Breeding a Kitten Girl

Story Info
Submissive kitten is used and bred by master's friends.
2.3k words
3.93
111.4k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She exhaled quietly. Her voice for the moment was stuck on mute, by choice, and also by force.

Master gently finished swiping the ink skin marker across her cheeks and surveyed his looks closely. She had never felt the intensity of his eyes like this before.

For a while she may have thought being naked on a constant basis to be a painful or scary thing. But really, now with her legs and knees pressed firmly into the floor of the playroom, she just felt content.

"Lift kitten." He hummed with authority. Without even glancing at the object in his large hands she lifted her butt off the ground, exposed skin glistening. She was completely furless just how master liked. He slowly drew a single finger down the curve of her ass causing a slight shake to run down her spine.

He almost expected her to purr.

Instead master dropped his finger lower and slid it softly into the tight hole of her ass, causing a real moan, which was quickly concealed as to stay in character.

Master joyfully helped work his kitten open a bit. Pain was good, but only when pleasure is the basis.

Now she was squirming, making it difficult to keep his fingers inside the damp warm place. He reached quickly and tightened a finger through the loop on the back of her black collar and pulled her up. Her hair was braided dkwn her back for convenience but master rather enjoyed the feeling of leather rubbing against her neck.

"Our guests will be here soon I suppose." He quickly removed hus finger before inserting the slick beginning of a curved ass plug. Kitten had a hard time adjusting the end of it plugging her up. But once inside she lowered herself back onto the floor, prepared to show off for master. She knew what it was instantly; a silky silver cat tail that easily matched her eye color.

"Perfect." Master didn't dare let her meet his eye but instead stood and quietly told her to follow.

She crawled with ease through the homely yet clean house. As it was always her job to clean as the sybmissive, she prided herself on keepjng everything down to the last finely placed painting perfect for master.

Master told her to sit a single foot away from the dining table where a large plump bottle of expensive blueberry wine lay ready. Her nipples grew erect as she stared at the bottle of condensation dripping down the side. She wandered where else the wine bottle could-

"Good evening friends!" Masters warm yet harsh voice lilted to her sitting in the other room. Quickly before it was too late kitten adjusted her tight collar and headband with pointed leach ears.

Her skin crawled with need. Yet it was anxiety that overtook her emotions when the first guest stepped in. All she could see were the expensive taste of his shoes, which she noted were a large size...

"Brilliant, what a catch you've let me in on finally." The guest seemed excited. "Ive wondered for ages when you would finally have the courtesy of sharing." The man laughed, kitten could feel his eyes groping every slope of her skin. It was only when his long and unexpected fingers ruffled her hair softly, that she jumped.

Master grinned slightly, she could feel it.

"A glass of wine shall we?"

Kitten sat eagerly. She could feel if she wiggled her ass oh so slightly she could make the tail jiggle, causing her inside to pulse at the touch of the butt plug.

It was a bit scary too, kitten stared at the ground knowing her fate. She may have agreed, but was this truly what she was expecting?

The doorbell rang and two more men were added to the group. It wasnt until master sat down with all three did she realize that the faces before her were not only completely new but older than she was expecting.

"Rules? I thought we were here to enjoy ourselves!" He jested, she could tell from her position on the floor they were completely up to date on how this worked.

Kitten wondered sullenly if he had done thus many times wuth previous submissives.

"I think I'll prefer to watch for now." Master nodded, giving them a nod before all three quickly stood and stared gard at her.

She was like meat to a dog, dresssed in nothing but cat attire. Her face held small painted whiskers and a nose. Acented only by natural freckles. Her tail wagged as the men stood around her as she shook expectantly.

She didnt dare speak.

One moved behind her.

"What a fine pussy we have here." It was the older gentleman. She almost jumped to the ceiling when she felt a thick finger trace the small mound under her tail.

The two infront of her slowly brought the zippers of their dress pants down. She was left all of a sudden with two very large pricks dangling near her face. And she didnt even know these mens names.

"Suck pretty thing." One coo'd with a thick accent. She quickly opened her mouth and let the first taste of manhood delve into her mouth. She was hungry, hungry and eager to please.

The second man. The funny one, seemed content playing with himself, he so seemed to be memorizing every single inch of her perfect creamy skin.

It wasnt until she heard new instructions she stopped staring at the second funny man.

The cock in her mouth was smooth and shaved. It dripped and leaked all over her tongue as he moaned away letting her do all the work.

The older gentleman behind her had undressed she felt his naked furry chest on her for a split second before he asked her to stand on her knees.

She obliged quickly and suddenly felt the mans head between her legs.

Kitten let out a thick startled moan into the hard cock of the man in her throat. The eldest gentleman had lifted her so she was sitting on the crook of his neck and his mouth had softly. Begun to trace arouns her soft pussy.

She bucked slightly be he held her tughtly by the tail, causing her to moan louder as the plug rubbed against her.

Her moans only turned on the cock in her mouth, she felt his hands slide around the sides of her head, gripping hard, kitten found herself in the hardest face fucking ahe had ever recieved.

He groaned and moaned and shoved his pulsating organ in and out of her throat until she was screaming from contact at both ends.

Underneath her she felt the mans tongue slither into her tight hole, his tongue was wet and warm and slid in snugly but she couldnt help bucking her hips as his nose just gently rubbed her clit.

She rode the mans face excitedly as her throat was used roughly. She felt the man whome was fucking her face stop, he kept her head still and moved closer, his cock sprung deeper and deeper until her mouth touched the skin of his crotch and she could stick the tiny tip of her tongue out and lick sweetly at his skin.

He went back to thrusting. She felt the head of his cock dripping a salty liquid down her throat like a faucet, it collected and coated her throat until she was forced to swallow.

Under her the older man was suckling on her lips, adding pressure on her little clit until she felt herself flying so high the drool dripped down her chin.

The man in her mouth began to draw intakes of heavy breaths, he was getting close and so was she. He pushed in until his balls carressed her chin lightly. They were earm and soft, she wished very hard to lift a hand and massage the cum right out of them but she was busy keeping herself steady whike the man hummed on the inside of her pussy.

Suddenly a set of unexpected hands touched her waist. The older man slid out and her pussy throbbed for more heat and more pressure.

She felt half her body leave the ground for a moment as the older man lifted her onto his lap so she was sitting facing away from him.

His slight beer belly bumped against her rigid yet smooth back ashd she felt her ass jiggle on contact wuth his skin.

He peeled back her tail, slowly presssing each of her damp cheeks together and then apart so her open and willing cunt lips were exposed to him. Her pink slit winked at the gentleman as she focused on making her main cock cum deep down her throat.

She could feel the bulge protruding from her throat. All her muscles contracted as she fought to swallow his cock and her drool.

He finally began to slam so hard on her mouth the sloppy smacking sounds of his wet drooling cock caused him to let out a loud uncaring moan and a jet a of thick salty cum to choke her.

She gaggaed slightly. His thick pulsing cock was even more stimulated as her throat pulsed around his cock head as the jizz drooled out.

Her mouth was covered the second he pulled out, like a faucet the cum dribbled onto her chin and he wiped his cock head on her cheek on caringly.

Finally she felt something stir at her exposed pussy lips. Her legs were being forced wide open as she balanced on her hands.

Kitten finally let out a real gasp as something hot and round slid across her wet lips.

She arched her back, the organ pushing lightly back onto her.

She felt the head dip into her for a split second, teasing her hole into submission.

He waited for her to br completely still. She but her cum covered lips as he finally, and ever so slowly pressed into her. He was so large there was an almost audible pop as he slid in. She exhaled loudly this time.

The older gentleman sat her upwards so she no longer needed to balance on her palms.

The older man slid into her and out with ease, there was a loud squishing noise every time he pulled out but it only lasted until finally, the mysterious jokster second man appeared.

He was naked and tan, his chest was large but kitten was more focused on his large dripping cock. There were a few signature veins tracing the outside. She watch as he fondled his own baseball sized balls.

He approached and instinctively she opened her mouth, instead he knelt down and kissed her. She moaned loudly as the man under her thrust into her causing her mouth to further be pushed into his. He slowly licked the outside of her cheek and returned to kiss her as she recognized the taste of the other mans cum on his tongue.

It was delightfully thrilling until he sat down infront of her.

She was still beung fucked sensually, still not facing the old gentleman who smoothly used her pussy like a warm cloak.

The tan man infront of her tickled her breasts lightly. She hussed as his mouth captured one of her rosebuds. He suckled on the little mound until he brough himself disturbingly close to her already being fucked pussy.

She almosy managed a 'wait ' which would have been cause for punishement.

He drew closer and wraoped an arm around her as he guided his cock to her alreafy full lips.

He was surprisingly well lubricated as she felt his cock head tap the older mans. Surprisingly, he didn't pull out.

In her head she could only feel sensations but soon she put it together a second cock was rocking into her. Pressing and stretching and warming her insides.

She let out a stream of concious moans as the second cock dug into her. She could feel the two rubbung eachother and sliding against her walls.

It was when the tanned man grabbed her hips and started humping madly that she felt the need to cum again

Kitten was almost screaming. She didnt mean to but both cocks were drooling into her and slipping and sliding around without a matching rythm and as one pulled out the other pushed in and it felt like a thousand volts of electricity filling her clit as it rubbed against the mans skin.

She came loudly, she felt the tan man humping her harder, he came with such a passion the eldest came shortly after. She could feel both of them erupting deep in her, two different loads of jizz mixing together. She could feel the sweat making her collar slide up and down her throat, the black makeup smudged from perspiration.

He kissed her lips once more before the second cock disappeared and reappeared infront of her face.

She took in the still rock hard picturesque, the cock covered in globs of two mens cum.

She sucked like her life depended on it.

Finally the eldest man pulled out and wauted a moment before wiling her lips clean, all the amazing amount of cum drooled out into his fingers.

He also stood once the cock in her mouth disappeared. She opened her mouth to let him stick two driping fingers on her tongue. It tasted like salty heaven. She enjoyed the mix of earthly tastes.

Kittens legs were almost wobbling like jelly as they finished with her.

Slowly drying cum dripped down her thighs smoothly. She felt dried cum and drool on her neck and breasts.

She felt bred, like a cat.

Kitten let the men redress before bowing to them and whispering her beaten thank you.

Master clapped his hands, all was on video, she would relive the wonferful experience as much as she wanted.

When they finally left master turned to her. She could barely catch from the side of her eye, the look of pure lust and aphrodisia in his eyes, and a delicious tent in his pants...