Breeding in the Club

Story Info
A swinging couple take it one step further...
2.1k words
4.15
59.8k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

The Twelve Kinks of Christmas

Breeding

-

Written by Arian Mabe (Amethyst Mare)

Commissioned by Nex Badger and Anaria

-

What happened in the other room at Twisted Tails...

The skunk laughed as she darted ahead of the feline, eyes gleaming with mischief. The shimmering lights of Twisted Tails, the premier swingers club in town, glanced off her black fur and flashed over the white shades beneath her chin, disappearing into the classy plunge of her dress. The deep purple colour of the garment set off the violet stripes down her upper back, which were dyed where there would have before been a crisp, pure white.

She giggled and danced just out of reach of the brown tabby cat, spinning on a heel as he stalked her playfully through the club, pretending to chase, although they both knew who'd truly been doing the 'hunting'. Although Dan followed her through the heaving throng of furs, couples splitting with flirtatious grins and grinding against new partners on the dance floor, there was no secret behind the skunk's true intentions. The skunk grinned heatedly. She was on a mission and this one in particular was to be fulfilled.

Her heart pounded, light on her hind paws as drink swam through her skull, rounded ears tucked in close to her head. What would Nex think? Oh, they'd talked about it so many times, yet never been brave enough to take that crucial step together, as partners. But she'd have what she wanted -- what they both wanted -- that night, most certainly so. She pressed her paws together, winking at Dan as he tried to catch up, weaving around a couple caught up in each other's arms, lips pressed together as their tongues battled playfully back and forth.

Anaria smiled, tail flicking out the hole in the back of her dress in a 'come hither' curl -- a gesture that only she seemed to be able to manage in such a way. This night belonged to her and her mate, even if he would not be the one to seed a kit in her fertile womb.

Others would have said that they should have been with their mates, each swaying respectively from their given path, but that was not the lure of a swingers club. Everyone knew what went down there, even if they took their affections outside its walls from time to time also. No, their intentions within the club walls were clear indeed, lust tingling only a fraction below the surface. Anaria cast a glance back at Dan as she slipped into a side room, letting him see the end of her long, fluffy tail disappearing around the frame before sealing herself from sight.

She laid her paw flat against the door, breasts heaving as she flashed a white grin to the empty room. Barely having enough time to sweep her fuchsia hair back over her shoulders, the door swung open and a brown cat stumbled into her arms, whiskers quivering. The feline's breath mingled with hers and he looked deep into her eyes as he drew the skunk up close to his body, heart beating quicker and quicker, a flutter that blurred one beat into the next.

Time slowed for the couple as their bodies met.

With a moan, she brushed his lips with her own, letting him bear her back onto the bed, lavishly decorated in flowing sweeps of gauzy cloth in every colour of the rainbow. She giggled drunkenly, wrapping her arms around her friend as he nibbled down her neck, teeth pricking through her fur. It was not strange to them that there was a bed in the side room, having had many -- many -- experiences there before. The swingers club never failed to provide for whatever their hearts desired. They knew what their patrons got up to, after all, in their conveniently offered rooms. It was simply what their kind of loving couples did.

"Oh, Dan..." She breathed, letting him push her dress up to her hips, fingers fumbling with the button of his black trousers. "Your eyes have been on me all night. I could feel them, following me through the club like all you wanted to do was get me in here..."

Pulling his trousers down past his rump, the skunk inhaled sharply, paw squeezing the bulge begging to be released from his boxer-briefs, cupping his maleness as if he was putting all he had to offer her and more on display for her and her alone. Anaria shivered. Had he worn that pair of underwear especially for her or for his mate too? She didn't know which idea she'd prefer more.

"Already hard..."

Anaria licked her lips, already imagining taking that firm length between her lips. It would be so sweet, yet she had something better for his shaft that night. She rolled onto her stomach, whining as the cat pulled her hips up, yanking down his underwear just enough to free his length. It slapped against her bare buttocks, lace underwear -- cut to show the shape of her curvaceous rump -- tugged to the side to reveal her pussy. Her lips gleamed in the low light with her own arousal.

Holding her breath, she pressed her rump back to him, begging without words for what she knew he was only too willing to give. The feline scooted up to her, running his fingers through the fluff of her tail, and let his cock nudge into the flesh of her backside, giving her a taste of what was to come. He didn't make the skunk wait, however, rocking back on his knees with a low, almost shy purr only to nuzzle the tip of his shaft between her lips and slowly, oh so slowly, push in.

Anaria clawed the bed, back arching as he entered her little by little. She groaned. Much too slowly! But she was not one to demand, not truly. She could only plead.

"Ah... Please! Deeper!" She growled, burying her muzzle against his neck as her shoulders shook. "I want your kit in my belly -- more than anything! I want this to be the night you breed me -- properly! At last!

Dan leaned over her, chest pressing into her back as he pushed his chin over her shoulder, breath harsh in her ear as he panted.

"Are you sure?"

He had to ask, even though he already knew the answer, and she shot him a grin, eyes shining with passion.

"Very sure..." The skunk rolled her hips back to him, forcing his shaft fully inside, his crotch pressed up to her rump. "Don't you want to put a kit in my belly?"

What came next from the normally shy and sweet cat took her breath away. Arching over her in a show of feline flexibility, Dan growled and slammed into her, hips driving like a piston to fill her as she begged him to. The skunk's eyes grew wide and she cried out into the bed, pushing her muzzle into the blankets as she thrust her rump up for him, giving him free rein to do with her as he willed. Anaria moaned and ground back on his shaft, shivering as his abdomen came flush with her rump, tail snaking up his chest and flipped back over his shoulder. The skunk whimpered into the sheets. He couldn't have gotten any deeper into her if he'd tried. Had she ever felt so full?

The skunk groaned, trying and failing to bite down the sound -- by the gods, the rest of the club was just on the other side of those doors -- as Dan pressed over her, claws ever so lightly pricking through the fur on her hips to nip her skin.

It was not that her mate's cock did not feel so good -- she could not have chosen between them. Only that there were so many different flavours in the world to try and...well... She flushed, tucking her muzzle between her arms as he rammed into her. What could she say? There was no other way to put it: the cat tickled her sweet spots, especially where it came to breeding. And he was a friend. Who better to put a kit in her belly? The thought made her shiver, fur fluffing up as if in a line down her dyed stripes.

Chuckling through bared teeth, the feline flicked his tail and leaned over the skunk, nuzzling the back of her neck as he nibbled on her scruff.

"Does this answer your question?"

He asked a question by way of answering hers, belatedly, purring as his hips bucked and he purred in her ear, actions contradicting themselves with sweetness and raw lust. Anaria could not find the breath with which to respond, too caught up in her moans to care about words. Her hair tumbled wildly over her shoulders, obscuring her vision as it stuck around one ear and was flung back and forth from the force of her partner's thrusts.

But a feline could not pull so much coarse lust into his thrusts and not be drawn to the edge. As Anaria gasped, pulling her head back, he cried out softly in her ear, suddenly speeding up as if it was the last fuck he would ever have. The skunk grit her teeth, head back down as she tensed, forced to the cusp herself even as the feline threw every fibre of his being into breeding her.

There was no evading the ultimate pleasure.

Dan yowled and drove in, cock spurting even as he thrust, unwilling to stop for even a moment as ecstasy overwhelmed him and the skunk squealed in joy. In her mind's eye, she saw a kit dancing around her paws and Nex picking the little one up in his arms, a smile stretching his muzzle wide. The thought was enough to send one final tremor through her body and she muffled her moans against her arms as orgasm claimed her body as surely as her friend flooded her with his virile seed.

Every drop of cum he pumped into her, cock twitching as his climax slowly petered off, increased the chance that she would find herself with a hybrid kit in the very near future. Anaria moaned and exhaled, legs trembling as even kneeling on the bed suddenly became far more of a trial that it should have been, her body warm with climax. As he purred and tried to draw away, she groaned and arched her back, keeping his softening shaft trapped within her. The feline raised an eyebrow, nuzzling her hair as he pushed his cheek up against hers, tail flicking up to brush against the fluffier one thrown over his shoulder. The skunk wriggled her rump cheekily and gave him a knowing look out of the corner of her eye, keeping her hips elevated so that as little of his semen as possible would drip out.

Yet was one time enough to ensure she would fall pregnant? The skunk grinned and squirmed deliciously, a shiver running through her whole body.

"Round two?"

She winked, throwing him a sultry look as the feline sucked in a breath, whiskers twitching as he watched her with the intensity of a creature who was privy to something that could have been deemed too good to be true. Was she serious? Anaria licked her lips, hips pressed into the bed sheets.

"I wouldn't want to walk away from her without making sure I'm well and truly impregnated. Nex will be so disappointed if I don't conceive from his best friend tonight!"

A smile flickered across her lips.

"It's time for us to see my belly swell with a little one."

Panting softly, Dan nodded, her words exciting him where society told him he should run. There could be nothing more erotic and his shaft hardened again within her tight passage, throbbing as the last trickles of cum oozed from the tip of his shaft.

His body spoke for him and Anaria groaned, tipping her muzzle back as the feline pushed her tail up, hips working to drive his shaft into her again. Every fibre of her being begged her to submit to him, to let him breed her, and she gave in to the desire, dropping to her elbows as she whimpered and built, slowly, to the pinnacle, of a second climax. Her only thought was of the kit she craved in her belly and the breeding that would continue until Nex found them, perhaps to join in.

She trembled and closed her eyes.

"Make sure there's a kit in my belly, Dan. "