Bred by the Tentacle!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernadette reached for one of the tentacles and, upon contact, it squirmed eagerly into her hand. It was smooth on top, its skin clammy and thin (not unlike the flesh of a man's foreskin, she realized). The muscles just beneath the surface were distinct and she could see them pulsating.

The blood-red tentacle was capped by a fleshy bulb as thick around as a man's wrist. A crease split the head right down the middle. The flesh was puckered and bulged like the lid of a closed eye. When she drew her fingertip along the crease, the tentacles around her legs gave her a squeeze. The tentacle in her hand swelled and she heard a sudden "plop!"

A milky substance leaked from the seam. It dripped onto her breasts.

The tentacle left her hand and slithered up her belly. It was joined by another, and as they danced around her large breasts more milky fluid leaked from their seams. On contact with her skin the fluid fizzled and made her pores tingle. It had a musky smell that wafted off her chest, but it was not unpleasant. It reminded her of almond milk.

The tentacles roved up her chest and nuzzled at her neck. She laughed—no, she giggled! Like a little girl! And then the tentacles ran down her shoulders to hug the length of her arms. In a flash, they curled around her wrists and forced them to the edges of the mattress. "Hey!" she cried out.

This didn't feel like a dream anymore. It felt very real. She was pinned to her bed, the clammy tendrils held her fast, and they were still rubbing her body's muscles and leaking their milky fluid everywhere. Into her palms, over her thighs. She felt the goo dribbling down her ass crack.

Panic grew in the pit of her gut, panic she could not suppress. And yet, even so... Her pussy had never been so wet. It had betrayed her. She'd been pampered and pawed by these greasy, muscular tentacles and now they had her pinned down and at their mercy.

A shape formed at the edge of her bed. It had the silhouette of a man, if a man were stretched and distorted. In the darkness, its eyes glowed a fiery orange. Though it had no mouth, she knew it was smiling.

"Good evening, Commander Wulf." The words rolled through her head like an avalanche in reverse.

"What is this?" she said. "How did you get out?"

The tentacles pushed her into the mattress as the creature lifted itself over the bed. "You let me out, actually."

"No," she said.

He smiled with his eyes again. From his waist rose another tentacle, this one thicker than the others, with the same clammy texture as a foreskin. She watched as the seam split down the middle to reveal a puckered slit. It bent over her belly and sprayed its pearly fluid into her skin.

"Oh!" she moaned. It was hot, tingling. The jism ran down her ribs, fizzling all the way.

The tentacle roved lower, into her thatch of pubic hair, and sprayed again. "No!" she cried out. When it reached her naked pussy, it sprayed still more, showering her vagina in a warm, fragrant froth. "Ah!" she grunted.

"I feed off of desire, Commander," the creature thought into her mind. "In your waking hours you lament that there is no one to satisfy your dreams of domination. You have cultivated the persona of a cold, exacting woman, and it has taken you far. But the higher you climbed, the deeper you pushed your urges down. And down there in your bowels, they burn..." The slit of the tentacle sprayed her vagina again.

"Agh!" Bernadette moaned. It was so hot, and so thick.

She heaved against her restraints but it was futile. She wasn't going anywhere. The tentacles were stronger than any muscle in her body and they would not stop groping her, massaging her. The milky fluid that oozed from the tip of the alien's probe set her genitalia alight. She would have sworn that sparks were coursing up her pussy, into her uterus, her womb.

"What are you doing?" she gasped.

"You know what I'm doing," the alien thought. The thick tentacle pushed into the lips of her labia.

"No!" Bernadette gasped. "Stop— It's too big!"

"Much larger than your average male's penis, yes. However, my seminal fluid acts as a muscle relaxant as well as a stimulator. If I am gentle with you your vagina will accommodate me. And your vaginal fluid will take care of the rest. Because you do want it inside you...don't you, Commander?"

Spread-eagled, Bernadette watched as the head of the tentacle prodded confidently at her sex. Her vulva was now coated with the sticky fluid and the tentacle easily wormed itself into her vagina. "Agh..." she gasped. "No..."

It stretched her to her limit. The tentacles wrapped around her legs forced her to open wider, allowing the creature to slide another half inch inside. Her neck arched back with the pain, but with that pain came the pulsations of sweet, sadistic pleasure.

"For my species, fertilization continues throughout the lovemaking," thought the alien. "Right now I am pumping your body full of my semen. I will continue to do so until you are filled to my satisfaction."

She felt it. She felt the fluid spray her insides. Thick ropes of it were drooling out of her vagina. "Agh..." she gasped. "You can't..." He wormed his cock another inch inside. It was thick. Thick as a horse. Thicker.

Inside her, the tentacle's suckers probed her vaginal walls. Each time the tentacle twisted, it came. And each time it came, the head swelled. Bernadette rolled her head against her pillow. "Oh God," she groaned. "Oh God..."

"Now, now. Does this not give you pleasure?" the alien asked. He spun his cock inside her, the suckers massaging her insides.

"No!" she said. It was a lie. It was a fat, stinking lie.

"Lie to me if you wish," he said. "But I am telepathic. Not only telepathic but also empathic. Your thoughts and emotions betray you. I've read your fantasies and I know that you have always wanted to be bound, that you have always wanted to surrender control. But you have never trusted a man to respect you afterwards. And you, Commander Wulf, have never respected a man or woman enough to submit. Does this give you pleasure?"

His cock plunged another inch and Bernadette let out a scream—violation mixed with ecstasy.

Two more tentacles squirmed their way down her chest. Their outer creases peeled back and jizzed over her areolas. Tongues, like worms, issued from the inner slits and played across her nipples. Then the tongues retracted and the inner slits suctioned to them. That sent her over the edge.

Bernadette bucked on the bed, held in place by the creature's ungodly strength. "Ah!" she moaned. "Ahh. Ahhhhh."

"Do you feel my seed inside you?" he asked.

"Yes," she groaned. "Yes... Stop..."

"Do you truly wish me to stop?"

No! She wanted him to go deeper. He was taking his time, forcing her open, slowly, slowly. She wanted the full length, the fat thing, plugging her, forcing her...

One of the tentacles sucking at her nipple removed itself and slithered up her neck. This one was smaller than the one in her vagina, about as thick as an average man's penis. It flicked its snake-like tongue at her lips, then nuzzled at her mouth. She tried to turn her head but it was in her mouth before she could stop it. It sprayed its juices on her tongue so that she had to suck on it to keep from drowning. "Mmm!" she hummed into it.

"That's good," said the alien. She could hear the pleasure warm his voice. "You see, Commander, I can't help myself either. My whole body is as tender as your clitoris." The moan that filled her head was like a volcano exploding. "But I'm unsure if conception is possible between our species. Perhaps if I saturate you with my seed you will better conceive." What was she hearing? She didn't want to be impregnated by this monster!

Another tentacle brushed her inner thigh. This one, like the veined, throbbing thing in her mouth, was smaller than his plunging cock. It dove under her vagina.

"Mm!" she moaned as she realized where it was going. "Mm! M-m!"

"You'll enjoy it," the alien promised her. Then his seed was smeared into her anus and the tentacles lifted her body higher on the bed. It plunged into her asshole.

"Mmmm!" she gurgled her objection. The penis in her mouth pumped its semen more forcefully down her throat so that she had to swallow, and swallow again. His seed granted her a nourishing euphoria, making her hungrier for it even as she gulped it. The warmth in her belly spread down her back, down to the muscles of her sphincter. Soon the bulbous tentacle in her crack was wriggling up her ass. It squirted its semen into her rectum.

The tentacle in her pussy was still too big for her to take without some discomfort but it was now pushing in and out of her, its lubricant squelching obscenely. It coated her inner thighs, along with her own juices. Her flow was on overdrive. The tentacles that bound her feet and wrists stretched as she arched her back with an unprecedented orgasm.

She bit down on the tentacle in her mouth but the muscle was so strong it did little more than squirt more semen. It was good that she could bite it; the force of his plunging members was too much to contain anymore.

The alien lifted her into the air. When she felt the two tentacles roll against each other—the one in her rectum and the one in her womb, separated only by a thin wall of flesh—she came again. She choked on him, spilling his seed down her lips, down her thighs, over her aching buttocks.

She lost all sense of herself. There were only the tentacles, his hungry eyes, and his endless, probing, pleasure. She came again, and again, and was at last discarded, like a ragged doll.

The tentacles around her arms and legs released her, leaving bright red hickies across her skin. Her vagina let out a slurp as the fat tentacle pulled out. She grunted as the tentacle retracted from her anus. She collapsed on the bed, half submerged in the fragrant pool of his ejaculate.

Chapter 6

That night Commander Wulf was rushed to the med-bay by a team of doctors in hazmat suits. The alien was found in the corner of the Commander's room, curled up and dry as a dead spider. It crumbled to dust at the slightest touch, having expended every ounce of moisture in its body.

A porter had heard the commotion in the Commander's room and rushed to her door, but he was prevented from entering by a strong tentacle braced against the other side. Only once the alien had expired was he able to force entry, and by that time Bernadette was unconscious. Her body was still twitching from the symphony of orgasms she'd been forced to endure.

When he learned what happened the Captain threw Crowley up against the wall of the conference room. The man's feet dangled over the floor as Lt. Commander James tried to restrain him.

"How did it get out?" Davies growled. He swatted Jason off him like a slightly heavier breed of horsefly.

"Gack!" Crowley choked.

The Captain wrinkled his nose and threw Crowley down. He helped Jason to his feet. "Sorry, Lieutenant. You were right to try to stop me."

Jason rubbed his head. "Lot of good it did, boss."

The Captain let Crowley catch his breath, then he folded his arms over his chest. "I'm waiting."

"I don't know for certain," said Crowley, rubbing his neck. "The security footage shows the doors opening as if by command. Either the doors malfunctioned or it was able to override the lock somehow."

"How?" barked the Captain.

"Somehow!" Crowley repeated. "I don't know! The thing didn't have a mouth, maybe it communicates over the electromagnetic spectrum!"

Dr. Lee, Lieutenant Novak, and Jason James were all seated at the table in the conference room. Dr. Lee cleared her throat to draw the Captain's attention. "I think that's the likeliest option, given what little we know."

"Why did it...do that to her?" the Captain asked her. "And will she survive?"

Allison sighed. "I'm not sure if I can answer the first part. But yes, she's...relatively unharmed. She wasn't wounded, I mean. The creature's seminal fluid produces a regenerative agent—likely to allow it to sustain its invasive form of insemination. From my initial examination the Commander appeared to have sustained no greater trauma than from a night of rough sex."

"Well that's a relief," said Jason. Selma and Allison glared at him and the Lt. Commander shrank in his seat.

"Take whatever tissue samples you need but I want that thing burned as soon as possible," said Davies. "And I want round the clock care given to Commander Wulf. You say she'll pull through. Make it so."

12