Breeding my White Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
She gets selected and gets the rules.
5.4k words
213.2k
47
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers

Chapter Four -- She gets selected and gets the rules.

DAVE'S NOTE: I got a call from Greg the day before he called Angie and gave her the news that she had been selected provided the final interview went well and she agreed to the terms. He contacted me first to let me see the rules for the party and asked if I had problems with them. I will let you read her side to see what transpired.

*****

Five days later after the photo shoot, I get a call to meet Greg at a new place. A very nice upscale restaurant/semi-private dinner club located next to a Hotel and connected by a breeze way that also had meeting rooms and private dining area. Greg told me to dress classy with a touch of sluttiness and be there at 7:00 PM, come alone and be prepared to chat for a couple hours if needed. He also told me that it would be him and two of the original founders of this group.

So I rushed home from work early, shower shaved everything and started to dress. This time I decided to go braless and no panties. That left the choosing a summer dresses that would work for what Greg wanted. I was thinking a summer dress that when the light hit it right would be semi transparent. I ended up chose a light colored flowered one that was slit up the side part of the way. I added thigh highs that were a tan/nude color with seams in the back and about three inch heels, just to stay a little conservative. I added nice jewelry to accent everything and of course big hoop earrings and subtle slutty makeup. When I was done I stood back and looked at myself and thought, damn I would even do me

I got to the restaurant about five minutes early. The Seating host greeted me and asked how me, I explain who I was there to meet and he smiled and handed me an envelope and told me to read this first. I opened in and the brief note said this.

"Angie, congratulations you have been selected as the sole participant in the next party we are currently planning. Before you go further, please think hard about what will be involved. If you want to go to the next step of the final interview, please use the enclosed pass key and come to the small business suite/conference room. The host will provide direction"

I was confused, excited and full of wonder at this point. Wondering why not a table if we are just talking, why the letter before the meeting? I took a deep breath and ask the host for direction.

I walked down the side hall as told and found the room with the Sign BCW Society. I laughed to myself wondering how many knew what that really meant. I did as the note said I knocked three times then used the pass card to open the door. When I entered the room it was brightly lite. There was nice round table with four table and set for a nice meal. No one was at the table yet. I looked around and three men were over at a corner self serve bar getting drinks. Right by the bar was a little presentation area used for business meetings I am sure.

I recognized Greg. This time he was in nice Dockers a pale orange polo shirt and a nice bulge in his crotch already. I am sure he had been thinking about what we had done. I knew I thought about it all the way over to this meeting. I had felt my juices running down my leg. The man to his left was about the same height a little heavier in build, bald head a nicely trimmed facial hair that can best be described as a mustache and goatee combination. He was in slacks button front shirt and sports jacket. He looked hard also: Very huge hard-on from my perspective. The last man was tall, probably 6-4 or 5. He was solid build, totally athletic in looks. He was in jeans and tight t-shirt. He had sandals on also. He also had a bald head.

I also heard another voice it sounded female like. Greg motioned me over and there to my amazement was a small DVD player and there I was getting my ass hammered by Greg. The female voice I had heard was mine. It was at the point that I was begging Greg to fill my ass with his cream. I blushed and felt a shiver go through me and my pussy just quivered with the thought of that again.

Greg turned to me and said "Let me introduce everyone. Angie this is Jake (the heavier man) he is a local lawyer, and this other gentleman is a retire sports figure locally his name is Mark. Mark, Jake this is Angie." We all shook hands as that is what the offered.

"Let sit and eat and talk" Greg said as he and the others moved towards the table. "Angie would you go over to the rear door and flip the switch that says green." I looked around and sure enough there was another door in the back of the room and it had four switches with labels. The switches were Red, Green, White and Blue. The one with Red was turned on. So I switched the Red off and the Green on and headed back to the table.

"Hey Greg what's the different colors mean? I asked as the tall gentleman held the chair for me. Wow what a nice looking, sexy gentleman I thought and he smelt great.

"Well Angie we select this place because of meeting rooms like this. The room is sound proof and allows total seclusion. The red means do not enter. The Green means the wait staff and other staff can come and go as need, the blue means to knock and wait to be let in and the white means we are done and leaving."

About the time this was explain three waiters entered with pre-ordered food. There also was a wine waiter. The meal was lite and health and delicious looking. As the waiters were setting the table Jake spoke for the first time.

"So Angie you are nice looking today and looking very hot, but are you wearing panties and Bra? Right to the point and blunt. Just like an attorney I thought. The two male waiters still in the room looked straight at me and smiled like they had heard this before. I turned bright red at the fact someone I did not know was asking about my under garments and the waiters were lingering for an answer.

"No Jake, I did not wear those today. I thought you would enjoy a smooth look with not panty are bra lines show. "

"Well then you're not properly dressed for this conversation just yet." He turned to the younger male waiter and said "Go have the female concierge come in here ASAP, will you" With that the young male left and we turned back to our meal in quit.

About five minutes later a very young 20 something female arrives and asks how she can help. Jake responded that we needed her to get me a slut sheer bra and some lacy skimpy panties. I gave my size and she left blushing as much as me. Jake had handed her a hundred and told her to keep whatever she did not spend but he wanted the items back in 15 minutes. She rushed out saying she would do her best.

After she was gone it was again Jake that spoke. "So you think you want to take on a bunch of large black cocks?

"Yes, I think I do" was my response and I looked down and start picking at my salad. My mind raced with a flood of thoughts and my pussy started getting very wet to the point it now dripped and my nipples were hard as I have ever felt them.

Mark said that was good to hear and Greg echoed his statement. Greg then told me that I had been reviewed by all 45 members and that I had so many votes that they decided to see if I would do a solo appearance at the breeding party. He then explained that the name is kinda a misnomer since they really do not breed the girls but it just sounds nastier and most time helps set the right mind set for the girls. He also pointed out that those three there are the only ones that know I am not able to get pregnant.

"Okay guys, I really got to know, why do you want a MILF that is kind of chubby and big slightly saggy tits? I am not a super model and not homely I am what I like to call hot mom sexy, but I just wondering why you all want me?"

Mark spoke almost before I finished. "Angie it is like this, at least for me -- you're a slut at heart, the video proves it, but you maintain your classy pose. That's hot for me. "

Greg just smiled and said, "You know I have always wanted to fuck your brains out and treat you like the hot sexy bitch you are, and this is a chance to do it again."

But Jake was quiet and just ate. We all quietly went back to eating. It seems like hours but I know it was minutes. Finally Jake spoke up.

"So honey, how big a cock can your cunt hold? Have you ever been double penetrated are triple penetrated?"

I was stunned at his direct approach and realize it was making me hot and I was getting back in the mode to want to fuck someone.

"Well I have no idea how big a cock I can hold but I have had kids so I know it can hold big things, and I have never been double penetrated by two cocks, but I have with a cock and vibrator and as for triple penetration -- what exactly is that one?"

Mark tells me that a triple penetration is one in the ass and mouth and cunt. They are talking so nasty now.

About this time the knock on the door and another female I had not seen walked in and hand Jake a slip of paper. He read it, took out a pen and scribbled something on it and smiled.

Mark spoke once the lady had left.

"Okay, Angie, I am the one that does all the final selection. Here is what I set down as rules for the male participants. They have to have a current no older that 60 days HIV and STD test from a reputable lab; they have to be available on a short notice and during the week nights as well as weekends; they must have their pubic hairs trimmed so it films better; and they have to be willing to allow video and still cameras pictures taken. This reduced everything down to just 23 men. I pick only 15."

My mind reeled, 15 black men with varying sizes of big cocks. I was almost at the edge of a mini- orgasm thinking about it.

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts it was the concierge with a small bag. She handed it to Jake and he looked in and smiled and then handed it to Greg and then on to Mark. Mark handed it back to Jake. He reached into the bag and pulled out a pink bra and panty set. The panties had the cotton panel remove so that it was complete sheer. It was very skimpy style of boy shorts and the bra was one of those shelve bra the just cup under the breast leaving the nipple and top exposed.

"Go put these on. There is a restroom down the hall to the left when you go out the door" Came from Greg who had been silent for a bit.

I got up and picked up the items and headed for the door. Greg tells me to stop and do not go any further and stay facing the door. I was like only two steps from the table at this point. I hear him get up he walks over to me and faced me then he kisses me in a deep French kiss and as he does this he slowly lifts my dress up until my ass is completely exposed and he squeezed my ass cheeks. I could hear the whispers between Jake and Mark. Not plainly mind you, but enough to know they wanted me. I had a small orgasm. It was so hot to be shown off like that. I never know how much I loved this.

I went down to the restroom, slipped out of the dress and masturbated until I had a nice big orgasm, then put on the bra and panties. I head back to the dinner feel complete sexy and hot. I opened the door to the room and walked in as erect and as sensual as I could. None of them said and word but they all looked at me and watched as I came to the table and sat down. Jake smiled and said thank you.

Mark went back to the rules as we continued to eat. He told me I would be expected to be there an hour early; Come dressed as I wanted they will have the clothing they want me to wear; I must make all my holes available for the gathered men's use; That all of this will be bare back since they have proof of being drug and disease free; I must be ready to stay for the whole time since I am the main attraction. He also told me they had arranged for two fluffier's to keep the men going when they are not using me. I also will not be allowed to clean up unless told to do so by only the three men in the meeting. I would be expecting to talk nasty so I might start working on talking nasty. Then I got a surprise when Greg piped in and asked a question.

"Angie, can you tell these two men what you are? I as confused for a second then it dawned on me.

"I am a black cock white whore that needs used." They all three smiled.

"And what else are you whore?" I had no idea what he wanted so I knew I had to wing this.

"I..I ..am the BCW society's newest slut that is nothing more than a fuck toy with brain and tits." I smiled to myself knowing I got my shot in that I was not a bimbo and I did this because it was for the fun.

"Okay Angie, do you have anything you really want to say about all of this before we go further?" Greg asked

"Well yeah I do. I want you all to understand here and now I love my husband. I have no intention of this being more than a fun thing to do that will happen once. If it all goes well and I am invited back, I will probably come back. If I understand the terms right my husband Dave will not be cuckold, beyond all this I am open minded to fun sex and adventure."

They all three nodded their head in some fashion said fair enough.

Jake said in a low voice to go to the wall and turn the red light back on and come stand in the middle of the room. I went switch the red light on and then moved to where I thought the middle was. All three had swung their chairs around facing me. Mark click on some music and said strip for us. Act like the slut you claim but stop at the panties bra and heels.

So I slowly started to sway to the music and moved the hips in what I felt was a slutty motion. I started unbuttoning the sun dress so it would fall off me. I decided I would talk nasty to them and show them what a raw sexual whore I was deep inside. I also figured this would be a great story to tell Dave while we fucked later.

"So boys, you like your women to be white whores huh? You like them to dance for you and show them what they got?" The sun dress I picked button from the low neck down to by the cunt. So when I got the last button undone, I turned so my back was to them and slowly eased it off my shoulder and then a little more. All the time I was gyrating to the music. My pussy was getting really hot, I let the dress dropped and stepped out of it. Then I bent down and picked it up and did the innocent school girl cover up as I turned around. I looked Jake right in the eyes and started rubbing my cunt with the dress partially covering me. I moaned for them then tossed the dress into jakes lap. I then stood facing them in just the pink undies they had bought and my heels and the thigh highs stocking. I kept my legs apart enough so they could see that while I rubbed myself I had moved my panties into a nice camel toe.

"Oh my gawd whore that is one hot way to show off that white cunt" I heard this softly from Mark. I was beginning to really get into this.

"Come on bitch show us those big fucking tits of yours" This came right out of Greg's mouth. I had never heard him even use such language before. I loved it.

Jake now he stood up unzips his pants and dropped them and I honestly stopped and gasped. There as a semi hard black cock that was already I swear 12 inches and getting bigger. It was bigger than anything I had seen in real life girth and length. It had to be as big around in girth as like a soup can are something -- it was fucking huge I tell you. He looked at me and said "No one told you to stop dance cunt" Then he sit down and started to stroke it.

I got control of myself closed my eyes refocused o n the music and start dancing again. My mind kept going back to that cock of Jake's and how I would every fit that monster in me. I reached up and unhook and removed the semi cupped bra and let my tits fall free.

I heard Mark tell me to just keep my eyes closed like that and start masturbating through my panties and dance as best as I can. I slowly moved my hand into my panties and started rubbing the clit. I was told immediately not inside the panties but outside by Mark. I complied, inside out did not matter I was getting into that zone of wanting a cock in me and getting there really face.

A few minutes went by and then I felt a hand on my ass and lips on my nipples. I opened my eyes long enough to realize Mark was sucking my right nipple, Greg the left one and Jake was behind me.

Jake leaned into my neck and started kissing it and then whispered "You fucking black cock whore, you're going to experience this cock and then we are sending you home. I saved a week worth of cum so you will be soaked. You will not be able to clean anything off no matter where it ends up bitch, do you understand"

I just moaned really loud as he ran the cock up between my legs. Mark grabbed my hair and led me over to the sitting area over in the corner and pushed me into a sitting position. I felt his cock being shoved in my mouth. I knew it had to be Mark as Greg's was different and it was not the monster on Jake.

"Swallow this cock bitch. Show me what a good cock sucker you are. Open your eyes and look up at me while you suck me, I want to see the enjoyment of pleasing me"

I opened my eyes and looked up at him and saw this soft horny hot smile and those eyes were sparkling with lust. This made me start remembering how to handle being throat fucked. I swallowed and did all the things Greg had taught me. While doing this the other two stuck there cocks in my hands so I could stroke them. I have small more feminine hands than you would expect on a BBW MILF, so they were a hand full. I gotta tell you I was one horny bitch in heaven right then, to be crude. I wanted a cock in me.

I felt fingers working my clit and realized that Greg was watching and Jake was fingering and Mark was face fucking and I was moaning. I knew I was going to do well. The more Jake finger the wetter I got, he then pulled the pink panties aside as far as he could and stuck two fingers from each hand into my cunt and instead of fucking me start stretching me open, it was a delicious pain for a minute are two then he relaxed the stretch. He did this many time as Mark fucked may throat a little faster.

"I am going to blow it in her throat bitch. I am going to unload right in your throat -- Oh my fucking god" Then Mark's cock grew huge in my throat and shoot a load I knew was at least twice as much as Greg had shot down my throat a few days ago. I shivered in orgasm and actually found myself pull off his cock slowly to enjoy the feeling of his long cock coming out of my mouth.

Mark had no sooner stepped away then Jake stuff the first few inches of his monster cock in my cunt. I groan loud and shuttered in climax and gasped and rocked forward wanting more. I was excited in the thinking I can give Dave one of his fantasies tonight to fist my cunt after it was stretched wide open.

"I hope you're ready for this whore. I am going to start hammering your white cunt hard in a few stokes. I have not had sex for a week waiting to do your cunt." With that Jake stuff at least half of what had to be 14 inches of meat into me and then slowly pulled out and slammed into me as deep as he could. I about passed out from the sudden shock of being wide open all the way up inside me. He let me catch my breath for a slight moment then started stroking hard and deep.

"You know what slut, I can cum a lot, and I can stop and start. It has taken me years to learn this, so some of this black baby seed is going in you and some on you. Do you have a problem with that?" Jake asked

I was moaning and I gasped out "Hell no baby, fuck me, cum in me on me, make me your slut, use me as a fuck toy just make me cum again" I was ready to start begging for his cum. He picked up the pace some. I looked over at Greg and Mark and there was Greg jerking off. Mark was already cleaned off and redressed sipping a drink and watching.

Jake kept changing pace and depth and talking really nasty to me. I do not remember all of it at this point I was having all these small orgasms after another. At some point in here Greg walked over to me and shot his sizable load all over my tits. Then did something I did not expect. He took my hair and wiped his cock off with it so there was this huge splotch of cum in my hair.

Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers
12