Breckyn's Bashful Boss

Story Info
Finally a lawyer, Spalding hires a (Bossy) secretary.
2.6k words
3.5
13.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loudon and Jeanelle Gaskin waved at their baby sister as she walked down the hall of the big law firm. "Make us proud, Breck, baby." Jeanelle called.

The legal secretaries of their formerly white-trash family had been enriched by this amazing place...

Juanda, Riva and Desna, Breckyn's great aunts were "document specialists" whatever that meant, and had recommended Breck's hiring.

This firm had been good to the Gaskins.

None, of course were lawyers, but Gaskin ladies were employed in the law library, as secretaries, paralegals, typists, accounting clerks and filing girls.

Breck's Aunt Arlyn had actually married a big shot in the Real Estate section, and now lived in one of the big houses up on Buttermilk Hill.

To get out of Tillery's Tenements, that was a good goal.

Male Gaskins had no interest in this, and most worked in the building trades, if they worked at all...

Breckyn Marie Gaskins wandered boredly to her new office.

She tossed her blonde tresses as a balding partner, Moses Davidow, gazed at her hungrily. Wherever I go, since middle school, they fuckin' drool. Oh well.

Breck was lucky she made it out of the typing pool. She wasn't a real genius at this office stuff.

She'd rather be home doing lines with her boyfriend, Jimmy G., but someone had to put the mirror and the razorblade down and go make some goddamn money.

Breck's father, Venance, the only male Gaskin to be employed by this firm, as chauffer for the partners, who were always losing their licenses for drunk driving.

Ven had lent Breck enough to get this cute little outfit, but he'd take it out of her ass if she didn't give him a little something out of her paycheck.

"Dress sexy, like" Ven advised his hopeful daughter. "Mosta dese guys are horny wimpy types wit' fat-ass wives. They drool all over the secretaries, and give 'em big tips."

"Like we're goddam strippers, Pop?" Breckyn had shot back, but she knew it was true.

Her mother's boss, Larry the Litigator, had paid for all Breck's siblings to go to parochial school and covered their orthodontia as well.

What did Ma do for Larry? Who knows. But she dressed real nice when she left the house. Bosomy bitch, Ma is.

Cousin Evonne winked at Breck as a fat associate leaned in to wish Ev a good morning.

Breck's half sister, Afton, recently expelled from St. Mary's, twitched her miniskirted ass and winked as she slid by, pushing a mail cart with a bottle of Muscatel poking out.

Jesus, they get away with everything here!

In another office, Breckyn noticed a female relative up on a ladder, trying to get a book while a lawyer held the rungs a little too helpfully. Watch him stare!

But, as Ma told Breck, "The feminists say we're being subjugated, but I think we have all the power, us girls. If you don't like it, work in a vegetable market."

But Breckyn was no fool. She'd gone to secretarial school, and here she was, in a lacy black body top with a pink blazer over it and a short skirt.

Before she entered her office, Breck stopped and coated her lips with some fuchsia "liquid lip liner" and strolled in.

And there he was, her new associate. Apparently it was his first day, too. Sandy hair, a little dorky, but probably a manageable boss.

"Hey, I'm Spalding Tyll. You must be Breck, right?"

"Yeah, that's right, Mr. Tyll." She had to be careful not to say "dat's right" If anything, Breck wanted to seem kind of classy.

Within ten days or so, Breck realized being cute was more than enough.

Spal had lent her money without asking for it back, he'd helped her move and taken her to lunch three times. This weekend, her boss had promised he'd help Breck paint her new place.

It probably didn't hurt that when Breck and her roomie Celestia were getting their new place together, they were clad in cut offs and halter tops...

Between Spal and Celestia's horny-dog probation officer, the ladies had been able to snap their fingers and get so much done in the new apartment, finally out of Tillery's Tenements.

This was a dream that Breck and Celestia had been dreaming of and talking about together since elementary school!

Cel had joked with Breck that Spalding was like a fairy godfather, he had actually covered the down payment for the apartment and leased them a Jetta.

Spalding was a great guy. But now Breckyn was worried she might not get to keep him, that her young boss might get fired.

"Spalding" Breck said, as she sat down next to him on the little divan in his office, "Mr. Schooneveldt and Larry the Litigator were kinda pissed at you, 'cos you miss a lot of work."

Spalding, who was staring at Breck's crossed legs in the marvelous little flowered tank dress she was in, and then his eyes went up to the scoop neck, hungrily.

Breckyn realized this was her boss, but she had to bring him back to reality.

Reaching out, Breck slapped Spalding's cheek lightly.

"Hey. My eyes are up here. I appreciate the uh, interest, but I'm worried you're gonna lose your job, 'cos you spend so much time in the private bathroom back there."

Spalding's face got red and he stared at his shoes.

Breckyn moved a little closer to Spalding on the couch. It was after hours and they wouldn't be interrupted. She'd have time to have a serious discussion, if he didn't keep looking like he wanted to pick the flowers on her dress.

"I guess you're chokin' your chicken back there, pounding your pud. But how many times can you do it, babe? You missed the Altman-Burstairs meeting, you were in there so long."

And Larry the Lit had been PISSED.

"I can't...I can't release, though, Breck." Spalding said. "I get more and more excited. But how can I calm down?"

What?

"I...I can't believe that I'm telling you this, it's serious harassment..."

"No, no, shut up. Tell me what's going on."

A moment later, Breck moved her face close to Spalding's and she kissed him, and rubbed the cheek she'd just slapped.

"I'm your friend, Spalding. You've done me a couple solids, let me help you. Is this a medical problem?"

Spalding wasn't sure how he had gotten the nerve to undo his pants and pull down his undies.

And there, his beautiful legal assistant was examining his hard penis in the little cock cage that was, frankly, choking it.

Breckyn ran her delicate little hands up and down the swelling skin poking through the bars. She was more than a little shocked.

"What the hell? No wonder you can't get relief."

It took Spalding about twenty minutes to explain things.

Yes, about how Mother and his sister Maisie and cousin Starla had felt that if Spal was locked up, he could focus on his legal studies, and serious work.

"But I can still play with it in the cage, and Maisie likes to tease it now and then, you know, to get me to do stuff for her."

"What's this mark?"

"Oh, when Mother found out I blew off her garden party to help you move, she gave my penis a-well, a little caning, y'know."

"Your mother hit your poor penis with a STICK?"

"But it's important, Mother wants me to stay focused. And I had a 3.8 all the way through law school. I get to jerk off every four months."

"Every four months?"

"Before, it was when my term reports came out, and now Mommie looks at my evaluations here at work. "

"How generous of her."

Breckyn had taken a paper clip off the desk and now she was moving it around in the lock.

"Okay, I can get this off, but you gotta go small."

"Do we have any ice?"

"No time for that."

Breckyn swatted Spalding's penis HARD, and he burst into tears.

"Calm down, honey, I just want it to get little so I can-there we go!"

Breck took the cage off and Spalding's penis got quite big again. Here he was in front of this beautiful girl, her tits almost falling out of the scoop neck of the tank dress...

Her hair was in a high ponytail, and Breck's long French manicure was toying with his penis, which was getting quite empurpled.

"Oh, that feels so good." Spalding was so relieved to be out of there.

Breckyn tickled the underside of Spalding's growing penis, and she ran her little tongue over her glossed lips as she examined his surging interest.

"You don't get to have a lotta orgasms do ya, Mr. Tyll?"

"Mother...is...very strict..."

Breck rubbed his cock faster and faster, the smooth fingers rolling the foreskin up and down.

Spalding looked up and Breck casually pulled her right breast out of the tank dress and waved a nipple at him, and winked.

Spal leaned over to lick, but Breck pulled her tit back into the dress and laughed.

"Them's off limits to you, babe. I might give you a little fun, but you can't do any sucking."

"P-please?"

"Naah, Spalding, you're not man enough to suck on my honeys.. These nipples are for Jimmy G. only, and even then only when he's been a good boy."

She paused, her lips parted.

"I'm not ever going to be man enough to suck titties, am I?" Spal asked sadly.

"Now, I know you got issues. Your mom did come by and show me a picture of you cutting paper dolls in your room wearing a diaper-"

"It was a phase."

"It was a shot from last week, and you're twenty-seven years old!"

"Oh, but your nipples are so beautiful. You really can't change your policy?"

Breckyn considered.

"When Celestia failed her drug test, I let her P.O. do a little rubbing and licking so he'd give Cel a break, but that was a one-time thing."

Breckyn rubbed Spal's penis faster, and kissed his neck. Spal seemed pleased.

"I'm so horny, and this is so nice, what you're doing."

"Yeah, and that's great but there's stuff for you to do."

"What do I have to do, I just want to have fun with you, honey."

"But you have a brief to work on. You think if you have a little mess into the Kleenex, or if I blow you, you might be able to get back to work?"

Breck climbed down on her knees, and took Spalding's penis in her mouth and began sucking, and running her tongue around his tortured cock...

Up and down the pretty head performed on the pulsating cock, and suddenly Spalding was lying back with his eyes closed.

Suddenly she pulled off his cock, and he felt her pinch his right nipple.

"Ooow!"

"Were you-you was fallin' asleep?"

"Oh, no, I-"

"I thought if I let you cum, you'd get some energy and we could work on this brief, but I think I get why you're locked in this cage thing!"

Spalding's eyes opened wide, and he saw Breck deftly pull her six inch black high heel off her dainty little foot.

TWOCK! The spike heel slammed into Spalding's scrotum.

Tears ran down Spal's cheeks.

"Yeah, you little sissy bitch. Jesus, it's bad enough that such a tiny little dick exists, but my job is on the line 'cos you won't do your work!"

Breck pounded Spalding's penis and testicles until he was sobbing loudly.

Suddenly the door opened, and there was Breckyn's boyfriend, Jimmy G.

"The fuck's goin' on here, Breckie babe?"

Breck apprised Jimmy G. of the situation. "I wasn't cheatin' on you outta lust, I thought I could get this little shit-bird to do his work."

Jimmy G. picked up the chastity cage and snorted.

"Yeah, but if this guy's one of those sex masochist types, you gotta just time him in the bat-room an' then make him work. An' keep him horny."

Jimmy G. reached over and picked Spalding up by the back of his neck, as easily as if Spal was an errant kitten.

Jimmy was a big, strong guy, and his years of working out in prison yards had given him the power of about twelve Spaldings.

"So, you little faggot, you think you can guilt my girl into lickin' your lizard?"

Jimmy slapped Spalding's face and then forced him onto his knees.

"Suck MY dick, ,faggot. You'll see how it feels. Breck, hit his butt wit' my belt."

As Spalding sucked and slurped Jimmy G's dick, Breck landed the heavy leather belt ( buckle first) against Spalding's buttocks, poking out of the undone trousers.

The belt slammed against Spal's sad, withered cheeks, and then Breckyn came around and used the strop to reduce his straining member into the little worm it was supposed to be.

After Jimmy G came in Spaldings mouth, Breck had pulled her sobbing boss up and re-locked his still unsatisfied penis back into the chastity device.

"I'm still so frustrated" Spalding moaned. "This is why I kept spending so much time in the john, rubbing my dick in the cage. It was so trapped."

"Yeah, but you're not going to spend time in the john anymore. You have to just take your mind off your masturbation, or I gotta do it with a ruler! Calm that wee-wee down."

Breckyn looked severely at Spalding, who was weeping again.

Jimmy G. laughed his ass off, and began smoking a Cigarillo, sitting in the corner of the office.

Breck gave Jimmy G. an indulgent smile, and then briefly addressed her poor employer.

"Now we're gonna fool around, me and Jimmy...

Spalding, you work on the brief. If I have any slack off from you, you'll give Jimmy another BJ."

After Spalding presented the brief to Breck, she gave it a cursory look.

She was in a good mood, Jimmy had brought her to several screaming finishes, but still, Spal had done some sloppy work.

"Take down your pants again, you're just the most careless boss. All these spelling errors!"

"Actually, as my secretary, you're supposed to correct-"

SLAP!

"You talkin' back to my girl there, wimp?" Jimmy G. was snarling.

Spalding began weeping softly.

"Spal, baby" Breck said somewhat tenderly, "Why should I ever let you out of your chastity cage if you're going to be a sloppy boy?"

She laughed.

Breck remembered how Spal's mother would come by to visit, and would get into heated arguments with poor Spalding about his neglect of breakfast dishes before he left for work.

Mother would often take Spal into his private office and lock the door, and there would be a lot of scuffling, slapping and howls.

Then, Spalding's mother would leave, giving the rest of the office a smile, and Breckyn noticed that her poor boss would be standing in the corner, snuffling.

At the time, Breck had just thought that rich people were kind of weird.

Now she was beginning to comprehend how you handle the um, creative genius, right?

The following week, Larry the Litigator remarked that Spalding's efforts had much improved.

Larry was unaware that Spal's pretty assistant had brought in her big hairbrush and her boyfriend's leather belt, as office equipment...

The blistering spankings seemed to re-focus Spalding's interest in the study of law, and of course he could no longer use the private restroom.

In fact, Spal often was forced to neglect his bladder in serious situations just so he could fill out the important work for court...

And, that when the work was satisfactorily done, and Breck's clit licked a bit by her employer...

She occasionally ran her pretty toes up and down his straining penis as a reward.

Spalding still didn't get out of the chastity device. So he didn't cum.

Breckyn understood now that only Mother had the privilege of unlocking the poor guy for his "term" orgasm!

Breckyn's little sis, Brinisha, came to work at the firm the following week.

"Remember, Brini, wear your leather minidress." Breck said thoughtfully. "You really don't type well enough to cover yourself in orange plaid."