Breeding my White Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
Clean-up sex.
5.9k words
95.8k
47
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers

Chapter 8 – Clean up sex

Greg walked me down a long hall-way; well it seemed long in my well fucked state. I was still covered with cum all over me, my face, and my tits were covered the most. It had ran down my body and was even inside the boots. The only thing really left on me was the stockings that had slide down inside the thigh high boots. Nothing else was on me. So here is this Black stud doctor, leading a white almost naked lady dazed from being done so well with cum all over her down a hallway to a bedroom. Great image I was getting in my foggy mind.

When we got to this room I was beginning to focus better. It was this huge bedroom suite. There was a round bed in one part of it that had mirroring around it, but not completely mirrored if that makes sense. There was even mirror of a type on the ceiling. There were two or three HD TV screens that were decent sizes. Off to the side was what appeared to be a sitting area and dressing area all in one area. I knew there was a bathroom of some type also as Greg said we were going to get me clean.

Greg had told me not to move to just stand still and get my bearing. So as I stood there and took the room in I heard a shower come on and some other noises. That's how I knew there was a bathroom of some type for sure now.

Greg returned. "Sweet heart, Angie, love, you look dazed and fucked. I am going to clean you up and then we are going to lay down and make love slow and passionately before you are expected to perform again. You still up for all this?"

I am still so numb from all my senses being overloaded sexually all I can muster is a nod of the head. That's about it.

I had on the boots and the slip dress was nowhere to be found and the sexy panties were kinda hanging from one leg around the top of the boot of my right leg. It looked like the left side had be torn or cut so they could get at my pussy. But again I really do not remember, they could have been completely there and just laying there weird. Greg came over to me and un-zipped the sides of the boots and told me to balance on him and step out of them. I could feel some of the cum that had ran down into them.

"I think they might be ruin Greg. It feels like lots of cum inside of t hem."

"It's cool, babe, I will get them cleaned and returned to you. You look so hot in them you and David need to have the fun of using you in them also. So you ready to go get cleaned up?"

"Gawd Greg, I have never been fucked so hard so much and felt so much cum. I am still quivering and having min-climaxes. This is so fucking hot and exciting, but I feel like my body is in a different world."

"There is a big medical term for that, but let's get you clean and not worry about that right now. Just enjoy the sensations and know there is more to come."

With that he led me to the shower. I stepped in and it felt wonderful feeling all the drying cream rinse away. Then I felt hands on my ass and turned around right into the arms of Greg. He looked deep into my lust filled over climaxed eyes and did not say a word. He kissed me deep, his tongue probing every part of my mouth. He held me so tight against him I could feel his cock grow harder and harder as we kissed.

He pulled away so his cock could be free to pop up. That's how I think of it anyway. It was as big if not bigger than I remember from the other two times. Once Greg had it the way he wants he pulled me close to him, the water was spraying us like a spring rain. Covered in the warm wash of this rain he kissed me again and as he did he slipped a finger into my ass and started stoking me there while I felt his throbbing cock against me. It was a delicious feeling and brought me back alive with energy.

I have got to say here that Greg is that one guy us girls all dream we can have and not mess up a marriage. He brings the primal lust and desires out. Those dark secrets feelings that tell us to do anything they want as long as it is sexual pleasure it brings. (Sorry honey) I would never give my David up for anything. I love him deeply and our love making is always mind blowing and passionate and full of love, But...... Yes there is a but. Greg brings out this animal lust and primal desires. I love to look down between my legs and see my white untanned shaved cunt being filled but Greg's huge Black cock. It is so erotic and raw. Then when he shoots his load and rams all of his inches deep in me and hold it there till it stops pulsing, not just cumming, but till it doesn't pulse. It is a feeling that I have never had. I have David doing that now also. It is a great feeling from both of them.

So back to the shower. After a few more minutes of kissing and being fingered and felt up, Greg pushes me away and starts soaping me up. Making sure he spent lots of time on my tits and nipples, squeezing rubbing and giving them the love they desired. The tits had been largely overlooked by the guys. Dawn and Teresa paid attention to them, but the big masculine hand on them felt better to me.

He then moved to the cunt and ass, cleaning and rinsing them, then he handed me a squeeze bulb then and asks me to flush the cunt out. This is one of those nasty taboo things I would never consider doing in front of a man every, now I am doing it like it is a hot part of sex. I find myself even stroking the insertion tube in and out of me as I repeatedly flush my inside clean. While I do this he is sucking on my tits.

Once we get over this part he slowly pushes me to my knees and I take his shaft in and hold just his head in my mouth waiting for him to start thrusting. Instead he only slowly moved it in and out about 4 inches. To my surprise while I was sucking his cock, he started washing my hair. It is like David must have told him my weakness. Kneeling in the shower and having my hair washed. David did this all the time but never with a cock in my mouth. My body and mind were not agreeing. My body was slowly relaxing and wanting to nap while my mouth was tilling my brain to suck him hard so he will fuck my throat or ass and anything, just fuck me. He slowly and gentle washed rinse and washed again.

"Okay you win Greg" I breath a soft sigh and slumped against his legs and I found myself sucking his cock head like a pacifier.

"Good little girl" He laugh out "Relax Angie and know you get all you want here in a bit for now just enjoy"

I must have dozed off in the shower. When I popped awake sudden and totally disoriented I was in the bed and felt the head of his massive cock going into my cunt slowly.

"Wakie wakie my sweet whore. Time to fuck me" Greg said He waited until my eyes were fully opened and looking up at him. He had my legs spread and push back towards my shoulders. I felt my hole stretched open.

"You ready for this bitch" I thought oh my gawd Greg is getting nasty he must really want to fuck me hard. I was more than ready for another cock in me. I had found I recovered and was ready to go. I knew more cocks waited, all big black and hard.

"Yeah baby give it to me" I heard coming out of my mouth.

With that there was one hard violent thrust and I gasp out loud "holy fuck, oh my gawd Greg you huge" I swear it went so deep in my I felt it between my tits inside me.

"Thank you for noticing. I have been working on making it bigger, fattier and shoot more just for this night." With that he slowly pulled it back and thrust again, it felt even bigger and deeper, I was afraid another one like that and I would pass out. I was wrong when he did it again I climax like I had not done all night. I moaned, I rocked all over and was saying nasty things. (Greg told me later that I grabbed the sheets in fists, rolled my eyes back so only the whites showed, opened my mouth really wide with no sound coming out for what he thought was at least a minute. I arched my back and tried to get him in deeper. Apparently I quivered and spasmed and my big tits shook like milk shake machines.)

"You ready for this bitch? I am going to pull out again and I am going to ram it in all the way and hold it and fill your white whore cunt up to overflowing with my baby seed. You ready for that bitch?"

With that he pulled out till only the head was the only thing in me. He had swelled up so huge size and with his length I was quiver waiting for it to happen again. I was breathing hard, staring right at his face between my legs he still held straight in the air and spread.

"Yeah baby give me you big black cock, ram it all the way to my womb. Give me you black seed and fill this white slut's cunt up."

Greg smiled down at me and lean down and gave me a long French kiss, still not putting his cock into me. I was begging for him to fuck me hard as he kissed my neck and nibble on my ear lobe. Gawd I love when he does that. I have gotten my David to do that now too since I know how wet it makes me. I am sure Greg did it to get me wetter.

Greg was biting me lightly on my neck when his whispered for me to suck my own nipples. He leaned back to watch and I lifted my left breast and move it so I could reach the nipple and suck it into my mouth and start suckling on it. I closed my eyes as I shuddered. I switched to the right breast. As I was suckling and getting wetter he spoke again to me as I was getting the orgasm haze beginning to set in.

"Bit the nipple hard. I want to see your teeth digging deep. I want it to hurt. Don't let go of it bit hard and hold it there. When I see tears then you get my cock. You have to change back and forth between you tits bitch. DO IT NOW"

I had never heard Greg this forceful. It made me so hot, I bit down till I wanted to let go and scream in pain but I was suckling also. I remember thinking I can't believe I am torturing my own nipples for his pleasure just so I can feel how big it makes his cock get. But there I was biting my own nipples and sucking on them and getting wetter and wetter doing it in anticipation of his big load of cream.

Greg just hovered there at my cunts entrance just barely moving the cock head in and out waiting. I finally figured out he was going to do this until he saw tears for real. I thought he was joking. I closed my eyes to force tears and started biting really hard; enough to leave marks. Soon as the tears were flowing I opened my eyes and saw Greg smiling really big and I felt his cock twitch in me and swell up really big. I knew he was ready to shoot his load. I work my nipples harder using my hands to squeeze them as I bit and sucked. I had concentrated so much on the tears I had not realized he had started putting more and more of the cock in me as I obeyed him. This was so fucking hot to be so completely his at that moment.

"Oh my Gawd bitch that is so fucking hot. Stop, stop! Now get your hands and mouth away right now."

I let my tits drop free and he stopped moving and looked at the swelled up nipples with bit marks I had tears streaming down my face. Greg slap my left tit then my right. He was spanking them while watching my eyes. Each slap got a little harder and my big tits bounce with the impact and stung. It was a sting I had never experience, it made me almost pee from the pure pleasure and pain at the same time. I focused in on his eyes, looking at him. I knew there was pure lust and fire in my eyes, pleading for his come.

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" was all Greg said then he plowed deep into me and start cumming in hard squirts of hot cream. I start rocking and bouncing all over as I launched into the most intense orgasm of my life. This one even more so than the one earlier that I thought could never be top. I do not remember all the stuff as I was lost in the orgasm itself.

As I lay there panting, quivering and shaking like I was coming down from a good high I could still feel his cock twitch and convulse inside me, squirting the last few drops inside of me. I was washed with hot flash and at the same time really confused and afraid now. I had slipped so far into this I was thinking of how it would feel to be like Dawn or Terri and be the property of a black bull. This conflicted with all the love and desires I have for my husband. I was thinking of how quick I wish I could get to him right now so we could make love, than lay there and talk about what Greg had just done. I know it would turn him on.

Out of this hazy of emotions I heard Greg talking to me.

"What?, Sorry I was deep in a lust induced thought."

"I asked you to not get up yet but to reach over there on the pillows and get that glass laying there, okay my sweet white slut."

I looked around and there was like this 8oz tumbler style of glass laying up in one of the pillows at the top of the bed. I grab it and hand it to him. He still had my legs up in the air and his cock still buried in me. I could actually feel it slowly getting soft and it was still big inside me. I felt like a gallon of cum was trapped in there and it fell like the most wonderful pressure of being filled up. Nothing I had experienced before, and I had a lot of those new experiences lately.

Then I experienced something so naughty and taboo for me that I was overheated again. Greg took the tumbler and stuffed it under my hole and as he slid out. His cum started leaking out. His was leaking into the glass. I felt him pressing the cold glass against the little membrane between my ass and my cunt hard enough so that no drop coming out missed the glass. I was looking up into the mirror on the ceiling I just remembered was there and watched his length slowly come out of me. It was like this long limp snake. Once he had it all the way out I realized it was still at least 10 inches soft.

"You are going to enjoy this next part sexy." Greg said this as he squeezed out the last few drops in his cock into the glass. Then he held the glass there and told me to slowly get up on my knees. So there Greg was holding the glass so that all the cum would go into it. He was helping me get up on my knees so nothing missed the glass. I was not sure this was possible at this point as I noticed how weak I was from all the climaxes. I mean I know I would recover fast, I always did, but damn that last one was so intense I was still feeling drain of strength.

Once up on my knees he kissed me deeply while still kneeling there with the tumbler between my legs. Lots of long deep wet kisses.

"Okay sweet whore, I want you to reach down and pull you black cock loving hole wide open and let all the baby making seed out."

This just sent chills though me. I have never been talked to so nasty for so long and it still excites me. I did as he told me to do and felt this flood just pour out into the glass. I closed my eyes again and let the feeling of it draining wash over me and though of how hot this would have looked for David back home to see me draining cream into a glass. My nipples were now beginning to throb from the torture I did to myself to get the cunt filled up. So now as I felt it all drain out and felt the nipples throbbing. This is a whole new sensation of just being nothing but a fuck toy that does as she is told set in and I was horny again. I was wanting him to fill my ass now, right now with his cock and fill it up with his black baby seed.. While deep in these thoughts of lust I felt Greg's tongue probe my mouth and started kissing me again.

"Hey babe, you still with me, you not getting lost in your own lust without me? You still have eight guys down there waiting for round two" Greg reminded me with this little evil smile.

"Here Drink this for some extra energy" He hands me the tumbler that is almost completely filled. I did not know he could cum that much but it had to have six to seven ounces in it of thickish white cream.

"You really want me to just drink it? Just like that?"

"Yep bitch, drink it right now in front of me."

I look at him and then the glass and thought what the hell I already have more than that inside my stomach from the first round. I lift the glass and can feel the warmth of it and smelled the deep muskiness and salt smell. I open my mouth and tip it back and start to slowly pour it into my mouth and swallow as I did. I am again looking up in the mirror as I pour the hot cum into my mouth and see Greg is stroking his cock again.

"There, all done and into my tummy, all yummy" I say

He then kisses my cummy mouth and it blows me away. My hubby never does that and this is like a second time this has happen. It is so nasty it is sexy.

"Go clean up and I will lay out the next outfit. I have something else not in the bag to add to the cheer-leading slut outfit."

I bounce off the bed and head to the bathroom again for another shower. I know I have to much cum in me as my stomach is really upset so I go empty myself out and do other things beside shower to get ready. I know TMI. But I get it all done, then jump into the shown and enjoy the rain forest effect again. As I am shower Greg comes in the room.

"I am laying the make-up bag in here, do a fast make up job and make it as slutty as you can make it" Then Greg was off to bedroom.

When I came out of the bathroom, naked and a make-up job to make a street walker proud - there was this skimpy cheerleader outfit that he had picked out when we went shopping. It was in Blue/White and he had sewn into the front was BBC Whore. It was cute and nasty at the same time. I had had the skirt shorten even more that it was since we bought it. I had two more inches taken off. So when I slipped into it and he realized it was changed he was rock hard immediate. This was so short that standing straight up you could see my distended pussy lips showing. I then put the top on. It is like the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders tops but without the vest on it. You know the tied knot in the front made it obvious I had big tits hidden in there. I then put on these five inch hooker heels instead of the athletic shoes you would see with a real cheerleader.

"Wow I look hot as hell dress like a fucking cheerleader slut" I state as I look in the mirror.

"I bet there will be lots of hard black cock when they see me in this" I smile and admire how the five inch heels really make my ass look so damn good. "Holy shit Greg, half my pussy is showing when I walk, don't you think we should hide some of it so they have wait to see it till I am like doing something, you know tease a little?"

Greg is grinning really big and his cock is huge again and I just realized he wasn't going to get redressed

"Nope that is exactly how I want to show you off. I have a couple more things to do to complete you're out fit and then back to being a fuck toy for you."

I walk back over to him from the full length mirrors I had been enjoying myself in, and just to tease him, I reached down and start playing with my clit.

"You sure you want to give me up so soon when you could have the wet pussy again honey?"

"We will discuss that at a different time" was Greg's strange answer.

With that he reached into the bag on the bed and retrieved a soft white leather collar - dog collar - and clipped it on me, snuggly around my neck.

"Go look bitch. I figure since you're a bitch you needed your dog collar like all good bitches." This made me wetter that I was.

I walked back to the mirror watching his look in the mirror. He was for sure leering at my ass as I walked to the mirror. I hope he was lots of it showed in this skirt now.

"Wow, this looks sexy on me, thanks Greg. What does the two sets of rhinestones spell out thought? They are hard to read in the Mirror."

"One set is BCW which stands for black cock whore, the other I will explain later"

"Hmmmmmmm, okay" and I shrugged my shoulders and decided to give him a show while I was there and reached behind me and fingered my ass. This only made me want to play more though.

"I have something better than you finger to fill up those holes. So get your ass back over her and get on the bed with your ass up in the air so I can have easy access to those fuck holes. Reach back and spread your ass cheeks also once you're on the bed."

Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers
12