Breeding Weekend

Story Info
Breeding Gangbang.
1.3k words
3.91
75.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Addiction is a pervasive condition that demands feeding, escalation and by definition is impossible to quench... regardless of the type of demon... drugs, gambling, chocolate or in my case slut recognition... the envelope must be pushed.

In late 2016, my husband introduced the challenge of me being breed by groups of BBC. What greater evidence of my worship of cock, and public slut exposure and recognition, than to openly be filled with the sperm of nameless black men and be successfully breed... undeniable evidence that I was the total black cumslut he so desired me to be.

Seeking to hasten my graduation to worthless cum slut, and wishing an undeniable commitment of total submission, collectively with my husband, I have elected to accept the challenge. At 45 I had no children, had never been pregnant and was not convinced I could conceive., but the thought of not trying could no longer be control.

The procedures were agreed upon... minimum of 8 men at each session, all to be total strangers, no names are to be given, I am to be blinded folded, restrained and muzzled, and spread... my impregnators never to be known or seen.

Ads appeared through central Florida on Craig's List seeking 9+ BBC... eliciting several hundred responses. My husband vetted the responses and the hundreds quickly were reduced to 50... and from our history we knew only about half would actually appear.

And so it began at 11:45 pm at a nondescript extended stay hotel near Tampa Florida... my 3 inch collar, and cuffs were chained to the headboard... my blindfold and gag tightened... a 36 inch spreader ran between my ankles... forcing my legs apart and freshly waxed pussy open an accessible... I was naked sans my ankle laced stilettos.

And then I was alone... incapacitated, at my most submissive, unable to move and only grown against my ball gag. I knew my husband had planned this quiet time... for me to think, to panic, to question... to contemplate... to consider how far I had come and the consequences of my actions... to imagine the scene, the countless men who would use me, fill me with their sperm, and whose faces I would never

... and I was scared, doubting, but convulsing and trembling in shear animal lust... and I could feel the uncontrolled secretions between my legs and I knew this is what I'm wanted... and soon I heard the door open... no words... the sound of someone spitting... and me being conscious of that spit now on my clit...

As I felt the tip of the unknown cock at my entrance... it was impossible not to experience a premature orgasm... a tingle... a gaged mutter groan and quickened breath... He pushed deeper... my sensation was he was huge... but I was tight... and soon I knew he was all the way in... my inner cavity burned, and I broke out into a sweaty glaze... the engorged cock transmitting evidence of its arousal... pulsing against my depths. My urge was to wrap my leg and arms around this man... to bring him closer... but my restraints and ankle spreader incapacitated me.

Soon he began to move... slowly, erotically... pulling his cock out to the entrance and then in one motion... pushing back as hard and as deeply as possible into me... I convulsed and shook as I came again.

His pace quickened as he began to fuck me like he was a mechanical device... strong, with periods of 10-15 minutes of consistent unbroken rhyme... never resting, never changing his cadence. And then he paused and again pulled back until just his cock head was inside me... he then slammed hard into me as his pace quickened. more animalistic... varying his pace and force. I instinctively began to arch my back and meet his thrusts. We both were now soaked in sweat from his athletic endurance.

As he continued he accelerated his pace... the familiar moans, breathlessness, the words of a man in heat... "you fuckin slut, you used up cunt, cumslut whore" I am going to cum in your worthless cunt... his pace quickens... and then the uncontrolled moans, sporadic motions and intense thrusts as he unloads deeply... 5 pulses of semen... then a 6th and 7th... Then silence... motionless.

His full weight now supported by me... he lay motionless for several minutes... soon his movements began... and I was aware that is freshly drained cock was expanding again within me. But now more gentle, slower,... oddly almost loving... for the next 5-6 minutes I was in erotic bliss as he pumped me with an intensity, but with feeling, style and technique of a skilled lover... and quickly he delivered a second load of his sperm... spent and drained... he withdrew and quickly left the room...

I was again alone... almost disoriented, but cognizant that I was filled with his two, ejaculations... and so I waited...and again reflected on my life, action consequences...

Shortly, the door opened again... and my now loosened pussy accepted cock two...

And this continued... hour after hour... man after man... each so totally different in feeling, technique, size... but each flooding me with their seed... and departing... always to be unknown, nameless, never to return, to know, but to wonder.

At 5:45 am, my last lover departed... and I was released from my restrained position... only to anticipate my second night... just hours away.

Night two repeated the established ritual... on one level identical, but uniquely different... different men, different emotions...

Quantitatively the statistics reveal only the most simplistic of details:

From my journal...

19 men black men

9:30 hours

26 loads of black sperm pumped into me.

The psychological effects are much more complicated, hard to express, and haunting. The intent of stripping away my personality and reducing me to a helpless mindless animal with the only purpose to receive a continuing supply of unknown cock was achieved. In retrospect, this is a daunting vision which continually flashes through my mind.

The ultimate submissive act... I think yes... part rape fantasy probably so... Helplessly restrained, blindfolded, gagged, and with legs held apart by a metal contraption designed specifically to never allow access to my hole to be limited.

My demure freshly waxed pussy... violated, and defiled... used relentlessly and pounded. The seed of the man before dripping from me, awaiting the next and the next and the next until it gapes, is dilated and destroyed... swollen, open, disfigured but exposed for all to see. The thick sperm jam overflowing... my inner thighs a mixture of many and my torso a reservoir for the residue... and I lay helpless, awaiting the next.

And them I ponder an even more conflicted realization... that this animal ritual is to breed me... a white middle aged woman married to an older white man... scheduling planning and timing an event to coincide with ovulation... choosing only the largest cocks, to split me, fill me... anonymous, faceless, nameless men, all to provide evidence to the world that I am a black cock whore... and to be able to say... "I don't know who the father is"... as if this was a special merit badge on my Cumslut curriculum.

As the hours proceed, even in my sense deprived incarceration... each cock feels unique... and the motions, movements and pace... a private expression of each of my potential impregnators. As they cum one by one deep into me, my own orgasm is uncontrolled as the shoot their seed... oh how I want to wrap my legs tightly around their body, my arms across their back... to open my mouth, to interlace our tongues at the moment of release... but I cannot...forbidden by design from closeness and passion.

As the final hour nears... I am nearly unconscious... having taken them all, but now near exhaustion...as the last man empties and quietly shuts the door without a word. I lay privately alone... contemplative... questioning... "am I sick, depraved or insane"... will I be ashamed one day... sorry... or is it the culmination of a journey... a graduation... I don't know the answers... but I know I am changed.