Breathless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I admire your body, before I remove the blindfold, my Lord?"

He smiled broadly, liking her playfulness. Her mind seemed to be linked to his thinking; going back, he remembered when he had first seen her, blindfolded, and had relished his ability to observe her. Now, she was changing the game to her advantage. He found himself thinking, "If this woman keeps bewitching my senses, I will fall for her." Acquiescing to her request, he chuckled, "I'm at your command! May I present myself for you to observe?"

She giggled.

Just hearing this innocent, almost girlish laugh of hers made his heart melt.

Kneeling in front of him, she looked at his engorged member, now fully erect, its foreskin already retracted, exposing his glans. His smell aroused her. She hadn't had the chance to smell a man in a very long time. Gone was her reserve. She felt drawn to his cock, closing in on maleness in its purest form, proud, completely erect. She had to touch it.

He felt her delicate fingers, their slight coldness, stroking, slow movements, exposing his head fully.

She looked at his little opening, releasing its lubrication and just had to taste it. It was all different now; no more threats, no more fear, his incredible restraint making her comfortable. This Norman willingly obstructing his own vision gave her the little space she needed to leave her shell. One hand engulfing his maleness, retracting its skin fully, soft lips tasting, enjoying his incredible nearness, his wetness, she felt his restraint, his muscles tightening, and she had to observe him while still tasting his saltiness. He was huge, imposing, tightening his fists in a desperate attempt to control himself. She felt her own fluids gush, and her fingers found her folds, skillfully opened her flower, inserting two fingers into her wetness. She was ready for him.

"My Lord, thank you for your patience and restraint. I will remove your blindfold."

She stood up and removed the cloth, giving him back his sight. He blinked several times. The room had become darker, because the huge fire had burned down; only glowing embers were left, giving the room a slight reddish color, which he now found highly sensual. And there she was, naked; he took in her full breasts, the large sensual areolas and swollen, protruding nipples, her flat belly, the dark hairy patch covering her sex, her distinct womanly hips. He heard himself groaning, taking in all her natural beauty, her innocence, the shy smile on her lips when their eyes finally met, inviting him.

He moved closer, fell on his knees and burrowed his face in her sex, immediately sensing her arousal, her folds willingly opening up, compelled her to widen her stand, he tasted her, opened her larger inner folds, exposed her rosy treasure, using his tongue, circling her clitoris, without touching it, saw the slight swelling, toying with her, felt her soft hands on his head, licking, swallowing. She softly moaned; his own arousal unbearable, painful stiffness.

Her legs gave out and he gently lowered her, finally resting her on her back. He saw glistening darkness between her legs. He spread them wide, with no resistance, her incredibly soft skin and strong female odors driving him mad. His breathing heavy, he had to taste her again, his hands now assisting his probing tongue, opening her folds wide, touching her dense dark hair, which tickled his nose, as he circled her hotspot again, sensing her reaching the first plateau, her uninhibited moans mixed with slight frustration. He caught himself humping air, his own arousal unbearable. Two fingers roughly entering her opening made her whimper with delight, pumping, opening her up, making her even more alluring.

Her last restraint finally gone, he felt her hands guiding his head, forcing his mouth onto her sensitive love spot, begging for his attention, panting lustfully. He teasingly resisted, inviting more pressure from her hands, her grip on him tightening; he became more aroused by her unleashed wildness and started to suck her hard, his tongue assisting, again and again teasing her clitoris until it became too much for her. She tried to escape his strong grip on her thighs using all her strength to make him fight for her heated folds, excitedly wanting to extend her pleasure, but finally she had to concede to his superior strength, as he led her up to an ecstatic new edge of excitement.

Unrelenting, his assault on her vulva too intense to repel, keeping her too long on this incredible plateau, she surrendered, screaming, her nails scratching his shoulders, pain making him redouble his efforts, excitedly licking, sucking, bathing in her fluids. When her body ultimately erupted in orgasmic bliss, moments of heavenly enjoyment, he again felt her unrestrained lustfulness, endured it, until at last she became limp, breathing heavily.

He was unable to control his grin, his own hormones now going berserk, clouding his mind because of his still unrelieved cravings, his own fluids dripping copiously by then. She felt his raw power, saw his restrained aggressiveness, overpowered by his own hunger, when she eyed him in her relaxed daze. She immediately rose up, forced him onto his back, her own face still drawn tight in post orgasmic bliss. She was beautiful, an pure beauty; she kissed him, tasting her own scent smeared all over his face, seeing his clouded stare and his restraint, and she said, "Thank you my Lord, thank you!" bringing her full weight on him, kissing him again, and then moving along his hairy chest, downwards. Her exploring fingers all over his body, tickling, stroking, teasing his senses, made him sweat. His breathing was labored. She finally moved her face close to his screaming member, its angry red head leaking constantly.

She knew, no more restraint, no more games, just friction, as she opened her lips and held her breath to take him all in, to swallow everything, and moved down on his swollen manhood in one steady movement until his pubic hair tickled her nose. She stayed there, letting him recognize her willingness to allow unrestricted access, to relieve him of his pent up stamina, to drain him. The brutal training on that leathery phallus had formed her throat into a tool which she was now willing to use, but of her own free will; she was going to give this incredible man everything.

She rose slowly, her lips applying pressure as her throat released his cock, but her mouth never allowed his member to leave. Again forcing herself down until there was no further to go, then moving back, her lips again applied pressure, while she still held her breath and started to orally stimulate his swollen member in a self-surrendering routine, now and then pausing to take in some air. Trained to ignore her own need to repel the intrusion, the constant gagging was now gone. Her desire to repay him, to give back some of the incredible pleasure he had just given her, had her holding her breath even longer, her tears flowing of her own free will.

He finally assisted her movements, no longer restrained, just responding with brute force, grabbing her head, groaning, moaning in pleasure, indicating his preferred speed -- he was a slow mover sure of his ultimate tempo -- using her throat for steady friction, only briefly giving her time to noisily take in some much needed air, slowly approaching the point of no return. She felt his balls tightening, indicating the imminent explosion; she couldn't believe it, but she hungered for his seed, forcefully grabbing his cheeks, not willing to let him cum anywhere else than deep inside her.

He was croaking loudly, unrestrained, making forceful fucking motions; she felt his cock expanding, indicating the imminent expulsion of his juices. Then, with squishing noises, his hands now merciless, he finally shouted a deep guttural "Uurraaaahh!", shooting his semen into her. Incredibly, on the brink of unconsciousness, she kept him there for several more grueling moments, her vision lost, only her will to wait for his expected whimper remaining, when his orgasm would subside.

Finally, there it was, the embarrassed happiness, the whimpers, the pleading for her to stop, to let go of him; and at last she was able to breathe again, panting uncontrollably, thick strains of salvia hanging from her lips, drooling, her beautiful face in a state of total exhaustion. But tears of happiness slowly flowed down her exhausted cheeks; breathless, she watched his face through her strained eyes, immediately recognizing the deep affection she had caused.

He held her face; she was still breathing uncontrollably, her saliva everywhere, and started to kiss her exhausted lips, her glowing cheeks, tasting her salty tears, and again recognizing her fragility, her incredible grace and bewitching beauty. Finally, he had to embrace her tightly, had to hold her lovingly in moments of joy and gratitude for her selfless willingness to give him such incredible pleasure.

His orgasmic bliss subsiding, he looked at her beautiful body, her white skin with its delicate features, and was shocked when he detected the marks of beatings, still visible on many parts of her body. Rage started to boil up, and he had to grit his teeth to suppress his anger. How could they threat such grace and beauty with so much brutality? He swallowed hard, overcome with guilt, stroking her hair, softly kissing her all over her face, still tasting his scent; he just had to give in to his urge to protect her. No one would ever touch this woman again, except him. He wrapped his arms tightly around her, showing by the gesture his willingness to protect her.

She felt his strong embrace, his raw power, felt almost squished under his intense hug. Her own mind was struggling with what just happened.

"Why could he inhibit so much restrain? I'm a mere slave," she mused, contemplating how much pleasure he had just given to her, making her human again, giving her back her dignity, after her long enslavement. She had to thank him.

"Thank you, my Lord, thank you for your kindness!"

"My name's Eiríkr, and you don't have to thank me for anything!"

She looked at him in surprise, smiling; a long nightmare had just ended. She was finally completely relaxed.