Bree Olson, American Puma

Story Info
Bree entertains Ashlynn Brooke and another.
2.6k words
4.52
12.3k
20
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

There is nothing better for a man to enjoy than to wake up in bed with a woman's wet mouth sucking on his cock. Eddie stirred and lifted his head and blinked. His naked fiancée Elsa was on her belly with her left hand round his erect prick and her tongue around his swollen crown. She had a slut grin as she bobbed her head on him and splayed her legs out along the bed behind her. Eddie put his hand behind his head and watched the girl twist her head this way and that as she gleefully pleasured him.

"How long you been doing that?" He wondered.

The sunlight came through the lace curtains of their bedroom as she popped off him.

"The last ten minutes. You were semi erect so I just teased you and you got all big! Yummy!"

He put his head back into the pillow and laughed as he kicked his legs out and let his girl carry on blowing him. When she tickled his balls as she sucked he lost it and he shuddered and blew his wad down her welcome throat with a roar.

They settled back in each others arms and her thoughts went to their upcoming wedding. Elsa was staying with her aunt Bree Olson in her home in West Hollywood and all had been well until Ashlynn Brooke arrived the day before yesterday. Both women had enjoyed great success in the adult movie business until they had decided to retire. Bree had endured a bad year due to that scumbag Charlie Sheen and Ashlynn had flown in from Oklahoma to visit her friend, as well as attend the wedding.

The first evening Elsa had stumbled on the pair of them necking in the front room, and then last night she could hear the two women clearly making out in the bedroom of Bree. This was not ideal for the upcoming nuptials, first it was gross and secondly it would take attention away from her and to them as they walked hand in hand in church. Bree had made it clear she was over with men and would not hide her feelings for women, as evidenced when Sheen had paraded her and another of his so called posse of goddesses in public.

Ashlynn was in the main room and has just finished breakfast, her shapely pins were crossed as she sat at the kitchen counter. She had a modest pink top, that was low cut and tight fitting under the bust, and a denim mini skirt. Her hair was kept from her pretty face with a headband just above her forehead. The curvaceous blonde had stunning enhanced breasts that sat high and heavy on her athletic figure. Most people thought they were the most realistic fake tits, the way they lifted up and were perfectly round and full.

Bree strolled in topless and a white cotton towel tied around her waist, her long wavy blonde hair was loose and hung down to the top of her natural boobs. She was proud of her succulent rounded tits that seemed almost too perfect for her slim five foot three frame.

"Nice shower sweetie?" Asked Ash.

"Pretty good." Bree leaned over and gave her friend a peck on the cheek.

She poured some orange juice and took a sip as she sat on a stool, her flip flops dangling from her feet.

"I'm so glad you could come out and see me, it has been good to catch up."

"Yeah, no problem. Although I think your niece clearly doesn't like me."

"Oh, she's just stressed out from the planning and stuff, plus she is frustrated with living under my roof. Once she moves out things will be just fine."

"And I thought she was a little whiny bridezilla."

Bree took another sip of juice and looked at Ashlynn with her seductive dark brown eyes and grasped her hand. They came close and Ashlynn slithered her tongue into the blonde's sensuous full lips Each put hands on the others knees as they leaned in, biting and nibbling on their hot mouths. Bree had her tongue deep in Ashlynn's mouth while she felt her big boobs caressed. Ash stood up and gave Bree little trails of kisses from her neck to her tits. She arched her neck and screwed up her perky nose as her creamy skin was peppered by her hot friend.

"Mmmm, so glad you're here babe, I had such a bad time."

"I know, I know."

Ashlynn put her hand under the towel and felt the glistening and swollen pussy lips of Bree. She placed her thumb over the aching clitoris and smiled as Bree caught her breath.

"Lets go to bed."

Bree laughed and stood up and tossed her towel aside and headed for the door. Ash watched her gorgeous bubble butt as her hips swayed from left to right as she walked. She beckoned to the blonde with a finger for her to come. Ashlynn grinned as she admired the big ass and quickly followed.

The upstairs bedroom was a mess of pink, the walls, the lush carpet and the linen on the large soft bed. Bree collapsed in the middle as Ashlynn removed her top and slid her denim skirt off. Now totally naked she rushed to the bed and bounced on it. She sat back as Bree leapt up and pushed her onto her back. Ash groaned and ran her fingers through the silky blonde hair of her friend as she felt a hot tongue on her already wet bald labia. Bree pushed her face in hard as Ashlynn raised her pelvis up towards her, her toes curled in pleasure.

"Oh fuck yeah!"

Ashlynn looked down between her spread legs as Bree shoved two fingers inside her, frigging her quickly. Her juices flowed and Bree licked her lips as she tasted the sweet fluids.

"My turn now," gushed Ashlynn as she sat up and pushed Bree onto the pile of pillows.

She traced the shapely legs with her fingertips in an upward direction as she sucked on each of the big globes of flesh that spread out over Bree's ribcage. As she did so she used her middle finger to delve into the hot cunt of her blonde friend.

"Lick me girl, please?"

Ashlynn placed her face to the pouty shaven labia and blew hot breath on the prominent mound and Bree jerked on her butt.

"PLEASE! LICK ME!"

Ashlynn giggled and then pushed her tongue onto the hooded clit and flicked at it. Bree gripped the headboard with her hands way above her head as she writhed in delight. After a few minutes of teasing she felt an index finger in her anus, and a thumb in her cunt and rubbed simultaneously. Ashlynn knew she liked anal stimulation and brought Bree to a satisfying climax as the blonde shrieked loudly.

Both breathed heavily as they rested on the bed when the door was shoved open and Elsa stood with a big scowl.

"Oh hi honey, how are you?"

The tiny blonde who only stood at five feet in her bare feet shook her head in disgust. Wearing a Lakers basketball jersey that reached down to her knees she loomed over the two naked women.

"We can hear you downstairs! Bree, you are such a screamer!"

"Sorry, I know, it was one of my trademarks when I was in the movies." Bree looked at Ashlynn who nodded.

"Do you think this is appropriate with my fiancé in the house."

Ashlynn spoke up.

"Now look, your aunt has had a bad time of late and you should be nicer. This IS her home after all. You have to accept Bree is a changed woman now."

The two women on the bed hugged as Elsa stared at them. Despite herself she found herself checking out the body of Ashlynn Brooke. Her curvy frame and thighs and heavy tits were a complete contrast to her slender figure and perky tits with the gumdrop tips. She had a curiosity about the female body and imagined what another woman might taste like.

Ash got up and took her hands in hers.

"I understand how you feel sweetheart, you feel threatened at this special time for you. Let us, I, make you a bit more comfortable."

Elsa turned her head away, then back again as Ashlynn kissed her lightly on the mouth. The eighteen year old felt her heart beat fast and she slung her long brown hair over her shoulder. She nervously kissed back as a hand caressed the base of her pale neck. The trail of fingers down her spine gave her goose flesh as Ashlynn leaned in further and their lips mashed together tightly.

"Oooh, she tastes like bubblegum!" Cooed the older blonde.

From behind Bree lifted the oversized jersey up over Elsa's head and discovered the young girl was nude underneath. She felt hands running up and down her back and down to her ass.

"Wait, what about Eddie?" Said Elsa in a panic.

"He won't know, lock the door babe would you?"

Ashlynn got up and turned the lock.

Elsa had been flipped onto her back and Bree had her head on her neck as the two of them explored each other with their hands. Soft groans came from the young girl as her hard nipples were squeezed.

"Have you ever done anything with a girl before?"

Elsa shook her head.

"Watch this."

Bree moved her lips down her neck, her tits and her stomach which was flat and toned. Elsa spread her legs willingly and Bree looked at the nicely trimmed down pussy. A single finger slid in and out of the moist cunt, going faster and deeper each time. Elsa bit her lip and put her head back and sighed. Ashlynn laid beside them and played with the nipples that had gotten very erect.

"Taste?" Said Bree with a finger up.

Her blonde friend licked the honey like juices and swallowed, then leaned over and kissed Bree on the lips. Ashlynn shoved over and grabbed the cute ass of Elsa and pulled her up towards her face so that her twat was an inch away from her mouth. She bent her head and licked the girl from anus to clit.

"Oh my goodness!" Moaned Elsa.

It felt strange to let a woman put her tongue on her, different to a man, somehow gentler. As she was licked she began to move her hips, grinding her pussy against the mouth down there. Elsa felt her heart thump, felt her legs shake and her palms start to sweat. Ashlynn's licks became more urgent as the girl dribbled fluids onto her mouth and chin. Her tongue found its way between the yielding folds and drank in the intoxicating scent. She lapped and licked, determined to show the girl what she and Bree shared.

"Doing a good job Ashlynn, I knew she would come around."

Bree Olson needed urgent attention herself, her cunt ached with her arousal. She flung her body onto the girls chest and presented her swollen pussy up to her face. With heaving breasts and gyrating hips she sat astride the girl who poked out her pink tongue and used it against the protruding bud. Bree moaned loudly, like little screams that became faster and more breathless.

"She seems to be a quick learner," said Ashlynn who laid on her side and fingered herself as she watched.

Bree moaned an affirmative as her fingers squeezed into her palms and clenched her thighs on the girls sides. Elsa lapped away and used her fingers to lightly brush the inner thighs of her aunt. Ripples of pleasure came in waves down the spine of Bree. Then Elsa penetrated Bree's cunt with two fingers and she parted her legs to accommodate the insistent pressing.

"This girl...fuck! This girl is a natural."

Bree felt herself flood out onto the intrusive tongue and a mix of saliva and her juices ran down her butt crack. She was driven into a frenzy of lust, her nipples pointed put firmly as she massaged her heavy boobs. The slithering tongue and fingers tormented her until Bree yelped and came with a shudder.

"Is everything alright in there?"

There came a insistent knock on the bedroom door.

"Oh fuck!" Eddie! He must have heard us! What do we do?"

"Don't panic, just tell him everything is fine."

Elsa got up from under Bree and spoke through the locked door.

"It is alright Eddie, just listening to the tv."

"Can I come in? Is your aunt there?"

"She is, just got a headache is all."

"Well, if you say so."

Elsa had her ear to the door and stayed there until she was satisfied he had left to go downstairs.

"You two! What are you anyway? Pumas?"

Ashlynn looked at Bree.

"Are we? Isn't a puma a woman younger than a cougar who likes young and virile men?"

"Maybe it applies to young girls too."

Bree fiddled behind her and retrieved a big blue vibrator.

"Hey Elsa, look what I have for you!"

She flicked the switch on the base and it gave a low buzzing noise, then she turned it off again.

Too far gone to turn back now Elsa laid back on the bed between the two ex porn stars and kicked her legs out wide. Bree handed Ashlynn the sex toy who switched it on and placed the buzzing tip against the girls clit and began to make little circles round and round. Elsa wriggled and moaned as the vibrator went up and down her wet slit, before it was returned to her nub.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my." She sighed over and over.

Ashlynn winked at Bree who smiled back and nodded. The blonde stunner suddenly pushed her hand down hard on the top of Ashlynn's and the blue toy pressed down on the girls clitoris. Elsa tensed as a tremor ran right through her whole body. She let out a high pitched scream as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. Ashlynn kept the buzzing vibrator on her clitoris and felt the girl pulsating through her hand.

"Oooh babe, you seem all sticky, hee hee." Bree giggled.

"Me now." Said Ashlynn as she laid beside a panting Elsa.

Bree took the vibrator and eased the seven inch toy inside the damp cunt of her friend. Ashlynn felt a rush of juices to her pussy as the thing slipped in and out. She rocked her hips as Bree pushed in like it was a real cock. Elsa looked into the doe like brown eyes of Ashlynn and could see she was being very satisfied. Ashlynn murmured as she lifted her legs up to her shoulders and welcomed the rough shafting, intense waves of pleasure spread through her. Then she opened her eyes and blinked to see Bree knelt between her legs and replace the vibrator with her mouth. Bree gripped the underside of her thighs as she probed the sodden cunt of Ashlynn. Elsa watched and rubbed herself as Ashlynn moaned feeling every inch of the delicate tongue inside her.

"Babe, nearly there." She grunted.

Bree ate out her friend and inserted the vibrator once more and the combination of the two brought Ashlynn to a perfect climax.

"Elsa, what the fuck is going on? I can hear stuff!"

Eddie hammered on the door again.

"I gotta go, you two are so naughty!"

"So, we still coming to the wedding right?" Said Ashlynn as she hugged Bree close on the bed.

"Fuck no! Are you kidding! People will think I'm gay!"

Elsa slipped into her jersey and went off with Eddie.

"What a little bitch!" Cried Ashlynn with genuine surprise.

END

123z
123z
813 Followers