you sigh...and were you crying?" I ask in a rather defeated tone.

"N-no! Well...yes...but it, it's not what you think," she bites her lip.

"I'm just...sohappy...to finally be doing this. Thank you."

I smile and nod as we spend our time together enjoying the quiet of the park, looking at each other and just laughing a little. Sakura places a hand on my thigh and I stand up holding out my hand for her to give me her can.

"It is getting late, your parents will be worried and we haven't had any dinner..."

"Y-yes...ok," she smiles, handing me the can before she stands.

As we walk out of the park, I drop the cans in the bin...it felt awkward, I am only meant to be mentoring her, like a teacher and student, but she, she had her hand on my thigh. And, I liked it. This was wrong, so, so wrong...my mind lingered on what we had done and I couldn't help but start panicking and before I knew it, we are stood outside her house gate.

"Ah. Here we are then...I have left you instructions in the bag to get yourself free..." I turn to walk away and feel a tug at my shirt.

"Is this it? Is this...everything?" I look over my shoulder to witness something I didn't expect, a timid Sakura.

"Uh...um...give me back my rope, next time you see me...if you are interested."

I pull away from her grip and shove my hands into my jean pockets walking away in the direction we had come from, looking over my shoulder to watch her entering the gate and looking back towards me as she closes it behind her as I swallow, dwelling on the dryness of my throat as I walk home, with the events running through my head, wondering, what the fuck have I done?

12