Breeding my White Wife Ch. 10

Story Info
The End to the Beginning.
4.1k words
115.6k
59
27

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
611 Followers

EPILOGUE

Allot has happen since the breeding party that started all of this. It has taken a extended time period to get it written. During that time Angie finished her Masters Degree, she changed jobs, and we had a child get married and the other get divorced. All of these things slowed down getting all of the party into writing and polished enough to even submit. While she was not happy with the finally results, as not polished enough, there was a point I just had to take it away from her and submit it. In fact the last four chapters I submitted after she went to bed so she would not get to upset. She wants to wrap this up and give you a hint of what she hopes will be one or two follow on writings. So I will let her take it from here. Thanks for reading and the comments - good and bad, and even some from the haters.

*******

Hi all, Angie here to wrap up the results from the party. Keep in mind that this sort of epilogue is things that took place in the follow six weeks after the party and then kinda of a preview of what I might write if I get some good feedback that you want to hear more.

During the first week after the party, the first thing I did was go through some guilt and panic that once David thought about it he would hate me and divorce me. These thoughts occurred even though I was having the best sex of our marriage in the past few years. I also found myself dressing in private really slutty and loving it. It was kinda of a side effect addiction, to dress so hot and slutty that David had to want me or at least pay lots of attention to me. I remember one case in particular. It was a day that we had both decided to telecommute to work. I had changed jobs about two weeks after the party, and part of the reason is I could telecommute. This worked greats as David had finally full bought out his partner and now totally owned his company and he telecommuted a few days a month. He was busy in the office he had built downstairs off of the media room that got built up from the party -remember the TV screening stuff that the breeding group had installed. Well knowing he could see that from his office, I set up my lap top so I could feed it to the TV and actually turn it on from in the bedroom using my laptop.

I clicked all the systems on and the webcam and slowly slipped out of my jammies. Now making this look sexy is hard because of love my flannel jammies, they are comfy, just not too sexy. But I managed to get his attention - I found this out later. After I was naked I laid down on the bed with my pussy right in the camera and got out my big black dildo David had bought me a couple weeks back. It is called Chocolate thunder - so funny. But it is supposed to replicate this 14 inch monster black dick from a porn star. I sucked on it at first getting it good and wet. I turn my head so David could watch me swallow in like Greg had taught me. I closed my eyes and actually fantasized about it being Greg's cock - sorry dear but you started this. I was able to swallow most of it and back out a few times then I start working it into and out of my pussy.

Not wanting to ruin this for David, I stop short of a climax and got up and dressed for him, slowly slipping on stocking, No panties since I am freshly shaved from last night, a very sheer bra and then this new play dress David had got me and I had not worn yet. It was form fitting tight, lacy sheer material. It felt cool to my skin. This made me slide it back off and remove the bra and then slide it back on. I did this for one reason only - the material made my nipples rock hard. They were hard all the time anyway as I was still getting use to the nipple jewelry. More on that in a bit. After this I slipped into some heels, I call them hooker heels as they look so slutty. I am betting that street hookers wear them.

Then for the final treat I got right in front of the camera and spread my legs lifted my dress and inserted the plug from the party into my pussy and then turned around and bent over and stuff my ass full with its plug, then wiggled my ass at him. Then I sat down so he could clearly see my face and put the cock gag in my mouth and pumped it up, waved and head to the "Man Cave".

Now when I got down there David had stripped and was in front of the TV stroking his meat. So I walked over to him and dropped down on the coach he was on stretching myself out so my head was in his lap press against his hard cock rubbing against it with my hair - which is bobbed some since the party. David could look down at my body and see all of me right through the dress.

"Damn bitch you're making this hard not to go right now"

I mumble through the gag but not so much he did not understand I was telling him to go for it we have time to play allot.

"So you don't mind the big first load goes all over your face them?"

I shook my head no, I did not mind. With that he wrapped my hair around his cock and stared to stroke so I started rubbing my clit and its clit ring. David started to moan and closed his eyes as he erupted all over my hair and face. It was a huge load. Greg had turned him onto this herbal supplement that increased thickness of the cock and like triples or more his load. It was fantastic to feel all of his cum on and me. He had become a stud like never before after that party. I loved how he treated me in the bedroom now. He was still a perfect gentleman and husband in public and around friends and families, but alone or in the company of the few in the know - I was a fuck toy to be treated as such.

After he finished unloading on me, he ungagged me and had me lick him clean. While doing that he surprised me.

"Babe I got this very interesting e-mail from Greg this morning. Well it was waiting in the mail box when I opened e-mail this morning. I want to talk to you about it while I recover, so hope you don't mind being serious for a bit, or at least listen seriously while being slutty."

"What is it you want to chat about my dearest" Then I went back to sucking and licking on his balls. I had gotten in the habit of keeping him shaved down there so I could suck on his balls and play with them. I love the feel of them in my mouth most of the tight.

"Greg said the society had moved for one of them to request you become one of their black cock whores. He said they had spoken about it often since the Monday after the party. Seems there was like six of them are wanting you as their BCW."

"Really?" This honestly perked me up and made me soaking wet. I was afraid the plug would slip right out. I also felt kinda proud that I had rocked those guys world enough they wanted me, but did not want David to feel I was going to cuckold him or anything weird like that.

"You know I love you Dave, Love you allot, so I will defer to your feelings on this. I never want to lose you, but I have to admit, that is hot and makes me proud of my skills" Then I giggled.

"Hey babe, do me a favor, go clean up the face and all so we can serious talk about this."

So I knew he seriously wanted to go over the e-mail. I got up went and washed the face. Made sure I got it so everything was showing just right so even while we talk I could get him excited and wanting me again and again. There was no way this day was going to waste.

When I got back to the media area he had gone limp but he was still naked. He had a few sheets of papers in his hand os I knew we were talking for the next few minutes. I sit down close to him and nuzzled up to him and kiss and nibbled his neck. My man is so sexy when he is serious. This gets me even more turned on.

"Angie, you know I have loved all of this stuff with Greg and his group Right"

"um huh"

"You know it has opened a whole new fetish I never knew I had, but I am not a cuckold guy or some sissy white male serving you and a black guy - Right? You know that?"

"Hell I would toss your ass out if you did that, I want my man to be my man. The other is just great sex, not love, not forever and ever passion" was my reply.

"K, good I wanted that clear before I get into this"

"so, you got and e-mail, several of the black cocks want me to become a black cock whore to them, and....?"

"Yeah, that's where I was. Anyway, Jake, who isn't wanting to have you as his own, as he has two I guess, decided to act as mediator. He made them all submit why they deserved and desire you and what they would do with you and how they would treat you."

"Not Greg, why's that David, he's like the prez or something isn't he?"

"He is one of the ones wanting you to be his BCW, and they, the rest thought since he was already a family friend someone more neutral should decide"

"Greg really wants me as a BCW?" I know I said that with glee and excitement as it made me so wet my pussy plug finally slip right out and onto the floor in front of us. We laughed so hard that is was minutes before we stopped. We both had tears.

"I guess that is a positive responds huh" Dave finally got out between his laughing.

I was so blushing all over that my sheer black lacy dress looked more like it was a red and black dress.

"Here is the deal I was interviewed for this and asked my opinions and feeling and explained to me what each one was looking for. Each one of the six had different approaches. One guy named Kyle, already had one girl that lives with him, but he wants a more full figured women that is more mainstream. But Kyle was more into total submission when in his care. I did not like the tone of his submission, so I eliminated him Then there was the other Dave, which I over ruled right off - you having one David is enough, thank you very much. That brought us down to four left with Greg still being one of them. The long and short of it is that I liked what Greg said the most being as non-biased as I can."

"Really, you're not jealous are anything since one of your best friends wants me as his whore on a regular basis?"

"Fuck yes there are things that have made me jealous or envious, but in the long run I am a realist, the love passion and sex from this is mind blowing and I know that if either one wants it to stop, the other with agree. That's what we said, remember. Hell when you stood there and peed yourself because Greg told you to after I had tried for a long time to get the same, I was kinda upset, but then watching you stare up at me knowing you were doing it for me by the look in your eyes it passed quickly."

"That really turned you on? You know how humiliated I felt inside being told to just stand there and pee, feeling all of the pee run all over my legs and into boots and all. What did you want to do?"

"If you had been here I would have bent you over at the waist, tore the panties or whatever open enough and filled one of your fuck holes with my cream. I wanted to fuck you so bad by the time you stopped peeing. It was so raw, nasty and taboo I could barely keep from losing it."

With that, I gave him a long kiss, jumped up and left the room. I looked in one of the mirrors and saw a look of panic and confusion that I left with not a word. About ten minutes later I showed back up with nothing but heels stocking and white cotton panties. I walked right up to him, standing in front of him, closed my eyes, relaxed and let go. My bladder was so full from all the coffee and water during the morning since I got up I knew he was getting a good show. Once it was in full flow I opened my eyes and looked down at him he was rock hard stroking slowly and grinning staring at my panties watching all the pee gushing out.

"Okay babe you better be reload I want that cock in me right now" I said as the last few squirts of pee left me. Dave got up and literally tore the panties crotch wide open and seeing no ass plug anymore took me in my ass pounding me hard and deep. My whole body was racked with orgasm after orgasm as he hammered away. I lost track of time but I know he kept it up well over five minutes. Finally I could feel him swelling inside of me and then firing deep inside of me.

After we got everything cleaned up we sit down to finish the chat. He told me that Greg, Jake and one other was coming over after Thanksgiving to talk to us, then me alone. It was like a week from thanksgiving while he was telling me this, so I had time to think of all sorts of questions. This meeting will be the next one in this series of adventures and will be a stand alone story.

"So to help you out thinking about this and for us to talk about, here is Greg's proposal. Expectations and rules"

I looked at it, it was like three pages. The first page was like one third a led in paragraph addressed to David, then a bunch of number paragraphs. Some of this had a penciled "x" with a question mark. I looked up at David.

"Those are things I was not sure about, but felt at least we need to talk about them."

"Ah, but the rest doesn't bother you?"

"Nope"

So I started reading. Right up front I liked that Greg had said it was a one year trial period so I could decide if this was really for me. He also said that since he really wanted this to happen he had added an incentive at the end if I agreed. I flipped to the back, then looked up at David.

"I deleted that part from this copy so you would not make a decision on the incentive."

"Ah" I went back to looking. The first one is that I was to understand that I was going to be a black cock whore and that meant I was his sexual property. That is hot sounding. Then the next was that the only white cock I could have was my husbands. That also works for me at this point since I had gotten spoiled a little now with David.

I read down through the list more and stopped about half way through and re-read: one - That I would be hot Iron branded at any time during the year if I asked or if it was decided that I was really into this and wanted to become his long term property. Wow, long term property. The brand would be placed in one of three places. I will leave those out for now.

The next paragraph stated that I would also be marked with a tattoo on my left ass cheek. This would be done within a month of agreeing to the trial period. It also gave the design. This will be covered in another story later.

"I gotta tell you honey, these are getting me wet, horny and craving you more right now, is your cock recovered yet."

"Just keep reading, sex later" That was David's reply.

Then there was the meetings with Greg. It listed one weekend a month from Friday night to Sunday and at least two other evenings as schedule and husband agrees to.

I was not allowed to wear any clothing when with him in private whether at my own home or his or any other place that he so instructs me to be naked - except for the chain for the piercings. Speaking of the piercing he notes there might be others to be determined and agreed to by husbands.

The list had 35 of these paragraphs. It seemed to cover everything that might be sexual in the bcw relationship.

"Okay dear, let's talk about the four crossed out ones."

"The first one you have crossed out is more parties and being either the main focus or one of the sideline girls. Why do you have this lined out?"

"There is no limits placed on it sweetie, he could have you at parties every single time they hold one. I want limits like one main party with you the center and maybe two others."

"Okay I will give you that, it makes sense, so we will limit this one subject to change on agreement of all three of us with 2 weeks advance notice of a pending party. Will that work for you?"

"Yeppers, perfect." With that he scribbled in the changes we wanted.

"Okay my sweet cock-master, why this one"

"It just bugged me love, it seemed like a very degrading and humiliating group of things in there for punishments examples. Just not sure you would want those and not sure I want you to be subjected to them."

"Hmm, let me read through this list - drinking pee - own or his, yuck, but, I think I could under certain circumstances, spanking, slapping and spitting have already been done, lock in a kennel cage in corner of bed room on a leash and collar - that actual sounds kind fun with all sorts of possibilities. Can we try it tonight? It would be a blast to go shop for a collar and leash and food and water bowls knowing you were going to make me use then sweetie."

Oh my gawd women get you mind outa the gutter so we can finish this." Then he laughed really hard and started to fondle my tits and nipples. He was rock hard. "But yeah dear as soon as this is discussed, we can go get that and make you a puppy for a little bit tonight."

"David, seriously though, these are only punishments and unless he really gets perverted I don't see these ever being used. I am serious, make me you fuck puppy tonight."

"Okay Angie, you do not mind any of these punishments? I mean even the pee drinking?

"Well that one we can line out, no problem at all."

"Let me see what the next two are." So I went back and started reading down the list till I came to the next one he had marked out. Okay I agree with this was my very first thought. It needed lined out. It stated that during the first 90 days of training as a BCW I would meet Greg weekly for three hours. That during this time I would not be allowed to have sex with my hubby except if I ask first. However I could suck him off and give him hand jobs as often as he like.

"Okay dear, while I understand his intention is to get you addicted to only his cock and serving him as a bcw should, I am not giving up access to any part of you for even ninety days. So he will have to find a middle ground on this. What's your feelings?"

"Oh, I completely agree David. You are my love, my hubby and you will always get all of me whenever you want. Greg will just have to live with that."

I read down to the last one. I was kina turned on by the pure nasty wording and idea of it. My first thought in my head was hell yeah I want to do this, but how can I tell David.

"David, love, explain your reasoning. It does not seem too awful of an idea."

"Did you fucking read it Angie, he is saying he is going to pimp you out to other black males for profit as a form of training and control, and it might be immediately. Doesn't that bother you at all?"

"Because it makes me hot wet and horny thinking about it. You started this wanting me to try being a complete black cock whore. That is what Greg said he might do as part of it, then let's wait and cross that if it happens, In the meantime, give me fifty bucks big boy and fuck your bcw wife like the slut I am"

He was rock hard.

"Nope my sweet bitch, we are going shopping for a dog collar and stuff and since you want to be treated like a pimped out whore go get back in the lace dress, no bra or panties and those slutty heels, that is what you're going to wear shopping." David sounded a little mean and like he was going to use me as fuck meat. This turned me on.

So that is where this ends. We did go shop and we got the bowls, collar leash, and even a cage for the corner. We played for hours that day and talked about everything while playing. I slept in the cage that night like a good fuck puppy as he called me. The poor teenage male store clear at the pet store about lost his load start at how naked I was under the dress. In fact my hubby told him to carry the cage out and I would tip him. I kneeled right there in the parking lot and sucked him dry and then show him his load before I swallowed it. My hubby then, to be mean, gave him my cell phone number and told him to call me next time he wanted a good fuck. He was happy and called the next day. I rocked his world for three hours in our bedroom. He was hung like Greg, but a teenage – 19 white guy. I ain't telling anyone in the BCW club, but he is going to be my secret vice.

In the next few months I will write about the meeting, the signing of the agreement, the first few meeting of training and things. It should be a great adventure.

Lordshark
Lordshark
611 Followers
12