Breedee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused once more; she sensed a change, and opened her eyes. He leaned back on his feet, kneeling between her legs. She looked down past her breasts, saw him so strong, so full, hands clasping her thighs, holding her apart, his penis reddish and swollen, the head hard, only inches from her labia. He took himself in one hand, guiding the head—so beautiful, so full of promise—to nestle between her lips. We're going to mate yes please right now enter me, he let his hips move forward ever so slightly, the head pushing so slowly between the lips, parting them, she felt the warm hardness nestling, still time to stop still time to... the head nestled deeper, she looked in fascination as it slowly disappeared, entering her body we're mating oh do it and his shaft, so thick, so full, began to fill her, her lips encasing him, urging him into her, the wetness easing his way, she felt her body joining, they were losing their selfhood, two bodies becoming one, they were one, she felt the hardness in her, filling her, completing her, her vagina clasped him, he entered her fully, they were unity.

Time ceased; their body moved in its own rhythm, ancient as the seas, lips crushed together, tongues twined, hands caressing, infinitely tender, hands on breasts, on chest, back, shoulders, reassuring, mating, her spirit and his soared together, male and female complete at last, as nature intended. Hardness, fullness, moving slowly deep inside her part of their being, withdrawing, each thrust paradise, each withdrawal ecstasy, so deep, their body rippling, covered in a sheen of sweat, growling, clasping desperately. Their kiss broke, she looked into his eyes in delight, her legs clasped his waist, heels pressing into his back, encouraging him to enter her more deeply. He arched, driving into her, revelling in their unity, his penis and her vagina locked, she looked down, his shaft was slick and shining with her juices, he was so powerful, as he thrust deep into her she felt his soft testicles, so full of his seed, pressed against her.

He withdrew, a parting as bitter as an exile, and before she had time to protest he slid up beside her, hands on her shoulders, lifting her to sit upright, urging her to roll over, onto all fours, swift move behind her, entering her, mounting her, hands on her breasts as he leaned over her, his chest against her back, her tits aching as he clasped her, massaging her nipples, fullness thrusting into her, their body resumed its dance, swaying in unison, she heard someone crying aloud, it was she, she saw her face in her mirror, eyelids dark with lust, eyes cloudy and dazed, lips full, breasts swaying beneath, his hands on them, he reared back, taking her with him, biting her shoulders, kissing her neck, hands fierce on her breasts, her belly, her shoulders, pulling her into him, she turned to kiss him over her shoulder.

He leaned back further, kneeling, crouching, extended his legs between hers, let her ride him, she reached down to where they joined, felt his balls between her legs, his penis moving in and out of her, she set the pace, lowering herself hard onto him. Breed me! Harder! Harder! She raised her hips, thrust down, tightening around him, her head back, hair a halo around her, transfigured, an angelic figure, taking her mate, their body trembling with effort, tension building, her arms and legs receiving the dark, warm ecstasy surging in waves from her vagina, her breasts. She needed to kiss him again; he knew, and they rolled over until she was on her back, her legs locked around him once more, his half of their body tensing, taughtening, she could feel his legs driving him into her, his body hardening, focussing his being on the mating. Their kiss was desperate; he raised himself on his arms, eyes closed, lost in the breeding ecstasy; she felt his penis swelling, locking them together, it's going to happen my pussy is tightening around him, come in me come inside me seed me breed me breed me his back arched titanically, driving his hips forward, again, again, penis deep in her, warm, soft wetness clasping, she knew it was the moment, he gasped, she felt the spasm drive his entire body to impale her, penis reaching its ultimate hardness, a jet of white hot fire spurting from his being, deep into her, she cried aloud, another jet, seeding, seeding, his essence taking her forever, she spasmed gigantically, vagina tightening around him, all conscious thought drowned in a flood of light, screaming, pulses of ecstasy shaking her in time to his own, her pussy welcoming his seed, milking him, their body completed itself, their ultimate purpose as male and female fulfilled in that instant. She was a breedee, at last, at last.

They came down slowly, so slowly, locked together, trembling, wordless, soft kisses, caresses, he cradled her head, gently rolled on his back, keeping himself in her, letting her rest atop him, his arms around her, protecting her, letting her drift to sleep, knowing that this night they would mate anew.

12