Breeder turned Breeded Ch. 01

Story Info
Cocky Xander gets a special surprise from an online date.
2.6k words
4.26
68.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Xander-Ray's Match Page-

Full Name: Xander Strauss

Age: 26

Appearance: Dark brown hair, blue eyes, 5'10" tall, 145 lbs (From muscle).

Bio: Just a young man looking for a few one night stands or maybe more? I refuse to use condoms, but don't worry, I'm CLEAN.

-Hazardous's Match Page-

Full Name: Ion Andromeda

Age: 26

Appearance: Copper brown hair, hazel eyes, 6'3" tall, 153 lbs

Bio: Chronically bored and looking for something interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chat Log-

Xander-Ray: Hey Cutie-Pie!

Hazardous: Hey Xander.

Xander-Ray: How've you been, darling?

Hazardous: pretty good. I was waiting for you to get online though. XD

Xander-Ray: Oh really? What for?

Hazardous: I actually have tickets to Pride Vista. Business trip, etc. But I was wondering if you wanted to meet up while I was in town?

Xander-Ray: Oh my god would I!? You can stay at my house if you like, forgo hotel expenses.

Hazardous: No no my boss is paying for that. It's fine. But I would love it if you came and stayed with me for a night.

Xander-Ray: Of course! When are you leaving?

Hazardous: Tomorrow night. I should get there by Wenesday morning, and I'll be done with that day's meeting at about 12-1.

Xander-Ray: Oh my god I can't wait.. <3

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday afternoon.

Xander Strauss adjusted his tie slightly as he stood outside of her hotel door, carrying with him flowers and chocolate. His brown hair was done up and his outfit looked eerily like one of Brenden Urie's many glitter tuxedos. He took a deep breath and rapped his knuckles against the wood.

"Coming!" Ion called as she turned the shower head off, wondering if it was room service or her expected guest. She tucked the towel around her body and held it against her bosom, before opening the door and looking out through the gap that the chain lock left, "Xander!" She said happily before closing the door and unlocking it, before throwing herself onto him in a tight hug.

"Hey Ion." He said sweetly, before a grunt was forced from him at the acceptance of her hug. "Heh heh.. let's get inside hon." He said as he pushed her off gently and walked in, pulling the door closed with his foot around the bottom edge. "I remember you saying you liked Roses, so here you go." He mused as he handed her the flowers and chocolate.

"Awhh Xander you didn't!" She said as she grinned broadly, taking the flowers and putting them on the end table, before slipping a piece of chocolate into her mouth. She offered him one, and he declined.

"Can't hon, on a diet." He mused before he took it from her hand and stuck it into her mouth.

A small squeak sounded from her and she punched him in the shoulder, before swallowing both pieces and laughing. "Asshole."

A thought hit Xander, and he cocked his head slightly, "Seems like an awful coincidence that you got a hotel a block away from my house only a few days after we decided that we trusted each other.. Most other girls won't even consider a meet up until I've known them like at least a year."

Ion shrugged, "Well I liked you, I guess." She hummed, before she walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek, before her hands found his sides and she pulled him closer to her. He was shorter then she thought...

He blushed softly and chuckled, "Well I'm glad.." He said as he reached under her towel and grabbed her inner thigh, brushing his hand upwards towards her unprotected gender..

She slapped his hand and shook a finger at him, "No no, not yet." She demanded, before she grabbed his hand and ushered him over to the bed, shoving him onto it and crawling ontop of him, kissing his neck roughly and leaving a hickey on his skin as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Xander's face ignited red in confusion and embarrassment, what on earth was she doing? The kisses on his neck sent shivers down his spine before he put his hands on her shoulders and tried to push her away, "I-Ion wait I thought-" He was cut off as the woman put a hand over his mouth and pulled her towel away, showing him her nude body and something.. peculiar that he hadn't quite noticed before. None of the pictures she sent showed that..

Ion moved her hand down her body and felt across the tattoo around her belly button, some kind of strange design, and chuckled softly into his ear. Her voice was near a growl when she uncovered his mouth and began to undo his pants, pushing them down his body and shoving them off so they fell off and pooled at his ankles.

Xander kicked his legs up and tried to protest, "Ion, Ion, what are you doing? What is that?" He asked as he arched his back under her and clawed at the sheets, only to feel her hand touch his gender through his boxers and send an unnatural shock of pleasure up his body. He was already hard, and good god that made him throb and ache. "A-Ahh~ P-Please wait.." He sounded defeated, which made him upset. There was no way he was going to give into this..

"Why should I wait? I know this is why you showed up." The woman hummed into his ear as the tattoo began to glow, slowly gaining light as she worked on the man below her, "Just calm down darling... You'll be okay. I've got stuff to make this work, unless you've done this before." She hummed as she reached over the edge of the bed and opened a bottle of lube, the smell of strawberries immediately becoming apparent.

"I've had sex before you know this!" He said as he squirmed, "What do we need lube for?" he asked after he saw the transparent pink fluid and squirmed his legs more, trying to get free as he began to pull at the sheets. He had an idea, Knowing how kinky this girl was...

"Oh come on, Xander. What did I say I was gonna do the first time we met?" She hummed as she cocked her head to the side above him, her long hair falling in locks over his shoulders as she gave him an almost annoyed look.

But.. Xander did remember. Back when they had first met online and she forced him to play the submissive side she had said something about breeding with him.. he was always really into 'breeding' a woman, but the cicumstances with which she said it puzzled him, hence why he remembered it so well. "I-Ion no we can't.." he stuttered, not sure how to take this as he felt the girl's gender begin to rub against his through his boxers. That tattoo was a foreign color of glowing turquoise, looking like something out of a black light poster, and when Ion opened her eyes just to make eyecontact and cock an eyebrow at him, he noticed there were flecks of that same bright blue in her irises.

"What do you mean we can't? You always talked about how pregnant women were so sexy, so why can't we?" She asked as she shoved his boxers down and elicted a groan from his body, one that was only more amplified when he felt his head touch her pussy lips.

She wasn't wrong, he had to admit, pregnant women were incredibly sexy, and imagining Ion with a swelled out tummy full of his children made his heart race, but they couldn't do that! Although as he watched her hips rub on his throbbing cock and kept an interested eye on that tattoo, he felt like Ion had this all figured out. "I'm not sure... I-I don't wanna put you through that.." he muttered, looking for any way to stall her and slow her down.

She did stop at that last bit, "What? Do you propose we do it the other way then?" The girl asked as she raised an eyebrow at him, "We can still breed, but I won't be in any pain at all."

Xander blinked. "Other way? What other way? There's another.. what?" He asked, not sure if he heard her right or if she was just in fact crazy. She didn't understand some things, so he assumed she was kinda slow, but he had noticed that she was getting better the longer he talked to her.

"Oh not many people know about it!" Ion said happily, "In fact not many people can do it. But I can." She hummed, before grabbing his side's and roughly flipping him over onto his belly. She giggled softly, menacingly almost, as she began to drizzle the lubrication onto his ass and let it slick that entire area up. She rubbed her hands over his skin and got it everywhere, before she poked his cheek with one slippery, strawberry scented finger.

Upon being flipped over Xander gave out a yelp of protest, once again clawing at the bed sheets. Fuck fuck fuck! He did not want to take it up the ass, whatever 'it' was, and he would do damned near anything to get away. "Ion stop! Whatever alternative way to babymaking this is I don't want it get off!" He cried, almost completely panicking now and writhing under the woman's legs that were straddled over him.

Ion giggled, this time her voice slightly different--deeper? Tinnier? Shriller? He couldn't pin point what changed--and pressed something hot and hard against his asshole. It was rather big, bigger then any of the strap ons she occasionally showed off to him, and good god did that scare the poor lad. Some of the strap ons she had would have been too much for him to take, now what was this real feeling shit? He craned his neck to look back at her and saw that her appearance changed dramatically. Her breasts were bigger, she was curvier, her hair was far longer and with glowig blue tips, and to finish it off that rune on her belly was stretched out by her swelled up belly. He didn't know what had happened, and he didn't know what the fuck was happening, but Jesus Christ he did know that she was fucking sexy in this state. He caught himself staring, hardly aware of the thing against his ass until it pushed in, stretching him incredibly as a harsh gasp tore from his chest followed by another fit of resistance.

"Get it out, get it out, get it out, get it out, oh my god Ion PLEASE!" Xander cried, his face getting red and a cold sweat breaking out on his body. It didn't hurt, and that was freaking him out more then anything. It kind of felt good, and deep down he felt his body wanting to push back against it and take more of it inside.. but he wasn't going to do that. He couldn't. He still had some dignity left if he could survive this.. but what even was this? He looked back, his curiosity rekindled and caught a glimpse of a teal and glowing turquoise.. thing. It was attached to her hips, and it sure as all bloody hell looked like a natural dick, but it wasn't shaped right. It looked more like one of those crazy ovipositors that she showed--

Oh god.

Ion heard his begging and just chuckled, putting one hand on his hip to hold him steady and using her other to grab him by the hair and turn his horrified gaze towards her. "Nope. Take it you little slut! You know you like it, don't try to deny it." She hissed, a venomous grin coming to her face as she suddenly shoved a good few inches of her strange cock into him, making him watch as she moved forward, her tits bouncing and her muscles tensing around her belly.

A stifled moan immediately sounded from him, his entire body tensing as he tried to force it to reject the intruder, but his cock said otherwise and caught his focus with how much it was throbbing. He could feel his climax creeping slowly up and tried to will it away as he felt her shove deeper into him, the girl cock shoving against his sensitive prostate and making another moan sound from his stimulated body. "Ion ion ion... Please... Oh my goood~" He didn't even try to keep his voice in a reasonable range this time, letting it hit his surprisingly natural sounding upper octave as he felt his mind cloud over. No.. he could not give in to her tantalizing dirty talking and amazing feeling girl cock. Or.. he thought that, until panic resurfaced again at the feeling of something rather large pressing against his ass from inside of her strange girl dick. The first thing his mind placed with the feeling was that video of the ovipositor being demonstrated, and he clawed at the sheets again. "No no no Ion what are you doing?! Stop stop stop stop stop stop!!!" He begged, tears beginning to form in his eyes as he felt himself spread open--painfully so this time--and the odd thing forced inside. He stuck his tongue out and panted hard, nearly hyperventilating as a second soon followed, a strange clear slime being produced with each one that ran out of his ass and down over his cock.

"You make a good little womb for me, baby~" Ion cooed as she ran her hand over his back soothingly as a few more could be felt transferring from her swelled out tummy to his insides. He felt each one pushing the first further into him and the more that were put in the less actual thought could get through. He hung his head down between his arms and looked down, seeing the horrifying sight of the eggs moving along within him and making his almost-abs swell outwards slightly. He felt his muscles tense around her and the eggs, before Ion grabbed his side's harshly and yanked him back against her. He let out a loud, frantic moan as he felt her bottom out inside of him and more of the eggs enter his overstimulated body. He faintly heard her say something, but it was hard to focus on her words as he watched his belly swell out and felt the amazing feeling as each egg pressed hard against his prostate. Good god he felt like such a little bitch each time one made even more of a drooling idiot out of him as it crossed his prostate.

Ion watched with high interest as the poor male tried to cope, and a sadistic smile came across her face as she reached down and grabbed his attention begging cock, making a strangled cry sound from the male. Shivers of an orgasm began to wrack through him, but he fought them off with what little mind he had as she began to ever so gently play with the nerves in his gender.

That combined with the incredibly out of place feeling of his stomach distending nearly to what he thought was the limit, he couldn't hold out against the teasing. "H-Hah... Ion P-Please slow... D-down... I-I can't taaaAAKE THIS!!" He moaned out the last bit as a rough, muscle tensing, light headedness causing, insane orgasm wracked his body and he sounded off a decidedly unmanly moan as his body cooled down from it.

Soon after, once the poor male got his breath, he realized that no more eggs had been put in. He glanced down and swallowed hard, seeing how large his belly had become and feeling even more light headed, before he swayed slightly and passed out.