Bree's New Life

Story Info
A woman is ripped from her old life to become a whore.
2k words
4.04
230.3k
80

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another trip to the mall, another mini shopping splurge. She'd spent a little longer walking around the mall than she'd thought, and was running late for a night out with the girls. Hurrying off the escalator while searching through her oversized bag for her car keys, Bree barely noticed the 2 men who fell in step on either side of her. She was jerked back to awareness when both her arms were grabbed and a menacing voice told her to keep quiet or bad things would happen.

Shocked into submission, she let them escort her out the nearest door and down the sidewalk. It was only when Bree saw the waiting van at the curb that she started struggling. But she was no match for the strong men. Before she could even figure out what had happened, she was lifted into the van. The strong grips on her biceps and the scary sharp poke in her ribcage told her that she'd better not try anything again.

"Damn, that's a nice one you got there, Brent," said the man in the passenger seat as he appraised Bree's body.

And Bree did have a spectacular body. Gym-toned, beach-tanned, and silicone-enhanced, she always turned heads. And her short, fashionably destroyed jean skirt showed off her long, lean legs, while a tight, low-cut white tank top set her fake 34-D tits off to perfection.

Not that her clothes mattered now. Only seconds after the van took off and away from whatever safety or protection she might have found had she been brave enough to scream, Bree felt hands pawing at her chest, pulling her tits out the top of her tank.

With a word, Brent stopped them all. "Hey stop! Don't forget that the boss wanted to see this one untouched first without your fucking jizz all over her. You'll get your chances soon enough."

An uneasy silence pervaded for the next hour -- though Bree could only guess how long it'd been since they had blindfolded her and tied her hands and legs together. She sat on the floor of the van listening to their vile and detailed descriptions about what they were going to do to her holes. Her blindfold was soaked with terrified tears.

After what seemed like an interminable amount of time, Bree felt the van slow to a stop, then pull into a long gravel driveway. A pair of hands untied her feet and jerked her out of the van, telling her she was in for a new life, that she would love it, that all women are sluts at heart and love it.

A few moments later, Bree found herself shoved onto her knees on a plush carpet inside the building. Her blindfold was ripped off and directly in front of her was one of the best-looking men she'd ever seen. He was the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome. This must be "the boss".

"Welcome, my dear, to my home! Get used to it, because this is going to be your home, too. Well, at least until you're no longer of good service to us." His Spanish accent was undeniably sexy and masculine and he laughed at something he found funny. He went on, "My name is Aurelio Aguilar. You can call me Leo. You are here to go into service for me. And you get two choices of what kind of service: the fun kind. Or the not-so-fun kind. Either way, it's your choice. And either way, you're not leaving here. If you want to fight, don't worry ... we have guests who just love fighters."

Through her terror, Bree eyed him. Leo was impeccable. His clothes were obviously expensively cut and a cigar in his left hand wafted fragrant smoke as he used his hands to talk. Leo gestured in her direction and, as if it were a routine (and Bree was realizing it probably was routine), two men came forward ... one held her and the other roughly began stripping her clothes off. At that, Bree's body automatically reacted to this offense and she began kicking and writhing and screaming. This earned her a hard knee in her stomach, knocking her breath out. Having effectively been made submissive again, Bree allowed the men to finish stripping her. They held her arms back so she couldn't cover her large breasts or her waxed pussy.

Leo laughed and, cutting the "interview" off, turned to the men. "Good work, this one is tasty. I'd love to take her house virginity myself, but I promised my guests an auction tomorrow night. Get her out of here."

After being manhandled through endless hallways and courtyards, Bree was thrown alone into a bedroom, with the door locked behind her. She stood in the middle of the room a moment and took stock of the room.

It was an average size room, but lavishly furnished, almost straight out of a luxury hotel. A king-sized bed dominated the room. There was a second door across the room -- she tried it, but it was locked. With nothing to cover herself, still terrified, alone, and tired, Bree climbed up into the big bed, crawled under the covers, and was asleep before she even realized.

The next morning, the second door to the room slammed open and a robust older woman strutted through the door, waking Bree. The woman gently sat on the edge of the bed, said hello and that her name was Margie. She tenderly brushed Bree's tangled dark hair back from her beautiful face. Bree thought she'd found a friend and entered into conversation with her.

Less than 5 minutes later, the woman had made clear 3 things: That her job was to make Bree sexy and beautiful; that Bree was here to serve either as a fucktoy to any man (the "fun kind" of service Leo had mentioned, Bree assumed) or as a maid (the "not-so-fun kind"); and that the only two ways Bree could leave were as old and used-up or dead.

"So you'd better get used to it, kiddo," Margie brightly said. She got Bree up out of bed and spent the rest of the day beautifying her with hair, make-up, and trying on a variety of different lingerie until Margie found one she liked.

"Ahhh, that's perfect. It'll have all the guests purring after you and raising their bids sky-high!" Bree was to become an item up for auction in the "private club" -- which was just a euphemism for "high-class brothel".

Sometime later, Bree was standing behind a curtain, threats fresh in her ear about the expectations for her behavior. She stopped to look at her reflection in a full length mirror ... she had to admit that Margie was phenomenal at her job. Her hair was full and wavy and her make-up and false eye lashes made her look like a porn star. Her cream colored corset pushed her tits up, making them look enormous compared to her tightly cinched waist. Her pussy was left bare and naked in between a pair of garters strapped to sheer ivory thigh highs. 5 inch heels completed the look. Bree thought she looked like a slutty virgin -- which is what she supposed Leo wanted, since she was a "virgin" in the house.

Stepping out onto the runway to catcalls and shouts, Bree thought, "I guess this begins my life as a whore." And to tell the truth, she was beginning to get turned on by the thought. The fear was gone. She'd always loved sex and had secretly fantasized about being a prostitute or getting gangbanged. Plus, it looked like becoming nothing more than a fucktoy was an easy way to a life of luxury.

So she strutted up and down the runway, hardly hearing the auctioneer calling out prices or the house guests (which is what Leo stylishly called the private club's members) feverishly bidding on her like an inanimate object. At the end of it, she was sold for the night for $16,500. Bree was astonished. "I guess there really is money here," she thought.

Her new owner didn't bother introducing himself; he greeted Bree by parting her pussy lips and thrusting his fingers in. He pumped his hand in and out a few times, pronounced her serviceable and had her sit on his lap for the rest of the auction while he felt her up.

Though her purchase price had been expensive, Bree had never felt so cheap. All her hot fantasies about becoming a prostitute were banished from her mind. She didn't even know this guy's name and here he was fondling her clit while he watched other girls (who were obviously not "house virgins") strip on the runway. All her desire was gone and her feeling of fear was back, with the feeling of abasement added to the mix.

After the auction, the man -- who finally revealed his name was Alex -- grabbed her hand, pushed her up to the edge of the stage so she was bending over it, and slapped her ass a few times. He invited a few of the men who hadn't bought anyone at the auction to give her a feel. Multiple fingers belonging to different men were sliding into her pussy and a few slipped into her asshole. Her tits were pulled out of the top of her corset and brusquely squeezed. All at once, Alex told them to leave off and he grabbed her by her hair on the back of her head, forcing an arch in her back that pushed her ass up. She couldn't move. Bree felt the hard tip of his cock sliding around her tight pussy lips, seeking entrance. All at once, Alex thrust into her, causing her to cry out. He started hammering away at her pussy with his rock hard dick, thrusting in and out while he yanked on her hair and grabbed her left tit from behind. Bree screamed with each thrust deep inside her pussy. She thought, "He's using me like a cheap whore!" Suddenly Alex tensed up and came deep inside her wet cunt. "You fucking slut! You whore! Take my load, Slut!"

He caught his breath and turned Bree around to face him and said, "Don't think that was worth my sixteen thousand. For the rest of the night, you're my slut. You're to do anything I say, fuck anyone I say, and leave all that cum in that cunt of yours or where ever it lands. You're to be my cum slut. I bought you tonight because after anyone else has you, you'll be too dirty for me and I wanted a piece of you first."

At that, he told her to crawl over to a semi-circle of men who had just watched her get railed. Bree obeyed, getting onto her hands and knees, feeling Alex's cum dripping out of her pussy down her thighs, staining her silky thigh highs.

On her knees, she approached the first man. "Suck my dick, Slut!" He whipped his already hard cock out of his pants, slapped her in the face with it, and shoved it into her mouth. She stroked his cock with her tongue and lips, gagging and slobbering all over it.

"Damn, look at that fucking fucktoy slob on his cock! My turn, Fucktoy!" Another man grabbed her hair and pulled her off that cock and pushed her mouth onto his cock. At that instant, the dick she had been sucking spurted hot white cum all over the side of her face. She felt it drip down her cheek and off her chin onto her thigh while she sucked off the other cock.

Bree was actually starting to get into it. Feeling hard cock between her lips always turned her on. She was starting to enjoy feeling like the cock hungry fucktoy she was supposed to be. More cum jetted into her mouth and she hungrily swallowed most of it, though some cum spilled over her lips and mixed with the cum already on her chin.

One by one, she sucked 3 more cocks. All of them blew their loads of cum down her throat. All this cum was tasting like dessert to the new fucktoy. Suddenly, her owner jerked her up by her hair and led her out of the auction room into another room for more adventures. With cum still dripping off her face, Bree wondered what was next.