Bree Olson, American Puma Ch. 03

Story Info
A honeymoon warm-up.
1.9k words
4.5
8.1k
10
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
811 Followers

Note- This is a completely fictitious tale inspired only by Bree.

xxxxx

Bree Olson peered around the darkened bedroom door and saw the happy couple asleep in the big bed. Hours earlier her niece Elsa had married Eddie at the West Hollywood home of the former porn star, now turned web star, and had turned in after a long day.

Still mad at her aunt for seducing her groom only an hour before the ceremony, Elsa had brooded and seethed all afternoon. The guests had no idea of what had occurred and the reception had been a success. Elsa had removed her wedding dress at the first opportunity and Eddie was left in no doubt his marriage would not be consummated this night. The pair was due to fly to Hawaii the next evening and this would be the final night they would stay in the home of Bree.

The bombshell blonde had enjoyed her little tryst with Eddie, her first full on fuck in a while, and wanted a second slice of him. She gazed at the whippet lean man as he laid on his back under a thin sheet. As he shifted in his sleep Bree caught a tantalising glimpse of his naked body as the sheet slipped off him. Beside him, on her right side, Elsa flicked the sheet from her shoulder, she had a simple plain tee and skimpy white panties. One hand rested on her belly while the other was raised over her head.

Bree herself wore an exotic black baby doll nightie that was about an inch decent, her shapely butt virtually exposed due to the high cut of the hem. Her full 34D breasts were only just shrouded in the lace. She entered on tip toe, her cute bare feet cut a line in the thick carpet as she put a hand to the mans naked form. He was semi hard and Bree touched his cock and stroked him. Eddie woke with a start and she gave him her high wattage smile.

"What the? Bree, the hell you doing?"

"Hush now, I just want to suck your cock one more time." She whispered.

She took hold of his semi erect prick in her left fist and squeezed. He spread his right hand to his slumbering bride of six hours and shrugged. Bree straddled the surprised man and drew her satin front and lace nightie off over her body by opening the front clasp. Her mouth watering natural tits popped out and Eddie felt a rush of blood to his knob. With her infectious grin on her lips she leaned forward as he looked into her dark brown eyes and wrapped his strong arms around her slender waist. Their mouths met as he pulled her to him and the kiss grew ever passionate as they gave in to their lustful desires.

"Wait, just wait, surely we can't do it here, are you crazy?" He said in hushed tones.

As if in answer Elsa moved in her sleep and the pair of them froze. Bree took the opportunity to shift his hands to her rump as she reached between them and grabbed his hard on. The former porn star turned web personality crawled down and opened her moist lips and his cock disappeared inside her hot mouth. As he hardened so she tightened her lips and he moaned into his palm as he smothered his face.

Bree cupped his balls as she began to take him in deeper, feeling him slide all the way to her tonsils. Eddie writhed under her, barely inches from the sleeping bride, as he was slowly fucked by the blondes mouth. He wasn't idle and caressed her shapely ass, then he felt her respond and she parted her legs for him. Gently he fingered her pussy with the already freely flowing juices and their combined stifled moans were the only thing to be heard in the cool bedroom.

Bree continued to suck his huge cock as she pumped his shaft at the same time pausing only once when Eddie slid one finger up her anus. She squeaked and pushed back as her excitement built then sucked on the thick member more urgently. Eddie gave a wicked smile as he inserted a second finger into her asshole and she cried out as softly as she could.

Together they pleasured each other, his fingers deep in her ass, his organ deep in her throat. Then, unable to wait any longer Bree Olson leaned back and lowered her pink and wet pussy onto his lap. She rocked her hips a few times then drove herself down onto his rigid pole sweeping her golden locks either side of her face. Without further ado she bounced up and down with her back arched, her tits up. Eddie cupped the perfect boobs and the hard nipples poked between his fingers, his hips thrust up and he pushed inside of her deeper.

Bree panted and moaned between pursed lips as Eddie looked to his right to check on Elsa. This is what she wanted, his hot meat deep inside, pounding her, fucking her cunt. Their breathing became shorter and faster and their bodies became hotter and hotter as Bree rode him like a crazy woman.

Elsa stirred and rolled over to face the rutting couple. Eddie put a finger to his lips and Bree rolled off and hid on the floor beside the bed.

"Alright honey? He asked the slim blonde.

She looked at him with half lidded eyes and saw her new groom on top of the sheet with his boner pointing to the ceiling erect and twitching.

"Idiot! I'm not fucking you tonight."

Elsa turned her back and began to snore lightly straight away.

Bree poked her face over the edge of the bed and grinned, her cute nose wrinkled, as she got back on the bed. She laid on her back and spread her meaty legs for him, anxious to feel his tongue down there. His fingers stroked the damp slit a few times and then put one finger inside. Her head came up and she watched as he covered her pussy with his warm mouth and she felt his tongue split her outer lips and enter her. With his other hand he reached beneath her ass and lifted her to his face. She threaded her fingers in his hair and bucked up as he went to work on her dripping pussy. Her body pulsed and she loved the warm breath on her flesh. Bree released his hair and started to pull the sheet off the mattress.

"That is amazing," she babbled, desperate to keep the noise down.

Bree sighed and curled her toes as he climbed over her and put his bobbing prick against her wetness, the labia so smooth and so swollen. His body fitted perfectly between her legs as she tilted her lower region for him and then with a pelvic push he was in, her arms came around his neck as he gave her little strokes. Each move made him enter a bit more than before, then a little more until he was halfway in. Then he shoved hard and buried his pole right up until his balls were against her asshole.

Her legs came up and he grabbed her ankles and lifted them high, bending them back to her head. Bree's pussy opened right up and Eddie plunged in and fucked her fast, her body lifted almost all the way off the bed. As he supported her with one arm he buried his full length deep in her quim and pounded her with a wanton force. The night light in the hallway just outside the open bedroom door played out a shadowy haze on their heaving bodies as the grateful man fucked the blonde beauty hard. He lost focus of everything except shoving his hard cock in the beautiful puma.

"Oh baby, Elsa doesn't know what she's missing, hee hee."

Bree dropped her legs and kicked them out, her right very nearly connected with Elsa. Eddie held the sheet under her sexy body in bunched fists as his slick cock plunged in and out. The combined perspiration made Bree slip and slide under him as he filled her with every concerted stroke of his rod, and the vixen welcomed every glorious inch, her tunnel milking him greedily. Her arms came up to his neck and with a heady moan dug her nails into his flesh. "Turn me over babe." She said as she looked up. Eddie pulled her curvy body up and dragged his fingertips across her buttocks. He was filled with a overwhelming desire to smack her ass, but dare not due to Elsa right beside. Positioned directly behind Bree as she assumed a doggy position he inhaled deeply at the sight of her cunt peeping out from her plump cheeks. With eyes shut he pushed on in.

Bree squealed and pressed her upper body into the pillows and moaned into the fluffy fabric as he drove his groin against the perfect curve of her ass. Eddie pressed on her back which raised her butt up even more and when he ran a finger down the entire length of her spine she experienced a mini orgasm. Her big butt jiggled as he gripped her hips and fucked her fast, his groin slapped against her with soft sounds. Eddie rammed into her easily, pumping her pussy with hard thrusts with an almost vicious manner, his balls hit her pussy lips with each thrust up.

"Oh, damn you, it's so good."

Eddie was delirious with lust and spurred on by her moans lifted her right leg up in a strong grip level with his hip. Bree bent her leg at the knee and curled her tiny foot around the back of his neck as she balanced on her elbows.

"Yes, yes, oh yes you devil!" She whispered.

With an effort Eddie held her upper thigh in his right hand and his left came around her right hip. Raised up on his feet his balls slapped on her upturned pussy which sent waves of pleasure through the dizzy blonde. She looked back at him and gave a short sharp cry and covered her mouth barely a second later. They froze once more and observed Elsa still asleep.

"Don't stop now, I need cock!"

He sped up with steady deep thrusts, his pelvis like a blur. He gripped her by the waist as he fucked her and watched fascinated by her big butt that jiggled erotically. Both her hands held on tightly to the headboard as he fucked her with total aggression knowing that this would be their final time in bed.

Bree knew she was near her peak, just a few more lunges, just a few more would get her off. He felt her body tense and Bree felt a strong tingling in her cunt that spread up her spine and then all over.

Bree Olson was a screamer in bed.

This time was no exception and her orgasm caused the hot blonde to wail and yell, driven crazy with pleasure, as Eddie continued to fuck her hard, then he too came and his hot seed splashed inside her. They both pushed on each other until his balls were empty. A mixture of her honey and his semen flowed out down her left thigh as the spent man pulled out.

"What! The! Fuck!"

Elsa loomed over them as the glowing pair wilted and laid out side by side.

"Oh, hi Elsa, did we wake you?" Said Bree sheepishly.

"You are both disgusting! Look at you!"

Elsa got to her feet and went to the bedroom door.

"That's it, I'm done. Eddie? You can stick this marriage right up your ass!"

She stormed off, slamming the door behind her.

"Gee, is she always this grouchy in the morning?" Bree asked Eddie as she put her nightie back on.

END

123z
123z
811 Followers