Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heather26
Heather26
2,102 Followers

'Everything all right?' she asked.

'Yeah,' I said, though it didn't seem to convince her.

'It's a big step, I know. I was the same when I first came here.' She continued to watch me. 'Do you have any questions about your role?'

'Yeah, actually,' I said, not knowing where to begin. 'Just, I don't know, tell me more about the breeding. Is it just a one off thing?'

'Oh no. Most hucows here a bred multiple times in their life. We love it and the bulls love it. I've been bred nine times so far.'

'Nine times?!'

'Oh yes,' she said proudly, a dreamy expression coming over her face as her hand trailed its way down to her pussy. 'The bulls love me. Apparently I have quite a fantastic rump. They can't keep off it.'

'So, where do the... calves go?' I asked, trying to remember the term Violet used earlier.

'They stay in the nursery until they are old enough, then they go to the top floor where we have a boarding school. Adoption of calves is popular too. We apparently breed much healthier calves than normal people do.' She smiled proudly as her fingers flicked her large bulbous clit. 'As for those who stay here, some get jobs and lives outside and move out when they grow up, while others choose to stay on here. My eldest girl wants to become a hucow like me when she comes of age.'

The lift reached the ground floor and I followed her out. She led me to a small room this time, which looked a lot like a doctor's office. She opened a cabinet and pulled out some rubber gloves.

'Ready?' she asked.

I nodded and sat down on the bed in the corner.

'Pants off,' she said as she pulled a needle and a vial out of the cabinet.

I complied and sat back down pants-less as she brought a tray and a seat over.

'I won't lie, this will hurt. I need to inject the testosterone directly into your balls.'

I sat up straight. 'What?!'

'It's daunting, but necessary. Come on, lay back. It'll be over soon.'

With great trepidation, I lay back and spread my legs. She grabbed my now extremely flaccid cock and moved it out of the way.

'Hayley may have already told you, but this will cause your cock and balls to grow to a good bull size. It will also help you produce a nice amount of bull pheromones, something that will make you much more desirable for all hucows. The changes won't take long to occur, much quicker than it is for us hucows. Only one night. You'll be ready for Hayley by tomorrow.'

The needle pierced into my ball with a white hot pain that sent my body rigid. After what felt like an eternity, I felt the needle retract and gauss pressed up against it.

'Halfway there. Just one more.'

'Ugh,' I groaned as I waited for the next injection. She pierced the other one and before long pulled it out. Finally.

'All finished!' she said cheerily.

'Thank god!' I said, looking down at my poor balls.

'Okay, up you get. I'll show you to your room while the injection works its stuff.'

She helped me to my feet and I pulled my pants back up. My balls were tender against my underwear as I walked, each step reminding me of the feeling of the needle prick. She led me back to the lift and to a free room on the floor above Hayley's.

Once inside I collapsed onto the bed. The ache in my balls dominating any other thought that filled my mind.

'We'll bring up something for you to eat, but make sure to get some good sleep tonight.'

'Uh-huh,' I said.

'Can you feel it beginning to work?' Violet asked as excited as a school girl. She leant her hands on the foot of the bed as she watched me, her udders hanging below her.

'My balls are definitely tingling.' I said after a pause. It had started small but was beginning to spread through my scrotum.

Violet did a little bounce and giggled. Her udders bounced around with her.

'Make sure you sleep without pants on tonight,' she said as she turned to leave. 'Otherwise you'll wake up with very constrained balls.'

~

I woke the next day to Violet entering the room.

'Rise and shine!' she chimed as she pulled the bed sheet back, exposing me to the cool morning air. 'Mmm, yes. Those do look good now.'

I opened my blurry eyes trying to work out what she meant when the events of the previous day came rushing back. I sat up and looked down between my legs. There sat the biggest set of balls I had ever seen. Each one was about the size of a grapefruit and the skin on my scrotum had grown much harder and darker, like my balls were wrapped in leather. Even my cock was much bigger. It was longer than before and almost twice as thick. Large veins ran down my shaft, giving it a powerful look.

Violet eyed my cock hungrily and lifted one of my balls to feel its weight. It felt more sensitive to her touch as she caressed it.

'Oh yes, you'll make a beautiful bull.' She let go of my ball and held her hand out of me to take. 'Come on. Hayley's waiting for you.'

I took her hand and stood up. The new weight of my balls was something I had to get used to. Violet took my shirt off and threw it onto the bed.

'Won't need that anymore,' she said, giving my hardening cock a stroke. 'Welcome to the herd, big guy.'

She led me out of the room and to the lift. As we walked I couldn't help but notice the other hucows turn their heads as I passed, eyeing me up and down. Though, despite the attention, all I could think of was Hayley waiting for me down in her room, desperate for me to fill her up.

I struggled with each step, my balls knocking into my legs and throwing off my rhythm.

Violet noticed this. 'Try tucking your balls behind your legs as you walk. That's what most of the other bulls do.'

I grabbed my balls, turned them sideways, and pushed them behind my legs. They stayed there, trapped from falling back by my legs. I started walking and found it worked quite well. With each step my balls bounced on the backs of my thighs, but as long as I didn't spread my legs too far, they never bounced back between them.

We reached the lift and stepped inside. Violet's hand was already between her thighs as she watched my cock in its semi-erect state. Without removing her other hand she reached over and began stroking my shaft. Her fingers barely touched as her hand gripped my new girth.

'You know, I've been thinking of being bred again...' She bit her lip as she stared at my cock. 'You will have to breed Hayley first, but I think I'll go request that you take care of me next.'

The lift reached Hayley's floor and the doors opened.

'You know where her room is, go get her,' Violet said letting go of my cock. Her hand wasted no time finding her teat and pulling on it in time with the strokes of her clit. 'I'll head down to the ground floor and get my breeding signed off.'

She gave me a wink as I stepped out of the lift and into the hallway. I made my way to Hayley's room, knocking once I arrived.

'Come in,' Hayley called.

I opened the door and stepped inside. Hayley was laying on her milking bench, the suction cups working away at her teats. Her face lit up when she saw me and she frantically pushed on the stop button for her milking machine. I could feel myself getting rock hard as I watched her, that curvy rump that I would soon be fucking, those huge udders full of milk, that long red hair, and lastly her big brown eyes.

She pulled her udders out with a pop and dashed across the room to me, drips of milk flying from her udders as they bounced around. When she reached me she dropped to her knees and cupped my balls in her hands.

'Wow, they're so big now...' She stroked her hand across them before bringing it to my shaft. Her small hands only made my monster cock look even bigger. As she ran her hands up my shaft I could see a trail of juice leaking from her pussy and running down her leg.

She wrapped her mouth over the head of my cock, struggling to fit its girth into her small mouth. She pulled her head back and let it fall from her mouth.

'You ready?' she said, looking up at me with those big brown eyes.

'Yeah,' I said. God, was I desperate to fuck her.

She turned around and got down on all fours, sticking her rump up high. Her udders lay against the floor beneath her like large pillows. Her pussy stared up at me, dripping with juices. I couldn't take it anymore.

I got down onto my knees and positioned my cock behind her, rubbing the large head against her pussy. I lined up and thrust forward. She let out a moan as my cock speared into her. Despite its new girth I felt the muscles of her pussy stretch to take me. She was so wet.

'Mmm... fuck me! Breed me!' she moaned.

I pulled back and thrust in again, this time sinking in deeper. My large balls rocked back and forth with each thrust, slapping against her. I pulled back and thrust back into her again, this time sinking all the way in until my pelvis pushed up against hers. My balls made a more satisfying slap that time as I felt a vibration travel up through them. That felt good. Real good. I started thrusting in and out of her more quickly. Each slap of my balls bringing me a shock pleasure and each thrust eliciting a loader moan from her. I could feel something boiling up inside me as I thrust harder and quicker into her. An animalistic urge. There was something so primal about us fucking. We were two animals breeding, losing ourselves to our instincts. Nothing else mattered beyond just us fucking right here, right now.

I thrust harder and harder. Hayley's moans came out in ragged bursts between each thrust. Each time I pounded into her she slid forward on the floor a bit. Her udders were squished hard between her and the floor, and with each heavy thrust some milk squirted out.

'Oh god... oh... oh... oh fuck yeah!' Hayley panted.

A small pool of milk was soon forming I thrust my cock in and out of her. She turned her face sideways and lay it on the floor, her eyes watching me as her mouth hung open in eternal pants and moans. As I fucked her I reached under her and grabbed the fleshy mound of one of her udders. The skin was warm between my fingers as I squeezed it. A jet of milk shot from her teat, adding to the ever growing puddle beneath her. She began making little squeaks as her eyes rolled back and her body tensed up. Her pussy milked my cock with each thrust as her muscles clenched. She held her breath as the orgasm rolled over her before letting out a loud moan that the other hucows surely heard. Good, let them, I thought, let them her me breed her.

I kept thrusting as I felt my own orgasm building. My balls churned as my cum built for release. I thrust one final time into her, grabbing her under her udders and pulling her back against me. She let out a long moan as I shot gooey ropes of cum deep inside her fertile womb. I couldn't believe how much I came as my cock continued to contract and shoot more and more cum from my grapefruit sized balls. It spilled over from her well fucked hole and dripped down my cock. She looked back and leaned up to kiss me deeply as my cock began to soften inside her.

She broke off the kiss and pushed some of her sweat (and possibly milk) soaked hair back from her face. 'That was amazing.'

'God, I've never had sex that good before,' I panted back.

'Neither.' She leaned in to kiss me again. 'God it feels so wonderful to be bred. I can feel your cum deep inside me.'

She wiggled forward and my cock plopped out of her. She turned around on all fours, her teats dragging lines of milk across the floor, and licked my cock clean of both of our juices. She made sure to keep her rump high in the air to keep all of my cum inside her.

She cupped her udder and gave it a squeeze. 'I think I should finish up my milking,' she said, looking at the puddle she left on the floor. 'I clearly was still a bit full.'

She cupped her hand tight over her pussy and stood up, making her way to the milking table as quickly as she could. Once she had her udders securely in the cups she stuck her rump back up into the air with a satisfied look on her face at not having spilled a drop.

I stood up and lay down on her bed to watch her when the door opened. We both looked up as Violet entered.

'How did it go?' she asked Hayley.

'Wonderful,' Hayley said dreamily as the machine pulled rhythmically on her teats.

'Aw, I'm so happy for you Hayley,' she said before stepping over to me. As she approached I could see just how much her pussy was dripping juices down her thighs.

'I got everything sorted down in admin,' she said, getting down on all fours before me. 'I'm ready to be bred again by a big strong bull.'

Her rump called invitingly to me. Her large clit poking out so red and swollen. It looked almost painful as it strained to be attended to.

I looked over at Hayley as she lay there with her rump high in the air full of my cum.

'What are you waiting for?' she asked me, motioning toward Violet's raised rump. 'Mount her.'

Heather26
Heather26
2,102 Followers
12