Bree Olson, American Puma Ch. 05

Story Info
Bree steals her niece's man, again!
3.2k words
4.67
7.4k
6
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- This is a piece of speculative fiction based on Bree Olson the retired porn star and does not reflect any actual real events.

xxx

After a pleasant Sunday spent in the glorious Californian sunshine Bree Olson and her niece Elsa prepared supper in the large kitchen. Situated in West Hollywood the pair were entertaining their respective new boyfriends and had decided on a day at home relaxing. Bree had chosen a Californian salad dish of roasted almonds, avocado, romaine and blue cheese for their meal. A big serving jug of margarita was her choice of beverage to wash it down.

"Good choice Aunt Bree."

The eighteen year old wore her long brown hair down her back in a distinctive deep blue floral dress with ruched neckline and frills. Bree felt her eyes drawn to Elsa's bust which looked rather bigger than usual, the young girl not being overly blessed in the boob range.

"New dress, sweetie?" The bubbly blonde bombshell herself looked enchanting in her stretch satin top with the bodice pleats, small sleeves and short hem. She had let the left strap hang down her upper left arm in a flirty fashion. The fuchsia and ocean blue finish was bursting with vibrant colour and accentuated her healthy tanned look.

"I got 40% off at Eddie Bauer, you like it?" Elsa did a twirl.

They returned to the main room with the food and drink where their dates were seated at the pine table. Elsa's man was a young and new talent in screen writing by the name of Mick. A mousy, silent type with eyeglasses and turtleneck sweater. In contrast the man Bree had invited was a up and coming soccer player for the Galaxy named Raylan. A fit and athletic type with chest and arms covered in tattoos.

"So glad you guys could make it, our first weekend together." Said Bree with her heart warming smile.

She sat next to Raylan and brushed his left leg with her bared right thigh. Opposite them on the other side of the table Elsa got cosy to Mick who held her by the hand.

"No, thank YOU for inviting us. I know I've only been going out with Elsa for a week but you have been so nice."

Bree nodded at Mick as she chewed on a roasted almond.

"Well it's good to finally meet you, and with Raylan here I thought we could all get to know each other a bit better."

"And have some fun too, right?" Added Elsa.

"Oh yeah," agreed Bree who glanced furtively at the pronounced groin of her new boyfriend.

Since her infamous split with Charlie Sheen the former adult movie star and webcam girl had not been quite as active in the bedroom as she had been in her heyday. She had seen the L.A. Galaxy team play a game against Real Salt Lake at the Stub Hub Centre in Carson after acquiring a free ticket and had been attracted to young Raylan.

"And so, I got his number and here we are. Can't believe it was only last week."

Bree turned to kiss the ruggedly handsome footballer on the mouth. The ex porn star loved big cock and was eager to get the well formed man in the sack. Likewise Elsa was coming out of a failed marriage, albeit for one solitary day, and had met Mick at a creative writers workshop near Laurel Canyon Blvd. She had forgiven Bree for fucking her new husband and had even moved into her home as she strived to start her life over.

"Nice home, Miss Olson," said an impressed Mick peering through his rimless spectacles.

"Call me Bree."

Mick gazed into her smoky brown eyes and drank a glass of margarita quickly to hide his shyness. They finished making small talk and later went out on the deck and watched the sunset together. Both couples began to snuggle up to each others respective partner and Bree suggested calling it a night. Back inside they climbed the stairs to the next level and paired off into their designated bedrooms.

x

"Fucking bastard, you have got to be kidding me!"

Bree exited the room with a big scowl on her pretty face barely five minutes after they had retired. She had grabbed a white bathrobe to wear and stood bare foot on the balcony, a white soccer sock in her right fist.

"Damn bitch, I can't believe you led me on!"

Mick stormed out of his room naked save for a pair of red piped Calvin Klein trunks with two balls of tissue paper in his hands.

"You too huh?" Bree said with a disgusted look.

"Your niece stuffs her bra! She made me believe she was stacked."

"Yeah, well pencil dick back there packs a fucking sock down his shorts!"

The two disappointed lovers paused and then burst out laughing at the absurdity of it all.

"Lets go get a margarita." Bree suggested and they went back downstairs to the main room.

They settled on the cream coloured sofa and Bree turned on the lamp. The ice had melted in the big serving jug as she filled two glasses and handed one to Mick. As she did so the robe slipped from her right shoulder and exposed her hefty boob. The blonde babe looked at the shy man who averted his eyes. How sweet she thought as she studied the man closer.

"Cheers."

She raised her glass and looked into his clear blue eyes. Without his glasses he appeared to have quite a handsome face with long lashes and dimples in his cheeks when he smiled. His bare upper torso was lean and hairless with a flat stomach and defined abs. When he ran his hand through his fair hair his bicep flexed and the muscle rippled under his tanned skin. Her eyes lowered and she could see a shape in his trunks like a long bar that raised up the front.

"Getting hot in here, don't you think?"

Bree fanned her face with the hand.

"You know Mick, the main reason I arranged this little weekend get together was to get fucked by a big cock. And I aim to get what I want."

Mick gulped hard and crossed his legs in an attempt to hide his hardening cock. He looked wide eyed as the smouldering blonde lowered the upper half of her robe and cupped her 32C sized natural bosom.

"And I think I have exactly what YOU came here for, right?"

She jiggled her firm boobs playfully and giggled in that infectious way she had.

"Am I right?"

Mick gave up any pretence at hiding his massive erection and grabbed at her left breast.

"Yes, you are."

He eased back in the seat and spread his legs.

"Wow, look at that fucking thing you got in your trunks. You ARE a big boy. Are you a BAD boy too? Because I'm a bad girl."

Bree moved up and placed her left boob to Mick's face and he greedily sucked on the generous flesh and draped his arm around her waist. At the same time Bree grabbed his large shaft through his trunks and rubbed the rigid bar through the fabric. It felt huge and rock hard and she gave the log a hard slap.

"Bad boy, naughty boy." She said as she teased the young man.

Mick lapped at her tit with an open mouth, barely able to get around her ample globe. He caressed her other boob, stroking the white flesh as his heart pounded savagely in his chest. Bree sighed as she continued to grip his cock, her moistening pussy beginning to tingle like crazy as her nipples grew with her arousal.

"Lets just see what you got packing under here."

Slowly she teased back the waistband of the Calvin Klein underwear and fished out his erection.

"Holy shit! Now that's what I'm talking about!"

Bree held his pole upright and gazed in awe at the near on nine inches of stiff prick. His groin was lightly haired and the effect of his fine pubes gave his stiff cock seem even bigger than it already was. With her help he wriggled out of the trunks and sat back proudly sporting his prodigious hard on which appeared ramrod straight.

"Poor little Elsa, she doesn't know what she's missing."

Bree got to her feet and let her robe fall to her bare feet and let Mick enjoy her cock stiffening nakedness. Her Summer corn hair with the centre parting fell about her shoulders and her perky natural and rounded tits sat high on her chest. The slim blonde, barely five feet three, had a gorgeous ass and meaty thighs with a puffy lipped vagina smoothly shaved. The former webcam girl felt tiny butterfly ripples flit through her stomach as she licked her fulsome lips.

"You want me to suck your big juicy cock honey?" She said in a little girl voice, her pinkie finger at the corner of her pouting mouth.

"Please." Said Mick as she stroked his thick pulsing length, his clear eyes on her fat lipped pussy.

With a sweet and innocent smile Bree went down onto the carpet by his feet and began to give exaggerated licks up and down from the base to the tip on the underside of his root. This babe was anything BUT sweet and innocent as she made lewd yummy sounds and made like she was licking a popsicle instead of a huge cock.

"This is going to fill my juicy wet pussy all the way, fucking horse cock. I'm dripping already just imagining it stuffed up me!"

By now the head of his throbbing organ had turned purple above the heavily veined shaft. Bree kissed his belly and upper thighs and Mick groaned, highly delighted at her attention. Again she slurped her way upward until she reached the tip of the crown and sucked it into her hot mouth. As she sucked up and down on half his length her tongue slipped and slid all around it, bathing him with her warm saliva.

"Fucking hell!" He cried as he played with her fine hair.

Bree attempted to swallow every inch of his hard prick and she glugged loudly as she accepted him deep into her throat. Her huge tits pressed against his thighs as her head rose and fell with an increasing tempo, making the delirious man hump up from the seat. Her cheeks hollowed around his cock as she made her short and rapid motions.

"You've made my chin all drippy, hee hee!"

The ex porn star closed her lips tightly and moved his cock in and out of her mouth. As her saliva built his knob slid in with wet and loud sucking noises as if he was fucking her wet pussy. Bree gagged on the big length as she plunged down as much as possible. She moved her tongue out of the way as her mouth was plugged and her cute nose became buried in his pubes. Then she pulled back with a salacious chuckle.

"Hah! I made your cock all slobbering wet! Shall I be your little bitch and sit on it?"

"Fuck yeah!" Mick nodded and shifted on the sofa.

Bree stood and scrutinised his shining prick with the mushroom bell end and twitching shaft. She straddled his lap, flinging her right leg over his left thigh and her left leg over his right. With a shuffle of her hips his hot cock eased into her buttery cunt like a hot knife. His hands came up and held her large tits, squeezing them and brushing the erect points.

"Ooo, baby it's so big in my tight little pussy, you're stretching me wide open."

Bree shook her head from right to left as she slowly moved back and forth on the gressy pole, straightening her back for a tighter angle of penetration. Her hungry cunt clamped around his love rod as she rocked on him, her doe like brown eyes burning into his.

"Aaaah, what a pussy! So hot!"

"You like my Bree hole? My little girly slot baby?"

She gave him her best slut grin and increase her bucking on his cock. His legs came together as his pleasure grew and drove his prick up into her with a mounting frenzy. Her thighs rested on his upper legs as she was raised up and down like a rag doll, her tits bouncing around with their wild gyrations.

"Fuck me puppy, fuck me puppy. Arf! Arf!"

Bree squirmed and twisted on his hard erection with a satisfied look on her rosy cheeks. Her curvy frame bent forwards and she mashed her boobs against his chest, stabbing him with her hard nipples. The busty blonde hugged him tight as he mercilessly thrust up with more and more intense lunges, fucking her soft muff with a lust crazed fervour.

"Baby, what a cock! I love it inside me! Fuck me, fuck me!"

Bree was lubricating heavily, just barely able to contain his full length despite her wetness. Mick felt her tits slide on his body and he feared he might shoot his wad too soon.

"Wait, we got to switch or I'm gonna cum."

"Alright lover."

Bree giggled up lifted up from his turgid cock and gave him a quick suck before climbing onto all fours, buns up in the air.

"Stick that bad boy in my steamy cunt honey. I'm so wet for that big log of yours."

Bree watched over her shoulder as the once timid man, now a rampant stud knelt behind her and nudged his fat knob against her pouty labia that dripped with desire. He grabbed her waist in his left hand and fed his stiff meat inch by inch into her.

"Ungh!" She yelped as she was split almost in two.

Mick moulded his body around her back and reached under to grab both her tits. She shrieked loudly as his hips banged into her bottom as he fucked the hell out of the horny woman.

"I like it rough, this dirty fucking whore wants it rough, go on I can take it."

Mick needed no further encouragement as he rammed into the voluptuous blonde with force, fucking his cock into her overheated twat. Bree felt tremendous pleasure surge through her loins as she banged back at him with all the strength she had.

"Gee, I'm all stuffed up, hee hee."

He looked down at her peach of an ass with his glistening cock gliding through the middle, the mushroom shaped tip emerging and then vanishing back inside her. In and out, in and out he slammed in with strong strokes that rocked her to and fro. Her hips and thighs heaved against his thighs with a loud slapping.

"I got to stop a while."

He pulled out and sat back, his whole body awash with sweat. Bree turned around and pouted.

"How about you eat my pussy some?"

"Glad too."

"Yay!" Bree clapped her hands and settled back on her ass.

Her eyes gleamed with desire as he raised his body and lowered his face to her pussy. She spread her legs so he could get his tongue right up into her.

"Your pussy is great." He said as he looked at it up close.

Bree grinned and opened her lips apart and let him run his tongue up and down the wet groove of her cunt. Mick turned his head this way and that and gave long sweeps of her slit from top to bottom, drawing throaty groans from a grateful Bree. Now and again he brushed her clitoris and made her gasp.

"I love it, so gentle."

She was enjoying his oral assault and she could feel her face blush scarlet, but she only wanted his big cock inside her aching pussy. As he licked her inflamed clit he fingered her with his middle digit, slipping in the damp slickness rapidly as she cupped her boobs.

"You ready to fuck this little slut some more lover? Wanna see my tits bounce?"

He lifted up from her wide open thighs and gazed at her gaping cunt. How could he refuse? This was Bree fucking Olson! He knelt between her spread thighs and plunged straight in and Bree sighed as she took his entire length right up to the hilt.

"Oh...my!" She gasped.

The sofa bounced under their bucking bodies as Mick pumped her fast and hard, his face and torso dripping onto her tanned skin under him. Bree met his every inward thrust for thrust and their bodies slammed against one another, the vibrations sending her clit into an insane ecstasy.

"Take this whore you devil! Use this cunt like the slut I am! Make me scream, puppy!"

Her maddening cries made the sex crazed man bounce her frame off the sofa and her well shaped legs kicked up in the air. Her luscious cunt swallowed up his cock whole filling her totally as she was fucked harder and she clung to him tightly with her feet on his lower back.

"I'm gonna cum, gonna cum, gonna cum, gonna...CUM!"

With all of his nine inches embedded in the crazed ex adult movie star had her body shaking orgasm. Mick paused and looked into the glowing face of the beautiful woman and watched her final twitches cease.

"Oh baby, that was great. How about you cum all over my big tits?"

"What a good idea." He smiled and straddled her midriff.

With his knees close to her armpits he slotted his nine incher between her fleshy boobs which Bree slapped together. She opened her mouth wide as he drove up and down her valley with steady motions. The both of them groaned as he tit fucked the blonde bombshell with his blood engorged prick. His tool, slippery from her cunt juice parted her huge love bags easily.

"I want to be your cum dumpster, shoot all over my tits, yeah."

Bree bobbed her head and licked at his cock head as it emerged from her greasy chute. She could hardly wait to taste his cum and feel it slide down her gullet. To aid him she squeezed his tight ass with a sly grin.

"Whoah!"

Mick roared as he shot out and splattered her dreamy boobs with violent spurts. She shoved out her tongue and a thick stream of cum shot into her open mouth and slid slowly down her throat. With her mouth coated with the sticky goo Bree smacked her lips and smiled like the cum hungry bitch she was. She sat up and her lips and chin dripped down the sweaty cleavage of her boobs.

"Is anyone down here?"

The two spent lovers sat up quickly as the main light came on. Elsa entered in her skimpy bra and panties and covered her gaping mouth with her hand.

"Aunt Bree! Mick! You bastards, have you been fucking?"

"Duh! What do you think?" Bree held up her fingers, thick with Mick's ejaculate.

"He's MY boyfriend. You are the worst aunt ever!"

Bree stood up, her figure radiant and glowing, naked as the day she was born.

"Busted! You got me again, I'm so naughty."

She turned to the door to leave.

"And make sure to turn the lights out sweetie, I'm going to shower."

END

123z
123z
825 Followers