Breeding a Future Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As terrifying a notion as it was, Vale confirmed it, dragging himself with much yawning from his shelter as morning broke. Christian's love and faith for Celeste and the herd could be the only thing that had generated such increased magical power in mares who had previously not exhibited any signs of being exemplary in the field of magic. Although, the stallion itched to study them, to find out what they were now capable of, he was chased off with pinned back years and playful snaps. They told him off, teasing that he'd have to slip out of his shaft and into something more comfortable if he wanted to test their magical abilities. The stallion paced back home with mutters on his lips but a plumper sheath than he had arrived with.

The king and queen grilled Christian until he nearly keeled over from exhaustion and concluded, with his eyelids drooping, that, from Vale's research, unicorns were more powerful with a greater percentage of unicorns engaging in mating. There was no complication in it -- only simplicity. Christian swayed as facts and figures and wispy notions spun dizzyingly around his brain. He swayed, head lowering. The stallion's nose brushed the ground and he gave a long sigh as Celeste pressed to his side.

He just wanted his bed and his mare. The conversation rolled on without him and he bobbed his muzzle occasionally, giving the pretence of engagement the best he could. He bit his lip and thought about rolling his eyes, but the motion required too much energy -- energy that he didn't have.

One thing he did manage to catch, however, was that, with this new information in mind, they wanted his wedding with Celeste to go ahead as quickly as possible to strengthen the magic in the herd. That was, only if he was okay with that. What stallion would refuse saying his vows to such a beautiful mare? There had been talk for some time of them being wed and, when it came right down to it, the unicorns didn't hesitate to make decisions.

And so it was settled, as simply as coming to an agreement over the evening meal. Christian chuckled, half-asleep, and told the king and queen that Celeste wouldn't even need a white dress as she was already as pure white as newly fallen snow. Caderyn and Moirin stared blankly back at him.

Christian swallowed and smiled cheekily, though it came off a bit crazed in his drowsy state. Maybe he would have to explain that joke to them another time. And he had one more important matter to attend to as they were finally released from the medical shelter, his wounds tended to as much as their magic and potions allowed. Thankfully, none were deep and Celeste had escaped completely unscathed physically, although there was a downtrodden nuance to her gait. Christian pushed his muzzle into her shoulder and breathed in her scent.

"Celeste..." He drew her attention gently as they made their way back from the temporary medical shelter. "You know how your father is talking about us being married as soon as possible?"

She bobbed her muzzle sleepily, eyelids drooping as the sun rose higher in the morning sky, lifting her hooves only just high enough to clear the grass with every step.

"Mmm..." She murmured an incoherent word. "Yes. Yes, I recall."

Christian stopped her under an oak tree, their hooves crushing green leaves as older, drier sorts crinkled brown and broken. But where the new shoots sprouted on the age-old tree, the old must also be cast off.

It was time to cast off the old and embrace the new.

Awkwardly, Christian dropped to one knee, his opposite foreleg outstretched. The movement came off as more of a bow than anything else, something a circus equine would perform. Yet he had Celeste's full attention. She pulled her head back, nostrils flared.

"Christian?"

He smiled up at her as he inclined his horn gracefully, putting every ounce of love into the subtle motion despite the blood splatters still marking his coat.

"Celeste..." He whispered, so soft that his voice was but the lick of a summer breeze. "Would you do me the greatest honour of marrying me?"

The unicorn stood stock still, muscles quivering, and then leapt for him, bowling him in a tangle of limbs sideways to the grass. The mare kissed him all over his muzzle until her lips crashed into his and their tongues battled playfully between their muzzles despite the exhaustion wracking their limbs.

When they broke the kiss, the duo were panting, sides heaving with spent energy. Celeste squirmed and rolled Christian on to his back, resting her body comfortably on top of his as her hind legs slid off his rump to trap him.

"It is not as if I am going to deny you, Christian!" She squealed, laying her head down along his neck. "Yes! I will marry you!"

"Couldn't you just have said yes?" He gasped as she lunged and nipped his chin, a stinging love-bite.

Celeste giggled and ducked her head shyly, peering up at her stud through a haze of white forelock.

"Perhaps I could have simply answered in such a plain fashion. Would you have, however, expected any less of me?"

She wriggled and any words Christian may have had fled his lips as she rubbed over his sheath, his shaft dropping in instant response. The mare snorted and brushed his throat with her lips, shifting her weight to allow his length room to grow, flooding with blood and drawing it from other, more thoughtful, locations. The mare smirked and curled her forelegs around his, laying them on either side of his shoulders as he rolled on his back, finding himself in no position to be pushing the mare off him. Christian's ears slanted to the sides and he chuckled, abashed, as arousal trickled down on to his balls, the unicorn's marehood clearly winking and pulsing out of his sight, wanting what his body had to offer.

A passing couple of mares watched their antics, both clad in a black coat as dark as the deepest night, as Celeste trapped her stallion against the ground and rubbed his shaft between their bodies. The nearest mare rolled her eyes and snorted, tossing her head as if affronted by the display, although a good-natured smile tugged at her lips.

"Those two..." She shook herself, grinning. "It is a shade early in the day for them, is it not?"

Christian and Celeste begged to differ.

12