Breeding the Boss

Story Info
Never cross Shayla...
2.4k words
3.94
45.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shayla loved working with her younger colleague, Jason. She'd make him sweat with her filthy language, getting a little handsy and all in all, she just loved flirting with him. As the team leader, she was in charge of rostering and made sure he was always in her ambulance.

Today was going to be different, though. Rubbing a hand over her lower stomach as she saw Jason returning to the van with coffee, she smiled at him, a glint in her eye that said things weren't going to end well today.

"Thanks for the coffee, kid. So, are you still dating that little princess?"

Taking a sip of her strong, black coffee, Shayla watched Jason intently as he spoke, a plan coming together for the newly minted paramedic's last shift with her on these rosters.

"Yeah... She's sick at home recently, so I'm more tired than I usually am. I wish I could've taken the day off, but you insisted I come in today. So here I am..." His voice was very soft, almost child-like. Not high in pitched, but quiet. As if he had no sense of authority over his job, or himself. He gazed into her eyes every few seconds, wanting to see what orders she would bark out for him today. It was always a very inappropriate circumstance, although we did what needed to be done. He just wished she wouldn't be some flirty and teasing with him.

"Today's my last day with you, right? So what's on the agenda then, same old same old? Do we have to wash the cabins out, maybe clean up around the station while we wait for a call?" He noticed a certain look in her eye that bothered him, more than usual. He was meant to be transferred to Station 17 from Station 10 after today, so he hoped she didn't have anything planned to make this the most miserable day of his life.

Shaking her head, hair staying in place in a bun pulled tight against her scalp. Thrusting a clipboard and pen at him, almost connecting with his stomach, she spoke, a condescending tone to her voice.

"No, angel face. You're needed in the back. Inventory and when you're done, stocking up what's out. And is today my last day with you? Why? Sick of me already, baby?" Pointing out the back of the van, Shayla busied herself with paperwork, scribbling some numbers on the carbon copy paper and listening to the CB radio for jobs needing an emergency unit. Jason left her in the cabin and she heard the heavy door slam at the back of the vehicle. She had him where she wanted him, and was about to put him in a very compromising position.

"Let's see... Bandages are good... Gauze needs replacing... Hmm... Narcan drugs... Saline solution..." It was a tedious task going through the long list of supplies in the ambulance. It's usually a half an hour ordeal, but with the cabin being suspiciously empty this time, he had about 45 minutes of labor ahead of him, replacing all the necessary supplies for patients.

"Alright... Let's get to it." He headed to the back of the cabin, wrestling with the latch to open the door. "Fuck... It is jammed...?" He pushed against it with all his weight, until his shoulder was sore. He shouted out for Shayla, hoping the outside was going to be less of an issue.

"Hey! Hey Shay! Come help me, the door is stuck!"

Shayla heard the banging inside the back of the van and grinned. Sitting under her legs was a bag full of the inventory she'd gutted from the ambulance, sending Jason back there to count, knowing he'd be in there a long time. Jumping out of the cabin, she made her way to the back of the van and opened the door. The one with the lock that jammed. A lot.

Pulling the door open, an angry look was on her face as she started reprimanding her colleague, watching him get visibly upset.

"Come on, Jason! I sent you in here to do one thing, and you're just mucking around like always. Here!"

She pushed in past him, pulling the door closed and looked around, drawers and cabinets closed and uncounted as far as she could tell. She spun around, pissed as she yelled at him.

"Do I have to show you everything, Jason? Fucking hell, sit down on the gurney and I'll just do it all for you!"

"Wait, I... I just... It was jammed, and I... But..." He sighed heavily, the stress getting to him as he wipes away a tear, sitting himself on the gurney. He watched her work, pointless since he had just done all of that. But she never listened to him anyway. He muttered under his breath some obscenities, something she didn't quite catch. She turned to him, having taking inventory for what's missing.

"Can we please resupply the cabin now? We need to get moving in case of a call." He headed towards the back, realizing the jammed door was shut once more, essentially trapping them. "Son of a bitch... Help! Someone let us out." But it was fruitless. They were the only two at the station, as the engine with the firefighters was out for some pointless call.

"Oh fuck, we're trapped. What happens if we get a call from dispatch!" He turned around to look at her, with a sly grin on her face. It confused him, and he tilted his head. "What's that look for...? Aren't you concerned?"

"Jason," she warned, a deep tone to her voice, "sit down now. You're getting agitated and I won't stand for negative behaviour, got it?"

She stood, slamming a door shut and looked down at her young protégé. His face looked downcast and she was glad. He was right where she wanted him. His back was hunched over and it looked like all the fight had left his body.

Changing tact, she looked at her watch and back at Jason.

"Kid, lie down. We're going to be here a while. Might as well make the most of the time we have in here to not do a thing."

He looked behind himself at the gurney, not caring anymore. He closed his eyes, lying back, running his hands through my hair. How ridiculous it was to be stuck back here, caged like fucking animals.

"I should've put something in the jam of the door after you opened it, wouldn't be in this mess. It's just my fucking luck..." He sighed with frustration, opening his eyes to look back at her. "Should we call someone, boss? No point in just sitting here." He handed her his phone from his pocket, knowing that she knew every number of anyone important that could get them out of this mess.

Taking his phone in hand, she looked at the time. 10 minutes to execute her plan. The guys would be back any minute now, she knew. Sliding his phone into her left breast pocket, Shayla bent over Jason, pretending to look in a cupboard at his hip's level. It was all just an act, and she pulled the restraint out from under the gurney, pulling it tight around his torso.

His eyes went wide in that instance, and before he knew what was going on, he was trapped. He struggled, squirming around on the gurney in many futile attempts to get free, but it was indeed hopeless.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing? Let me out of this thing, right now! I'm telling your superior about this bullshit, and everything else you've done. I'm fucking sick of you!" All the angry and rage came out of him at once, and he calmed down, realizing she didn't care for a word he was saying. "W-What do you want from me...? Don't hurt me, please..."

"You think he'll give a shit? I'm the fucking star around here, holding hands and wiping asses. You're expendable, Jason."

Shayla sat next to him on the gurney, stroking his face almost gently, caring, until she slapped him across the face.

"But today? I'm going to take what I want from you. Something I've been trying to get for a while. Think of this as your farewell present!"

"N-No... Stop... You don't know what you're doing..." He yelped in pain after the slap across the face, and from there, he was fully hers. He submitted, not wanting to be hurt, and the pleading began from there.

"J-Just don't hurt me... I'll do anything, just don't... Don't hurt..." He was in near tears, still struggling slightly, wanting to be free of this nightmare. He had no idea what her true intentions were, but he would soon find out.

Laughing as he begged frantically, Shayla squeezed his lips shut, a touch rougher than she'd wanted to. Knowing he had height on her, she was still stronger and she finally did what she'd wanted to do for months.

She straddled him. Grinding on his legs as she unzipped his trousers and yanked them down with a ferocity that she knew would have left him with some burns on his butt and thighs. She could see in his underwear there were marks to show he was aroused and she looked down at him, a cold look in her eyes as she grinned.

"You know I've been talking about wanting a baby for a long time, right? Jerry, my partner, can't get it up. And you're a fine specimen of an All-American youth, I just thought, why not? You're going to knock me up today. Got it?"

His jaw dropped, and he shook his head, trying once more to break free, even more desperately this time. He flailed about in her restraint, cursing to the high heavens.

"No... I'm not going to get you pregnant... Fuck that... I don't want a kid!" But as she put her hand on his bulge, his body instinctively sent a wave of pleasure through him. It'd be years since he had a good fuck, and he was beginning to have trouble fighting his lewd thoughts. This is so ridiculous...

"Get the fuck off me! Don't you dare rape me, you fucking bitch!" He grunted and groaned, before running out of energy, calming down enough for her to resume.

"Rape? My, my. Such a big accusation considering you're so aroused right now..."

Unbuckling her own uniform, Shayla sat back on him, dragging her soaking cunt against the boy's underwear.

"Sweetheart, you have such a pretty mouth, maybe you should use it for something more useful?"

The sensations of her damp warmth on his bulge drove him up the wall, and he groaned in a very sexual manner. He's lost sense of his surroundings, the emotions that once flooded through him having caused him to go numb.

"I don't care... Just fucking do what you want..." He whimpered, his voice having gone mostly quiet. He continued to tense up however, hating the sensations that went through his body, instilled by her.

Ignoring him, she ripped his underwear down, the seams fraying as the material lay splayed out over his green pants. She rode him a little before sinking her weight down onto him, his cock - larger than her partner's - hitting all the right spots. She knew she'd picked a good one and she let out a murmur.

"Oh, Jase, you're such a good boy. I'm going to fuck you, okay, baby? And you're going to make me a mommy. Can you do that for me?"

Her eyes were closed as she bent over him, her hands on his shoulders as she fucked his cock angrily, trying to pound his cum into her.

He stifled his moans as best as possible, until the pleasure outweighed the violation of his body. With what he could manage, he held onto her hips, figuring out some way to rationalize this.

"S-Shay... Hey... Listen... Get rid of your fuckwit partner, let me take his place... I'll be yours... I-If you really want a kid, let me care for it with you, huh?" The bargaining was for his sake, not hers, knowing it was inevitable that he would cum inside her, and possibly make her pregnant.

"You feel so good... Fuck..." He had given in completely, having convinced himself that this is right, to avoid any emotional trauma afterwards.

"You... You want to be my little lover? You want me to be a mommy to you and your baby? That's so cute."

Rolling her eyes, she bounced harder, milking his cock with her tight pussy. Using him as she saw fit. She could tell he was enjoying it, his body language said go, even if his words didn't sound that way.

"I... I beg of you... I wanna be your little boy toy, whatever... If you're having my child, I want to care for it... Please..." His begging was incessant, and he hoped it wasn't annoying her. Maybe she found it to be cute. He almost began thrusting up into her to show his commitment, but his lack of energy forced that to not last for long.

Ignoring him, Shayla just rocked harder, making him her little bitch. And she knew they were both close. She'd started to moan, hoping the sounds would drown Jason's words out. She needed his cum inside her right then and there. She'd tracked. Today was her most fertile day of the month and it had to be now.

Then, it came. She'd worn the poor boy down. Spurt after spurt of hot cum, seeping into the depths of her cervix. Shayla held tight; her nails digging into Jason's shoulders and ripping his skin beneath his work uniform. Her experienced cunt milked him with a fervour. When he was done and she was satisfied, Shayla slid off him, undoing the restraints. She planted a kiss roughly and lewdly on his lips. Pulling up her pants, she zipped up, and made her way to the ambulance door.

Thumping the top hinge and pressing the lever, the door opened easily and she jumped out, looking as fresh as ever. To add insult to injury, she'd left Jason on the gurney, pants down and threw his phone, making it land on his stomach.

"Take an early day, kid. You deserved it. Oh, and by the way? Your transfer has been cancelled. You're my buddy for life."

Fin.