Breeding a Future Ch. 06

Story Info
Karin hunts Christian down for mating and the gryphons plot
4.5k words
4.61
9.7k
7
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Loving a Unicorn

Breeding a Future

Chapter Six

Karin followed Christian around the village for days after their group mating session, although she no longer kept her distance. Celeste assured him that she did not object to her presence and even took advantage of being observed, stopping in the centre of the village with her cunny winking and demanding that he breed her. Christian wasn't in a position to argue and mounted her eagerly every time, filling her with all the seed he had, tail twitching as he ejaculated. Karin watched intently and, after some cajoling, joined them in mating, teasing Christian's cock with her lips and tongue until he put his weight over her hindquarters and bred her until her legs shook.

Christian could not get the filly out of his head as he trotted through the village late one night, sleeplessness at his hooves. How long would it take for his foals to be born? Surely some of the mares should have caught by now? There was no way of telling until they started to show and the wait was nerve wracking. He could not help but think that all his efforts would bring more stallions into the herd too late to help anything and they would all be doomed regardless. Nothing would have made any difference and everything would have been for naught. He snorted and lowered his head, mental darkness trapping him like a vice.

He started as a white shape ghosted in front of him from behind a shelter, shivering through the darkness. The stallion's heart pounded.

"Karin!" He admonished, trying to keep his tone steady. "What are you doing here? You scared me nearly half to death."

The filly smiled sweetly, ears twitching, and touched her nose to his. He exhaled softly, kissing her lips, and leaned into her, her scent pouring over him. It felt like it had been too long since he had been with her -- far, far too long. The filly pressed closer, ducking her head down against his chest as they embraced, breathing quicker as they snuffled and snorted. Christian groaned and nuzzled down the arch of her neck, admiring the beauty of her gleaming, white coat.

"I wouldn't have thought that you could be scared, Christian."

She turned and presented, showing off her multiple udders and fat, heavy teats, gravity pulling them down towards the ground. Her pussy, spotted with the tiniest flecks of grey within the soft, petal-perfect pink, winked and pulled up as if to draw him in through its visual effect along. He stared, hypnotised, and bobbed his head, cock dropping instantly. The filly just had that effect on him.

She nickered, eyes bright.

"Mount me! I have been wanting you since our first mating, Christian." Her eyes shone pleadingly. "Please, make me your mare, make me your mare again."

A hint of Celeste rang through her words -- clearly she had taken the older mare's teachings to heart -- and he obediently and lovingly mounted her, feeling her rock and steady herself beneath him. But she had started it and, by the stars above, he was going to finish it and fill her up. He felt a twinge of unease -- he'd never mated another mare without Celeste being there -- and imagined his sweetheart watching from the shadows, awaiting the opportune moment in which to dart out and demand to be bred, eyes burning like embers in the night.

The filly grunted as his flat cock-tip pressed to her winking cunny, sliding slickly through her juices. Christian groaned. She was soaked, her marehood squeezing out her arousal as she flexed eagerly, opening herself for him. Taking the invitation, he pushed in and lost himself in the breeding, grinding deeper and deeper. His shaft stretched out her young tunnel and he eagerly poured his magic into his length and balls, using it to take the place of Celeste's potions and give the filly as much pleasure as possible. His orbs swelled, impossible virile, and his length gently widened her passage, the very tip kissing her cervix. Eyes rolling back into her head, Karin groaned and begged to be bred. He was only too happy to oblige.

Thrusting deep, Christian pushed his body up against hers, balls slapping up to her stretched marehood and throbbing clitoris with the sheer depth of his thrust. The filly groaned and nickered warmly as he used all the skill at his disposal to enlarge his member, all for her pleasure. She stiffened as he grew inside her, his girth widening, but her worried neigh quickly transformed into a high-pitched whinny of pleasure that Christian was sure would drive the whole herd from their bed chambers.

His thicker shaft drove into her, pushing out her arousal around his slick length as he thrust. Eyes rolling back into his head, the stallion nickered to his partner and ducked his head down to press his cheek to the flat of her neck, just in front of her withers. He lost himself in her scent, thrusting over and over again, the motion coming as naturally to him as drinking water from a pool. Karin stomped and tightened around his shaft and he thought she was trying to clench, wink and show off, but could not with how thickly he filled her. The thought stirred a greater need in him and the desire to fill her tight marehood with his seed thrummed through the stallion and he snorted heavily, warm breath washing over the filly's neck. It would not be long for either of them. Trembling on the edge of climax, Karin neighed and pushed back into him, coaxing him that slight bit deeper that had shivering like he had when mating with Celeste for the very first time all over again.

Yet there were many, many more times to come and too much pleasure to be had to restrain oneself. Christian gripped the filly tightly as heat tingled through him to the tips of his ears. She squealed and rocked over the edge into climax, her mind better equipped to handle the deluge of pleasure than it had their first time together. She swayed and twitched her hindquarters up beneath him in imitation of a buck, though could not find the energy in herself to actually buck as Christian rammed balls deep into her.

Beneath the moonlight, their bodies became one and Christian neighed proudly as he spilled his seed within her, no longer caring who they disturbed in their liaison of lust and love. He doubted that it would be the last time and his heart warmed at the thought of spending more time with the filly. Her sweet nature made her irresistibly sexy and, by the gods, he was sure she knew it. She had a hold on him and she damn well knew it too.

Semen throbbing up his cock in thick, viscous spurts, he bit her withers, teeth digging in hard enough to scuff through her coat and leave a bruise on the skin. He feared she would kick out at the bite -- merely a love nip -- but her moans grew louder as she climaxed on his length, marehood tightening to such an extent that he feared he would never be able to pull out again, so fierce was the grip of her body on his magically enlarged shaft.

The stallion nickered, releasing her withers and working his jaw, exhaustion drowning him as if someone had upended a bucket over his head. He bet the filly would have loved that. A stallion to breed her forever, trapped in her twitching cunny while she demanded orgasm after orgasm and a foal seeded in her belly. Karin panted, head lowered as she dragged in much needed breaths, the last vestiges of orgasm setting her body aglow.

Dismounting, Christian let his cock slide regretfully from her beautifully winking passage and nuzzled the arch of her neck. With the stars twinkling above, he bowed to the ground and nickered for her to join him, horn glowing with a dim light that served to illuminate their closeness. Pushing herself into the crook of Christian's legs, Karin laid her head on his withers and exhaled softly, a smile on her lips even as her eyelids drooped.

The filly nestled into his side as he whispered sweetness in her ear, sleepily watching the flick of her tail over her stretched marehood as she responded to his wishes and told him of her life. Many years within the unicorn herd had taught her much and he drank in her knowledge, amazed at the life she had led. Adventures in the wild, encounters with gryphons... He smiled at the notion that she could have been a young Celeste. She would certainly be as fearless and as strong as his mare, he could not doubt that.

Every word brought him that little bit closer to her and he closed his eyes, seeing only a future where both she and Celeste stood by his side. He closed his eyes. How would it work? It was a thought for waking hours, not the silken solitude of the night.

His head shot up, eyes wide and nostrils twitching at the scent that came to him on the breeze. His cock hardened, pushing out of its sheath when it was, for once, unwanted. That scent was too familiar to be ignored and his heart leapt, a whinny tickling at his throat. He bit his lip. He may have had a watcher in the shadows after all, maybe even the one he craved.

The filly burbled on, oblivious to his sudden distraction.

"Christian, you have --"

"Wait, Karin! Karin, quiet!"

Christian hissed and pushed the filly behind him, ears pricked.

"What's Celeste doing out?" Karin whispered, poking her head around his rump.

The stallion shook his head.

"I have no idea but..." He hesitated, the words teetering on the tip of his tongue. "But perhaps it would be wisest to find out."

He looked the filly over, expression softening.

"Go home, Karin. Perhaps the morning will find us with more time to spend with one another."

The filly's eyes sparkled.

"You had best make that a promise!"

The filly skipped off, his seed still leaking from her winking marehood, and he shook his head. How could the filly still be horny after all that? But he had more pressing concerns to think about. Shaking his mane off his neck, he placed his hooves with utmost care, choosing spots where there were no twigs to snap or crack and announce his presence.

Whether she wanted to be followed or not, he would find out where Celeste was going.

He followed the mare at a distance, his sensitive hearing picking up the sound of her passage as she moved further and further away from the unicorn village. Something fluttered in his chest. She couldn't just be going for a late night walk. Something far more serious was going on as the mare stole away, hooves ghosting over the grass.

He hung back on the edge of the trees as she strode across a clearing, staying carefully out of sight. Was the mare worried? There was a stutter in her stride. He'd thought things were getting better within the unicorn herd. Was Celeste so worried that she'd taken to walking after dark on a regular basis? He tried not to think of what he had been out doing -- with Karin, no less -- while his love had supposedly been wrapped up in worry.

Dawn touched the treetops when Celeste finally halted at a wooden structure, supposedly her final destination. The structure appeared to be some manner of keep, not dissimilar to the speedy erecting of a motte-and-bailey castle, thrown together hastily as one encroached on enemy territory and defended one's borders. It was in disrepair and the perimeter wall leaned to the inside, wooden poles straining against ropey strands of twine, which seemed to be all that was holding it together. Just who had done such a terrible job of putting together a shelter?

Looking it over as his eyes adjusted to the flicker of early light, Christian gasped and shuddered backwards, afraid that Celeste would have heard, standing before what appeared to be a gate with an expectant tilt to her head. It was not a shelter -- no. It was far too large for that. It was a gryphon castle. His heart sank. It was an outpost thrown together to protect them from attack while they prepared their own. His heart hammered in his chest and he strained forward, eyes bulging as his mare -- Celeste! -- stood in the open, completely undefended. Angling her head to tap her horn politely on the gate, she neighed loudly, horn aglow with a pale blue sheen.

A tawny gryphon popped his head up from the other side of the wall and gripped the top of the poles between his forepaws, beak parted to reveal a slice of hungry, red maw. Christian tensed, magic at the ready to leap to his love's defence. What on earth was she doing? He didn't want to trust that she knew what she was doing any more. Christian shifted his weight, weaving his head back and forth, back and forth. He wanted to get her out of there, scoop her up and away from the gryphons. He snorted and shook his head. She had to have some reason for approaching them! Trembling, Christian held fast, though every muscle screamed at him to act.

Eyeing the mare, the gryphon screeched and flapped, a scattering of feathers drifting down to rest at Celeste's hooves. The unicorn didn't flinch.

"Who goes there?" The guard demanded, talons flashing with metal in the early morning sunlight.

"Celeste."

The wind picked her mane and batted it against her neck as the gryphon looked her up and down. Christian would have said that there was a calculating look in his eye as the unicorn waited, tail still and flat against her rump, but did not know enough about gryphon-kind to claim such a fact with certainty. He tensed, leaning forward almost out of his hiding place, and stifled a whinny as the gryphon disappeared.

The gate creaked open in a shudder of sawdust and the brown gryphon reappeared on the ground, standing slightly shorter than the fully grown unicorn. He had a younger, ganglier stride as if he had not quite grown into himself and, keeping his body between Celeste and the gate, strutted back and forth. His long tail swayed sinuously as he preened.

"Celeste?" He sneered, clacking his beak. "Is that all they call you?"

The unicorn lifted her head and the gryphon followed her every move, eyes as intent as those of a feline stalking its prey.

"That is correct," she replied evenly, her tone giving nothing away.

"Well, I am Moongleam Shattered-Feather of the Derrenis tribe. We are the fiercest and most terrifying of all gryphons in the lands! You cannot be anyone of importance if you only come before us with one name."

"One name is all that is needed."

The gryphon fluffed up his feathers and cackled, shaking his head. Celeste sighed and scraped a hoof through the bare earth, scuffing a line through it. Christian's heart beat as if it was trying to force its way out through his chest.

"I am here to meet with Sharptalon. He is expecting me."

The gryphon's cackle cut short and he stared, amber eyes unblinking.

"So you are the one..."

He trailed off, shook himself and disappeared back into the stronghold. Celeste watched him go, ears twitching in the first hint of uncertainty.

"Well then?" The gryphon squawked faintly from within, out of Christian's sight. "Are you coming or are you going to stand out there all night? Have no mind, it makes no difference to me."

Celeste followed the gryphon inside and Christian hurled himself into an action a moment too late -- the gates were already swinging closed as he shot into the shadows by the wall, sliding to a hasty stop before he smacked straight into it. He stared through the crack between the makeshift 'doors' as a white, blurred shape paced further away until she disappeared entirely behind a shelter. Stifling a nicker, the stallion half-reared and ducked his head back and forth, snorting as he sought entry, though none was forthcoming.

Breath coming shortly, he tried to keep himself under control, panic rising and forcing his mind into two distinct modes: fight or flight? Every animal possessed the instinct, only he could not, could never allow Celeste to put herself in harm's way. He stomped. It had gone too far! He had to follow, he just had to make sure she was okay, that she knew what she was doing. He shivered to think she was walking willingly into the hangman's noose, standing with his nose to the gate where the shadows enveloped his body. Celeste knew what she was doing...didn't she?

No. He would make sure she was safe. Christian steeled himself, dredging up every last scarp of courage he possessed, knowing that there were god knows how many gryphons lurking behind the gate. Rapping his horn sharply on the post beside the wobbling gate -- it really was just a pretence at a stronghold -- Christian held his breath. The gryphon guard popped his head over the wall, squawked and yanked his head back, seeing no threat. Again, the stallion tapped his horn on the wall, careful to keep himself tucked in to the foot of it, knowing that, with every passing second, Celeste was further away from him. He screwed up his muzzle, heart fluttering into a panicked drum. He had to act quickly!

The gryphon muttered and, finding nothing to investigate, disappeared from view. Christian pressed himself against the wall behind the 'hinge of the gate and held his breath, throwing magic over himself like a cloak. He'd seen Celeste do it many times on their little adventures together and only hoped he remembered how to complete the 'spell'. It was the only hope he had of following her. The air around him shimmered and he closed his eyes as the gate bumped open, catching on tussocks of grass where it did not move across a level plane.

There was no squawk or warning screech and he tentatively opened his eyes to see the gryphon stalking back and forth, his gait jerky and uneven. The air glimmered around the stallion and he exhaled a breath he had not known he'd held. He'd been able to do more magic -- how, he did not know -- since the mating session. Perhaps it had been an awakening of sorts? He doubted the gryphon would be interested in the matter. Bouncing into the air, he flapped twice and shrieked. Christian's ears rang.

"So have it!"

Twigs snapped underfoot, leonine tail lashing.

"Who goes there? Are you friend or foe? Jared, if that is you, show yourself this instance. I'll not have any of my guards playing hide and seek like fledglings. This is war, I tell you -- war!"

The gryphon shrieked and flapped, lifting his body from the ground in a harried flurry of feathers. He looked through the stallion, swinging his head from left to right. Christian tensed. The gryphon nearly upon him, blissfully oblivious. He clacked his beak. The stallion steeled himself. It was time.

Dropping his shield, he wrapped his magic around the gryphon's beak and held him fast, horn glowing fiercely. No warning ripped itself from his throat as his eyes grew as wide as the orange disk of the rising sun, wings beating wildly, uselessly -- a caged bird that knew he had no escape. Leaning in closed to the gryphon, Christian glared into a pair of dark slits, the gryphon's ear tufts twitching madly.

The gryphons had his Celeste. The stallion stomped, ears back.

"This is not a war you are going to win."

Turning his head, he struck the gryphon sharply on the side of his head with his horn. Unicorn horn was as unyielding as steel and a single blow was all it took to drop the gryphon effortlessly to the ground, unconscious. Christian averted his eyes from the unmoving body and nudged it into the foot of the wall where it would not be discovered too swiftly. If undisturbed, he warranted that the gryphon would be out cold until morning broke good and proper. Hopefully that would be all the time he needed.

Slipping through the narrowest gap he could manage, Christian pulled the gate closed at his heels. He threw his cloaking magic back up, walking slowly and carefully through a cluster of rough and tumble shelters. Oddly crafted from bound together tree trunks and branches, like something a primitive human would have put together, they had been covered haphazardly in leaves. An imitation roof? It wouldn't keep the rain out. They wouldn't last and spoke of inhabitants that were not planning to stay put for very long.

12