Breeding a Future Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cast him a flirty smile and winked her marehood at him, facing her parents so they could not quite see her openness, even if it was inferred. Swallowing, Christian struggled out to look as the mare burbled on in a stream of conversation, tail flicking back and forth so his eye was constantly drawn to her winking cunny. He could have cursed her in that moment, as much as he loved her, as his cock swelled within his sheath, plumping out obviously.

"Christian, I already have several mares in mind for you," she gushed, more life in the fluid dance of her body than he had seen in days, if not weeks. "Aisling has inferred that she would like to spend time with Christian and we are all understand what she means, do we not?"

She didn't wait for an answer and ploughed on.

"There is also Nandag, Madisyn, Innis, Marsaili, Alina and, of course, Karin. None of these mares have taken life partners as yet."

Christian tried not to react when the filly's name was mentioned, something tightening within his chest.

"They will all, I am confident, be interested in this proposition, this endeavour to bring magic and life back to our herd."

Moirin chuckled at her daughter, exhaling softly as the younger mare pranced and flicked up her hooves, showing off for her partner.

"Oh, Christian!" Celeste dropped a kiss on his cheek. "It will be the most amazing event -- a celebration! I shall count the minutes!"

"We will have to secure potions ahead of time," Caderyn interjected. "Do not forget that we must ensure Christian has everything he requires to complete the task. It is, however, a very pleasurable task."

He caught Christian's eye and winked, his gaze portraying nothing but innocence even as Moirin squealed and poked her horn into his side. Caderyn and Celeste chuckled, the mare lifting her front hooves from the floor as she bobbed her muzzle.

"Of course, I am confident we shall..."

Celeste trailed off, head drooping as she swayed on her hooves, eyes glazed and unfocused. Christian rushed to her side, supporting her with the bulk of her body as her hooves splayed, tail lax over her hindquarters. Her father snorted and jumped, muscles shuddering as his daughter struggled for balance.

"Celeste! What's wrong?" Christian nudged her neck, trying to glean a response. "Are you sick? Did you eat something funny? Should I call a doctor?"

"What's a doctor?" She said, eyes bleary. "I am not unwell, Christian, I am sorry to frighten you. I only felt faint for a moment. I am quite well now, I did not mean to cause such a disturbance."

Celeste and her mother exchanged a look that Christian could not fathom as the older mare started forward, eyeing her daughter all over as if she was going to turn into a snake before her very eyes.

Caderyn, on the other hand, was not quite so composed. The stallion danced and jumped from side to side, pushing himself off his hind hooves with the strength of a younger stallion.

"Celeste, are you confident you are quite well?" Her father stretched out his nose to her, reaching for her with tendrils of magic. "This is most unlike you. Has something happened? Are you taken ill?"

"Leave the poor mare alone, Caderyn." Moirin gently supported Celeste on the other side, keeping her between Christian and herself. "She needs to rest a while. It has been a long day, has it not, Celeste? Were you not up at first light?"

The mare nodded sheepishly.

"Yes, mother. I left the castle early this morning. I did not think anyone would have noticed. I tried to be as quiet as possible."

Christian started.

"Celeste, why did you leave the castle without me?"

The mare licked her lips and looked up at him, abashed.

"I wanted to think. The gryphon threat has been...how do you say it? It has also been preying on my mind. I needed to think and sleep deserted me too early this morning."

He nodded. He could understand that, though he certainly didn't want her to worry. Caderyn snorted and, as if he didn't quite believe the mares, looked them over from head to hoof until Moirin chased him off with a snap and flick of her tail.

"We are quite well, thank you, you old nag. Please, let Celeste rest. This is nothing that a good night of sleep will not cure."

Caderyn hoisted his head up high and shook his mane off his neck.

"If that is what you claim..." He trailed off doubtfully. "Then please rest, Celeste. This conversation and the detail entailed may be undertaken at a later time when you are less fatigued."

Celeste exhaled slowly, a smile returning to her muzzle. She suddenly struck Christian as much older than her years, although they were technically close in age.

"Thank you, father, I will make sure that I rest for the remainder of the day."

Despite her condition, she shot Christian a cheeky look, her tongue poking out from the corner of his mouth so only he could see.

"And Christian shall take further steps towards saving the herd. He will have much to tell me of your plans and which mares will step forward by the next morning, if my instinct speaks correctly of this."

12