Breeding a Future Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are not the only one who is enjoying themselves at the ceremony, Christian." She threw him a flirty wink. "Would you like to watch the next time I am bred?"

The stallion groaned and leaned towards her, unable to do anything besides nod his muzzle fervently and repeatedly. Celeste laughed. She neighed loudly, bouncing off her front hooves, and another stallion trotted through the frolicking, mating and playing herd, ears pricked and hooves flicked up. Vale dipped his large, dun face to share breath with Celeste, nuzzling her cheek and down the line of her neck. Christian blushed, ears going pink, and started as Karin pressed up to his side, watching every bit as avidly as he. The sly Celeste grinned and winked to her audience, presenting her winking marehood.

"Vale shall not mind occupying me while Karin takes good care of you, Christian," she nickered, ducking her head beneath the older stallion's neck coyly. "Do not think to let me interrupt you."

Vale opened his mouth but Celeste was too impatient to let him talk, whipping her head around to bite him -- lightly -- on the neck. The stallion squealed and half-reared, pink and grey shaft dropping as the mare swung her hindquarters into him, marehood winking furiously. Her wedding lingerie was in disarray and Christian surreptitiously wrapped his magic around it, pulling it back into place the best he could as his friend mounted his mate. Dropping his weight softly on Celeste's back, the dun stallion lipped at her mane and thrust, the head of his cock sliding over her plump marehood, twitching and swollen with arousal.

She huffed and lifted a hind hoof as the stallion thrust and missed for a second time but he swiftly appeased her, readjusting himself and catching his cock-tip in her marehood just as she winked, sex pulsing open. The mare stomped and whinnied as she was impaled, Vale driving in past the medial ring in a single thrust. His shaft pulsed with blood and the mare groaned, pushing back on to him as if to silently beg for more. Vale was only too happy to deliver, slamming in to the hilt and giving Celeste every inch she craved.

Christian watched with his jaw dropped, a pool of salvia collecting beneath his tongue. Karin bumped her head into his shoulder, below his withers, and shot him a cheeky wink, tail flicking. Christian gulped and swallowed sheepishly, nuzzling the dip of her back.

"We shouldn't allow them to have all the fun," she suggested.

Though her eyes gleamed with plans, Christian already had something in mind and scrabbled down on his forelegs, hindquarters comically raised, as he raced to get into position before the filly beat him to the punch. He rolled on to his back, forelegs bent and tucked up to his chest, and squirmed beneath the filly, dodging her hooves as she pranced. She craned her neck to see what he was doing.

"Christian!"

Wrapping his magic around her, he thrust his head up, lips parted, and pulled her down towards him at the same time. Her legs bent enough to bring her udders to his muzzle and he sucked them into his mouth hungrily, playing his tongue over two teats at once. The filly shook and groaned, rolling her head from side to side. Her sex winked, pushing out his seed and her juices to slop messily to the grass between her hind hooves, not far from Christian's withers. He shuddered, cock dropped and twitching over his stomach. He already wanted to feel her quiver through orgasm again, his cock deep in her wonderful marehood.

"Oh, Christian..."

He poured his magic into her udders, increasing their sensitivity tenfold as the filly rocked forward in jerky little motions as if she was being bred. She shuddered and twitched as his muzzle did its work, drawing her to the peak of orgasm and backing her off over and over again. As much as she pleased and stamped, Christian kept her going, using his magic to massage and rub her udders as he sucked, swapping teats so that none was left unattended.

Karin threw her head back and whinnied, stamping in place. Snorting, eyes intent on Celeste and Vale as the stallion's cock slammed into her, drawing back glistening with the mixture of their juices. She licked her lips, wishing she had her lips wrapped around Vale's cock, tasting Celeste on her lips again.

The mare clenched her teeth as the stallion's thrusts sped up, driving rapidly into her with a lewd, wet squelch. Shuddering suddenly, Vale started and craned his head around, wide eyed at a blue blob that had wrapped itself around his tail. Karin nickered, pleased that her creation had found another to please -- and one so particularly deserving of the heightened delight it had to offer. The blue mass wriggled, tentacles flying, and drove a thick shaft shaped like a stallion's member into his twitching pucker, tentacles sliding down to cradle and tease his balls.

The stallion's neck arched and he grunted throatily, thrusts abruptly shaky as if he had become weak-legged. Magical shaft working under his tail, his breath came in harsh pants as he drove into Celeste, pushing her into a loud, whinnying orgasm as he allowed himself to be subjected to the toy's whim. Karin whinnied, erotic delight assaulting her mind. Clearly Vale had certain inclinations that he had not let on to others before if that was what her creation deemed he wanted!

Karin gasped as the pleasure around her teats and udders increased, Christian no longer backing. He lashed her teats with his thick, fleshy tongue as if it was the last night they would ever spend together. Heat building in her belly, she snorted and gasped loudly, breath ripped from her as orgasm came with no warning. Stars burst before her eyes and the filly half-tottered on her back legs, off-balance until Christian quickly steadied her with aid of his magic. Suckling, he nipped the tips of her teats, drawing pleasure into minute electric shocks, and Karin groaned deeply as wave after wave rippled through her, claiming her body for its own.

Vale was not far off climax himself, breeding Celeste with his cheeks and ears burning. The stallion shook between arching back into Karin's magical toy and driving into the mare beneath him. In the end, as the shaft sped up, stretching him further, instinct won out and he thrust and thrust until he spilled his seed with a masculine neigh, balls pulling up closer to his body. Coming back to herself, Karin took the opportunity of Vale's orgasm to squirm away from Christian's teasing lips, flopping over his stomach and lapping the head of his cock. She grinned as he groaned and begged playfully for mercy. Two could play at that game!

As Vale slipped off Celeste's back, the mare shook out the tension from her neck, tail flagged and pushed to the side to continue showing off her marehood. She wished she could see it for herself, pumped full of semen in a delicious creampie, and licked her lips, turning her attention to her stallion on his back with a teasing filly sprawled over him.

Leaving the tired stallion to recover, stretched out on his side on the grass as the blue toy slipped away from his rump to balance between his ears, Celeste trotted up to Christian with a spring in her step. Vale's semen leaked from her well-used marehood with every stride, winking and pulsing as much as ever.

"Now that I am suitably bred, Christian..." Celeste blew him a cheeky kiss, horn carrying a 'heart' to his lips. "I have something I wanted to tell you."

Karin rolled off Christian's stomach, licking his semen off her lips as she hastily joined Celeste. The stallion snorted, hornier than ever and kept from climax, struggling to his hooves with his cock slapping his belly. When would it be his turn? They couldn't leave him out!

Karin bounced on her hooves, looking between the mare and Christian, not knowing if she should speak first or not. But there was too much excitement balled up in her belly to be contained.

"We wanted to tell you together..." She started, voice growing stronger as she spoke. Now seems like the perfect time, you are married to Celeste and..." The filly blushed, the tips of her ears turning pink. "Celeste and I are pregnant!"

Christian pulled his head back, certain for a moment that they were mistaken. Understandably, the potions had made him more virile but surely it would take longer for them to be with foal? Yet...it made sense with all the breeding sessions they had enjoyed together. And Celeste had been a little more rounded -- pleasantly so -- than usual, if he had to admit the truth of what he'd noticed. When he was sure they were not teasing him, he squealed and reared, energy coursing through him with such vigour that it had to be expended somehow. He bumped noses with Celeste and Karin and nuzzled down their flanks, resting his cheek where his foals were growing. His heart swelled with pride and, pressing his side against Celeste's, he kissed Karin softly on the lips. The filly shivered under his touch, melting into him.

"In that case, my sweet..." Christian fumbled for words, overcome by good fortune -- everything was coming right at long last. "You must now live with Celeste and me, so that we may raise our family together."

Karin started, ears twitching.

"Live...with you? Celeste? Is that truly allowed? May I live with you and Christian?"

The mare nickered and nuzzled the filly's cheek softly.

"I would not have it any other way."

Celeste spun and pressed her rump to the side of the filly's so that they presented themselves side by side, tails lifted and beautiful in their wedding lingerie. Nickering, Christian bobbed his muzzle back and forth, eyes near enough bulging out of their sockets. He looked between the mares with the full, heavy udders simply begging for attention and their winking marehoods, pushing out the cocktail of their fluids and his semen, thick and potent. Both carried his foal in their bellies and he huffed, stamping a front hoof. Giggling, Celeste raised her hind hoof teasingly and jiggled it in the air, making her udders swing temptingly. Her marehood flexed, pulsing with need as she urinated, demonstrating her readiness, yet again, in the best way her body knew how. Urine soaked into the grass between her hind hooves and Christian snaked out his head close to the stream, upper lip back as he played with the scents. His cock slapped against his belly.

"Which one of us will you take first, Christian?" She nickered slyly. "Your mate or your sweetheart? Or perhaps the two of us will please one another until you come to a decision. Either way, we shall have our fill of you tonight and more."

Christian shook his head, the grin never once leaving his lips. It was the best kind of dilemma to have and he doubted he would be faced with such a problem for very much longer. Karin winked to Celeste and dipped down on to her bent forelegs, wriggling beneath Celeste's stomach. She nipped and tossed away what was left of the straps that had held the lingerie covering the mare's udders, playing her lips across them sensually. Winking, Celeste shuddered and groaned, pulling her tail up and to the side, her gleaming sex on show.

Christian grunted and made his decision -- though it had half been made for him already by the playful, pregnant mares -- pushing up and over Celeste's back to claim her, as he did every day, for his own. His heart hammered in his chest as his cock caught and drove deep, Celeste squealing like a filly taking her first length. Oh, his mare... He lipped her neck. He was already hers and always hers to claim.

And he wouldn't have had his life any other way than with the two mares by his side. He groaned as he thrust into his mate, Karin suckling and nipping wickedly at her teats. Celeste cried out as orgasm claimed her, shaking beneath him. Throwing his head back, he neighed to the first stars pricking the twilight sky as the sun finally dipped below the horizon, allowing night to reclaim the forest. Karin nickered, drawing Celeste's teats into her lips and suckling noisily. He groaned, tail flicking back and forth as the sounds and scents of the herd enjoying itself flooded his senses. Everything had finally come right for the unicorns at long, long last.

A smile flickered over his lips. Everything had come right and would only become better as time went one. He grunted, driving in deep to Celeste as she arched her neck, muscles twitching. Yes, there was always more pleasure to come. And a lifetime of it with his mates. Christian whinnied loud and proud, tail flagging and swishing madly.

What more could a stallion desire?

12