Brenda and Bobby

Story Info
An adventurous wife learns she is free to have affairs.
1.9k words
4.28
245.6k
158
9

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

My name is Robert Franklin. My friends call me Bobby. I work for Roger Carr. You know him. He's that guy on television, The Roger Carr Auto Group. He owns eight auto dealerships in the city. He's the guy whose motto is "Buy a car from Carr". Alright, he may not be the next bard, but he sure does know how to sell cars.

It was October 24th, Roger's birthday. Every year he throws a gala party for all of his employees and their wives. If you work for Roger, this is the social event of the year. Its always held in the ballroom of a downtown luxury hotel. They hire a big dance band and put on a night of dining, dancing and celebrating. The booze flows freely and everyone has a good time.

The party was in full swing. The cocktail hour had loosened everybody up. We had all consumed a wonderful prime rib dinner. The happy birthday speeches for Roger were over and the band had just started playing.

The dance floor filled quickly. At the same time others gathered around tables for drinking and talk.

My wife Brenda and I joined a group of close friends at one of these tables. People started ferrying drinks and bottles of wine from the bar and everyone was soon feeling very loose and social.

I was engrossed in a conversation about the local NFL team. Brenda was talking to some of the other wives.

I stopped for a moment and just gazed at my wife. Brenda and I were both 36 years old. We were each on our second marriage. We were a month away from celebrating our third anniversary.

Brenda is gorgeous. Her auburn hair and brown eyes highlight the perfect features of her beautiful face. She belongs to a health club and her figure is proof that she uses it regularly. She is a very sexy woman with a large bust, narrow waist and full round ass that catches a second glance from any healthy man that she encounters.

I still can not fully understand why she married me. At 5'8" I am barely 2 inches taller than she is. People describe me as a man of slender build with slightly feminine features. I am hardly that well muscled linebacker type that Brenda could so easily attract if she chose to.

Brenda tells me that she loves my mind and intellect. We are both well educated. We enjoy quality restaurants, gourmet cooking and fine wine. We have season tickets to the opera and love art gallaries, old movies and good books. We truly enjoy each others company and can easily spend an entire evening talking and drinking wine.

I am ashamed to admit that it is certainly not my sexual prowess that attracted her. My 4 inch penis is considered small on anyones scale. To make matters worse, I have a tendency to climax quickly. Brenda cheers me up by telling me that I am very skilled with my tongue and indeed I spend many hours orally satisfying my gorgeous wife. Shortly after we were married we also purchased a large rubber cock which I have become very good at using on her. One of her favorites is to have me lick her clit while I work that large rubber penis in and out of her sopping wet cunt.

As I gazed at my gorgeous wife I started feeling guilty. I know that she loves to dance. I am a good dancer and I also enjoy dancing, but tonight I was tired and my preference was to sit at the table, drink wine and chat.

Somewhat reluctantly I decided that I needed to be a good husband so I leaned over and rubbed Brenda's arm. "Sweetheart, Would you like to dance."

Brenda turned to me and smiled. "I would love to Bobby, but your tired. Thankyou, but I know that you would rather sit here and talk and drink. I'm okay. I'm having a good time."

"Hey, how about me then."

It was Bill Steadman. He was seated across the table from us. He was the new car sales manager at one of our dealerships. Bill was a very handsome man. You might say that he was the well muscled linebacker type.

"I love to dance and my wife stayed at home tonight. I could really use a dance partner. How about it Brenda. will you dance with me."

Brenda looked at me. "Baby, Do you mind if I dance with Bill. I would love to dance and this way you can sit here and relax with your friends."

"No sweetheart, I wouldn't mind at all."

She turned back to Bill, "I would love to dance with you Bill."

Bill stood up, walked around the table and pulled Brenda's chair out for her. As she stood up He took her hand and gallantly asked, "May I have this dance madam?"

Brenda laughed and said, "Yes please kind sir."

With that he led her off to the dance floor. I watched them leave then returned to the connversation at the table.

The time passed quickly. From time to time Bill and Brenda would return to the table, check in, have a quick glass of wine and return to the dance floor. Everyone was having a good time.

Finally, I was starting to get tired. I looked at my watch. It was after midnight. The crowd on the dance floor was thinning. Some people were getting their coats and leaving.

It had been a while since I had seen Brenda and Bill. I started to scan the dance floor. Finally I spotted them. They were in a dark corner on the far side of the floor. The band was playing a slow romantic ballad and they were dancing very close.

I started to watch them carefully. They were dancing like two high school kids at the prom. Brenda's arms were around Bills neck, her cheek was pressed against his chest. Bills right hand was massaging Brenda's ass. His left hand seemed to be between them. It appeared to be very likely that he was cupping her right breast.

My first wife divorced me eleven years ago. She came home one night and announced that she had been sleeping with another man. At the time of the divorce I was deeply hurt by this announcement.

Later on my attitude started to change. I still do not know why, but I started to fantasize about my ex wife and her lover. I started to have fantasies about her having sex with him while we were married. I found internet chat rooms and web sites that talked about cuckolding and hot wives. These fanatasies were secret. I did not share them with anyone, especially Brenda. I was afraid to. I also did not fully understand them, but I did know that the were very exciting for me.

As I watched my new wife being fondled by another man I realized that I should probably be angry, but I wasn't. I was fascinated and even more I was becoming very aroused.

I withdrew from the conversation at the table so that I could continue to watch them without being disturbed. They turned several times while they were dancing. There was no doubt anymore. Bill was fondling Brenda's ass and he also had his hand inside her blouse. Oddly, I wasn't jealous. I was excited. Deep inside of myself I knew that my cuckold fantasy was in a very small way becoming a reality.

The band finished its final number. As the dance ended I watched Bill take my wife into his arms and kiss her full on the lips. This was not a thankyou peck on the cheek. This was a full blown passion kiss.

Finally Brenda broke off the kiss. She took a moment to straighten herself before letting Bill take her hand and lead her back to the table.

As they approached the table, I noticed that Brenda's lipstick was smeared and that she had missed a button hole when she rebuttoned her blouse.

Several of the other wives looked up at Brenda and then glanced over at me. Apparently I was not the only one at the table who noticed what had been going on.

Somehow the idea that others knew that my wife was not being completely faithful added to the excitement. Brenda had humiliated me. It was very slight, very subtle and actually unintentional since alcohol probably had alot to do with her indiscretion, but she had humiliated me in front of others and I was finding it very exciting. For me apparently, part of the excitement of being cuckolded was being humiliated. I guess its maybe a form of masochism.

When Brenda and Bill got to the table, she turned to Bill and said, "Thankyou, you are a wonderful dance partner. I had a really good time." Then she turned to me. "Baby its late, lets get our coats. Its time to go."

As we turned to leave, I heard Bill Steadman say, "Hey Bobby, thankyou for letting me borrow your wife tonight. I had a really good time. you have a very hot wife."

There was something about the tone of his voice that seemed to have a condescending or sneering quality about it and the choice of the phrase "very hot wife" carried a strong connotation. Somehow this made me even more excited.

Part II

Brenda snuggled up against me as we drove out of the parking lot and got onto the freeway.

"Baby thankyou for letting me dance with Bill Steadman."

Brenda's speech was slurred. She had obviously had alot of wine.

"He is such a hunk. He is so sexy." Then she started to giggle, "And he has a really big cock. God it is so big. It makes that tiny little thing of yours feel like a little boys cock."

Suddenly she stopped herself. "Oh my god sweetheart. I am sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I don't know what got into me. Please forgive me."

She started to rub the inside of my thigh. "I love your cock. Its just the right size for me."

Her had moved to my crotch and she froze. I had an erection. I had a very stiff erection. For several moments Brenda was obviously contemplating this odd reaction of mine as she squeezed and examined my erect penis.

Finally she said, "I don't understand baby. I start to babble about feeling another mans cock and then blurt out to you how much bigger it is than yours. I was being drunk and stupid. I thought you would be mad or hurt. But baby you have the hardest erection that you have ever had since I have known you." Brenda paused and thought again. when she continued, she formed her words carefully. "Baby do you get excited when you think about me being with another man?"

Well here it was on the table. I was scared to answer truthfully, but I knew that I wanted to. The wine I had consumed certainly fortified my courage. I decided that being honest was the right thing to do. I tried to gather my strength. Finally, I just kind of had to blurt it out. "Yes sweetheart, it does." I paused for a moment to catch my breath and then continued. 'I don't know why, but seeing you with another man is a really erotic fantasy for me. I don't understand it, but I know that that is how I feel."

Brenda stared at me for a moment. She didn't move, she didn't say a word. Finally, she leaned against me. Her hand went back to my crotch and she started to rub my cock again. As she did this she kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "When we get home I want you to eat my pussy."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers