Bren & Lanie Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister come together after sister comes home.
3.6k words
4.33
38.5k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke a little later to the sound of my phone ringing I reached over to answer it, when I felt a body next to me. I looked to see my brother, my very naked, yet handsome and gorgeous brother. I looked at the caller id and seen it was Dan I stiffened as I then looked at the clock and seen it was 7 at night. I then heard a light growling as I looked to Brendon.

"Hey B are you hungry?" I asked as I kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, I am starved, how about you?" He asked

"I am too let go see what we have and I'll cook." I said I got out of bed and grabbed my blue boy shorts and my blue tank top. I watched my brother as he watched me get dressed. He then scooted to the end of the bed and pulled me into his lap and kissed me very passionately.

"Lanie I love you more than you know. What I mean is I know it's wrong but I am in love with you. I want us to be together forever. I would never hurt you I promise. Please just you and me." Brendon said I was completely shocked at by what he was saying. I could see the lust he had in his eyes. I placed my hand to the side of his face and kissed his lips and I had to smile. I then heard mom's voice again going through my head. "I love you both be good and have fun, you have my blessing."

"Oh my god she knew." I said as I sat there looking at Brendan with a crooked smile.

"Who knew what?" Brendan asked

"This morning after everything and you cried yourself to sleep in my arms mom called. Her and I talked she's not coming home until Friday. She had to help a client in Chicago." I said

"Ok so we have the house to ourselves." Brendan said

"Yes we do till Friday night. But Mom then said something to me I wasn't sure what she was talking about. But I now understand what she meant by it. B how long have you been in love with me?" I asked as he put his head down and looked away from me. He then started to get up I reached out to take a hold his hand.

"That's why I kept saying I'm sorry. While Sara and I were fooling around I sort of called her you. She smacked me and called me sick. That's why she slapped you." Brendan said

"Wow so how long?" I asked

"Lanie I have been in love with you for a little over two years. And Mom knows how I feel about you." Brendan said

"That's what she meant." I said

"What did she said?" Brendan asked

"I love you both be good and have fun,

you have my blessing." I said this was all too much. I needed to think about what was going on in my head and the fact that I was now thinking about him and I forever. But we couldn't there was no way that it could ever happen.

I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen and grabbed the food out of the fridge and started to cook dinner. My mind was racing with everything that had happened. I finished putting dinner in the oven when everything hit me. I started to cry as I sank to the floor rocking myself back and forth. How could anything ever be simple between the two of us ever again, he was my brother this couldn't be happen. I couldn't think I needed to get away I grabbed my keys and I ran out of the house to the car. As I was backing out of the drive I looked up to my bedroom window, there stood Brendan. I continued out of the drive and down the road. I had no clue where I was going just that I needed to drive. I needed to think about this and everything that was happening. How could I be falling in love with my baby brother? How could I ever face him again knowing that what we shared was wrong in every possible way.

All I know is he has made me feel like no one has ever made me feel. I was a sweet, sexual, and very loving. In all my boyfriends I have never really felt anything like that. With Dan it was all about sex and more sex. I felt used and well in his latest abused. As I drove around town I felt my ribs as I knew that's where the bruise was. I hadn't realized just where I was going I just needed to think. Before I knew it I was at the grave yard where our father was buried. I got out and walked to his grave. I then sat down and started to cry again. It had taken me almost a full twenty minutes to get myself together to even try to talk to my father.

"Oh daddy I wish you were here. I am so confused and lost... there is so much going on in my life and it's all too confusing." I said as I felt his presence here with me it was as if I could hear him.

'It's alright child everything will be ok. Trust your heart, follow it and you'll be fine.'

I thought about it and it made sense what dad had always told me growing up. It was always the same thing trust your heart. The heart knows what it wants no matter how wrong it was or right you'll know because your heart would tell you. The ringing of my phone brought me out of my trance. I looked to see it was again Dan.

"Hello." I said

"Baby I am so sorry for everything I did. I want to make it up to you can I come see you?" Dan asked as I sat there, just talking to him I felt scared. I found myself wanting Brendan. My mind was on him, the things that we shared he loved me. And I loved him with everything I had. But still how could we make it work. "Hello Lanie."

"Sorry Dan. No I think it's best if we end it. I am done letting you hurt me. I want someone who loves me and won't hurt me." I said thinking of nothing but Brendan.

"I can change." Dan said

"Sorry but I found someone who loves me he wouldn't ever hurt me." I said as I hung up and knew just what I needed to do. I looked back a t my father's grave I prayed he understood.

"Daddy please don't hate me for what I am about to do. But I am in love with Brendan and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I just hope that we can find a way to get through this. I love you daddy."

I left the grave yard and I started back to the house my heart was beating wildly in anticipation. I couldn't wait till I got home to tell Brendan the news that it was him. He was going to the one for me I wanted what he wanted, us together. I rounded the corner to our street and pulled into the drive way and looked at the neighbors. I then realized that I still in my underwear and tank top. But I didn't care all I wanted was Brendan and I could care less who saw me. I got out of the car and ran to the house I opened the door and there I found him sitting on the steps crying. I knew why he was crying it was my fault. I had left him after he told he loved me and wanted us to be together forever. I walked over to him and took his hand and pulled him up so he was standing in front of me. I then kissed his lips and slid my tongue into his mouth. My hands traveled from his face to his chest all he was wearing was a pair of boxers. I could see the tent in his shorts forming. My hand traveled farther to his ass pulling him closer to me.

"Why did you leave?" Brendan asked as I guided him to the couch and made sure the blinds were closed. I walked back over to him and sat on his lap with the head of his cock was pushing against my underwear.

"Bren I love you. You are my best friend and brother. I didn't think that this could be possible. But after I left I ended up at dad's grave it all hit me. I only need one person to be happy and it's you." I said as I kissed his lips.

"What does that mean?" Brendan asked

"That when I left here I was scared where this was going. Scared of what had happened and how it would affect my life. But now I know where I want it to go. Brendan James I love you and I would do anything to, well as you put it spend the rest of our lives together." I said

"Are you 100% sure? Lanie I love you so much when you left it felt like a part of me was dying. You are everything to me." Brendan said as I heard the oven beeping. I bent down and kissed his lips and made sure my tongue passed through to dance with his.

"I'll be right back." I said as I walked to the kitchen and took the food out of the oven and laid it on the counter.

I then walked back into him and he was still on the couch. I straddled him and his cock was rubbing my mound through my underwear. I was wet and I wanted nothing more than to have him inside of me. I leaned into his ear and whispered.

"I want you all of you. Bren make love to me right here right now." I said as he picked me up and held me tightly as he carried me to the floor in front of the going fire in the fireplace. He then took his time as he pulled my tank top off and took his time kissing my shoulder blade. Moving slowly down to my breast placing kisses to my nipples. Then he licked between the two as he started to suck on them. I was amazed as he started his way down to my belly and his tongue dipped in and out of my belly button he then continued a trail to my women hood. I was already wet I just wanted one thing and that was his cock in side of me. He pulled my underwear off and he just started to lap up all my juices. He didn't take long as he slid a finger in and then a second. I knew that he was preparing me but I wanted him so bad.

"Oh god Bren please I need you." I cried

"Lanie it's going to hurt." Brendan said

"I know please." I said

He grabbed a pillow and placed it under my head. Then he gently kissed my lips as he positioned himself at my dripping wet center. He started to push the head of his cock into my pussy and it was a tight fit. He was about half way in when I felt him stop. He leaned forward and kissed my lips and messaged my tongue with his. He was distracting me as he pulled out and pushed in hard. Then he stopped as I screamed in pain. I knew what he had done what I would never let anyone do. I was no longer a virgin, as it was my very own handsome brother who took it.

"Are you ok?" Brendan asked as he kissed the tears that flowed.

"Yes...oh god...Bren please I need you all of you." I cried as he started to move slowly in and out of me. He was hitting every spot that was making me wild.

"Oh Lanie you are so tight...OH you feel so good." Brendan moaned as he continued to pump into me. I was enjoying everything that he was doing to me. I knew that this is what I wanted for ever I want to spend my life with him. I wrapped my legs around him and held him in as I made my move and shifted our weight and turned us over as I was now on top straddling him.

"Oh god Lane..." Brendan screamed as I lifted myself and plunged back down on to his cock. I started to ride him furiously as I wanted to feel him throb inside of me and I could feel my walls convulsing around his cock I wanted to make this last a little longer so I stopped moving. I then laid down on top of him with his cock still in me. I kissed his neck and started a trail to his ear.

"I want to make it last." I said as I licked his ear. I knew this was driving him wild and I wanted nothing more than to make him cum.

"I need to cum so bad. When I tell you get off and..." Brendan started as I kissed his lips to shut him up.

"No when I said I wanted you and I meant all of you." I said as I started my movements. I wanted to make him cum and I needed my release and I started to move faster and his hips bucked up as I felt my walls tighten up as they convulsed and clamped around his cock.

"Oh god Lane...I'm gonna....gonna....oh god...." Brendan said as I felt him shoot his load deep inside of my already dripping wet pussy. I continued to move up and down as he emptied himself into me. Finally I collapsed on to his chest and we laid there till he softened and he slipped out. He rolled us on to our sides and we faced one another as he kissed me. The two of us were as happy as we could get, at this moment and we fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking at the door. I was a bit disoriented to why I was in the living room. Then I remembered to last night that I had given myself to the most amazing guy in my life. I saw him looking a bit confused as he pulled on his boxers, he then handed me a blanket and kissed me.

"Don't move I'll get it." Brendan said as I sat back down on the couch. I watched as he opened the door and then I saw him stiffen.

"Hello. Is Laura here?" He asked as I recognized that voice it was Dan. My heart started to race. Before Brendan could do anything he pushed his way in and I was sitting there wrapped with a blanket. I stood up and he was standing in front of me.

"You bitch. I wasted two year on you and here you are fucking some loser." Dan said as Brendan was now standing next to me.

"You have no right to talk to her like that now leave or regret it." Brendan said

"Who's going to make me, surly not you?" Dan said as he grabbed my arm, with that it seemed to set Brendan off. He broke the hold that Dan had on my arm while he moved me behind him and then he hulled off and punched Dan in the face. Then Dan swung to hit Brendan when he ducked and nailed him in the gut. He grabbed him by the shirt and threw him out of the house and shut the door.

I fell back on to the couch half scared of what had just transpired. My heart was racing my mind kept thinking about if Dan had realized who I just slept with. I was crying uncontrollably by this point with the realization that something might be wrong. I felt a hand on my arm and I flinched as pulled back from him. I looked up into the greenest eyes ever, as he looked so sad. I quickly wrapped my arms around him as the blanket fell. He held me as he kissed my neck and softly talking to me as I cried.

"Lanie it's ok. I am here I am never going to let him or anyone hurt you ever again. I promise." Brendan said "I love you so much."

"I love you too. And I am sorry I pulled away from you. I now you would never hurt me." I cried as he held me close and pulled the blanket over us as he held me. I stayed in his arms as I could hear his stomach growling as was mine and I suddenly remembered that we never ate dinner last night. But after everything that happened I didn't want to leave his arms. They were a safe haven for me. He kissed my forehead and I know that I would do anything for him. Then the phone started to ring.

"Hey you get the phone and I'll make us some breakfast." Brendan said as I watched as he walked in to the kitchen. I picked up the phone.

"Hello." I said

"Good morning honey how is it going?" Mom asked

"Ok." I said

"No I can hear it in your voice what's happened." Mom asked

"Mom Dan was here and well he and Brendan got into a fight." I said

"Was it over you?" Mom said

"Yes. Mom then main reason I came home was well I was scared to tell anyone but Dan was getting physical and he bruised my ribs. Bren found out and when he showed up here this morning he defended me." I said

"Did he do it as your brother or as your lover?" Mom said as I smiled she was ok with it all.

"A little bit of both. But mainly as...." I stopped

"Honey it is ok. I know you love your brother as he loves you. Your father saw it too. I never told you this but the night he died he told me that you two would be each other's rock. When I asked him what he meant he told me that even if you two were brother and sister you would defy the boundaries and become one." Mom said

"Is that why Daddy always told me to follow my heart? Knowing it would lead me to Bren." I said

"Yeah and I am going to tell you something about your grandparents. They were brother and sister. They moved away and married had your father and lived as one." Mom said

"Wow what a love story. How do you feel about this?" I asked

"I told your brother last week when he and I talked. I am happy for you too as long as you two are happy." Mom said

"We are. So you'll be home tomorrow." I said

"Yeah then we can go out to dinner and celebrate. I have other news too." Mom said "I love you both."

"We love you too mom." I said as we hung up. I grabbed my tank top and my boy shorts and joined Bren in the kitchen.

I walked up to him and snaked my arms around him and kissed his shoulder. He leaned his head back and turned his head as I kissed his lips.

"So what did mom want?" Bren asked

"She called to check up on us to see if we got together yet. Then I told her about Dan and she asked if you defended me as a brother or as a lover." I said

"Well what did you say?" Bren asked

"I said a little of both but mainly as a lover. So what is for breakfast?" I asked

"Scrambled eggs with toast." Brendon said as he placed the plates on the counter.

"Really, it sounds good." I said

"I hope you like. " Brendan said as I looked at him and all I could see was love and understanding. We sat there and at our breakfast just looking at one another. Then I saw his expression change and it was breaking my heart.

"Bren what's wrong?" I asked as he played with his eggs he wouldn't look at me. Finally he looked up to me and I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Just thinking about how were going to make this work. When break is over you go back to school. I am left here." Brendan said as I reached over and took his hand. He looked up to see the smile on my face.

"Brendan I don't want to be without you. And since I talked to mom I had an idea." I said

"What's that?" Brendan asked

"Transfer, the both of us to a new school where people don't know us and we can live as one." I said

"You would do that to be with me?" Brendan asked

"Yes I would do anything to be with you." I said as I got out of my seat and walked around to his stool and I kissed his lips and pulled him into a hug. I also knew I had to figure out what was going on with me and tell him.